Graffiti

JudyJudyJudy

This doing the social media rounds . 

suspect under  ,3 foot tall it seems and possibly out his / her / them face by inhaling too much tipex? 

22c2cb69-9c3e-452c-9493-fceb70b8481a.jpeg

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• gorgierulesapply88

• davemclaren

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

GorgieFifeLife

Message correct but not the way to go about it.  On the upside this will attract plenty apologists on here with their faux outrage.  It will be like shooting fish in a barrel.

2 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Message correct but not the way to go about it.  On the upside this will attract plenty apologists on here with their faux outrage.  It will be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Deary me. 

2 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Of course it isn't, but just out of interest what do you think is the best way to go about it? 

4 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

If these apologists do happen to appear,  why would their outrage be faux?  

GorgieFifeLife
Just now, Victorian said:

If these apologists do happen to appear,  why would their outrage be faux?  

It’s a bit of graffiti but they will get bent out of shape trying to defend the board and will concentrate on these young scallies rather than the shambles at the club.  The way things are going they’ve seen nothing yet.

Clark Griswold
Just now, Deevers said:

Stupid and achieves nothing. 

Dunno if I agree that it achieves nothing. With club communication at a low ebb, folk will unfortunately resort to these types of acts to try get their point across, rightly or wrongly.

GorgieFifeLife
8 minutes ago, Chimp said:

Of course it isn't, but just out of interest what do you think is the best way to go about it? 

A peaceful protest or write to the FOH with your concerns.

4 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

It’s a bit of graffiti but they will get bent out of shape trying to defend the board and will concentrate on these young scallies rather than the shambles at the club.  The way things are going they’ve seen nothing yet.

Faux threat. 

31 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Ah here we go - it’s started. 

Sensible starting at the bottom, plenty room left for after we lose tonight. 

Nothing to do with it, that's as high as your average two year old can reach.

This was always going to happen. Message sent, but easily covered up. No big thing and at least someone has done something.

Tends to be the start of the inevitable,  if recent history is anything to go by.

Write to FoH with concerns? Might as well throw your Xmas wish list into a fireplace.

GorgieFifeLife
2 minutes ago, Chimp said:

You reckon either would work in any way?

FOH route almost certainly not.  However if they lose the confidence of a large section of our support,  which arguably they already have, a mass protest would likely force their hand.

10 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Dunno if I agree that it achieves nothing. With club communication at a low ebb, folk will unfortunately resort to these types of acts to try get their point across, rightly or wrongly.

I get the anger - like many of us who are less than happy at the current position the team finds its self in. That said, I really don’t see that wanton vandalism adds anything to the debate. 

19 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Been patched up by the club already

Funny that.  Block 7 and 'peado ****s' graffiti been on the Gorgie end gates for weeks, yet this is patched up in hours.

gorgierulesapply88
1 minute ago, Wilo said:

Funny that.  Block 7 and 'peado ****s' graffiti been on the Gorgie end gates for weeks, yet this is patched up in hours.

Ann Budges brother will have billed us 20k for covering it up 🤣🤣🤣

Clark Griswold
3 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I get the anger - like many of us who are less than happy at the current position the team finds its self in. That said, I really don’t see that wanton vandalism adds anything to the debate. 

Oh don't get me wrong I don't condone vandalism, but can understand why someone would go to such lengths. Indication of society we live in these days I guess.

HeartsandonlyHearts
30 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Faux outrage?

Writing that $hit on someone else’s property is a pretty good description of faux outrage.

”everyone look at me. I’ve had enough”

GorgieFifeLife
1 minute ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Faux outrage?

Writing that $hit on someone else’s property is a pretty good description of faux outrage.

”everyone look at me. I’ve had enough”

It was inevitable but what is also inevitable is that some will spend their time being outraged by a bit of graffiti when it is the board they should be concentrating on not some neds with a spray can.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Pretty bad patter spraying over somebody's home like

It’s hardly someone’s home ffs :lol: it’s a car park 

HeartsandonlyHearts
Just now, GorgieFifeLife said:

It was inevitable but what is also inevitable is that some will spend their time being outraged by a bit of graffiti when it is the board they should be concentrating on not some neds with a spray can.

The ned with the can is a loser. 

13 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Ann Budges brother will have billed us 20k for covering it up 🤣🤣🤣

Nearer the truth than you think

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

That's gable end of flat buddy

Aye but it’s hardly like it’s over their front door. It’s a bland, car park facing wall which they’ll never see 

gorgierulesapply88
Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

That's gable end of flat buddy

Aye and it's just the start.

Transparency from foh, silence from the cretins that fill our board and the failure to act sooner have cost us dearly both with creating a financial gap to the rest of the pack the other with doing the right thing season start.

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Aye but it’s hardly like it’s over their front door. It’s a bland, car park facing wall which they’ll never see 

Would you like somebody spray painting wall of your house ?