• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diadora Van Basten

• il Duce McTarkin

• Jim_Duncan

• Malinga the Swinga

Diadora Van Basten
14 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

As I said on the other thread, Britain has transferred all its intelligence resources and some military support from Ukraine to support Israel against Iran.

Priorities. 

You have to wonder who are Government are actually working for. They seem to be happy lying, gaslighting and destroying all their credibility to benefit a foreign country who doesn’t even appear to like us.

Statts1976uk

I'm probably missing something and probably being completely ignorant of the situation but I watched an interview with that gentleman who was described by the policeman as "obviously jewish" and very confused.

The policeman could have worded his responses better but seeing the extended clip of the encounter and the interview today just made me feel as though the chap was being deliberately provocative. His responses to the questions on GMB were very much playing the victim and stating that his and others actions on this Saturday is merely a walk rather than a march really doesn't hold water.

Why would you want to try and cross a road with thousands of marchers walking instead of finding a safer place to cross, if that was his true intention  is beyond me.

Diadora Van Basten
14 minutes ago, Statts1976uk said:

I'm probably missing something and probably being completely ignorant of the situation but I watched an interview with that gentleman who was described by the policeman as "obviously jewish" and very confused.

The policeman could have worded his responses better but seeing the extended clip of the encounter and the interview today just made me feel as though the chap was being deliberately provocative. His responses to the questions on GMB were very much playing the victim and stating that his and others actions on this Saturday is merely a walk rather than a march really doesn't hold water.

Why would you want to try and cross a road with thousands of marchers walking instead of finding a safer place to cross, if that was his true intention  is beyond me.

This video pretty much sums up Zionists embarrassed by nothing and offended by everything.

38 minutes ago, Statts1976uk said:

He is a zionist who turns up at Palestinian protests with his film crew and minders, attempting to provoke a reaction. He has failed miserably so far but the majority of msm have allowed him to air his lies this time. Fair play to sky news who have shown the full clip which shows him up totally. He should have been arrested 

Diadora Van Basten

Confirmation that Israel does not distinguish between Palestinian civilians and Hamas. As footage of Palestinians swimming leads to Israelis including the finance minister Genocidally ranting.

Public incitement of Genocide is punishable by death in Israel.

Edited by Diadora Van Basten

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Confirmation that Israel does not distinguish between Palestinian civilians and Hamas, as footage of Palestinians swimming causes Israelis including the finance minister to go into Genocidal rants. Public incitement of Genocide is punishable by death in Israel.

That's disgusting. The boy spouting that shite needs the tin-pail.

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

You have to wonder who are Government are actually working for. They seem to be happy lying, gaslighting and destroying all their credibility to benefit a foreign country who doesn’t even appear to like us.

Why do you think this is DvB? Is the ZOG machine running the UK on the sly? I mistakenly thought that some of our leaders had been nobbled by the Russians, not the Jews. :(

Diadora Van Basten
23 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Why do you think this is DvB? Is the ZOG machine running the UK on the sly? I mistakenly thought that some of our leaders had been nobbled by the Russians, not the Jews. :(

I really can’t get my head around it. We quite rightly laugh at Russian propaganda and wonder why their citizens can see through it.

Diadora Van Basten
33 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

That's disgusting. The boy spouting that shite needs the tin-pail.

“Look there are 2 million Nazis in Gaza who want to rape, slaughter and murder every Jew.

I don’t want to go in details about it but you can read it in my posts from 2017.

The vast majority of the Gaza population grew up with a visceral hatred of the State of Israel.

I remind you that a third of the population are refugees from 1948. Who is held there on purpose in poverty, crowded, in dire straits and they are told the ones to blame for your hardships are the Jews.

Your solution is in Jaffa, in Haifa, in Akko and in Tiberius.

Over time either we will rule there or the local population will rule there on its own.

Regardless of whether it’s called Hamas or something else it will be a terrorist organisation.

Anyone who wants to protect the State of Israel and the residents of the South. Right now we need to rule there militarily and operationally. In order for this to happen we need to control the humanitarian aid. Until we wipe out Hamas and we can develop less moderate forces to replace it.

As long as Hamas is alive and kicking no one is gonna the work for us. As long as we don’t do it Hamas does it.

We are with our own hands undermine the goals of the war of destroying the Hamas regime”.

Israeli Finance minister and part of the war cabinet Smotrich

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bezalel_Smotrich

il Duce McTarkin
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

As I said on the other thread, Britain has transferred all its intelligence resources and some military support from Ukraine to support Israel against Iran.

Priorities. 

Got a source for this, Mikey? The 'all its intelligence resources' bit, not the 'some military support bit'. Cheers.

il Duce McTarkin
6 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

“Look there are 2 million Nazis in Gaza who want to rape, slaughter and murder every Jew.

I don’t want to go in details about it but you can read it in my posts from 2017.

The vast majority of the Gaza population grew up with a visceral hatred of the State of Israel.

I remind you that a third of the population are refugees from 1948. Who is held there on purpose in poverty, crowded, in dire straits and they are told the ones to blame for your hardships are the Jews.

Over time either we will rule there or the local population will rule there on its own.

Regardless of whether it’s called Hamas or something else it will be a terrorist organisation.

Anyone who wants to protect the State of Israel and the residents of the South. Right now we need to rule there militarily and operationally. In order for this to happen we need to control the humanitarian aid. Until we wipe out Hamas and we can develop less moderate forces to replace it.

As long as Hamas is alive and kicking no one is gonna the work for us. As long as we don’t do it Hamas does it.

We are with our own hands undermine the goals of the war of destroying the Hamas regime”.

Aye, so he's a nasty piece of work, full of racist hatred, ignorance, and intolerance. No like those humble and selfless blokes that run Hamas and Iran, right.

Malinga the Swinga
5 hours ago, Statts1976uk said:

Being provocative by being Jewish and in public. That's not a good look for UK. British citizen should be allowed to walk anywhere in streets at anytime.

Police shouldn't be threatening to arrest him for crime if 'bring obviously jewish'.

If you can't accept that, then no point in debating.

Imagine the tears from those on here if a Palestinian supporter was threatened with arrest for walking along a street. DVB and XB52 would be demanding United Nations intervene.

il Duce McTarkin
20 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Being provocative by being Jewish and in public. That's not a good look for UK. British citizen should be allowed to walk anywhere in streets at anytime.

The polis wouldn't let you cross the road with your Hearts scarf on into a hoard of Celtic fans on the opposite pavement either. It's a public safety issue and the copper called it spot on. 

If the Jewish chap had got mauled by some over excitable protestor the police would've been slaughtered.

It's pathetic watching the absolute children on either side of this shitshow trying to turn absolutely everything into some kind of political football or other.

Edited by il Duce McTarkin

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

I admire and respect your  postings on this but sadly you’re beating your head against a brick wall . It seems Israel can literally get away with anything . It’s all beyond despairing really . 

Diadora Van Basten
28 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I admire and respect your  postings on this but sadly you’re beating your head against a brick wall . It seems Israel can literally get away with anything . It’s all beyond despairing really . 

I agree it is despairing that a Genocide is being committed and the UK are complicit. 

My post was to provide context that is sadly missing by our media but will be noted by Historians.

The Israeli finance minister has labelled every single person in Gaza a Nazi and it would appear he is not just giving his own view. 50% of the population of Gaza are children who are now fair game.

Soon Israel will invade Rafah where 1.5 million displaced Palestinians are residing in make shift refugee camps.

It may be that the IDF go into Rafah and are careful to distinguish between Palestinian civilians and Hamas combatants or as is more likely they will act like the Orcs at the battle of Helm’s Deep or the Nazis at the start of Schindlers list. If this happens our media will act surprised as if they could not see it coming as they have failed to provide the necessary context to show that Israel does not distinguish between Hamas combatants and Palestinian civilians .

SectionDJambo
1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Police shouldn't be threatening to arrest him for crime if 'bring obviously jewish'.

Imagine the tears from those on here if a Palestinian supporter was threatened with arrest for walking along a street. DVB and XB52 would be demanding United Nations intervene.

What about if, let’s say, a James Connolly march was being shadowed by a small group of Orangemen wearing their regalia, and they tried to cross the road right in front of the Connolly march. Smartphones at the ready to capture any reaction. 

Would the police be expected to stop them causing a confrontation or decide that they had the right to walk along, and cross the streets, of the UK unhindered?

In my opinion, this guy has tried to create a situation which is not typical of a Jewish person walking the streets of London. I would like to think that many Jewish people would despair at his attempt to create attention for himself.

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

What about if, let’s say, a James Connolly march was being shadowed by a small group of Orangemen wearing their regalia, and they tried to cross the road right in front of the Connolly march. Smartphones at the ready to capture any reaction. 

Would the police be expected to stop them causing a confrontation or decide that they had the right to walk along, and cross the streets, of the UK unhindered?

In my opinion, this guy has tried to create a situation which is not typical of a Jewish person walking the streets of London. I would like to think that many Jewish people would despair at his attempt to create attention for himself.

:spoton:

JudyJudyJudy
51 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

that the IDF go into Rafah and are careful to distinguish between Palestinian civilians and Hamas combatants or as is more likely they will act like the Orcs at the battle of Helm’s Deep or the Nazis

This will happen , best way to predict the future is to look at the past 

Japan Jambo
8 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Priorities. 

ok I'm calling bullshit on that. 

Mikey1874
1 hour ago, Japan Jambo said:

ok I'm calling bullshit on that. 

What's your evidence 

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The guys presumed to be Hamas

Poor lad .

Diadora Van Basten
22 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The guys presumed to be Hamas

His killing has all the hallmarks of the Israeli artificial intelligence systems Lavender and Where’s Daddy. The Lavender system predicts who is a Hamas operative and allows for up to a hundred civilians to be killed as collateral damage while the Where’s Daddy system tracks mobile phones to the targets home and they are then killed in their homes along with their family. 

il Duce McTarkin
33 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

What's your evidence 

Where's yours?

4 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Another one who has totally ignored facts. You have surely by now seen, or at least know about the whole 15 minutes of the confrontation. This shows this was an orchestrated attempt to provoke peaceful pro-palestine marchers by a known zionist troublemaker. 

On the other hand, you would rather ignore facts, and 15000 dead children.

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

What's your evidence 

dearie me, you're the one asserting that ALL Britain's Intelligence resources have been transferred to support Israel against Iran - that is patently nonsense . Stop deflecting either back up your statement or admit you were slavering.

il Duce McTarkin
48 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Stop deflecting either back up your statement or admit you were slavering.

That's not how the internet works, bud.

redjambo
3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

What's your evidence 

You're the one who made the original assertion, Mikey. You should be the one to show evidence for it.

Just for info, I think you're speaking crap as well. And I can't figure out why on earth you would do that unless it's simply a regurgitation.

Statts1976uk
8 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

In the full length video it provides a lot more context to Gideon's actions. 

Would he have insisted on waiting for the march to reach that point alongside his minders and film crew if he wasn't trying to prove a point. Would he have bothered trying to cross the road or even be there if it was a march for something like Just Stop Oil?

Ulysses
4 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

dearie me, you're the one asserting that ALL Britain's Intelligence resources have been transferred to support Israel against Iran - that is patently nonsense . Stop deflecting either back up your statement or admit you were slavering.

2 hours ago, redjambo said:

You're the one who made the original assertion, Mikey. You should be the one to show evidence for it.

Just for info, I think you're speaking crap as well. And I can't figure out why on earth you would do that unless it's simply a regurgitation.

I don't think @Mikey1874 meant what you both think he meant - but it's probably not my place to say.

il Duce McTarkin
2 hours ago, Ulysses said:

I don't think @Mikey1874 meant what you both think he meant - but it's probably not my place to say.

I took it to mean that all of Britain's intelligence resources which were previously employed in the Ukranian theatre have been transferred to aid Israel against Iran. 

Ulysses
42 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

I took it to mean that all of Britain's intelligence resources which were previously employed in the Ukranian theatre have been transferred to aid Israel against Iran. 

Yep.

Diadora Van Basten
59 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

f1cfc67c573c4027.jpeg

I watched the congress hearing with the President of Colombia University and it was like a witch hunt.

At one point one of the Congress men asked her if she wanted God to curse Colombia University.

its good that the University protestors are standing their ground against persecution (100 were arrested by police at the weekend as Zionists try to confuse anti Genocide with Antisemitism) and that the protests are spreading to other Universities. The last time such a movement took place was The Vietnam war.

il Duce McTarkin
7 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Yep.

I'd still be interested to see Mikey's source, though.

Gundermann
20 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

About this. He put himself in that situation. It's similar to some folk claiming "it's illegal to wave a Union Flag" - it's not but in can be in some circumstances as could other symbols. Breach of the Peace, at the very least.

The guy's bodyguards are ex-Mossad apparently.

Malinga the Swinga
11 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

About this. He put himself in that situation. It's similar to some folk claiming "it's illegal to wave a Union Flag" - it's not but in can be in some circumstances as could other symbols. Breach of the Peace, at the very least.

Ah, it's the Jews fault for being there. Haven't heard that excuse since the 1930's/1940's.

Maybe they should just wear yellow stars and stick to ghettos.

il Duce McTarkin
27 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Ah, it's the Jews fault for being there. Haven't heard that excuse since the 1930's/1940's.

Maybe they should just wear yellow stars and stick to ghettos.

It was this particular Jew's fault for being a provocative, shit-stirring, arsehole. That's not because he's a Jew, btw, before you pish your frillies and shout about Auschwitz or some other outrageous false equivalence. It's because he's an arsehole. I suppose you guys need to stick together though, right?

He knew exactly what he was doing and exactly the reaction he was going to get.

The copper should've let him cross the road and get his **** kicked in. All his subsequent bleating about antisemitism - that we were always going to be subjected to regardless of the outcome - would've at least have been worth it.

il Duce McTarkin
36 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Totally normal behaviour to try and innocently cross a road where there's a pro-Palestinian, anti-genocide, march going on while being coincidently equipped with a camera crew and some ex-Mossad body guards.

Happens every day.

Byyy The Light
1 hour ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

It was this particular Jew's fault for being a provocative, shit-stirring, arsehole. That's not because he's a Jew, btw, before you pish your frillies and shout about Auschwitz or some other outrageous false equivalence. It's because he's an arsehole. I suppose you guys need to stick together though, right?

He knew exactly what he was doing and exactly the reaction he was going to get.

The copper should've let him cross the road and get his **** kicked in. All his subsequent bleating about antisemitism - that we were always going to be subjected to regardless of the outcome - would've at least have been worth it.

It’s really that simple. Spot on 👏🏼

Diadora Van Basten

Mass graves found at hospitals and evidence of executions.

Children bombed in Rafah.

Diadora Van Basten

Fuel at a five month high due to Israel blowing up Iranian consulate in Syria.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68881429

Tik Tok to be banned after Zionist organisation the Anti defamation League angered that they can’t control it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c87zp82247yo

Our government is supporting a country that is hitting motorists in the pocket and reducing the likelihood of interest rates being cut any time soon.

Diadora Van Basten

Bernie Sanders “This is no longer a war against Hamas, it is a war against the very fabric of Palestinian life.”

Jim_Duncan
14 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Tik Tok to be banned after Zionist organisation the Anti defamation League angered that they can’t control it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c87zp82247yo

Are the CCP humble and selfless, too?

Serious question: are you being paid or threatened by Palestinian groups to post some of this stuff? 

Diadora Van Basten
31 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Are the CCP humble and selfless, too?

Serious question: are you being paid or threatened by Palestinian groups to post some of this stuff? 

Who is the CCP I always try not to use Acronyms as they are very irritating and answer to your question is obviously no.

Jim_Duncan
1 minute ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Who is the CCP I always try not to use Acronyms as they are very irritating

Chinese Communist Party: the folk who control the PRC and, by default, ByteDance.

SFAM.

Jim_Duncan
3 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

answer to your question is obviously no.

Of course, that's what someone being paid or extorted by Iran would say ;)