Size 16 model in final for Miss England

lewis2006

Say What Again
If I was blind, lost the sense of touch and smell then yes I probably would be in their quicker than I8

If you were blind you'd have to be very careful that I8 wasn't there already or you might end up jabbing it up his hoop instead :eek:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you were blind you'd have to be very careful that I8 wasn't there already or you might end up jabbing it up his hoop instead :eek:

Every ho...... nah your right, I'd wave my white stick about first and listen out with my only remaining sense to see if he was about..... then bash on 'blunket and his secretary' styleee!

On a side note, she could become the new face of Mcdonalds.

200milesfromgorgie
I think it is time for a crack down on fatties

IN much the same way as the health tsars make smokers go outside and smsoke for the benefit of others,

fat people should be forced to eat outside, as seeing fat people eating puts me off my dinner

It also stops me from "passive fattening" whereby you breathe in the fat they sweat from they corpulent bodies

And no, having a separate "fat area" in restaurants is not enough, they must eat outside at specially reinforced tables and chairs, fully exposed to the elements to discourage them from eating and solve their "addiction" to food

This allows the healthy to eat in peace without having our night out ruined

i think we should crack down on fecking nazis.....ooh are you being post modern? if so, how clever.

Strawberry Milkshake:dribble::dribble::dribble:

id strwberry cheesecake the wee trollop

IN much the same way as the health tsars make smokers go outside and smsoke for the benefit of others,

fat people should be forced to eat outside, as seeing fat people eating puts me off my dinner

It also stops me from "passive fattening" whereby you breathe in the fat they sweat from they corpulent bodies

And no, having a separate "fat area" in restaurants is not enough, they must eat outside at specially reinforced tables and chairs, fully exposed to the elements to discourage them from eating and solve their "addiction" to food

i'd gie her something to eat outside ;)

here is hoping ;)

Whatever has been written about Marilyn Monroe, she was not a UK size 16. Unless dress sizes have changed substantially in the past 50 years.

Yes she was and yes they may have :)

Yes she was and yes they may have :)

They must have done. By todays dress sizes she looks like a 12 - 14 to me.

They must have done. By todays dress sizes she looks like a 12 - 14 to me.

TBH, yes, she was probably nearer a 14 but her weight did fluctuate (apparently, I never knew the woman personally) and shapes have changed a great deal in dress sizing since then when waists were a lot smaller in proportion to the rest of the body. Anyway, this is getting too sensible and we really ought to be getting back to the let's slag 'em thread... :wacko:

Carl Weathers
Eye but this burd would chew you in as tatties and spit you out as chips!!!!

:laugh:

Btw this girl is only 17, surely that's a bit young to be asking if you would get her pumped.

Most of you are probably in your 50's.;)

Btw this girl is only 17, surely that's a bit young to be asking if you would get her pumped.

I am female and most certainly don't want to pump her but some would argue 16 is the age of consent.......... some, not me!

Behave yerself, most burds at 17 have been around the block a couple of times.

This yins been around the block.....to the chippy...up to KFC's...round the corner to Mc D's....back hame for a plate of stovies...then round the block again!!!!

vlad on the tyne
I cant believe some of the hump backed, pock faced, computer monkeys that are having a go at this girls looks.

In you're dreams you sad freaks.

And in answer to the OP's question....till the bairn kicked me off. :)

give the lass some credit, size 16 and entering miss england.

she's got guts thats for sure ;).....get her pumped?? she would get rid like seabiscuit!!!

coppercrutch

I love big fat dirty filthy looking birds. They are the sort that enjoy some sort of devient spitting on their face. I should know.

I love big fat dirty filthy looking birds. They are the sort that enjoy some sort of devient spitting on their face. I should know.

Are you a big fat dirty filthy looking bird?

theres no way i could. i am just not even remotely attracted to fatties. look at the bloody beer gut on her in the daily mail pic! I think looking at the pic her hips are about 18" bigger than mine. she'd crush me.

having said that fair play to the lass for getting it out. I just wouldnt. My flatmate on the other hand loves a "big ride" as he calls them, when a fat girl has a pretty face. pretty much his holy grail.

Size 16 is overweight. It isn't excessively fat nor obese, but it isn't ideal and isn't especially healthy.

That is just not true, it is dependent on height. If a woman is size 16 and 5ft then yes she is fat but if she is 6ft and size 16 then she is in proportion.

It really depends on the individual, you lot have made me annoyed because i bet a lot of you have horrendous beer guts(from the amount you say you drink) and look like you fell from the ugly tree, but as peter griffin says, "fat men aren't fat only fat women are fat" hypocrites:rolleyes:

They love it:dribble::cheese::brows:

she has a rather annoying sneering way of talking.

would just have to find something to put in there to shut her up ;)

$ilvery_Moon
That is just not true, it is dependent on height. If a woman is size 16 and 5ft then yes she is fat but if she is 6ft and size 16 then she is in proportion.

It really depends on the individual, you lot have made me annoyed because i bet a lot of you have horrendous beer guts(from the amount you say you drink) and look like you fell from the ugly tree, but as peter griffin says, "fat men aren't fat only fat women are fat" hypocrites:rolleyes:

;) I can't speak for other kickbackers but I look after myself and make it my responsibility to do so. I am fit, healthy, I eat well, I exercise every day and I'm not close to being fat or overweight. Nearly everyone has the power to have a healthy lifestyle and in most cases fatness is just down to laziness and/or lack of self respect.

In response to your above statement how many 6ft lasses do you know? Size 16 in nearly all cases is fat for a woman. Sure most men prefer a bit of shape to a woman but too much like that Miss England lass is not healthy or attractive.

Being fat is not something to be proud of and shouldn't be something that people try and justify either. The size 16 is average nonsense is a prime example of jealous women trying to justify their fatness. There are too many fat people in this country (male and female) and it is not something that should be accepted as normal, or celebrated like that lass.

blondejamtart

Sorry lads, but if you're judging someone purely by their dress size, then that's shallow to say the least. After all, you tend to be the ones who tell us "size isn't everything - it's what you do with it that counts"!

And I'd be willing to bet that if we were the ones going around with the tape measure, there would be a few of you lot who'd fail to measure up, know what I mean? ;)

;) I can't speak for other kickbackers but I look after myself and make it my responsibility to do so. I am fit, healthy, I eat well, I exercise every day and I'm not close to being fat or overweight. Nearly everyone has the power to have a healthy lifestyle and in most cases fatness is just down to laziness and/or lack of self respect.

In response to your above statement how many 6ft lasses do you know? Size 16 in nearly all cases is fat for a woman. Sure most men prefer a bit of shape to a woman but too much like that Miss England lass is not healthy or attractive.

Being fat is not something to be proud of and shouldn't be something that people try and justify either. The size 16 is average nonsense is a prime example of jealous women trying to justify their fatness. There are too many fat people in this country (male and female) and it is not something that should be accepted as normal, or celebrated like that lass.

Hit.Nail.Head.

Im working in Norway at the moment and the people here are nearly all very healthy. I have seen a few fatties but they are certainly not the norm (unlike in Scotland where the muffin tops seem to be taking over). Its all down to how YOU live YOUR life. Its not hard to stay in shape. Personally I would hate to be overweight whilst I can understand how it can happen (busy with work, kids etc etc) if other countries manage it why cant ours?

One thing I have noticed is that there is free fruit EVERYWHERE. In hotels there is free fruit on reception, in my room and in the gym. I go to work and its in the canteen and reception. The lunches they serve in the canteen are also healthy AND tasty. Why cant Scotland be like this?

Heres a thought, if an anorexic was in Miss England would we even be having this debate? Seems to me that overweight gets the "you go girlfriend!" type of responses but the underweight get abused, when both body types are unhealthy and not to be encouraged.

The White Cockade

Being grossly underweight or overweight is obviously unhealthy

but this girl whether you think she is beauty queen material or not looks like she has a great (and sexy) figure to me and for people to be making out she is fat and unhealthy is plain ridiculous

I bet she is healthier than most of you making the comments

Fatty finished second. Bit of a politically correct fix if you ask me. Yet another sad example of Britain today. :sad:

$ilvery_Moon
Sorry lads, but if you're judging someone purely by their dress size, then that's shallow to say the least. After all, you tend to be the ones who tell us "size isn't everything - it's what you do with it that counts"!

And I'd be willing to bet that if we were the ones going around with the tape measure, there would be a few of you lot who'd fail to measure up, know what I mean? ;)

It's not shallow. Being fat and unhealthy is a reflection of someone as a person. The NHS in Lothian alone, spends ?60,000 EVERY DAY treating people who are overweight. It's not something that should be glamourised, it is in most cases preventable and inexcusable.

;) Judging a bloke by his manhood however is shallow. If a man is unfortunate enough to not be blessed in the trouser department there is nothing they can do about it. However a fat person 99.999% of the time can and should be able to change their ways.

Hit.Nail.Head.

Im working in Norway at the moment and the people here are nearly all very healthy. I have seen a few fatties but they are certainly not the norm (unlike in Scotland where the muffin tops seem to be taking over). Its all down to how YOU live YOUR life. Its not hard to stay in shape. Personally I would hate to be overweight whilst I can understand how it can happen (busy with work, kids etc etc) if other countries manage it why cant ours?

One thing I have noticed is that there is free fruit EVERYWHERE. In hotels there is free fruit on reception, in my room and in the gym. I go to work and its in the canteen and reception. The lunches they serve in the canteen are also healthy AND tasty. Why cant Scotland be like this?

Heres a thought, if an anorexic was in Miss England would we even be having this debate? Seems to me that overweight gets the "you go girlfriend!" type of responses but the underweight get abused, when both body types are unhealthy and not to be encouraged.

I agree. I sympathise with people who genetically have a problem, and genuinely can't do anything about it, but that is very very rare. Why can't Scotland be more like Norway and other countries? Why are we different? It's made all the worse when people over here try to justify being fat by saying it is beautiful. I bet it doesn't happen in many other countries.

I also agree on your comments about underweight girls who at the moment seem to get very harsh treatment. Neither extreme is healthy but being fat at the moment is seemingly more acceptable, whereas being underweight is not. Both body types are not healthy.

Being grossly underweight or overweight is obviously unhealthy

but this girl whether you think she is beauty queen material or not looks like she has a great (and sexy) figure to me and for people to be making out she is fat and unhealthy is plain ridiculous

I bet she is healthier than most of you making the comments

The picture of her in her bikini is not sexy or great. She's only 17 too. What will she be like when she's had kids? Her entering the contest was a farce and just an excuse for fat women to try to pretend they feel slightly better about themselves.

Fatty finished second. Bit of a politically correct fix if you ask me. Yet another sad example of Britain today. :sad:

Absolutely.

2nd? Unbelievable. Have to agree with you Therapist ans $ilvery Moon. Ridiculous. Total PC stitch up. I thought she would have been guaranteed last. She's not even a nice looking fatty for chrissakes!

Anyway Im off out to perv on some proper women! ;)

Pete Seeger
Just because the normal is fat, does not make fat normal

She is size 16

She is fat

MOst women in the UK are fat

Hence why we tend to slaver over pictures of foreign women

Its because our own are, frankly, minging by and large

Mainly because they are corpulent

For all the pressure to look thin exerted by the media causing women "psychological issues about their body image", it doesnt stop the ladies pigging out and gaining beef

Perhaps they are not being made insecure ENOUGH to do something about it

Good post. It's embarassing that she can enter the competition at her weight. Having fat pigs put on a pedestal is hardly going to encourage young girls to look after themselves. Fat woman do my nut in.

blondejamtart
Good post. It's embarassing that she can enter the competition at her weight. Having fat pigs put on a pedestal is hardly going to encourage young girls to look after themselves. Fat woman do my nut in.

Must be great to be perfect, eh?

:rolleyes:

Pete Seeger

Once again I agree. Good idea :)

Pete Seeger

You can only pish with the ****** you've got. Fat women can lose weight, If they decided to change their lifestyles. NO EXCUSES.

Pete Seeger
Must be great to be perfect, eh?

:rolleyes:

I'm far from perfect. But, I make the best of what i have. I excercise several times a week and eat healthily. And I'm not going to enter myself into Mr universe to stick up for those of us with a slim build. :rolleyes:

blondejamtart
You can only pish with the ****** you've got. Fat women can lose weight, If they decided to change their lifestyles. NO EXCUSES.

I'd be willing to bet that there are many size 16 women out there who are in fact healthier and fitter than many of their skinnier cousins. I've got one friend who is a size 16, yet plays hockey several times a week, runs marathons and cycles regularly and recently took part in a 24-hour walk and cycle challenge for charity. She's a damn sight fitter and healthier than most folk I know, including the men(!) - and is very very far from being fat.

What I'm trying to say is that there are always exceptions. What we should be trying to encourage is for everyone to feel fit, healthy and content in their own skin - whatever their size. With the best will in the world, some people were never meant to be a size 0, and to try to hold that up to young girls as some idea of "perfection" is just as damaging.

Pete Seeger
I'd be willing to bet that there are many size 16 women out there who are in fact healthier and fitter than many of their skinnier cousins. I've got one friend who is a size 16, yet plays hockey several times a week, runs marathons and cycles regularly and recently took part in a 24-hour walk and cycle challenge for charity. She's a damn sight fitter and healthier than most folk I know, including the men(!) - and is very very far from being fat.

What I'm trying to say is that there are always exceptions. What we should be trying to encourage is for everyone to feel fit, healthy and content in their own skin - whatever their size. With the best will in the world, some people were never meant to be a size 0, and to try to hold that up to young girls as some idea of "perfection" is just as damaging.

I agree to an extent. Of course their will always be exceptions. But does that mean we have to pretend fat girls are good looking. Do you think that girl would look better if she got down to a 10? I do.

I don't think placing a fat girl in a miss GB competition does anyone any favours. We discourage drinking, smoking and drugs because they damage your health. So why encourage fatties? I know there are exceptions to the rule.

I agree with your post but how tall is your friend? size 16 with all that exercise? Seems a bit odd. Does she have big hips? I know a few girls that have slim stomachs but massive hips so their erses look a lot bigger than they should.

The bit I put in bold, thats not what we're saying. Its about being healthy looking. Not a size 0 just in proportion. Size 0 is as unhealthy as size 16/18. Neither should be held up as "perfection". That lass doesnt even remotely look healthy.

Heres the rest of the finalists http://www.missengland.info/finalists (miss Durham :dribble:)

just read her bio. This is an actual quote! Under talents it says.

"I love giving facials because i like connecting with people"

Its true! Big lasses ARE filth!

scott_jambo

This girl is FAAAATTT for a 17 year old. she should try a cycle or 24 hour walk.

blondejamtart

My friend is fairly tall (but then, I'm only 5'2, so most folk are tall to me!) - maybe 5'8-5'10 - and she's pretty much in proportion. I'm not saying anyone should be "encouraged" to be fat - if you read what I said above, what I'm saying is that we should ALL be encouraged to be as fit and healthy as we can be and content within ourselves. I know someone else who is very very skinny, yet eats like a horse. If you're naturally very skinny and happy with it - then that's fine. Likewise, if you're naturally a size 16 and content with that - then that should be fine too. Life's too short to try to conform to some unrealistic idea of perfection - if you're fit and healthy, that's the main thing.

I agree with your post but how tall is your friend? size 16 with all that exercise? Seems a bit odd. Does she have big hips? I know a few girls that have slim stomachs but massive hips so their erses look a lot bigger than they should.

The bit I put in bold, thats not what we're saying. Its about being healthy looking. Not a size 0 just in proportion. Size 0 is as unhealthy as size 16/18. Neither should be held up as "perfection". That lass doesnt even remotely look healthy.

Heres the rest of the finalists http://www.missengland.info/finalists (miss Durham :dribble:)

just read her bio. This is an actual quote! Under talents it says.

"I love giving facials because i like connecting with people"

Its true! Big lasses ARE filth!

aaaaahahahahaa.

Doctor FinnBarr

Fancy a low fat pie Fat Boy?

:rofl:

I actually know a lot of tall girls, one is 6ft 3 and cannot be more than a size 10 and she looks like she is about to snap...so I do not think that is always healthy to be a lower dress size. I am 5ft 10ish myself and am a size 12/14 would you say that cos of my dress size I am over weight? because I doubt you would if you met me.

In reality the bird is not braw....she has awful teeth and is a bit of an idiot. Yeah she is a larger girl but by no stretch is she anywhere near as fat as some people you see.

I actually know a lot of tall girls, one is 6ft 3 and cannot be more than a size 10 and she looks like she is about to snap...so I do not think that is always healthy to be a lower dress size. I am 5ft 10ish myself and am a size 12/14 would you say that cos of my dress size I am over weight? because I doubt you would if you met me.

In reality the bird is not braw....she has awful teeth and is a bit of an idiot. Yeah she is a larger girl but by no stretch is she anywhere near as fat as some people you see.

Sounds like a female version of Hen Broon!

5ft 10 and 12/14 sounds about right. If you were 5ft 2 id say you were probably overweight! Although dress sizes are very misleading.

My ex used to have problems getting clothes to fit cos she was 5'2 but had a bigger chest than most girls her size. Therefore her boobs would fit a 10/12 but her waist was an 8. Not that i was particularly sympathetic haha!

$ilvery_Moon
Fancy a low fat pie Fat Boy?

:rofl:

:thumb: Can I have a pint of gravy with it?

ChloeBikiniHELLO_468x840.jpg

http://www.specsavers.co.uk - ;) I suggest a visit.

Right....course I need glasses. So you don't walk round town and see the fat munters that are as wide as they are tall.

I did not say she was thin by the way, what I said was she was not AS fat as some. I have certainly seen some of these fatter women roling there way in to tynecastle on a saturday so I am certain you have too.....

coppercrutch

Whilst I do agree that people should look after themsleves, that does not mean that just because someone is a large size they are automatically 'fat' or 'unhealthy'.

Marilyn Monroe is widely regared as the sexiest women ever in the history of the World. She was a size 14. End of story.

marilyn-monroe-800x600.jpg

Nah, we're judging her on looks as well.

$ilvery_Moon
Right....course I need glasses. So you don't walk round town and see the fat munters that are as wide as they are tall.

I did not say she was thin by the way, what I said was she was not AS fat as some. I have certainly seen some of these fatter women roling there way in to tynecastle on a saturday so I am certain you have too.....

I agree there are much fatter girls and guys and you do see some at Tynecastle. She is still fat though and should not be entering a beauty contest.

as well as blokes who are thicker and dimmer and spottier and smellier and bad-teethier and unwashed-ier etc etc etc , all of which are antisocial and a real turn-off and something they really OUGHT to do something about !! :)

Archived