Zander Clark

GYL

Gave away the penalty , stronger hand saves the second and sold the third by moving to his right...trust your wall ffs. Hopefully Craig is back soon 🙏 

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• HopeDiouf

• Dazo

• rudi must stay

Jeffros Furios

The guy is ****in shite , ****s up regularly and never good enough ... needs dropped the useless ***** !! 

Big John Colquhoun

The first goal was the goal that lost us the game, team collapsed after that went in. Never looked like was going to get anywhere near it, crazy tackle as the Rangers boy was just going to knock out of play.

He was stuck to his line the whole game. Didn’t come for any cross balls. The one time he did come for it he hesitated and then wipe the rangers player out for the penalty. Poor goal keeper.

Diadora Van Basten

I am not convinced it was a penalty. Clark seemed to pull out of the challenge and Danilo did not move in the general direction of the ball but waited until Clark touched him and then dived. 

He’s hardly an awful goalkeeper or an imposter ffs.  He was signed as back up for Gordon.

had a few good saves but the usual brain fart unfortunately.

the first goal was actually from the passage of play from Shanklands awful pass which put us in all sorts of trouble.

Orkney Hearts
24 minutes ago, GYL said:

Gave away the penalty , stronger hand saves the second and sold the third by moving to his right...trust your wall ffs. Hopefully Craig is back soon 🙏 

He is an average keeper. Gordon way above his levels , when it comes down to it he simply is t good enough 

Totally agree

Hope big Craig gets back and quickly 

I would have had Mcgovern in the sticks long before now 

Clark - Good reflexes but positionally unaware and very very error prone 

Always nervous when he plays in goal now 

Glamorgan Jambo

Had a good first half. Gave away the inevitable very soft penalty. And as the free kick was about to be taken I said all the Huns have to do is get the ball on target and they'll score. Dreadful distribution and communication as well. Hopefully Craig is back very soon.

2 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

I am not convinced it was a penalty. Clark seemed to pull out of the challenge and Danilo did not move in the general direction of the ball but waited until Clark touched him and then dived. 

Its a stonewall penalty.

Not the worst goalie in the league but wtf was he thinking?  Every game individual mistakes are costing us.   Thought we were comfortable at half time and then a brain fart and we are chasing the game.  

Lambert Simnel
1 minute ago, DB-14 said:

Its a stonewall penalty.

True enough. Not sure Walsh would have given it if it had been down the other end of the field, mind you. 

Diadora Van Basten
2 minutes ago, DB-14 said:

Its a stonewall penalty.

Just watched it again from behind Danilo clearly dives he plants two feet and dives before he makes contact with Clark. It’s almost exactly the same as Eduard did with Zlamal.

Diadora Van Basten
2 minutes ago, Lambert Simnel said:

True enough. Not sure Walsh would have given it if it had been down the other end of the field, mind you. 

Thought Rowles should have had a penalty but Walsh wasn’t interested and doubt VAR checked it.

He's a decent back up, no more. When CG comes back in we still need to find a keeper. He won't last forever. Zander's not good enough to be our no.1. 

23 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Hopefully his last ever game for us.

Absolutely. I’d drop him and play McGovern until craig is ready. ZC can feck right off. I’ve had enough of this charlatan. 

He's slightly above average. Certainly not something we should aspire to, on a different plane to Gordon and I don't think he's good enough for Scotland either (even as a backup).

He's made quite a few critical errors this season at the point and definitely isn't looking the safe pair of hands when he first came in for Gordon.

I wonder if Gordon readying to come back has impacted his confidence, but if he can't cope with that he's at the wrong club.

50 minutes ago, basscom said:

Imposter. Simply not good enough:

Admittedly we’ve been spoilt for years with Craig Gordon.

Didn't even move for pen which was weird 

In all his time with us I can't remember him making one save that has surprised me. The type even Marshall or Liam Kelly pull off from time to time. 

rudi must stay
Just now, Rory Mcilroy said:

In all his time with us I can't remember him making one save that has surprised me. The type even Marshall or Liam Kelly pull off from time to time. 

He made a great save vs Hibs in the 1-1 game last season 

1 hour ago, basscom said:

Imposter. Simply not good enough:

Admittedly we’ve been spoilt for years with Craig Gordon.

He's hardly an imposter 😆

He's not good enough granted but he's doing his best. 

Diadora Van Basten
4 minutes ago, rmreido said:

Too many brainfarts in the team.....

This week it's Zander....

nearly every game there's one, so pissed off with it....

It’s true you could argue Rowles sold the jerseys with his awful header at first, being too far off Wright at second and giving away the free kick for the third. For the record I thought Rowles and Clark played ok today.

19 minutes ago, saxondale said:

He's slightly above average. Certainly not something we should aspire to, on a different plane to Gordon and I don't think he's good enough for Scotland either (even as a backup).

He’s only above average if average is rank,  He’s completely bog standard at best. 

19 minutes ago, Buster HMFC said:

Didn't even move for pen which was weird 

Statue for the freekick as well. Set his wall up then stood behind it and gave them half the goal to aim at. 

Just now, OTT said:

I hope you know something I don't re Gordons come back!!!

Just my opinion, never want to see him in goals for us again. Gordon must start the next game.

1 minute ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Just my opinion, never want to see him in goals for us again. Gordon must start the next game.

Agree with that. 

Players talk about living for these kind of massive games. He absolutely ****ed it. 

7 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

He’s only above average if average is rank,  He’s completely bog standard at best. 

Did you think he was a good signing when it was announced at the time?