• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Cruyff

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Pasquale for King

Just now, Imaman said:

Shankland has been playing(ed) out of position for weeks now. Play him as a Centre forward. 

Hes too ****ing slow. He can’t play 9. And he can’t play with Boyce

SOMEONE needs to go in behind and it ain’t shanks 

Thought that Naismith might have been a breath of fresh air - how wrong was I. It’s been abject failure so far. All three of the management team need to go now. 

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Hes too ****ing slow. He can’t play 9. And he can’t play with Boyce

SOMEONE needs to go in behind and it ain’t shanks 

Yup the 2 cant play together so stop fekkin trying!!!

Shankland , what a ****ing miss 

1 minute ago, hearts00 said:

Haha. Corner. Last kick of the ball and Forest duffs it about ten yards. What a frickin joke. 

Haha I know , it’s a joke 

Just now, jamboozy said:

😂 aye but we could play till Wednesday and still not score.

True.

The old "all we are saying, is give us a goal" chant from the early 80's sprung to mind earlier.

Desperate stuff.

2 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Well if we are prepared to sack a manager that was sitting 4th then we can sack one with 4 wins in 13 league games. 1 point from killie, Motherwell, st mirren and Dundee and of course 0 goals. Tragic 

Hard to argue with that. Terrible results and horrible to watch. 

I wanted Naismith in but have to admit it’s not working. Mass clear out required.

Dr Ian Malcolm
25 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

It's not what I was saying..but since you mentioned it...

Sacking any Hearts manager sitting in 4th is a big risk, there is little room for improvement and lots of room to get shitter.

Should we have went to the season end, still finished at least 4th then had a proper clear out- That was my suggestion,  but many just wanted Bob oot as he was the problem.

What we are seeing develop again is that he actually does well with us and it's  hard to replicate.

The season is early-ish but results are worse than last season and on current form 4th place looks like a great season,  which is strange as we sacked a guy with a record of 3rd places  who dropped to 4th.

It makes no sense.

With the injury crisis,  the fans frustration building  and a very poor start to the season unfolding we really are approaching a point of crisis within the club.

If we'd kept Bob would we have finished at least 4th and started this season better, history says yes.

Folk will lose their shite and a discussion won't break out on here, but to sack a manager with Bobs record, replace him with the B team coach does not add up.

Who made that decision?

Recruitment has also been very average imo- again 

It's a wider debate, but many who wanted Bob sacked since he started will blame other things without looking at the obvious as you say.

Still early in the season tho...

Absolutely on the money. Board panicked without a plan for what came next because 'anyone but Neilson' sentiment took over and they got caught up. 

Evidence shows that we don't improve after Robbie Neilson leaves. That's twice now.

He was binned after an admittedly bad six weeks. Naismith has had that plus an entire summer, then that again, to try and improve things. He hasn't gotten close.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The ironic thing is that their keeper has had far more work to do than Clark and yet that could have been a hiding.

Last season, Shankland would have put his laces through that and scored. His head has gone and he needs dropped.

Just now, edramone said:

Shankland is well off the boil. He must be on nae sleep with the new baby

i could have scored that chance at the end sleepwalking

What an incredibly depressing period when we are slumming it to St fecking Midden. 

See you all on Tuesday to further blacken our souls. 😵

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Yup the 2 cant play together so stop fekkin trying!!!

Despite what some people say I agree. Shankland can’t play the no. 9. Never could, never will. 

2 minutes ago, Imaman said:

Shankland has been playing(ed) out of position for weeks now. Play him as a Centre forward. 

He's shite unless you make chances for him.

Can't hold the ball or run in behind.

Every centre back in the league out pace him

Clearly this system with him and Boyce doesn't work.

1 minute ago, FoH forever said:

No desire, outworked and lack of leaders is shocking. 

Yep you have to win the battle in Scottish fitba

our team couldnae spell battle 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, The Merse said:

I thought Gogic handled it just before the Shankland chance? Just me?

They did a VAR check on it.

This team is not good. Reach your own conclusions as to why that is but this team is not going to finish third and we are going out of the cup on Tuesday night. 

Just now, martoon said:

True.

The old "all we are saying, is give us a goal" chant from the early 80's sprung to mind earlier.

Desperate stuff.

Indeed, I can hear that droning song in my head now.😖

4 minutes ago, Imaman said:

Why.....he'd never get a decent pass or opportunity and just look disinterested!

Brutal..  

Its a physical game too and ST Lie down won that. We are soft all over the park.   This cant go on though ,still early in the season but there are signs that we just click yet.  

Just now, Gizmo said:

What an incredibly depressing period when we are slumming it to St fecking Midden. 

See you all on Tuesday to further blacken our souls. 😵

100% sure we will lose that game. We don’t have it in us. We just don’t. 

I think this season will be really tough for us all now. Interesting to see a lot of empty seats in the Hearts end today and it is no surprise. 

1 minute ago, Deevers said:

Thought that Naismith might have been a breath of fresh air - how wrong was I. It’s been abject failure so far. All three of the management team need to go now. 

The board will not act they will just let us drop down the league until we are in a relegation battle nap