Should Naismith , Mcavoy and Forrest be sacked?

Selkirkhmfc1874

Should Naismith , Mcavoy and Forrest be sacked?  

340 members have voted

1. 1. Should Naismith , Mcavoy and Forrest be sacked.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/11/23 at 00:00

17 hours ago, Helter Skelter said:

Naismith is going nowhere. A shake up is coming in January.

What kind of “shake up”??

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• GinRummy

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• Dazo

The Mercer Takeover

The jury is still out on Naismith.

The winter transfer window is approaching, so only a manager who will take us forward long term, must manage it.

This needs to be decided before Christmas 

17 hours ago, Helter Skelter said:

Naismith is going nowhere. A shake up is coming in January.

Oh…I remember you saying that McAvoy would stay as head coach after Europe too…will take this “shake up” with a pinch of salt.

13 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Oh…I remember you saying that McAvoy would stay as head coach after Europe too…will take this “shake up” with a pinch of salt.

Take a with a pinch of salt then. 🤷🏻‍♂️

21 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Salt and shake  ! .... I prefer them without salt personally

1 hour ago, Agentjambo said:

What kind of “shake up”??

I have no idea whether American teams can or would sign players during the winter transfer window but hopefully Bob is trying to lure half the squad to the USA. 

• 3 weeks later...

This needs bumping more regularly

Absolute shower of crayon munching panic merchants!

Get it right ****in up ye!

SaCk ThE mAnAgUr, ThE bOaRd aNd ThE TeE lAdY!

Selkirkhmfc1874

Keep bumping it up because it means we keep winning and I'll be delighted with that, massive 3pts today 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, davie1980 said:

Mon lads, why are we not still discussing this?

Why are you bumping all these threads? Bizarre patter.

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 hours ago, davie1980 said:

Strange ! Why not just enjoy another win yesterday and hope we keep winning?

6 hours ago, davie1980 said:

I ran another poll after the win away to Motherwell acknowledging that Naismith was starting to turn things around and I am delighted that he has continued his upward curve.

He certainly seems to be growing into the role and if he wins on Wednesday then I for one will be celebrating with a delicious slice of humble pie.

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

I ran another poll after the win away to Motherwell acknowledging that Naismith was starting to turn things around and I am delighted that he has continued his upward curve.

He certainly seems to be growing into the role and if he wins on Wednesday then I for one will be celebrating with a delicious slice of humble pie.

Absolutely this ! Would love to be proved wrong because we all want a winning Hearts team

Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Absolutely this ! Would love to be proved wrong because we all want a winning Hearts team

At what point are you and others proved wrong ?

We are clear 3rd with a game in hand but Naismith is only one result away from people screaming for him to be sacked. There are always obstacles and conditions put in front of him. if he wins on Wednesday will be replaced with the next condition and when we next lose he will be slaughtered. 

Not aimed at you but we really have reached Celtic levels of entitlement arseholery amongst us. 

4 hours ago, DB-14 said:

I guess to prove a point, and I can understand the sentiment. People are quick to judge in life in general, and in football that trait is magnified. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, Dazo said:

We are clear 3rd with a game in hand but Naismith is only one result away from people screaming for him to be sacked. There are always obstacles and conditions put in front of him. if he wins on Wednesday will be replaced with the next condition and when we next lose he will be slaughtered. 

Not aimed at you but we really have reached Celtic levels of entitlement arseholery amongst us. 

Beating Celtic away has certainly gave him credit in the bank , beat the hobos on Wednesday and I'll come on here and apologise 

3 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Beating Celtic away has certainly gave him credit in the bank , beat the hobos on Wednesday and I'll come on here and apologise 

You don’t need to apologise to anyone Selkirk you’re clearly a good hearts man who follows them home and away. I’m just curious at what point do people stop putting conditions in front of him and just judge him on his actual overall league standing. 

2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Not having a dig at you personally however if you had kept your powder drier earlier in the season you wouldn’t feel the need to apologise.

Some people make snap decisions on both players and managers. A more measured approach without letting personal feelings cloud judgement is in my opinion a better way of supporting the club.

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Not having a dig at you personally however if you had kept your powder drier earlier in the season you wouldn’t feel the need to apologise.

Some people make snap decisions on both players and managers. A more measured approach without letting personal feelings cloud judgement is in my opinion a better way of supporting the club.

This isn’t a “I’m better than you” type post either so please don’t take it that way.

Football fans are a reactive bunch. We want results, it’s a results business. 

We are getting results now. 

14 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

This isn’t a “I’m better than you” type post either so please don’t take it that way.

Aye it is 😂

23 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

why on earth do you need to apologise ? To folk like Davie1980 ?

his bumping this thread is just weird 

5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

why on earth do you need to apologise ? To folk like Davie1980 ?

his bumping this thread is just weird 

+1. Not at Davie 1980, he can bump any posts he likes but Selkirk has nothing to apologise for. 

1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Personally after the 4 wins in  a row, I said that he had earned himself a relative free pass for Rangers, Aberdeen, Celtic games and made a point of not losing my shit after Aberdeen despite the capitulation.

The win at Celtic followed by St Mirren means he has a fair whack of credit even if he loses v Hibs.

If he wins on Wednesday then I'll most definitely be making a late booking for the Naismith 'believe' train.

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

+1. Not at Davie 1980, he can bump any posts he likes but Selkirk has nothing to apologise for. 

Yes he does. Show a bit of patience and don’t go off the deep end after every single result. It’s childish in the extreme.No doubt he will be back at it with the daily polls following the next loss or patch of bad form.

2 hours ago, David McCaig said:

Personally after the 4 wins in  a row, I said that he had earned himself a relative free pass for Rangers, Aberdeen, Celtic games and made a point of not losing my shit after Aberdeen despite the capitulation.

The win at Celtic followed by St Mirren means he has a fair whack of credit even if he loses v Hibs.

If he wins on Wednesday then I'll most definitely be making a late booking for the Naismith 'believe' train.

Decent start yesterday to the four game ‘trial’ that McKinlay gave him at the agm. Hopefully three more wins before the break, as that will kill off all the negatives, including me, and will also mean a significant lead in third place. 

24 minutes ago, db211833 said:

Yes he does. Show a bit of patience and don’t go off the deep end after every single result. It’s childish in the extreme.No doubt he will be back at it with the daily polls following the next loss or patch of bad form.

Does he ****! If he’s been up and down about Naismith and wants to reflect that in his posts then it’s up to him. It’s only a message board and he can say what he likes without apologising to anyone. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Does he ****! If he’s been up and down about Naismith and wants to reflect that in his posts then it’s up to him. It’s only a message board and he can say what he likes without apologising to anyone. 

Maybe he should start a poll to find out?

😇😇😇

Fozzyonthefence
9 hours ago, DB-14 said:

Not really, it’s amusing seeing all the pant wetters backtracking now.  The hysterical reactions from posters wanting him sacked was ridiculous, almost OF levels of entitlement.   Naismith still finished is he?  

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Maybe he should start a poll to find out?

😇😇😇

Easy now...that's my job 😎

I was planning on running the poll again at the winter break.

I would imagine support for Naismith will be 95% + if we continue our current upturn.

8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Are you his mum?

1 minute ago, Baxfee said:

Are you his mum?

Yeah, I’m protecting him from all the primary 7 prefects on here.  He’s a good boy really. 

3 hours ago, David McCaig said:

Wow. You're really important. 

16 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Wow. You're really important. 

Fan gives personal opinion on football forum shocker

Beat the Hibs and he's back incharge of his own destiny.

Shape in and out of possession, build up play, set pieces, all improved. 

I thought we created plenty chances yesterday too but weren't ruthless enough. 

He's blooded youngsters. Tait and Denholm, who looks like he could become a cracking player the older he gets and more confidence he gets. Outstanding yesterday. 

Naisy has definitely turned it around, under pressure. Took him time to find his team and formation but he's very close to knowing our best XI now. I think the only spots up for grabs are right wing and CM alongside Beni. Denholm seems to have secured that place. 

Bigger squads come into play this point in the season. We're doing well now and we're just coming back to full strength with Gordon, Halkett, McKay, Boycie coming back. 

Couple of additions to strengthen the squad, a few out the door and we really do have a wonderful run of fixtures until the end of February. Then we play Rangers, Hibs and Celtic. If we could avoid injuries and get flying by those games.... 👀 We can finish strong.

Massive opportunity for Naisy, he'll see it too. We just need that consistency and winning mentality to develop now. 

11 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Beat the Hibs and he's back incharge of his own destiny.

Shape in and out of possession, build up play, set pieces, all improved. 

I thought we created plenty chances yesterday too but weren't ruthless enough. 

He's blooded youngsters. Tait and Denholm, who looks like he could become a cracking player the older he gets and more confidence he gets. Outstanding yesterday. 

Naisy has definitely turned it around, under pressure. Took him time to find his team and formation but he's very close to knowing our best XI now. I think the only spots up for grabs are right wing and CM alongside Beni. Denholm seems to have secured that place. 

Bigger squads come into play this point in the season. We're doing well now and we're just coming back to full strength with Gordon, Halkett, McKay, Boycie coming back. 

Couple of additions to strengthen the squad, a few out the door and we really do have a wonderful run of fixtures until the end of February. Then we play Rangers, Hibs and Celtic. If we could avoid injuries and get flying by those games.... 👀 We can finish strong.

Massive opportunity for Naisy, he'll see it too. We just need that consistency and winning mentality to develop now. 

Good post

We're Hearts. Doesn't matter who the manager is we'll win some we're down for losing and lose some we should be winning, That's who we are. If you haven't yet realised this then you haven't supported Hearts for very long.

Shooter McGavin
14 hours ago, davie1980 said:

Maybe because we beat Celtic away from home, and then got another win and a good performance yesterday?

Not sure what you're missing really?

Fozzyonthefence
4 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Maybe because we beat Celtic away from home, and then got another win and a good performance yesterday?

Not sure what you're missing really?

We’re missing the pitchfork brigade.  Where are they all?  Seem to have gone very quiet / sheepish.  Lose to Hibs and they’ll all be back on like all the vermin interlopers.  

The Real Maroonblood
35 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

We’re missing the pitchfork brigade.  Where are they all?  Seem to have gone very quiet / sheepish.  Lose to Hibs and they’ll all be back on like all the vermin interlopers.  

:symf:

16 hours ago, DB-14 said:

Not really.

Though I do prefer the unity which happens when results are better. Still it's all recorded and can be referenced. 

1 hour ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

What I would say is they should be able to explain why they still want the manager, board etc sacked when results are good. Show their expertise. 

Another reason we shouldn’t sell Shankland in January. It would rip the rug from under Naismith’s feet just as he’s learning to stand on it.

• davemclaren locked this topic