• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carter

• GinRummy

• H2

• Dazo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was that him that basically laid it off for Yoan's 2nd? Absolutely criminal if so. Completely unprofessional losing goals that quickly.

loveofthegame
Just now, manaliveits105 said:

Played out of position that's all 

At CH?!?! The position he’s been telling us he is since he arrived. 

Not good enough, never will be. That simple.

4 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Yep. He was doing fine at RB. 

I think Nai-clue should have brought on Halliday and maintained the integrity of our CB pairing. 

Edited by OTT

A_A wehatethehibs

I’ve been saying he’s a crap defender since he joined.

1 purple patch last season and we absolutely should’ve sold him for that £300k bid from super mick.

Yeah he is finished at Hearts as far as I’m concerned.

Said on another thread, those mistakes are just typical with him. The ball always seems to deflect or ricochet into the worst possible areas with him. He never commands a situation and clears it.

Get rid

3 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Has all the tools to be a top player and top defender. But these moments happen all too often. 

Physically he has it all.

Mentally he's terrible.

Too inconsistent I'm afraid, we can't afford to be relying on this type of player. 

I've tried to be supportive but wtf was he doing for the equaliser.

I’m afraid Sibbick was a key component of our very poor defence last season. A CH or RB who cannot defend our box, cannot cut out crosses or defend balls into the box. Reminds me in some ways of Sean Clare, sadly not good enough, despite both improving in their time with us

Edited by HMFC 86

Corstorphine Jambo

The same as in any walk of life, in football there will be times when you are clear what you want to do but sadly sometimes it it won’t come off. That’s life.

But I would ask what on Earth the lad was trying to do with their second. I can’t quite fathom it. And this uncertainty is a big part of his game I’m afraid

pettigrewsstylist
11 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Absolutely horrendous from minute 1 today. Certainly at fault for their 2nd. Haven’t seen their first back yet.

Not his fault for 1st, Beni has that honour.

He has some good attributes like his athleticism but he just hasn’t got the speed of thought to react, we have to do better, awful gifted them a point today.

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, Corstorphine Jambo said:

The same as in any walk of life, in football there will be times when you are clear what you want to do but sadly sometimes it it won’t come off. That’s life.

But I would ask what on Earth the lad was trying to do with their second. I can’t quite fathom it. And this uncertainty is a big part of his game I’m afraid

He was trying to lay it off, he did so, perfectly.

Trust is gone at CB.

alicante jambo

Yep ive given up on him now. Just in fi the game and they goals we gifted them were terrible. Beni not conyrolling the ball leads to their first and toby not just booting the ball away fecking anywhere for the 2nd.

pettigrewsstylist
11 minutes ago, kila said:

Does alright at RB. But yeah, after the shuffle he didn't shine so bright. A shame, really likeable player.

He is, real shame. Killies goal was not a great moment at RB tbh.

No doubt he got the assist for their second goal. That said I think some of the stick on here is poor, I like him as right back albeit probably cover for Atkinson.

12 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Has all the tools to be a top player and top defender. But these moments happen all too often. 

He just doesn't.

22 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Na not having that. He’s awful. 

18 minutes ago, OTT said:

I think Nai-clue should have brought on Halliday and maintained the integrity of our CB pairing. 

Aye Halliday would’ve strolled it against Youan and Boyle

3 minutes ago, Sleepy head said:

He just doesn't.

He’s absolutely rapid and built like a brick shithouse. He is excellent in 1 on 1 situations and is never beat. So aye, he has got so much going for him. It’s just his awareness and decision making which let him down time and time again. 

4 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

No doubt he got the assist for their second goal. That said I think some of the stick on here is poor, I like him as right back albeit probably cover for Atkinson.

I've only seen the goal live at the game, so not seen a replay, but it looked bizarre in real time. It really seemed baffling what he was trying to do.

1 minute ago, stirlo said:

I've only seen the goal live at the game, so not seen a replay, but it looked bizarre in real time. It really seemed baffling what he was trying to do.

Lovely lay off to Youan, Hibs boy couldn't believe it.

25 minutes ago, OTT said:

That’s what i thought when the reshuffle happened. 

Or Offiah at left back. 

Moving everyone over one is a disaster waiting to happen. RB and LB positions are interchangeable. RB and CB not so much. 

No Idle Talk

I'm usually willing to stick up for him. Sorry Toby, I won't be stepping up to the plate today. 

His part in their equaliser was unforgivable. Amateur level decision making. 

The Old Tolbooth

He was having a very decent game at right back until Naisy had a brain fart and moved him to centre half, for some inexplicable reason! 

9 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Aye Halliday would’ve strolled it against Youan and Boyle

I don't think it would have turned out as badly as Sibbick going to CB. 

Interestingly, Rowles was brilliant at LB. Wouldn't mind seeing him there more often. 

28 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Absolutely horrendous from minute 1 today. Certainly at fault for their 2nd. Haven’t seen their first back yet.

He wasnt horrendous from minute 1. That's just not true. He was playing well at RB 

I'm not even talking about him when he moved into the centre but let's not make stuff up that he was shite at RB to emphasise the point that he made a total arse of it when he was moved to CB.

2 minutes ago, feej said:

Lovely lay off to Youan, Hibs boy couldn't believe it.

It really did look like he handed the goal to them on a plate. One of the strangest bits of defending I've seen in a long time.

He makes some absolutely superb blocks and tackles on occasion, had one again at the end today against the diving Wig.

But **** me, does he get the basics wrong sometimes, and it's never in a position where we can recover from it. 

Jerseys?  Sold. 

2 minutes ago, stirlo said:

It really did look like he handed the goal to them on a plate. One of the strangest bits of defending I've seen in a long time.

He certainly did, but we handed them both goals because we can't take care of the ball and manage a game. Hibs are utter pony but didn't have to work for their goals, it's simply not good enough.

A_A wehatethehibs
5 minutes ago, DS98 said:

He’s absolutely rapid and built like a brick shithouse. He is excellent in 1 on 1 situations and is never beat. So aye, he has got so much going for him. It’s just his awareness and decision making which let him down time and time again. 

The archetypal modern day player then. Big fast strong. But a crap in terms of footballing