Size 16 model in final for Miss England

lewis2006

Why is everyone calling her fat? The average size of women in the UK is a 16. She is just representing the norm.

It may be the norm, but it is overweight. Scotland has the highest obesity rate in Europe. I bet she has a high BMI.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd swim through a sea of excriment to suck the bell end of the last guy that dipped her!

:)

I'd swim through a sea of excriment to suck the bell end of the last guy that dipped her!

:)

Jesus:wacko::wacko:

doctor jambo
Why is everyone calling her fat? The average size of women in the UK is a 16. She is just representing the norm.

Just because the normal is fat, does not make fat normal

She is size 16

She is fat

MOst women in the UK are fat

Hence why we tend to slaver over pictures of foreign women

Its because our own are, frankly, minging by and large

Mainly because they are corpulent

For all the pressure to look thin exerted by the media causing women "psychological issues about their body image", it doesnt stop the ladies pigging out and gaining beef

Perhaps they are not being made insecure ENOUGH to do something about it

Chad Sexington

I cant believe some of the hump backed, pock faced, computer monkeys that are having a go at this girls looks.

In you're dreams you sad freaks.

And in answer to the OP's question....till the bairn kicked me off. :)

She is size 16

She is fat

For all the pressure to look thin exerted by the media causing women "psychological issues about their body image", it doesnt stop the ladies pigging out and gaining beef

size 16 is not fat

it is curvy yes - when you hate skinny girls like me you appreciate a size 16 more

trust me she sint my ideal bird (10 - 14 is perfect) but she looks filthy as sin and shes only 17!!!!

she aint exactly a 4am chick

I cant believe some of the hump backed, pock faced, computer monkeys that are having a go at this girls looks.

In you're dreams you sad freaks.

And in answer to the OP's question....till the bairn kicked me off. :)

I like your thinking Mr Sexington

the guys that actually have to give a second thought to beasting that wee filthy english tramp is probs a guy that sleeps in a single bed and lives with mummy

size 16 is not fat

it is curvy yes - when you hate skinny girls like me you appreciate a size 16 more

trust me she sint my ideal bird (10 - 14 is perfect) but she looks filthy as sin and shes only 17!!!!

Size 16 is overweight. It isn't excessively fat nor obese, but it isn't ideal and isn't especially healthy.

I would really love to see pictures of some of the posters on the thread. I'm pretty sure most of you aren't much to look at yourself.

As a woman who is a size 14, sometimes a 16. I am chubby, not fat and I do have a normal BMI.

I would really love to see pictures of some of the posters on the thread. I'm pretty sure most of you aren't much to look at yourself.

As a woman who is a size 14, sometimes a 16. I am chubby, not fat and I do have a normal BMI.

dont you listen to some of the guys on here

honestly they must be fighting them off :rolleyes:

Size 16 could be fat and could be obese... too many factors to say if anty one knows whether she is... I reckon she probably is tho unless she is about 6ft which I doubt.

Any way every time I look at her I see...

PiggyKermitDSC_4759.jpg

I8; Guys who would think about beasting her I'd hope are relatively young... when I was 17 aye I prob would have but 27 and pumpin a 17 y/o just makes me feel sick, silly wee (big) lassie with no clue what to do... nah yer awright.

Size 16 could be fat and could be obese... too many factors to say if anty one knows whether she is... I reckon she probably is tho unless she is about 6ft which I doubt.

Any way every time I look at her I see...

PiggyKermitDSC_4759.jpg

I8; Guys who would think about beasting her I'd hope are relatively young... when I was 17 aye I prob would have but 27 and pumpin a 17 y/o just makes me feel sick, silly wee (big) lassie with no clue what to do... nah yer awright.

i'm 14 years older than her and if she had a 16 year old sister (i've gotta say it but we know we would still play the Bruce Forsyth higher or lower game on this one ;)i'd rattle her too :)

Size 14 you say.........what are you doing tonight?;);)

200milesfromgorgie

She is size 16

She is fat

nice one.

Size 14 you say.........what are you doing tonight?;);)

No plans but I do live in Manchester so it's a bit of a drive.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Lets be honest here guys. Every one of you would give her the boaby.

I'd split her sideways, then give her 'The Angry Pirate'

:dribble:

No plans but I do live in Manchester so it's a bit of a drive.

Bugger:sad:

17? She's gonna whack the beef on in her 20s.

Probably. Girls are normally at their slimmest in their late teens. I was a size 10 at 17.

Probably. Girls are normally at their slimmest in their late teens. I was a size 10 at 17.

So what your saying is she's probably obese right now for her age and will only get worse...

I say ban her from the cat walks.

Adi Dassler

Quality Gavsy.

;)

I'd let her give me a Blumpkin.

$ilvery_Moon

Just because 16 is the average UK size doesn't mean it is not fat. That might be normal but it says more about the people (men and women) in our country if being fat is "representing the norm".

17? She's gonna whack the beef on in her 20s.

She probably will. People tend to fill out more when they get older and their metabolism changes. She like many of the population could do with losing a few pounds. Being fat is bad for your health, in most cases down to laziness and poor diet, and very unattractive.

size 16 is not fat

I agree being too skinny is not healthy or attractive either but a size 16 woman whatever way you look at it IS fat.

She is size 16

She is fat

100% correct.

Ryan Gosling

I don't think she's particularly stunning, however I see no reason why a size 16 girl shouldn't be in a beauty contest if she is indeed beautiful.

scottish_chicP

I wouldn't say there was anything wrong with a slightly bigger (than normal models) girl being in the competition but she is wearing far too much make up!

Say What Again

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just googled that to find out what it was. PMSL. :282:

Don't think I should google that, the IT bods at work might get me into a lot of trouble.

Ryan Gosling
Don't think I should google that, the IT bods at work might get me into a lot of trouble.

LMAO

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LMAO

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stop it! Now I want to know what it is. Will have a look tonight after I get home.

Stop it! Now I want to know what it is. Will have a look tonight after I get home.

Incredibly the yahoo answers site has the answer.

If I was male...... no!

Also from seeing that picture, she is not a 16. I would say at least an 18.

She's putrid/grotesque/vulgar!!!!

Good for her - and why not... She's not doing it for the guys who can't hope with females not conforming to their preferred stereotypes, she's doing it for herself.

BTW, Marilyn Monroe was the same dress size as this girl.......:)

Good for her - and why not... She's not doing it for the guys who can't hope with females not conforming to their preferred stereotypes, she's doing it for herself.

Eye but this burd would chew you in as tatties and spit you out as chips!!!!

MM was elegant and had class!!

doctor jambo

I think it is time for a crack down on fatties

IN much the same way as the health tsars make smokers go outside and smsoke for the benefit of others,

fat people should be forced to eat outside, as seeing fat people eating puts me off my dinner

It also stops me from "passive fattening" whereby you breathe in the fat they sweat from they corpulent bodies

And no, having a separate "fat area" in restaurants is not enough, they must eat outside at specially reinforced tables and chairs, fully exposed to the elements to discourage them from eating and solve their "addiction" to food

This allows the healthy to eat in peace without having our night out ruined

IN much the same way as the health tsars make smokers go outside and smsoke for the benefit of others,

fat people should be forced to eat outside, as seeing fat people eating puts me off my dinner

It also stops me from "passive fattening" whereby you breathe in the fat they sweat from they corpulent bodies

And no, having a separate "fat area" in restaurants is not enough, they must eat outside at specially reinforced tables and chairs, fully exposed to the elements to discourage them from eating and solve their "addiction" to food

We could even have special signs next to tables where fatties are forced to munch....maybe something along the lines of??

I know.....

How about this one

:troll:

Chad Sexington

I'm sure in your own head you're hilarious.

:rolleyes:

If I was blind, lost the sense of touch and smell then yes I probably would be in their quicker than I8.... guide dog allowing of course.

Whatever has been written about Marilyn Monroe, she was not a UK size 16. Unless dress sizes have changed substantially in the past 50 years.

Archived