Dublin Stabbings

JyTees

Horrific incident at a school in Dublin with a women teacher and three kids stabbed. Women and one of the kids in a serious condition. 

Natives are kicking off. Look to have had enough of the lawlessness that tends to follow uncontrolled immigration around.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Ulysses

• Sooks

• il Duce McTarkin

Shooter McGavin

Just reading about this now, horrific stuff.

Looks like large scale protests are underway. Conor McGregor been stoking it up on Twitter too.

I know we have a number of posters from Ireland or at least based there who will be far better informed on these things than me but would I be right in saying that things are turning ugly over immigration? I'd noticed over the last few days a lot coming up on Twitter about the horrific Ashling Murphy murder and comment from the likes of Connor McGregor and other notable voices. This afternoon's events, and the stabbing of children and woman, the perpetrator appears to be another immigrant, seem to have inflamed an already precarious situation and the temperature appears to be at boiling point. Seeing lots of videos of it kicking off in Dublin in this last wee while. So is this a tipping point for a border that has welcomed huge numbers of immigrants? 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/17/ashling-murphy-man-jailed-life-murdering-irish-teacher

Edited by Luckies1874

Dublin going crazy right now.Riots and attacking Garda 

****ing horrendous 5 year old girl fighting for her life after being stabbed 

Malinga the Swinga

Has Humza tweeted about it yet? Oh wait, was it a white person stabbed? Guess he won't be that bothered if it was.

I await the 'it isn't their fault', 'its not every immigrant', 'social services let him down' and the bog standard excuses that are trailed out each and every time it happens.

Put him on trial and deport him immediately if he is found guilty.

Malinga the Swinga
19 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Looks like large scale protests are underway. Conor McGregor been stoking it up on Twitter too.

He's not really stoking it up though. He is saying what every decent law abiding person is thinking. Governments are bending over backwards to help these folk but it's getting thrown back into their faces. It's a minority spoiling it for the majority but it needs to be controlled.

Just seen this on the news. Absolutely awful viewing. I hope the lass in critical condition pulls through. If you attack a child you are the lowest form of pond life. 

Does anyone know what the riots are for? Was the attacker a foreigner or was it and Irish "terror" incident?

Shooter McGavin
3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

He's not really stoking it up though. He is saying what every decent law abiding person is thinking. Governments are bending over backwards to help these folk but it's getting thrown back into their faces. It's a minority spoiling it for the majority but it needs to be controlled.

I don’t think every decent law abiding person is thinking “Ireland, we are at war”, mate…

1 minute ago, Negan said:

Just seen this on the news. Absolutely awful viewing. I hope the lass in critical condition pulls through. If you attack a child you are the lowest form of pond life. 

Does anyone know what the riots are for? Was the attacker a foreigner or was it and Irish "terror" incident?

Algerian immigrant i beleive 

24 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I think most of the stuff McGregor has tweeted about was in relation to the disgusting murder of a young female teacher by some scumbag who had been welcomed into Ireland and then lived off the Irish tax payer for a decade before killing an entirely innocent individual. 

Shooter McGavin
1 minute ago, Luckies1874 said:

I think most of the stuff McGregor has tweeted about was in relation to the disgusting murder of a young female teacher by some scumbag who had been welcomed into Ireland and then lived off the Irish tax payer for a decade before killing an entirely innocent individual. 

Yes, you are correct.

There’s a narrative going on right now in Ireland that immigrants are going around the country, totally lawless, due to these incidents.

Doesn’t help when someone of McGregors reach is talking about it being a war though.

2 minutes ago, Negan said:

From what I can understand this is not merely in retaliation to this incident, though it's clearly ignited it, but perhaps the final straw for some after the recent high profile court case - the murder of Ashling Murphy - by an immigrant Serb .

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Algerian immigrant i beleive 

Id say enough is enough with immigrants but I will be outed as a racist on here :whistling:

Id say enough is enough with immigrants but I will be outed as a racist on here :whistling:

You bloody racccist :) 

1 minute ago, Mac_fae_Gillie said:

Daft that the Police are a target they got a conviction in the Ashling Murphy killing and are hunting down this recent attacker.

He was caught at the scene mate. Apparently lots of people restrained him on the street. He's in hospital which is how info about him has been leaked out.

32 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

He's a thug. Like most anti immigration whingers, they can't get their own house in order.

It's a horrific crime. Doesn't matter if it's a native or immigrant responsible. 

1 minute ago, Gundermann said:

He's a thug. Like most anti immigration whingers, they can't get their own house in order.

It's a horrific crime. Doesn't matter if it's a native or immigrant responsible. 

more often than not it is immigrants causing these horrible acts. Why? I dont know, but recently it has been.

more often than not it is immigrants causing these horrible acts. Why? I dont know, but recently it has been.

Because like it or not no matter what side of politics you sit on one thing is undeniable. There are a lot of very damaged people coming from war zones and areas of conflict. There is no way that everyone who is brought up in those circumstances comes out if it without serious mental problem. And in the case of young, often uneducated men this often comes out in the form of violence. 

35 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Aye I was just about to say he has been talking about stuff like this for days now

I've seen a lot about the Irish getting annoyed with immigrants. Lots of alleged sexual assaults/rapes or at least attempted, Guys filming wee girls in shops etc. Maybe this might start something bigger.

4 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

I've seen a lot about the Irish getting annoyed with immigrants. Lots of alleged sexual assaults/rapes or at least attempted, Guys filming wee girls in shops etc. Maybe this might start something bigger.

I think the worm is turning all over Europe. Uncontrolled immigration is causing division. There's no integration or diversity. 

It's not going to end well.

Jeffros Furios
Just now, JyTees said:

I think the worm is turning all over Europe. Uncontrolled immigration is causing division. There's no integration or diversity. 

Unfortunately I tend to agree , there's no integration and the local people are ignored ,

The left will talk about multiculturalism and diversity but its hollow words .

Politicians don't care .

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Irish well known to be one of most racist countries. 

At least there isn't too much coverage of a foreign country. 

I wondered how long it would take for the R word to make an appearance.

il Duce McTarkin
55 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Because like it or not no matter what side of politics you sit on one thing is undeniable. There are a lot of very damaged people coming from war zones and areas of conflict. There is no way that everyone who is brought up in those circumstances comes out if it without serious mental problem. And in the case of young, often uneducated men this often comes out in the form of violence. 

Spot on.

An excuse for a wee riot and some looting if twitter is anything to go by just now. Loads of videos. on there with wee scamps robbing the place blind.

Edited by EH11_2NL

No doubt the apologists will spin this out and the angry indigenous Irish citizens will end up being the bad *****

44 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Have spent a couple of months combined time in France in 2023 and the ill feeling and resentment is evident on a daily basis. Especially in the big cities, there is an edge and atmosphere that didn't exist previously. Feels a bit like it's ready to kick off at any minute. 

3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No doubt the apologists will spin this out and the angry indigenous Irish citizens will end up being the bad *****

Think the Chief of Police already did exactly that.

Seen loads of videos of this. Absolutely disgusting from that animal of a thing. Dublin's on fire. The ones riot have set fire to an immigration centre. Understand peoples rage. Don't understand some of the ones who have joined the riots to steals from shops fs. Boys running about with TVs and all under their Arms 

If there really was a major uprising of disorder and aggression against immigrants,  it wouldn't take much for there to be a contagion of it over here.  I expect that the powers that be are already looking ahead.  It'll be very interesting to see if this persists and amplifies.

10 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Think the Chief of Police already did exactly that.

Quelle surprise .

We don’t need to worry with the Tories in charge. Our net migration was only +750,000 - bigger than any Scottish city by a distance.

Buy they’re all training to be brain surgeons so it’ll be ok!

1 minute ago, Korky said:

We don’t need to worry with the Tories in charge. Our net migration was only +750,000 - bigger than any Scottish city by a distance.

Buy they’re all training to be brain surgeons so it’ll be ok!

IMG_6443.gif

15 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

Seen loads of videos of this. Absolutely disgusting from that animal of a thing. Dublin's on fire. The ones riot have set fire to an immigration centre. Understand peoples rage. Don't understand some of the ones who have joined the riots to steals from shops fs. Boys running about with TVs and all under their Arms 

Riots looting just always seems to go to go hand in hand

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

A very composed and accurate response 

if you were local you might have become an ultimate fighting champion 

(cheep shot I know) 

but immigrants don’t cause most crimes

1 hour ago, Irufushi said:

Hopefully this is the start of us waking up over here as well. Get them to ****. 

🤦‍♂️

37 minutes ago, R9. said:

Biggest emigrants on the planet moaning at getting immigrants. A shame on the kids if it was a random unprovoked attack on innocent people who were just going about there business who wouldn’t expect this to happen, but P

pot calling the kettle black the Irish calling this a terror attack 🤔

a very humorous and accurate observation 

1 hour ago, JyTees said:

You know its going to be spun out to be white people are racist. 

34 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Have spent a couple of months combined time in France in 2023 and the ill feeling and resentment is evident on a daily basis. Especially in the big cities, there is an edge and atmosphere that didn't exist previously. Feels a bit like it's ready to kick off at any minute. 

Was in Paris for a month last month, and must admit I didn’t get that vibe.

not saying all is happy mind