Graffiti

JudyJudyJudy

Maybe it’s time for the board to ask why this keeps happening and perhaps not just ignore it as some sort of lunatic fringe who hate Ann Budge.

The sentiment is growing throughout the support because they continue to make the same mistakes every time Robbie Neilson leaves the building. Problems at Hearts seem to run deep at the moment and someone needs to take control or this is latest round of “protest” is going to gain traction.

If we go out the cup tonight I suspect that wall may get another few licks of paint in the coming days.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• gorgierulesapply88

• davemclaren

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

way out west jambo

I don’t think the board is for moving anytime soon. We may see a change in management and coaching staff in an attempt to appease the current situation however, on the managerial shortlist I reckon there will be 1 name only and that will be Robbie Neilson.

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, way out west jambo said:

I don’t think the board is for moving anytime soon. We may see a change in management and coaching staff in an attempt to appease the current situation however, on the managerial shortlist I reckon there will be 1 name only and that will be Robbie Neilson.

They're not that stupid and neither is he to come back

45 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

It’s a bit of graffiti but they will get bent out of shape trying to defend the board and will concentrate on these young scallies rather than the shambles at the club.  The way things are going they’ve seen nothing yet.

Are you ITK

AlphonseCapone

I mean at least it wasn't a swastika given recent events....

Hard to get annoyed about graffiti. I grew up on an end terrace next to a patch of grass and it was constantly getting covered in graffiti, much worse than this, and it irritated my parents at times but wasn't that big a deal. Kick the ball of the side of the house was much worse, especially when it was their own kid🤣

Eskilsson's Odyssey
58 minutes ago, Chimp said:

Of course it isn't, but just out of interest what do you think is the best way to go about it? 

Plane with a banner

Thunder and Lightning
18 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Would you like somebody spray painting wall of your house ?

Maybe they did it themselves.

Vandalising someone's property because your football team isn't doing as well as you want just smacks of self entitled arseholeishness to me.

Edited by cazzyy

Eskilsson's Odyssey
59 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Been patched up by the club already

More money wasted. Budge’s relative got a graffiti cleaning company?

Eskilsson's Odyssey
1 minute ago, cazzyy said:

Vandalising someone's property because your football team isn't doing as well as you want just snacks of self entitled arseholeishness to me.

Self entitled dwarves, by the look of it.

Eskilsson's Odyssey
3 minutes ago, Eskilsson's Odyssey said:

Self entitled dwarves, by the look of it.

Actually, aren’t schools on strike atm? I think we might be close to finding our culprits. Just call me Poirot.

AlphonseCapone
Just now, Eskilsson's Odyssey said:

Actually, aren’t schools on strike atm? I think we might be close to finding our culprits. Just call me Poirot.

Poirot.

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

CmrkMfRWgAE5ZKq.jpg

The best part about that picture is that it's got that "aged" look that older photos have about it.  If it wasn't for the BMW, you'd get away with thinking that could be the 70s :lol:

99% of people walking past that must have wondered what the actual **** that message was :lol: 

22 minutes ago, way out west jambo said:

Why would they hop off the gravy train ? 

7 minutes ago, Eskilsson's Odyssey said:

“McCabe grass” was better work

Reminds me of the classic 1990s graffiti all over Edinburgh about “ Marilyn Clark “ whomever she was 😎

1 hour ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Message correct but not the way to go about it.  On the upside this will attract plenty apologists on here with their faux outrage.  It will be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Chill, Rager. 

Just now, tian447 said:

The best part about that picture is that it's got that "aged" look that older photos have about it.  If it wasn't for the BMW, you'd get away with thinking that could be the 70s :lol:

99% of people walking past that must have wondered what the actual **** that message was :lol: 

I was thinking that too when I saw it 

9 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Easily done should I get the ball rolling again?

:vrface: x 1 million.

Unbelievable levels of cringe if someone actually spends their own money on something like that.

Its pretty poor someone spray painting anywhere not to mention illegal (I think)

The message is spot on though but again I stress the way of getting the message over was not on!

Ironically in this social media age, this statement will attract far more mainstream attention than 200 supporters shouting at a main stand, protests like that are a relic of a bygone age.

This graffiti will be all over social media, twitter, facebook and instagram, this will resonate and make the board sit up and notice far more than a protest at the back of the stand ever hope to achieve.

Edited by jbee647

It’s a bit of graffiti but they will get bent out of shape trying to defend the board and will concentrate on these young scallies rather than the shambles at the club.  The way things are going they’ve seen nothing yet.

so what you are saying is, somebody having a go at the wee plebs scrawling graffiti must be defenders of the board  ?

interesting concept 

pathetic to think that these urchins will be congratulated for their valiant efforts in some circles.

48 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

It was inevitable but what is also inevitable is that some will spend their time being outraged by a bit of graffiti when it is the board they should be concentrating on not some neds with a spray can.

You seem to be the angriest person on this thread 

24 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Vandalising someone's property because your football team isn't doing as well as you want just smacks of self entitled arseholeishness to me.

in a nutshell !!

Spraying buildings is moronic simpleton antics. I do agree with you that things could get ugly pretty quickly if they can't arrest the decline. If Budge thought post Dunfermline League Cup was bad she might be in for a shock at what lies ahead. 

10 minutes ago, Carter said:

Spraying buildings is moronic simpleton antics. I do agree with you that things could get ugly pretty quickly if they can't arrest the decline. If Budge thought post Dunfermline League Cup was bad she might be in for a shock at what lies ahead. 

As others have said if hibs at home results in a defeat then she is in for a shock that game 

27 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Ironically in this social media age, this statement will attract far more mainstream attention than 200 supporters shouting at a main stand, protests like that are a relic of a bygone age.

This graffiti will be all over social media, twitter, facebook and instagram, this will resonate and make the board sit up and notice far more than a protest at the back of the stand ever hope to achieve.

I don't know, if you get hundreds at the back of the stand after a match corporate customers struggle to get out,board can see the discontent,not as easy to ignore as some social media which they can choose not to look at. This board haven't experienced real vitriol,yes there was a small protest during covid but let's get back to the good old days of the 70s,pitchfork,torches and police trying to smuggle people out the ground lol.

AlphonseCapone
41 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Funny thinking about the tourists though. You know when you're abroad somewhere and you see some interesting graffiti or a sign and ponder what important societal issue they're highlighting, when in reality it's probably some local radge wanting his version of phoodle sacked from his local football team.

gorgierulesapply88

You guys call it graffiti I call it art.

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The last few times 'Budge Out' was sprayed on walls it certainly worked. 🤔

What do you suggest then brains?

A peaceful protest or write to the FOH with your concerns.

I think this will be happening right now, as it would have before Levein and Nelson's sackings, not sure anyone is listening, not sure what the answer is though 

2 hours ago, Chimp said:

Of course it isn't, but just out of interest what do you think is the best way to go about it? 

Comes from a belief the board aren't listening to fans I reckon.

I actually had an email back from Garry/Gerry after emailing about feeling disillusioned with the lack of direction on the football front. Impression was there are robust discussions but the FOH are stuck between a rock and a hard place because its unprofessional to publicly show any dissent from a board they are a part of, but equally this means their silence is considered condoning the direction of the team. 

Not sure what the right answer is. Certainly seems to be getting in touch and laying out your thoughts coherently at least gets some recognition from the FOH. 

3 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Keep your eyes peeled then 👀🤣

If you get enough FoH members on your side you can raise a motion at an SGM.  Then everyone can vote on it. 

🤣🤣🤣 What a bunch of wee fannys. 

Grrr I’m so angry that my team got beat at the weekend, I’m going to vandalise something. That’ll show them 😡😡😡