• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Cruyff

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Pasquale for King

Just now, chazza74 said:

Naismith hasn’t a clue he’s got players all over the place, the guy is out of his depth we’re no better than we were with neilson

The question is when do we act?

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

This place will be rife with ‘visitors’ tonight.

Aye I normally like to vent a wee bit after a defeat but logging off for tonight. 

Just now, Snedescu said:

I look forward to hearing the latest set of excuses again from the players again this week. 

Can't be many left - thought the appointment was a mistake, nothing so far to make me change my mind.

...andFulton'sBaggio

That sums us up. Boyce takes a throw in to Shankland in the rb area, Shanks falls over. Wtf were they even doing there? Desperate stuff

colinmorewasgash

Get rid off budge joe and mgt team sick of this crap season after season. We only got third cos sheep and hibs were awful tht year. 10 years of what same old same old scripts. Maybe she fancies another championship win. Mire concerned with hotel and a new training centre. What was said on documentary oh well you can't win them all.  

Its not just this game or season 10 yrs and still never learn same mistakes with injuries poor signings and a soft as sxxt attitude throughout club. Cant even appoint a manager that isn't her pal or who is already in the club pathetic. 

time-to-go-mr-miyagi.gif

time-to-leave-adios.gif

If our benefactor is on the board and is constantly asking questions of our ambition then he can help fork out for a proper manager if money is the problem.

Just now, hearts00 said:

Shankland’s display today has seriously angered me. 

I'm not sure it's much different to the last game.   He's captain and should be the one showing the intensity and desire and lead from the front.   

Just now, ...andFulton'sBaggio said:

That sums us up. Boyce takes a throw in to Shankland in the rb area, Shanks falls over. Wtf were they even doing there? Desperate stuff

It actually beggars belief. 

Well if we are prepared to sack a manager that was sitting 4th then we can sack one with 4 wins in 13 league games. 1 point from killie, Motherwell, st mirren and Dundee and of course 0 goals. Tragic 

2 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

3 disallowed goals. 

Yes, they paper over the cracks.  How many times will we give teams a start.  THey must be rubbing their hands at the thought of playing us.  Just wait for us to present them with a goal and then they can relax in the assurance that we will never respond.

1 minute ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Get rid off budge joe and mgt team sick of this crap season after season. We only got third cos sheep and hibs were awful tht year. 10 years of what same old same old scripts. Maybe she fancies another championship win. Mire concerned with hotel and a new training centre. What was said on documentary oh well you can't win them all.  

Its not just this game or season 10 yrs and still never learn same mistakes with injuries poor signings and a soft as sxxt attitude throughout club. Cant even appoint a manager that isn't her pal or who is already in the club pathetic. 

time-to-go-mr-miyagi.gif

time-to-leave-adios.gif

Budge and the board are a fecking disgrace to our club.

ToadKiller Dog

You hear fight and spirit from all the other matches today .

From us nowt but some top quality back and side passing .

Edited by ToadKiller Dog