Size 16 model in final for Miss England

lewis2006

Whilst I do agree that people should look after themsleves, that does not mean that just because someone is a large size they are automatically 'fat' or 'unhealthy'.

Agreed. But of course the lads here are all world class specimens of virility, so it's no wonder we have such high standards. :confused:

Incidentally, according to the CDC body mass index calculator, Ms. Marshall has a BMI of 24.8 - which is just within what the CDC regards as "normal weight range".

Having said that, Ms. Marshall "doesn't do it for me". But her size isn't a factor in that.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
coppercrutch
Agreed. But of course the lads here are all world class specimens of virility, so it's no wonder we have such high standards. :confused:

Incidentally, according to the CDC body mass index calculator, Ms. Marshall has a BMI of 24.8 - which is just within what the CDC regards as "normal weight range".

Having said that, Ms. Marshall "doesn't do it for me". But her size isn't a factor in that.

Maybe we can make it mandatory to have a pic of yourself as your avatar. That could lead to some 'interesting' debates.......:rolleyes:

Maybe we can make it mandatory to have a pic of yourself as your avatar. That could lead to some 'interesting' debates.......:rolleyes:

.....or a rapid decline in numbers viewing the board. :rofl:

Pete Seeger

If you insist

img_9.jpg

I don't normally like posting pics of myself :rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth
But of course the lads here are all world class specimens of virility

I cent remember meeting you ;)

Patrick Bateman

She looks like the love-child of Tubbs and Edward. Urgh.

The Mighty Thor

I wouldnae ride that into battle!

I'm sure she's a lovely girland all that but size 16 at 17 years old ain't healthy regardless of how you couch it.

Is it our perception of beauty that's skewed these days? I don't think so. Size 6 stick insects don't really do it for me, i like a bit of cushion for the pushin, just not the whole DFS sofa!

blondejamtart
If you insist

img_9.jpg

I don't normally like posting pics of myself :rolleyes:

Hmmm yes. Well, if Tynecastle was packed with the likes of that at the weekends, I reckon there'd be a stampede of female supporters heading along Gorgie Road! :heartpump:

Archived