• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• gorgierulesapply88

• davemclaren

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

Are the Gorgie Ultras behind this?

if yes they've put themselves in the same septic tank as the Green Brigade & Union Bears!   

However I don’t think & hope they aren’t ….

IMG_2710.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

if yes they've put themselves in the same septic tank as the Green Brigade & Union Bears!   

IMG_2710.jpeg

Thank god these arseholes only raise shitty banners and have heehaw to do with running the club. Maybe one brain cell between them. Idiots 

23 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Thank god these arseholes only raise shitty banners and have heehaw to do with running the club. Maybe one brain cell between them. Idiots 

Other than the questionable grammar what part of their message is inaccurate? Many many “arseholes” will agree with their sentiments. 

gorgierulesapply88
30 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

What a weirdo you are. 

Ultras not behind it 👍 

And it's just the start.

Shanks said no
6 hours ago, GBJambo said:

Jeez 🤦🏻 

You think we are winning tonight and Saturday ? 

I can’t be a Hearts fan cause I think we are going to lose 🤣

50%

32 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Other than the questionable grammar what part of their message is inaccurate? Many many “arseholes” will agree with their sentiments. 

This arsehole certainly does.

25 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

What a weirdo you are. 

Ultras not behind it 👍 

And it's just the start.

Never putting any blame on the ultras. Absolutely love them. We won cos we’re getting better. Doesn’t happen overnight- believe 

1 minute ago, Hmfc1965 said:

This arsehole certainly does.

Also proud to be an arsehole and tonight’s result doesn’t change the sentiments of the banner one iota. Really happy for that incredible support to see the late winner though. They definitely deserve better!!!!! 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

IMG_2710.jpeg

Hope not they are doing well, are the Ultras.

Way too celtic for my liking.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Also proud to be an arsehole and tonight’s result doesn’t change the sentiments of the banner one iota. Really happy for that incredible support to see the late winner though. They definitely deserve better!!!!! 

Good results dont't change the sentiment?

Hate to break it to the rabid ringleaders, but they do.

Good to know that the Fuds that spray paint sheets, hire planes, make up daft names and call former players twats and unveal cheap celticy banners in important cup games are quietly gutted tonight that we won.

A couple of more good results and they'll **** off untill the next poor spell. 

Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

Good to know that the Fuds that spray paint sheets, hire planes, make up daft names and call former players twats and unveal cheap celticy banners in important cup games are quietly gutted tonight that we won.

No Hearts fan is gutted we won.

That does not mean we are being well run, nor that the board are immune from criticism.

Saying that,  you think they're doing fine when we're relegated.

gorgierulesapply88
8 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Teeth brushed bed for you!

Imagine these ****ing idiots have offspring? 🤣

’Where you off to dad? What’s with the can of spray paint?’

‘Just away to vandalise some property son’

’Can I come?’

’Hmm, have you done your homework?’

‘Yep’

’Aye alright son, let’s go’

I hate vandals and I think planes and bed sheets are cringe central. That been said I fully agree with the sentiment. Budge and her West Coast mafia must go imo. Tonight is a plaster covering a machete wound.

Budge GTF.

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I hate vandals and I think planes and bed sheets are cringe central. That been said I fully agree with the sentiment. Budge and her West Coast mafia must go imo. Tonight is a plaster covering a machete wound.

Budge GTF.

A large part of you wanted us to lose tonight, didn’t it? GIRFUY.

1 minute ago, Placid Casual said:

A large part of you wanted us to lose tonight, didn’t it? GIRFUY.

I never want Hearts to lose, period. I was going mental when the second went in (and the first I may add). I do feel that tonight only delays the straw breaking the camels back however. 

Until Budge ****s off we are ****ed. I shout it from the rooftops, she is destroying us.

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge GTF.

West Coast Mafia...

5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I never want Hearts to lose, period. I was going mental when the second went in (and the first I may add). I do feel that tonight only delays the straw breaking the camels back however. 

Until Budge ****s off we are ****ed. I shout it from the rooftops, she is destroying us.

Destroying us...

Hearts won...

:turmoil:

They will find booze and birds eventually . Entitled to their opinion and like all fans want the best for the club.
However the amateur dramatics are very Green Brigade. Think they will lose goodwill with these antics. 

9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Destroying us? Destroying?

What a f**kin’ drama queen 😂

2 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Clowns

While I don't disagree with the sentiment that the board is lacking, if it was the Ultras, it won't be long before they are booted out. If they would do it at tynecastle is another question. If so then I can see the goodwill between them and the club going down hill rapidly and I might even get my seat back in the gorgie next season 

J.T.F.Robertson
26 minutes ago, Placid Casual said:

Destroying us? Destroying?

What a f**kin’ drama queen 😂

At least he's on here after a win, unusual.

Still moaning like **** though.

5 minutes ago, gov said:

While I don't disagree with the sentiment that the board is lacking, if it was the Ultras, it won't be long before they are booted out. If they would do it at tynecastle is another question. If so then I can see the goodwill between them and the club going down hill rapidly and I might even get my seat back in the gorgie next season 

There have been lots of clubs all over the uk over the years that protest against the board/owners ect. 

You can’t just go booting fans out the club because they have an opinion 

If we get beat on Saturday then a banner is going to be the least of the boards worries against hibs if that goes wrong as well 

57 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Just checked - full moon in 2 days. Should’ve known 

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

:sweeet:

You’re devastated that our tremendous and loyal away support are calling out the incompetent clowns. Makes it all the more worthwhile when it rattles the likes of you! Delightful to get result and message delivered too. Ideal. 

2 hours ago, Baxfee said:

Spot on.

Serge Pizzorno
2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

The fuds that go home and away, league, cup and Europe, whilst the usual suspects are sat moaning online. 

Bazzas right boot
54 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

:sweeet:

You’re devastated that our tremendous and loyal away support are calling out the incompetent clowns. Makes it all the more worthwhile when it rattles the likes of you! Delightful to get result and message delivered too. Ideal. 

Incompetent clowns that have carried out the actions that said fuds holding the banner have wanted.

Cannae make it up.

22 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Incompetent clowns that have carried out the actions that said fuds holding the banner have wanted.

Cannae make it up.

:rofl: Lies. 

gorgierulesapply88
2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Cannae make it up.

What have they carried out exactly? Except line budge's brothers pocket? Many many failures during her tenure.

2 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

:rofl: Lies. 

Make no mistake. Tosh is choking on Naisy to fail. So he can keep the Bob is the man thing going.

Ask him why he started the Bob thing! Thick as mince.