Unusual news

JFK-1

2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

:sob:

Pulling streamers from her in '89 is all I remember of that holiday:notworthy:

Did you pull them with your teeth?

• 4 weeks later...
On 28/11/2023 at 11:50, tian447 said:

15 minutes of the most embarrassing human display you will ever see, only for the dad of that entitled mess to turn around and effectively say "lol, u r ****ed". 

Didn't think it was going to be like that! :lol:

Hope she still cringes over the existance of this video.  Weapons grade fud! 

Try this one, she's in nursing school.

On 19/08/2023 at 01:01, JFK-1 said:

This has to be unusual. Hawk accidentally drops wriggling 4 foot long snake on woman, it wraps itself around her arm and starts biting her, then the hawk starts biting her too cos he wants his meal back. What are the odds.

Love how she called for Jesus to save her. You can't get more symbolic than a literal snake being chucked at you from the heavens above, followed by a bird of prey to finish the job.

Jesus fecking hates her. :laugh:

45 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Love how she called for Jesus to save her. You can't get more symbolic than a literal snake being chucked at you from the heavens above, followed by a bird of prey to finish the job.

Jesus fecking hates her. :laugh:

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Never seen anything like this, extremely talented sky diving woman ends up literally walking on air.

Italian Lambretta

Hearts to sign an attacking midfielder now that would be unusual news.

This horse is hitting some impressive speeds and is resistant to stopping. Not sure if he's simply in flight mode or just enjoying a gallop without that bitch on my back.

Scooterdriver helps woman catch her runaway horse

Dawnrazor
2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

More horses and a killer rabbit that will eat your face off.

Probably the guy with the camera is scaring the horses.

5 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Probably the guy with the camera is scaring the horses.

Maybe, but it was a funny narration.

Dawnrazor
5 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Maybe, but it was a funny narration.

Sorry but didt have the sound on, I'll give it a listen. 

• 3 weeks later...

ATTEMPTING SCOTLAND'S BIGGEST BURGER CHALLENGE!

This one is long overdue...we're at The City Cafe in Edinburgh today, doing battle with their 'Ultimate Burger Challenge'

For anyone who might think they can develop a 'special bond' with not just a wild animal, but a wild animal that's one of the largest predators on the planet, don't be silly.

Why the Grizzly Man Didn't Survive: Eaten Alive on Camera

Timothy Treadwell was a bear enthusiast. He believed that he'd developed a special bond with a group of Alaskan grizzly bears. Right up until the moment they ate him alive. It was the end of a routine expedition in October 2003 when his girlfriend Amy heard him screaming outside their tent.

Just begging to be zapped. Always baffles me that people think an interaction with a  cop is some sort of negotiation, it isn't. If he tells you to do something you do it then everybody moves on, it's non negotiable. 

Man Gets Tased at Columbus Zoo After Refusing to Follow Officer's Direction

henrysmithsgloves
2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Just begging to be zapped. Always baffles me that people think an interaction with a  cop is some sort of negotiation, it isn't. If he tells you to do something you do it then everybody moves on, it's non negotiable. 

First time I've seen a taser actually working in America, usually have no effect 🤣

2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Guess which word in the headline you'd have to switch out if the guy who refused to follow the officer's direction had been a different colour.  ;) 

hughesie27
2 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Guess which word in the headline you'd have to switch out if the guy who refused to follow the officer's direction had been a different colour.  ;) 

"Refuse" with "Willing"

25 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Very possibly, I have seen video of black people being shot even when they weren't being dumb, the zapped one above is a 100% arse.

I have argued with cops in my mis-spent youth even made a run for it. But those cops had neither guns nor zappers and I knew for a fact I could outrun any one of them. They sent a dog after me one time and I couldn't outrun him, but in the end i still got away.

All that being said I can't decide if the zapped one is dumber than this one, this is something I would never contemplate, even during my mis-spent youth.

Edited by JFK-1

9 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

^^^^

Someone trying to win themselves a Darwin Award.  :laugh: 

Narrowly avoided colliding head on. Never bring a saloon to a fight with a snow plough.

Cop arrest video with a difference, a massive difference in popularity. That one I posted above has below 2 million views in over a year since being posted, and that's still very popular in terms of these cop videos.

This one i'm about to post on the other hand has 16 million views in just two months. I expect you will get why when you see the title.

I would also like to post a comment someone has made on this video which appears to have become the most popular comment. I can't argue it has some merit. I read it after watching the video.

Let's get the facts straight! 

1. Cops arrested Christina Revels-Glick (34) on Tybee Island beach, Georgia, on July 1, 2021 for indecent exposure.

2. Christian Revels-Glick committed suicide on March 31, 2022. Family members have stressed her death wasn’t related to the incident, but came after a battle with drugs and alcohol.

3. The video of her arrest was released only recently, which means that she was already dead when it went public. 

4. However, it is a lack of respect for her dignity, her family, and her two sons to release this video after she had already committed suicide. That was unnecessary. We shouldn't have seen this.

BODYCAM: WOMAN ARRESTED For PLAYING WlTH HERSELF On The Beach

hughesie27
3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Cop arrest video with a difference, a massive difference in popularity. That one I posted above has below 2 million views in over a year since being posted, and that's still very popular in terms of these cop videos.

This one i'm about to post on the other hand has 16 million views in just two months. I expect you will get why when you see the title.

I would also like to post a comment someone has made on this video which appears to have become the most popular comment. I can't argue it has some merit. I read it after watching the video.

1. Cops arrested Christina Revels-Glick (34) on Tybee Island beach, Georgia, on July 1, 2021 for indecent exposure.

2. Christian Revels-Glick committed suicide on March 31, 2022. Family members have stressed her death wasn’t related to the incident, but came after a battle with drugs and alcohol.

3. The video of her arrest was released only recently, which means that she was already dead when it went public. 

4. However, it is a lack of respect for her dignity, her family, and her two sons to release this video after she had already committed suicide. That was unnecessary. We shouldn't have seen this.

That's really unwise tbh. Sand gets absolutely everywhere.

henrysmithsgloves
6 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

That's really unwise tbh. Sand gets absolutely everywhere.

th-82814394.jpg

Jim_Duncan
On 10/02/2024 at 11:12, JFK-1 said:

Why would you even post this, given you highlight the comment rightfully points out that this should be taken down?

2 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Why would you even post this, given you highlight the comment rightfully points out that this should be taken down?

And why link to YouTube and not RedTube

Jim_Duncan
3 minutes ago, kila said:

And why link to YouTube and not RedTube

What’s RedTube?

32 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

What’s RedTube?

LRT's new free internet provider. Will only work on buses.

So if an elephant does this everybody is like WOW!!!

But if I do it they're all like GTF out of here and the cops are called. Where's the justice.

henrysmithsgloves
3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

So if an elephant does this everybody is like WOW!!!

But if I do it they're all like GTF out of here and the cops are called. Where's the justice.

You have been told before, that's not a trunk 🧐

il Duce McTarkin
On 12/02/2024 at 03:22, Jim_Duncan said:

You know the answer to this question.

• 1 month later...

Stray dog wanders into gorilla habitat at San Diego Zoo Safari Park

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I used to run a paper shop but it blew away 

That made me laugh 😆 👍