Would you have confidence in board getting next managerial appointment right.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Would you have confidence in the current board getting next managerial decision right?  

260 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have confidence in the current board getting next managerial appointment right?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/11/23 at 13:33

Selkirkhmfc1874

0Simple yes or no question! Would you have confidence in the current board getting next managerial appointment right?

Edited by Selkirkhmfc1874

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Star Lizard

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• rudi must stay

• Deviskan

Nope. 

I'd have more confidence with a bunch of JKB members interviewing and selecting. We would know more about football that's for sure. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Yes 

Wow just wow !! Even after Cathro, MacPhee, Stendal & his team , Levein and the current shit show they lied about 

rudi must stay
Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Wow just wow !! Even after Cathro, MacPhee, Stendal & his team , Levein and the current shit show they lied about 

Course they represent the club 

Selkirkhmfc1874

Course they represent the club 

Not very well on the football side unfortunately! 

3 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Was there a savage poll, too?

No way is anyone keeping track

aye, not sure how he is getting a pass on all this? 🤣

Ricardo Quaresma
4 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

aye, not sure how he is getting a pass on all this? 🤣

I know he's a pain, but we're supposed to live in a Democracy and I can't help but feel that because of that, I fully support his right to moan like feck :lol:

Selkirkhmfc1874
9 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I know he's a pain, but we're supposed to live in a Democracy and I can't help but feel that because of that, I fully support his right to moan like feck :lol:

It's really just a simple question which you and everyone else can answer or choose to ignore and move on but surely it's a valid question 

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

Suppose. I think they'll get it right this time 

Based on them getting it wrong nearly every other time?  

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Based on them getting it wrong nearly every other time?  

On paper all the choices were good ones

Yes , but only because they made such a shit job of two of the last three appointments and they would not want to be so ****ing stupid again 

No, that's my main worry. Levein, Stendal, Cathro, Neilson second time ( and possibly Naismith) haven't set the Heather on fire

19 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Can you help me understand why you feel the need sarcastically denigrate someone who has posted a few polls on the site?

Is that any worse than being a happy clapping lickspittle for example, who sits in the background mocking people for having the temerity to show their anger at what they perceive to be a problem at the club?

Malinga the Swinga

Very difficult to take anything the op as asks seriously. Appears to be obsessed with board and loves to get a creepy dig in whenever he can

Think he longs for time when Dean's used to use him as contact/messenger boy and now he's out of loop.

Sad to see what has happened over last year to him.

Look forward to new poll tomorrow.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

Fozzyonthefence

On paper all the choices were good ones

Cathro and Naismith (and Neilson if you go back to his first appointment) were all rookie managers.  How exactly did they look good on paper?  

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, Deviskan said:

Can you help me understand why you feel the need sarcastically denigrate someone who has posted a few polls on the site?

Is that any worse than being a happy clapping lickspittle for example, who sits in the background mocking people for having the temerity to show their anger at what they perceive to be a problem at the club?

Yes, I can help you understand

There was no sarcasm and he does moan like feck

👍

Just now, Ricardo Quaresma said:

👍

And?

3 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

No, that's my main worry. Levein, Stendal, Cathro, Neilson second time ( and possibly Naismith) haven't set the Heather on fire

Neilson was a definite mistake second time , but Naismith only possibly ? Can you back up why

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Cathro and Naismith (and Neilson if you go back to his first appointment) were all rookie managers.  How exactly did they look good on paper?  

Cathro had experience at some big clubs on papers it should have been a walk in the park for him. Naismith has also played in some big games.

What?

He likes to moan…and? What is the issue?

Should he just be like you then, basically agree with everything you say…post about things you only want to read?

Is there an issue with someone moaning on here, when they perceive their are massive issues at the club?

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Neilson was a definite mistake second time , but Naismith only possibly ? Can you back up why

Not really. However he managed to get a tune out of Natty and Oda, Vargas looks a threat , he shored up the central defence by signing Kent. That's about it.

8 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Very difficult to take anything the op as asks seriously. Appears to be obsessed with board and loves to get a creepy dig in whenever he can

Think he longs for time when Dean's used to use him as contact/messenger boy and now he's out of loop.

👏

Ricardo Quaresma
2 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

He likes to moan…and? What is the issue?

Should he just be like you then, basically agree with everything you say…post about things you only want to read?

Is there an issue with someone moaning on here, when they perceive their are massive issues at the club?

He can moan if he wants, that's what I wrote

He can disagree with whoever he likes

Is there MASSIVE issues at the club?

Selkirkhmfc1874
6 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

👍

Only moaned like fcuk since this summer when I started disagreeing with things but before that always looked at the positives!! Nobody had a problem when i was positive but I'm not just going to ignore things I'm unhappy about and I'm far from the only one

rudi must stay

I think we are in a good place just need a better manager 

Personally I’d say there are regarding the Football side of the club…we’re sleepwalking into relegation if things don’t improve…our form over the past year has been terrible.

If that happened, wouldn’t you class that as a massive issue?

Selkirkhmfc1874
10 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Deans used me as messenger boy? You're the creep btw

No for me. However, I do think this/next time they will proceed with some caution… given the ‘noise’ and apathy regarding the current team set up…. Then again, they may just look down this corridor we have.

But going by the ‘meh’ appointments since admin, I’ll not hold my breath. It really is (for me at least) the most important position at any club - but we’ve just treated it like jobs for the boys! Absolutely bizarre for a club of our size. 

I think we are in a good place just need a better manager 

Completely disagree…the entire football side of the club is a shambles.

It’s not just the Manager.

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, Deviskan said:

Personally I’d say there are regarding the Football side of the club…we’re sleepwalking into relegation if things don’t improve…our form over the past year has been terrible.

If that happened, wouldn’t you class that as a massive issue?

Nothing has happened and the squad will get stronger

I've already posted a thread weeks ago that we need more players, now, not in January

rudi must stay
Just now, Deviskan said:

Completely disagree…the entire football side of the club is a shambles.

It’s not just the Manager.

Well that can change if they bring in a proper manager

Nothing has happened and the squad will get stronger

I've already posted a thread weeks ago that we need more players, now, not in January

How precisely will the squad get stronger?

The players coming back…what like Beni? Please tell me you’re not hanging your hat on long term injured players like Beni, Gordon and Halkett ‘saving’ the club?

That reeks of the jam tomorrow attitude that plagued us under both Levein and RN…when returning players would absolutely get us out of the mire.

Or are you saying we will strengthen in January? 

Because our recent signing policy has been brilliant hasn’t it…would you trust Savage/Naismith to spend more club money in January?

Well that can change if they bring in a proper manager

Id only agree with you if the Manager had full autonomy over transfers.

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Id only agree with you if the Manager had full autonomy over transfers.

Every manager has been backed by the FOH. It has become like the Romanov days on here, it couldn't be more different 

17 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Bit of a difference though. Hearts had a DoF who AB trusted implicitly for all football matters - hence she was happy to take his advice about Robbie & Cathro.   The Naismith situation seems to have been different since she had no Levein.  Does anyone ITK on here   ACTUALLY know why or how he has chosen for promotion straight from the B team ? 

Every manager has been backed by the FOH. It has become like the Romanov days on here, it couldn't be more different 

Apologies, but I have literally no idea what you mean regarding the above in line with what I posted.

I’d like a manager to have full autonomy over transfers…not a DOF above him (Savage), a manager who decides who he wants and gets them.

Also a Manager who brings in his own staff, coaches, sports science team etc.