Size 16 model in final for Miss England

lewis2006

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sawdust Caesar

That's not the best picture I've seen of her but I defo would, I think she's lovely, but then I do have a penchant for the more Rubinesque figure.

Fat people always have nice faces and it doesn't matter how they dress it up she fat!

Would though.

17?!

She looks about 30!

That is EXACTLY the thought that went through my head when I watched that clip. I was about to make the same post, same punctation and everything, but you beat me to it!

She also has rather odd eyes.

She's not bad...not bad at all. I would (not that I could being married n all, a hurdle eh!)

Will be the same as Sophie Dahl. First size 16 model. 20mins later she's a size 8 with a big ol' modeling contract saying 'I did it for me, not for anyone else'.

Will be the same as Sophie Dahl. First size 16 model. 20mins later she's a size 8 with a big ol' modeling contract saying 'I did it for me, not for anyone else'.

And a rather large sized head for her new skinny body.;)

Nah....

Dont have a problem with her being in the comp tho, as long as they've checked her weight isnt causing her health probs as that would be as misleading as skinny models who are under weight.

17?!

She looks about 30!

Agreed, Cigaro, she's got nae chance, but I would if she asked me nicely (and maybe included a fish supper, and a kebab):P

Guest jambomickey
HELL NO!

complete munter!!! desperate if you would do that, no thanks.

agree with you mate! wouldn't touch her with a hobos knob

Regular John

Getting yourself in that state at that young age is 'inspiring' ????

I can't see anything attractive in her at all, just fat and greasy skin.

Plus look at the state of her teeth!!! FFS!!

slashishere

Do the members of kickback not go to tynie cause I cant remember seeing so many good looking guys that they can afford to be choosy!;)

blondejamtart
Do the members of kickback not go to tynie cause I cant remember seeing so many good looking guys that they can afford to be choosy!;)

Oh no....all the male kickbackers are perfect specimens of the human race, didn't ya know? :whistling: Every single one 100% Adonis! :angel:

Oh no....all the male kickbackers are perfect specimens of the human race, didn't ya know? :whistling: Every single one 100% Adonis! :angel:

You said it!

blondejamtart
You said it!

I know.....I can't believe how lucky I am to be surrounded by such perfection! :whistling:

Bert Le Clos

It's not that she's fat, she's just ugly.

Looks like a tanned version of Babar.

Are any of us entering the Mr Scotland competition though?

It is patronising. Its the skinny backlash. Too skinny is as bad as fat. I love how she is "inspirational". If i had a daughter and she said when she grew up she wanted to be fat id lock the fridge.

There must have been some fecking munters for her to get through. One eyes looking at the shops and the others coming back with the messages. She's got a set of teeth that could munch an apple through a letterbox AND fact she can barely string a sentence together. Its political correctness gone mad I tells ye! Get her binned!

Nucky Thompson

She's worth a belt:) FFS you must all be Callum Bests on here:rolleyes:

Definitely would, and I'm undoubtedly much better looking than anyone else on Kickback. Stop lying, lads.

Carl Weathers
She's worth a belt:) FFS you must all be Callum Bests on here:rolleyes:

Tbf to Callum Best, he'd be in like a rat up a drainpipe.

Say What Again
get her pumped

Can't believe it took 33 posts!

For the OP, I most definitely would, but Miss England? She's having a larf :wacko:

Nucky Thompson
Tbf to Callum Best, he'd be in like a rat up a drainpipe.
Not just now:) He's going 50 days without sex.http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article1432425.ece

Now that was temptation.

Can't believe it took 33 posts!

For the OP, I most definitely would, but Miss England? She's having a larf :wacko:

she'll prob be the worst looking out of the Miss England finalists....but i reckon id prob do her first, without even seeing the others.

is that wrong?

Say What Again
she'll prob be the worst looking out of the Miss England finalists....but i reckon id prob do her first, without even seeing the others.

is that wrong?

No. You just know your 'range' ;)

ronnie_fife
Fat people always have nice faces and it doesn't matter how they dress it up she fat!

Would though.

A classic line.

ronnie_fife

is that wrong?

Definitely be more 'game' and probably easier. If I had the choice on a night out and had to make a choice of which one to try and have relations with it would definitely be her.

Go for the dented car.

The Old Tolbooth
She would get rattled. Filth.

:D

I'm with you!

(Erm, in wanting her rattled that is) :confused:

$ilvery_Moon

1: She's quite pretty but she's hardly competition winning material.

2: She looks a lot older than she is.

3: She has the beginnings of a double chin and is technically very close to being clinically overweight.

4: Being the fat girl in a talent contest is not "inspirational".

5: This is 100% proof of the ridiculously politically correct society we live in today. They've put in a fat girl to be non-discriminative.

6: ;) But if I was young and still single I would.

Don't you mean Narcissus ?;)

A Boy Named Crow

It's the mouth that kills it - both in appearance and what comes out of it. Even if she was stunning, I'd have to destroy her. Just to be clear, I don't think she is stunning - seen many like her outside Centre Point in East Kilbride!

Why is everyone calling her fat? The average size of women in the UK is a 16. She is just representing the norm.

Archived