Tired, tired, tired of underachieving shite - hotels, hospitality & nice stadium

Craigieboy

Bazzas right boot
37 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

Within a year or 2 he was cheering Hibs on in a cup final. 

Strange...

Says a guy that joined in 2021.

Strange.....

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Kennyfragg13

• cazzyy

• jack D and coke

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

What's strange about it Tosh? 

You joined in 2021 and are discussing posts from 2017.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

6 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

You joined in 2021 and are discussing posts from 2017.

Not seeing the issue here? It's been mentioned various times over the past couple of years that you used to be called Tosh and were supporting Hibs in the cup final. 

Once again, Andy Halliday seems to be concerning himself more about his beloved Rangers than the fact that the club that pays his wages are playing ******* central defenders ahead of him!

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/michael-beale-fallen-short-three-27652202.amp

Edited by iantjambo

9 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Once again, Andy Halliday seems to be concerning himself more about his beloved Rangers than the fact that the club that pays his wages are playing ******* central defenders ahead of him!

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/michael-beale-fallen-short-three-27652202.amp

In what way does that mean he's concerning himself more with Rangers?

He's commented on them.

Presumably he wasn't asked about why Hearts play defenders in preference to midfielders 

5 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

In what way does that mean he's concerning himself more with Rangers?

He's commented on them.

Presumably he wasn't asked about why Hearts play defenders in preference to midfielders 

Why the **** was he on Clyde radio, talking about Rangers, just hours after our most recent embarrassing result?

Is he even giving a shit that he’s got defenders getting a game in midfield ahead of him?

Just now, iantjambo said:

Why the **** was he on Clyde radio, talking about Rangers, just hours after our most recent embarrassing result?

Is he even giving a shit that he’s got defenders getting a game in midfield ahead of him?

I assume he is but I've no idea.

He's always struck me as a trier.

Concentrating on a player we choose not to play because the ones we do are shite seems odd though.

2 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

I assume he is but I've no idea.

He's always struck me as a trier.

Concentrating on a player we choose not to play because the ones we do are shite seems odd though.

At least the ones that are playing shite aren’t more concerned about what’s happening at another club.

It’s by no means the first time that this has happened either. 

9 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

At least the ones that are playing shite aren’t more concerned about what’s happening at another club.

It’s by no means the first time that this has happened either. 

He comments on Rangers.

We know that.

It has nothing to do with how Hearts perform, especially when he seems to be out in the cold anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/08/2023 at 20:35, Craigieboy said:

This isn’t a knee jerk after tonight’s result. That was fully expected.

I think I reached a really low point at the Rangers cup final. Just resigned that this is how things are and I don’t see any sign of it changing. I see nothing this season to change my mind.

I admire the Hearts support more than any other. We’re just so dedicated & unswervingly loyal. The FOH money, ST uptake and sell out hospitality being up there with examples of the £££££’s we’re all pumping in. We have increased our revenue significantly and are a properly stable club financially. 

We were handed a gift of a start to the league season but out of 3 games we’ve collected 4 points out of 9. It’s abysmal. I really feel for the fans travelling to away games now. It’s abject shite on the park. We are doing all the right things off the pitch and we have award winning and admirable projects all over the place. A fancy hotel that will bring in yet more increased revenue. No doubt we will see glossy Twitter videos and all sorts of fancy awards for that too.

Yet, we’re shite. You can’t keep just saying “but other teams have improved.” We have a huge budget by comparison. And, nothing to show for any of it, year upon year.

Fed up.

PS - well done to all you Hearts fans that have travelled away and supported the team. That’s pure dedication.

On 01/09/2023 at 00:03, Luckies1874 said:

Can't disagree with much at all in the OP. Said to my equally disappointed brothers earlier, simply no point in becoming emotionally invested in this Hearts setup. They aren't at all serious about making us successful so why should we bother our collective arses as well as routinely giving them more money to waste on their vanity projects and utterly shite recruitment processes. The lineup tonight was a compete and utter disgrace for this stage of their 'project' given what was at stake. £5 million quid or thereabouts. No matter, the stupid as **** Hearts support will give us their hard earned anyway. ****ing Sibbick and Cochrane in midfield. Laughable. Shambolic. Embarrassing. And taking the piss out of our entire fanbase.

These people are total charlatans when it comes to what should be the most important part of our club, the Men's 1st team. Yet here we are, into another season with them at the helm, a deplorable managerial farce yet again and a completely underwhelming squad lacking in quality and ability. No ambition to bring in a real manager and just as little desire to make significant investment in the mediocre squad that we continue to roll out. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. A completely unserious football club. 

Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. 

These threads are continuous. Nothing ever changes. 

colinmorewasgash
17 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. 

These threads are continuous. Nothing ever changes. 

Groundhog day 10 years of a woman who still cant make a decision on a manager unless its on her pals levein recommendation. Total joke of a club run by so called business professionals but the good work is off pitch it hasnt be on the pitch. I mentioned before way bk in june son said if shankland left we cd go down even with him there we could still. Wheres pace up front neither shanks or boyce are quick, vargas yeah who we were told was striker but is on wing. Oda and Tagawa have energy and pace but are either injured or don't seem to know where they have to play. We really need to get these injuries sorted every season more than any other team again, as they shd get a time limit to get fit I do wonder if some milk these injuries how longs halkett been out now and id bet gordon will be bk before he is. Personally I think hes done. Our squad is full of players with injury records kingsley halkett beni haring boyce now it seems mckays latest one to get recurring injuries. We are soft as putty defence is a joke rowles against anyone physical gets bullied and is quick struggles every time. Even if we lose to killie county and hubz nothing will be done. Queen isnt for turning her only success was with Robbie and hes generally mediocre. We shout we are going to challenge old firm maybe in print but under Anne have we ever really did that in 10 yrs bar her 1st season in charge in the championship with sevco. 3 cup finals 2 relegations 2 champ wins 10 years out of 11 behind sheep 4 years after Hibs first came back up behind that lot wasted millions on donkeys and neilson has been best manager we had and both times most were glad he left jeez.

3 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Groundhog day 10 years of a woman who still cant make a decision on a manager unless its on her pals levein recommendation. Total joke of a club run by so called business professionals but the good work is off pitch it hasnt be on the pitch. I mentioned before way bk in june son said if shankland left we cd go down even with him there we could still. Wheres pace up front neither shanks or boyce are quick, vargas yeah who we were told was striker but is on wing. Oda and Tagawa have energy and pace but are either injured or don't seem to know where they have to play. We really need to get these injuries sorted every season more than any other team again, as they shd get a time limit to get fit I do wonder if some milk these injuries how longs halkett been out now and id bet gordon will be bk before he is. Personally I think hes done. Our squad is full of players with injury records kingsley halkett beni haring boyce now it seems mckays latest one to get recurring injuries. We are soft as putty defence is a joke rowles against anyone physical gets bullied and is quick struggles every time. Even if we lose to killie county and hubz nothing will be done. Queen isnt for turning her only success was with Robbie and hes generally mediocre. We shout we are going to challenge old firm maybe in print but under Anne have we ever really did that in 10 yrs bar her 1st season in charge in the championship with sevco. 3 cup finals 2 relegations 2 champ wins 10 years out of 11 behind sheep 4 years after Hibs first came back up behind that lot wasted millions on donkeys and neilson has been best manager we had and both times most were glad he left jeez.

You make many good points. 

It has been a decade of complete failure on the pitch.

17 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Budge is the common denominator over the last 10 years. She admitted herself she doesn't know anything about running a football club but yet still hasn't put someone in place who does.

Savage needs to take some responsibility as well as he's not exactly set the heather on fire since he came in. Instead of worrying about catching the OF, he should concentrate on trying to be competitive v dross like St mirren, Motherwell and Dundee first.