Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• GinRummy

• The Black Prince

• Chimp

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arthur Morgan

Proving a lot of us wrong, including me. I actually thought he had a decent start then faded away, but his recent form has been exceptional. 

Just now, Hashimoto said:

Man of the match today. Goal was the icing on the cake. 

Yep. Imagine if he wasn’t slow bc and lightweight. Would be some player. 

Superb today

Man of the Match for me

lLooking like the player I watched in early morning Aussie games

And more to come

GlasgoJambo
1 minute ago, munro9 said:

Excellent today, but for Shanklands brace would have been clear MOTM

my thoughts too.

Jackhmfc1348

Since after the winter break he’s been brilliant and getting better each week 

pettigrewsstylist

Good performance from him tonight. Hope it gives him the confidence to repeat on Sat :)

Benny Klack

Shankland was MoM for me but The Hoff was superb once again.

Not sure why they made him walk during that post match interview though - that was weird. 

thegreatsd

He is another that is getting better and better. Some of his turns today were Beni-esq and made some great runs forward too. Really composed lad and it was lovely strike as well. Another bit of evidence for not writing players off too early. Great stuff Calem 👍🇱🇻

24 minutes ago, CMc said:

Yep. Imagine if he wasn’t slow bc and lightweight. Would be some player. 

Yup I’m guilty as charged! I thought he was far too lightweight - I love being proved wrong by Hearts players! 😊❤️

37 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Proving a lot of people wrong with every passing week.

True, mainly those fans who judge a player after a handful of games and decide to write them off.  

33 minutes ago, King prawn said:

He’s only 22 years old - I think people forget that 

I said this a week back about him & so many people had no idea how young he was but happy to slating him & writing him off! Absolutely delighted for him & he’s going to be a top player next season when he’s fully settled & running that midfield, think it’s important we keep Beni & add Tait in with him 

Have and will criticise him when he goes missing in games but I think he’s a really talented player and was the best on the pitch today. Looks to be playing with confidence.

28 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Proving a lot of us wrong, including me. I actually thought he had a decent start then faded away, but his recent form has been exceptional. 

A bit like our season tbf, promising if not brilliant start, sitting in third, then a poor run sees us fall below Hibs in the league FFS.  Now we are motoring on all cylinders, 3rd is ours to throw away and barring a Greenock shock, another trip to Hampden beckons.

He strolled that, the faked shot before the goal was only one of the many feints he pulled off today. Don't think we can expect that every week but looks like he is finding his feet.

Clerry Jambo

The lad seems to be settling in now and doesn’t seemed to get ruffled in the mad house of midfield

getting goals as well which is a brucey bonus

49 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Yip. I’m one of them. Fair play, looked really good today and his goal was excellent. 

Me too, played very well tonight and is getting better week by week. Hope I’m wrong about Tagawa🙄

Pans Jambo
Just now, One five said:

Me too, played very well tonight and is getting better week by week. Hope I’m wrong about Tagawa🙄

I just feel sorry for him now. 

Just now, Pans Jambo said:

He just looks as if he is playing far to high a level he is capable of.

Vlad Magic
2 minutes ago, One five said:

He just looks as if he is playing far to high a level he is capable of.

Write Tagawa off at your peril!!

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Write Tagawa off at your peril!!

Maybe a loan in the summer would do him good .

jamboinglasgow
33 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

He is another that is getting better and better. Some of his turns today were Beni-esq and made some great runs forward too. Really composed lad and it was lovely strike as well. Another bit of evidence for not writing players off too early. Great stuff Calem 👍🇱🇻

Funnily enough, when I watched his highlights videos when we signed him, I thought he shared a lot of traits with Beni, the ability to win the ball and the ability to keep it under pressure.

He was fantastic again, I think the fact he is getting better each game is an exciting thing. I do think next season could see him go up another gear after having a season under his belt.

Bungalow Bill

I wrote off Hoff, Naismith and Forrest. All proving me wrong, which I’m delighted about it. 

He's really good further forward and now he's showing for the ball.

Turned it around massively. Well done to him.

2 minutes ago, sac said:

Devlin going to struggle to get back in.

Absolutely, we have good squad of players our bench is strong.

41 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Feel quite bad for him too. 

I think the adjustment to the culture and everything has probably been pretty heavy, but he needs to show something. 

Games have all been super tight this season despite the results, so has barely got a look in. One of the many reasons we need a bigger league. 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Hashimoto said:

Man of the match today. Goal was the icing on the cake. 

My motm too. 

His "drop the shoulder turn" is starting to be very effective!!

And his shooting is improving!

Jamb04life

He seems like an all round box to box type player. As he’s proved the last couple of weeks; he can score, he can tackle, he wins his duels, he’s decent on the ball and his fitness looks incredible. He’s getting better and more influential every week. Well done young man! 

waterboy11

There is definitely a player in there. 22 year old moved half way round the world and was immediately written off as hopeless with a few poor performances to start with. 

He's getting better as he's settling in, and the most pleasing thing is he's got a decent shot on him and he's not afraid to go for it. Getting to grips with the physicality of the Scottish game and getting fitter every week. Great to see his improvement. 

BackOfTheNet

Can people use this as (yet another) lesson to not write players off so quickly please? Another player people just weeks ago were saying “never a player”, “not Hearts quality” or “another failed project”. Some never learn, players need time FFS. Time on the pitch and time getting acclimatised.

The only surprise about the Hof is that he’s not quoted for the Aussie squad. I reckon he’s at the same level as Rowles, Atkinson and Bacchus. 

vladisacoward
18 minutes ago, S Form said:

The only surprise about the Hof is that he’s not quoted for the Aussie squad. I reckon he’s at the same level as Rowles, Atkinson and Bacchus. 

On todays performance he’s better than all 3 of them.

2 minutes ago, vladisacoward said:

On todays performance he’s better than all 3 of them.

Probably only a matter of time before he gets called up - assuming he keeps progressing.