Massive clear out required immediately.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, Cynic said:

I'm in a good mood

Wish watching this guy doesn’t put me in a bad mood. 

8BF16DA1-72BB-4C2D-940C-8865C1C2F2CF.jpeg

C4211DFE-308F-4BF1-BDE7-5874DAD99173.jpeg

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• Bazzas right boot

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• Carter

3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Tried it on Sunday and failed miserably 

Correct, IMO we haven’t got good enough players to play that system against strong oppositions , you need good ball players that don’t give the ball away cheaply and we simply don’t have them unfortunately. They just continuously won the ball and cut through us to often to easily. 

6 hours ago, Nerja Jambo said:

Andersons money has not gone towards the football department. The stand, the hotel, the MND sponsorship on the jersey etc that's it. Nothing football related.

But due to his contribution in these other areas we've been able to improve the infrastructure etc, without reducing the playing budget. We can't have one without the other. How people can shuffle the money about in their head and say its not helped the playing budget is beyond me. 

Similarly, those who say we've been spending money on player wages we can't afford are also missing the point as if it wasn't for the Anderson and fan money we'd just have a lower budget.

8 hours ago, Carter said:

Not at all convinced by Vargas so far.

Not sure he brings anything other than a willingness to backtrack. It took us a while to get something from Ginelly so maybe not a lost cause but at the moment don’t think his loan will be converted to perm at the end of season. 

8 hours ago, DalryJambo said:

But due to his contribution in these other areas we've been able to improve the infrastructure etc, without reducing the playing budget. We can't have one without the other. How people can shuffle the money about in their head and say its not helped the playing budget is beyond me. 

Similarly, those who say we've been spending money on player wages we can't afford are also missing the point as if it wasn't for the Anderson and fan money we'd just have a lower budget.

👏👏👏

pettigrewsstylist
8 hours ago, DalryJambo said:

Its the failure to use this time to bank 3 yrs of ECL group stage football thats the biggest missed opportunity.

That could have really kicked us on into a field of one.

31 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Not sure he brings anything other than a willingness to backtrack. It took us a while to get something from Ginelly so maybe not a lost cause but at the moment don’t think his loan will be converted to perm at the end of season. 

I don't see his transfer being made permanent either. I'm hoping Tagawa comes good as if he doesn't we'll need to bring in something different in January as this squad has no ability to stretch a game. The lack of pace, or pace with purpose, is there for all to see.

15 minutes ago, Carter said:

I don't see his transfer being made permanent either. I'm hoping Tagawa comes good as if he doesn't we'll need to bring in something different in January as this squad has no ability to stretch a game. The lack of pace, or pace with purpose, is there for all to see.

January is now shaping up as a huge window, particularly if we have a new manager.  January isn’t a good window to be desperate for players either. 

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

January is now shaping up as a huge window, particularly if we have a new manager.  January isn’t a good window to be desperate for players either. 

Always a difficult window as you say. I'll be truly amazed if Naismith is still here on 1st January.

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Carter said:

Always a difficult window as you say. I'll be truly amazed if Naismith is still here on 1st January.

Amazed but will not be surprised.

On 23/10/2023 at 07:16, GinRummy said:

I don’t think we’ve got anything to lose by pulling the trigger on the coaching team. My hope is we have already identified replacements and are ready to go and get them in quickly. 

what will probably happen is Naismith will get more time followed by an interim manager fir 6-8 weeks while the board dither. 

Surely we will have the correct man for the job within the building in Liam Fox? 😉

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

January is now shaping up as a huge window, 

I feel like I've heard this before!  😂

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

Surely we will have the correct man for the job within the building in Liam Fox? 😉

Fox/Webster dream team with CL in an advisory role. 😮

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

This would be a utopian moment for Budge.

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

There would be no real reason to carry on living after this culmination, this high point. Nothing else could ever come close.

The apotheosis of the conveyor belt.

Somebody please make it happen.

Gorgie Garcon

There is no escaping that whilst we are in a fantastic position financially off the park that the footballing aspect has taken a complete back seat and blind faith put in people who are either 'jobs for the boys' or aren't up to it. It seems no one at the club is willing to take accountability for the mistakes that continue to happen.

We want a team that gives full commitment every game and if we done that, would be comfortable as third place every season. Whilst we don't expect to win every game, we expect full commitment. Unfortunately, the sad state of affairs is that during darker days, there was more effort from players who weren't even receiving wages in comparison to so called 'better players' now.

If Joe Savage has final say on players - then he's a poor man's Vlad. He should have been removed from his position after his actions in Europe. So much money has already been wasted (that we continue as fans to pump in). He should be held accountable and surely isn't meeting performance criteria. If I wasn't performing in my role at work, I would expect to be managed accordingly. It's all too safe.

Not to be too disrespectful on Australian football, but the standard is worse than in Scotland and haven't seen anything from our recruits to suggest that any have any real genuine quality. Outside of Tom Rogic at Celtic, I don't know anyone of real quality that has been produced, so why look into a complete unknown market? Same in Japan.

We haven't replaced the positions that needed replacing and if we have, are they better than better than what we let go? Hard to say if Devlin is better than Bosanic? Is Grant better than McEneff? Hard to really say as I think all mentioned wouldn't stand out in bottom 6 teams. There is no real desire to get a player that as fans we know is proven.

We are in October and I've never known a team so look so sluggish, lethargic and no fight or leadership. This is the first season in a long time where going to games feels like hard work. I'll still always go home and away, they pull at our heart strings but I currently hate what the club has become, soft and gutless.

Injuries are continuous and have been for years - they are either over-trained, not training enough or clearly do not look after themselves - you only need to notice that Shankland looks a half a stone heavier and not as sharp.

Pre-season was a farce, Naisy didn't have his badges and was hardly there during that pre-season time and left in the hands who couldn't even beat Civil Serive Strollers the year before.

Regarding Naismith, you can't blame him for taking the opportunity but reminds me of Lampard at Chelsea, the job is swallowing him up and a complete shadow of the pressing attacking football that was at the end of last season (which Stendal tried to implement also). He's out his depth for now and needed to be working under someone more experienced to help gain an understanding of management. That moment has also now gone.

The club needs a massive overhaul of mindset and personnel, which is not a quick fix but if communicated properly fans would understand.

We've been stuck in a horrible rut for years under her leadership and yes we can be thankful for the work and finances that she has put in, we need to look forward. This mentality of 'but she saved us' has been going on for 10 years. We save the club on a monthly basis with pledges and don't even a mere thanks for the support.

A new structure needs put in, go back to having management with a genuine understanding of Scottish football and full backroom staff that they get to bring in.

I'm a firm believer that in order to compete with the OF more regularly and win trophies, we should be adopting a 'best of the rest' with recruitment. Going for the best players round the league, also rocking the apple cart by letting players know we want them and plant seeds of doubt at their own clubs (O'Hara - St Mirren, Armstrong - Killie to name a few). Again, too soft in our approach.

Instead, we continue to go around in the Gorgie Hamster wheel, one step forward and two steps back with no clear vision going forward and £££ wasted.

8 minutes ago, Gorgie Garcon said:

There is no escaping that whilst we are in a fantastic position financially off the park that the footballing aspect has taken a complete back seat and blind faith put in people who are either 'jobs for the boys' or aren't up to it. It seems no one at the club is willing to take accountability for the mistakes that continue to happen.

We want a team that gives full commitment every game and if we done that, would be comfortable as third place every season. Whilst we don't expect to win every game, we expect full commitment. Unfortunately, the sad state of affairs is that during darker days, there was more effort from players who weren't even receiving wages in comparison to so called 'better players' now.

If Joe Savage has final say on players - then he's a poor man's Vlad. He should have been removed from his position after his actions in Europe. So much money has already been wasted (that we continue as fans to pump in). He should be held accountable and surely isn't meeting performance criteria. If I wasn't performing in my role at work, I would expect to be managed accordingly. It's all too safe.

Not to be too disrespectful on Australian football, but the standard is worse than in Scotland and haven't seen anything from our recruits to suggest that any have any real genuine quality. Outside of Tom Rogic at Celtic, I don't know anyone of real quality that has been produced, so why look into a complete unknown market? Same in Japan.

We haven't replaced the positions that needed replacing and if we have, are they better than better than what we let go? Hard to say if Devlin is better than Bosanic? Is Grant better than McEneff? Hard to really say as I think all mentioned wouldn't stand out in bottom 6 teams. There is no real desire to get a player that as fans we know is proven.

We are in October and I've never known a team so look so sluggish, lethargic and no fight or leadership. This is the first season in a long time where going to games feels like hard work. I'll still always go home and away, they pull at our heart strings but I currently hate what the club has become, soft and gutless.

Injuries are continuous and have been for years - they are either over-trained, not training enough or clearly do not look after themselves - you only need to notice that Shankland looks a half a stone heavier and not as sharp.

Pre-season was a farce, Naisy didn't have his badges and was hardly there during that pre-season time and left in the hands who couldn't even beat Civil Serive Strollers the year before.

Regarding Naismith, you can't blame him for taking the opportunity but reminds me of Lampard at Chelsea, the job is swallowing him up and a complete shadow of the pressing attacking football that was at the end of last season (which Stendal tried to implement also). He's out his depth for now and needed to be working under someone more experienced to help gain an understanding of management. That moment has also now gone.

The club needs a massive overhaul of mindset and personnel, which is not a quick fix but if communicated properly fans would understand.

We've been stuck in a horrible rut for years under her leadership and yes we can be thankful for the work and finances that she has put in, we need to look forward. This mentality of 'but she saved us' has been going on for 10 years. We save the club on a monthly basis with pledges and don't even a mere thanks for the support.

A new structure needs put in, go back to having management with a genuine understanding of Scottish football and full backroom staff that they get to bring in.

I'm a firm believer that in order to compete with the OF more regularly and win trophies, we should be adopting a 'best of the rest' with recruitment. Going for the best players round the league, also rocking the apple cart by letting players know we want them and plant seeds of doubt at their own clubs (O'Hara - St Mirren, Armstrong - Killie to name a few). Again, too soft in our approach.

Instead, we continue to go around in the Gorgie Hamster wheel, one step forward and two steps back with no clear vision going forward and £££ wasted.

That's a good first post and I agree with just about all of it except the bit in bold.

The football imo has been dull, insipid and outright boring for years now. The last few years have been the least enjoyable for me in my 30 odd years watching Hearts.

Just now, Bad Religion said:

That's a good first post and I agree with just about all of it except the bit in bold.

The football imo has been dull, insipid and outright boring for years now. The last few years have been the least enjoyable for me in my 30 odd years watching Hearts.

It hasn’t been great for most of the time since administration. I enjoyed 2021-2, though. 

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, Gorgie Garcon said:

We've not been stuck in a horrible rut for years tho.

We've had 2 cup finals, unbeaten runs v hibs,  European group football and 2x top finishes in a row.

This is were many folks points fall down, as it's simply not true.

It's made up.

lost in space
8 minutes ago, Gorgie Garcon said:

Very good first post.

Savage has a lot to answer for - and it doesnt help that his "boss" Mackinlay is no football experience. He may be a very good business CEO but is he asking hard enough questions of the football department? How can he when he doesnt know football.

Recruitment - we are not looking enough at other Scottish teams. We brought in Forrest, who is doing better that I ever expected because he "gets" Scottish football and puts in 100%.  There must be well over 1000 players playing in league/Highland League etc. 

Dont tell me that there are not payers in the 19-23 age bracket who would improve on what we have. I doubt we have anybody looking across Scotland.

37 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Very good first post.

Savage has a lot to answer for - and it doesnt help that his "boss" Mackinlay is no football experience. He may be a very good business CEO but is he asking hard enough questions of the football department? How can he when he doesnt know football.

Recruitment - we are not looking enough at other Scottish teams. We brought in Forrest, who is doing better that I ever expected because he "gets" Scottish football and puts in 100%.  There must be well over 1000 players playing in league/Highland League etc. 

Dont tell me that there are not payers in the 19-23 age bracket who would improve on what we have. I doubt we have anybody looking across Scotland.

Recruitment by and large is not the problem, it's what we do with the players when we get them ie the coaching/fitness that's the problem. Every clubs makes signing that don't work out and we are no different in that sense. We have across the entire squad, a better squad than Aberdeen or Hibs. 

4 minutes ago, Nerja Jambo said:

Recruitment by and large is not the problem, it's what we do with the players when we get them ie the coaching/fitness that's the problem. Every clubs makes signing that don't work out and we are no different in that sense. We have across the entire squad, a better squad than Aberdeen or Hibs. 

Recruitment is arguably the most important part of any football club.

We could sack Naismith, And it Simply won't make a difference why ?

Because you are only reviewing one part of the footballing operation, now is Naismith the answer? only time will tell, personally i hope he is.

I believe the team behind him are failing him.

That's Forrest,McAvoy, Savage the guys who have more experience than Naismith, but are prepared to let him take all the blame.

Edited by Bongo 1874

MR INCREDIBLE
7 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Tagawa, does he really exist?

Does exist !

Probably pissed off he can’t get a game before an overweight,slow and huffy striker that seems undroppable !

1 minute ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Does exist !

Probably pissed off he can’t get a game before an overweight,slow and huffy striker that seems undroppable !

Tagawa probably should've contributed when he played in that case, rather than barely getting a touch.

Selkirkhmfc1874
8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Because you are only reviewing one part of the footballing operation, now is Naismith the answer? only time will tell, personally i hope he is.

That's Forrest,McAvoy, Savage the guys who have more experience than Naismith, but are prepared to let him take all the blame.

All the ones you mention along with McKinlay need to go 

9 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

All the ones you mention along with McKinlay need to go 

Correct but the problem being where is all the money coming from to do this. Budge gets every penny of her cash back so unlikely she will pony up as a goodwill gesture. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Correct but the problem being where is all the money coming from to do this. Budge gets every penny of her cash back so unlikely she will pony up as a goodwill gesture. 

Rangers and the Hobos found the money to get shot of their management teams when was obvious they were failing and we need to do the same otherwise it will cost us more with reduced prize money and fans not going to watch meadocrity 

2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Rangers and the Hobos found the money to get shot of their management teams when was obvious they were failing and we need to do the same otherwise it will cost us more with reduced prize money and fans not going to watch meadocrity 

Hibs also spent 700k on Vente which makes you wonder where they are getting all the cash from. It would cost us crazy money to remove all named. If only I was a millionaire. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Boris5115 said:

Hibs also spent 700k on Vente which makes you wonder where they are getting all the cash from. It would cost us crazy money to remove all named. If only I was a millionaire. 

The board have put us in this position and need held accountable imo ! We can't allow fans to drift again now we got 15.500 season ticket holders 

44 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

That's because Naismith is the HEAD coach and is paid more than the others. You take the money you take the flak. Don't get me wrong, I'd sack the 3 of them. Would you agree that something is again far wrong and failure by the board to do something is unacceptable. The worrying thing is that just along the corridor is someone with more experience than SN and that's Liam Fox, Cowdenbeath and Dundee Utd. 

Edited by Nerja Jambo

8 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

The board have put us in this position and need held accountable imo ! We can't allow fans to drift again now we got 15.500 season ticket holders 

Fans are already drifting. Look at the amount of empty seats there are in the ground. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
9 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Fans are already drifting. Look at the amount of empty seats there are in the ground. 

Exactly and hospitality not selling out either recently ! Fans can see we being short changed on the football side

1 hour ago, lost in space said:

Very good first post.

Fully agree that we need to start snatching players who are doing well for other teams in Scotland, or who have a bit potential to crack on. 

Some of those out of contract in the summer who might be useful to us include: 

Yan Dhanda (Ross County, AM)

Ryan Strain (St Mirren, RB)

Liam Kelly (Motherwell, GK)

Kelle Roos (Aberdeen, GK) 

Keanu Baccus (St Mirren, CM)

Bruce Anderson (Livi, ST)

Callum Slattery (Motherwell, CM)

Connor Barron (Aberdeen, CM)

James Penrice (Livi, LB)

Not saying anyone here is going to come in and set the first team alight but there's a place for solid SPL tried and tested players, or development players (such as Barron / Penrice) who know how football in this country works, who know that players in the league, who know how to communicate, etc etc, who would be sensible acquisitions if they were available to us on a free transfer and a sensible wage.

I still maintain that not signing Nicky Devlin for example was a big mistake. He'd have been the perfect replacement for Michael Smith and probably would have jumped at the wage Smith was on. Had we done so, we'd have a perfect ready-made experienced replacement and a solid senior pro who we could rely on as cover for Nate - and actually I think if he had come in when Nate was out, we'd be in a Clark/Gordon situation where we'd find it difficult to drop him for the returning player. Not saying he's been sensational or anything for Aberdeen and he's made the odd mistake but he's been solid enough and is probably the best RB outside Glasgow. 

We're a mess right now when you look at the big picture. We've also got very difficult decisions to make on our out of contract players like Gordon, Boyce, Halkett, Beni, Forrest, Haring. Do we want to let those guys leave for nothing, or do we want to take a risk on giving them another year or two... Our recruitment overall - whoever is responsible - is a disgrace. And if we don't finally sign a half decent RB in January, we're digging a bigger hole for ourselves. 

Edited by Batistuta87

lost in space
53 minutes ago, Nerja Jambo said:

A better squad than Dons or Hobos? - not so sure. We have very significant weaknesses (eg RB and a "strong" target man).

I do agree we are not getting the best out of what is available though. Some of the players are not fit enough, for a start.

The Oz and Asian imports need to be reduced and we should look to take mostly UK (Scottish where possible) players who are hungry (unlike Grant etc).

lost in space
9 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Fully agree that we need to start snatching players who are doing well for other teams in Scotland, or who have a bit potential to crack on. 

James Penrice (Livi, LB)

Not saying anyone here is going to come in and set the first team alight but there's a place for solid SPL tried and tested players, or development players (such as Barron / Penrice) who know how football in this country works, who know that players in the league, who know how to communicate, etc etc, who would be sensible acquisitions if they were available to us on a free transfer and a sensible wage.

I still maintain that not signing Nicky Devlin for example was a big mistake. He'd have been the perfect replacement for Michael Smith and probably would have jumped at the wage Smith was on. Had we done so, we'd have a perfect ready-made experienced replacement and a solid senior pro who we could rely on as cover for Nate - and lets be honest he might have put him out of the team anyway. Not saying he's been sensational or anything for Aberdeen but he's been putting the graft in and is probably one of the most reliable solid RBs outside Glasgow.

We're a mess right now when you look at the big picture. We've also got very difficult decisions to make on our out of contract players like Gordon, Boyce, Halkett, Beni, Forrest, Haring. Do we want to let those guys leave for nothing, or do we want to take a risk on giving them another year or two... Our recruitment overall - whoever is responsible - is a disgrace. And if we don't finally sign a half decent RB in January, we're digging a bigger hole for ourselves. 

The response to this is often - ,"we can't afford to sign players from Scottish market - if they are good, they go to England and we can't compete".

Also - "players will wait until very late so as to improve contract offers".

We should have somebody at the club identifying players in Scotland for NEXT Season. By now we should have agreed players to come in January. We aren't allowed to "poach" players but we are allowed to speak to agents. If they won't commit, move on!!

If we don't have the money for 30 players in the pool - have 20 strong, fit, aggressive, motivated guys.

8 minutes ago, lost in space said:

The response to this is often - ,"we can't afford to sign players from Scottish market - if they are good, they go to England and we can't compete".

Also - "players will wait until very late so as to improve contract offers".

We should have somebody at the club identifying players in Scotland for NEXT Season. By now we should have agreed players to come in January. We aren't allowed to "poach" players but we are allowed to speak to agents. If they won't commit, move on!!

If we don't have the money for 30 players in the pool - have 20 strong, fit, aggressive, motivated guys.

Its the ones in between (like Devlin!) that we should be grabbing. There's not a lot of them but Devlin was one, Roos is probably the next one, and Strain or Baccus could be others. Or we should be identifying ones who are capable of getting to that level like you say.

It's poor. We've wasted so much time money and effort on a bunch of players who - on the whole - aren't good enough. There's been a couple of excellent signings in there but no more than any other club have managed and I'm far from impressed by our overall performance in that department. 

You're spot on. Cut the number, increase the quality. 

Our wage budget ("cap") is another matter too. Abderdeen and Hibs don't have a set limit. They've put their big boy trousers on and actually paid the money for a couple of outliers, which should be expected at every club. If Shankland or Boyce or whoever takes the huff at someone coming in on more money, **** them! 

I could go on all day mate. I'm an incredibly frustrated Jambo at the moment and almost feel like I could do a better job finding players from my couch than these guys have been doing as a full time paid job.

Edited by Batistuta87

59 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I've seen nothing to date under Naismith to suggest 3rd is likely. We're probably on a points per game ratio which would suggest top 6 finish is in the balance as things stand. The next sequence of 11 games after next Wednesday may yield even less points. The Board will not want to admit they've been wrong with Naismith given the job titles charade etc. Therefore I'd expect this to go on for a while yet. After all this is a group of people who didn't consider a 5-0 defeat at Livingston as a red line and went on to oversee a relegation 16 months later. 

30 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

James Penrice (Livi, LB)

I still maintain that not signing Nicky Devlin for example was a big mistake. He'd have been the perfect replacement for Michael Smith and probably would have jumped at the wage Smith was on. Had we done so, we'd have a perfect ready-made experienced replacement and a solid senior pro who we could rely on as cover for Nate - and actually I think if he had come in when Nate was out, we'd be in a Clark/Gordon situation where we'd find it difficult to drop him for the returning player. Not saying he's been sensational or anything for Aberdeen and he's made the odd mistake but he's been solid enough and is probably the best RB outside Glasgow. 

The Devlin point lays bare the issue. We are buying players as projects hoping they are getting a sell on value. Yes there should be a couple of projects but they should be aligned with consistent SPFL performers. It seems as a footballing side we have forgotten the SPFL still needs to be played and a lot of the players that have come in are being allowed 6-12 months to settle. 

It all has similarities to the Levien DOF/Coach era. 

The minute there is injuries to our main players or we lose a main player the backup squad of projects with the remit of fitting in to the team in the future send the team sideways. 

Joe Savage is to blame for this as was Levein they are both looking for vanity projects players rather than building a squad fit for the SPFL. This is probably down to having to much sway art the club due to their relationship with Budge.

We by now should have an SPFL level player in every position x2 

This is the worst possible idea . We need to stop missing the obvious and focus on the bit that needs fixed , not ripping the whole ****ing thing up every time we make a poor coaching appointment 

2 minutes ago, Rods said:

The Devlin point lays bare the issue. We are buying players as projects hoping they are getting a sell on value. Yes there should be a couple of projects but they should be aligned with consistent SPFL performers. It seems as a footballing side we have forgotten the SPFL still needs to be played and a lot of the players that have come in are being allowed 6-12 months to settle. 

It all has similarities to the Levien DOF/Coach era. 

The minute there is injuries to our main players or we lose a main player the backup squad of projects with the remit of fitting in to the team in the future send the team sideways. 

Joe Savage is to blame for this as was Levein they are both looking for vanity projects players rather than building a squad fit for the SPFL. This is probably down to having to much sway art the club due to their relationship with Budge.

We by now should have an SPFL level player in every position x2 

So are “ projects “ just any player from abroad now or what 

6 minutes ago, Carter said:

I've seen nothing to date under Naismith to suggest 3rd is likely. We're probably on a points per game ratio which would suggest top 6 finish is in the balance as things stand. The next sequence of 11 games after next Wednesday may yield even less points. The Board will not want to admit they've been wrong with Naismith given the job titles charade etc. Therefore I'd expect this to go on for a while yet. After all this is a group of people who didn't consider a 5-0 defeat at Livingston as a red line and went on to oversee a relegation 16 months later. 

We’ve got 6th place written all over us. It reeks of the sub standard crap we saw in 17/18 & 18/19. We regressed after Neilson’s departure the first time which was frustrating but to do it again after his second departure is infuriating 

Edited by AC Mallin_51

58 minutes ago, Nerja Jambo said:

That's because Naismith is the HEAD coach and is paid more than the others. You take the money you take the flak. Don't get me wrong, I'd sack the 3 of them. Would you agree that something is again far wrong and failure by the board to do something is unacceptable. The worrying thing is that just along the corridor is someone with more experience than SN and that's Liam Fox, Cowdenbeath and Dundee Utd. 

Out for Newcastle match tonight mate 👍 will reply to this later.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

We’ve got 6th place written all over us. It reeks of the sub standard crap we saw in 17/18 & 18/19. We regressed after Neilson’s departure the first time which was frustrating but to do it again after his second departure is infuriating 

Yet entirely predictable.

Clubs like Aberdeen went through it after McInnes,  hibs after Jack, even Rangers after Gerrard.

Even big clubs like Arsenal, man utd, Aston villa, Spurs,  taken a few attempts when they tried to reshuffle things.

Ajax after a 3rd place finish this season.

It's not easy to replicate any sort of relative success,  no idea why fans and boardrooms don't realise this.

It's infuriating and obvious.

When sacking people, it should be for a very good reason. 

Cathro after destroying the original bob team, Cl bottoming out after a round of fixtures , stendel after taking us bottom- all obvious.

Dropping from 3rd to 4th......

We're close to  turning  a dressing room divide and poor form into a full blown crisis.

Go for it 1308
2 hours ago, Gorgie Garcon said:

Cracking post 👏 👏 👏 

• davemclaren locked this topic