F.A.O Andrew McKinley

Selkirkhmfc1874

Selkirkhmfc1874
29 minutes ago, luckydug said:

People on here are always belittling 

Hearts employees. 

Your thread is just a rehash of a previous thread an attempt to stir up even more discontent. 

The simple answer to the ST question is obvious we are still selling to people on the waiting list. 

Trouble is everyone thinks that they are the owner of the club and want their tuppence worth. 

I'm not trying to stir up anything ! This is a fans forum where people will have different opinions and I've given my honest opinions , you and everybody else can either agree or disagree but can assure you I'm not trying to stir anyrhing 

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• davemclaren

• Chuck Berry

• been here before

2 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Well it is a fans forum where if you don't like it you've got the choice to ignore and scroll on

Not denying that but it appears you are asking for ice cream in the butchers.

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Not at all , problem here is some are just like nodding dogs who will make excuses or accept anything and as soon as snybosy is critical they jump on it 

been here before
10 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

And rather than just go in and asking for it he's standing outside in the pavement screaming at the butcher so everyone can hear him.

Selkirkhmfc1874
6 minutes ago, been here before said:

And rather than just go in and asking for it he's standing outside in the pavement screaming at the butcher so everyone can hear him.

And you'll be standing there nodding your head like a little puppet

9 hours ago, Sinbad the Sailor said:

Quite amazed how many folk don't know the answers.

All 5 answers are easily found in here.

More importantly I don't want our CEO or Comms people fannying about on reanswering these things. I want them working flat out on getting bodies in.

Our board are collectively the best and most professional we've ever had. Our Comms are also tip top WHEN THERE IS SOMETHING TO SAY. FFS Leave them to get on with it and get deals over the line. 

Problem is FFS they are not communicating and not getting deals over the line. You not grasp that

50 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I'm not trying to stir up anything ! This is a fans forum where people will have different opinions and I've given my honest opinions , you and everybody else can either agree or disagree but can assure you I'm not trying to stir anyrhing 

Anyone that could acquire control of this club essentially debt free and oversee a relegation from such a position of strength doesn't get a free pass from me. Nor should they from anyone. 

Some incredible blind faith from elements of our support. People running this club have overseen some incredibly poor and costly outcomes. 

Sinbad the Sailor
2 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Problem is FFS they are not communicating and not getting deals over the line. You not grasp that

What is there ro communicate if there are no signings? You not grasp that?

49 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Not at all , problem here is some are just like nodding dogs who will make excuses or accept anything and as soon as snybosy is critical they jump on it 

Absolutely

Just now, Sinbad the Sailor said:

What is there ro communicate if there are no signings? You not grasp that?

Are not able to grasp that communication is not purely about signings but also the issues the guy who started the thread highlighted.

11 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Would be nice for the owners of the football club to get some communication from you instead of the silence this summer.

1. How is work on the hotel going and when is planned opening date?

2. How many season tickets have the football club sold?

3. How many tickets will away fans receive next season?

4. What are your aspirations for the club this coming season?

5. Are discussions being had to look into increasing attendance at Tynecastle Park?

Got a fair point here 

40 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

DO

NOT

QUESTION

THE

CLUB

EVER

Fan owned sounds fantastic but let's be honest here 

We have very very very little power in the way the clubs direction goes 

I'm no pant wetter but the lack of incomings is laughable now 

Only communication I see is another women's team signing or the club trying to punt Hospitality 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, Spookie said:

Fan owned sounds fantastic but let's be honest here 

We have very very very little power in the way the clubs direction goes 

I'm no pant wetter but the lack of incomings is laughable now 

Only communication I see is another women's team signing or the club trying to punt Hospitality 

Long and short - the quality of this window depends on what we’ve got at the end of it. Time to go yet. But we’re a long way short 

gorgie rd eh11
57 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

DO

NOT

QUESTION

THE

CLUB

EVER

Absolute bulls**t.

I doubt there’s a football clubs forum anywhere that questions their own club more than this one.

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

You are missing the point. I reiterate my point about ice cream and butchers.

You are talking to the wrong people to get what you want.

Rather than come across as a petulant child screaming because you haven’t got a flake in your 99, take your grievance to the club.

They are ( I’m reliably informed) forthcoming with replies. 

Moaning on here about communication when you aren’t trying to engage in communication just makes you look stupid.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Absolute bulls**t.

I doubt there’s a football clubs forum anywhere that questions their own club more than this one.

bollocks :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

You are missing the point. I reiterate my point about ice cream and butchers.

You are talking to the wrong people to get what you want.

Rather than come across as a petulant child screaming because you haven’t got a flake in your 99, take your grievance to the club.

They are ( I’m reliably informed) forthcoming with replies. 

Moaning on here about communication when you aren’t trying to engage in communication just makes you look stupid.

Your childish insults merely make you look the cretin you are

4 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Your childish insults merely make you look the cretin you are

Love you too sweet cheeks.

You disagree then that moaning here about communication with club matters would be best dealt with directly to the club?

And I’m the cretin?

🤣🤣🤣

I got a parking ticket today. Gutted as I think I have a case to have it rescinded.

Heading to my local church tomorrow to discuss it with the vicar.

Wish me luck.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

You disagree then that moaning here about communication with club matters would be best dealt with directly to the club?

And I’m the cretin?

🤣🤣🤣

I see your point but tbf, the club wouldn’t reply 

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

And I’m the cretin?

🤣🤣🤣

You are slow in understanding it appears.

Any time anyone questions the club on anything you come on with your aggressive defence and puerile insults. Anyway had you on ignore for that reason, should’ve just left you to your idiocy.

Just now, HMFC 86 said:

You are slow in understanding it appears.

Any time anyone questions the club on anything you come on with your aggressive defence and puerile insults. Anyway had you on ignore for that reason, should’ve just left you to your idiocy.

I disagree.

I am allowed to disagree you know.

The OP has an issue with the board not communicating with us. He has a point. The communication hasn’t been great.

Unfortunately rather than communicate with the club and express his desire for communication, he started an OP on here instead. Why? No idea? Hence me politely and perhaps a little cheekily made the point about ice creams and butchers.

My advice is good. Trust me. You want apples? Go find an apple tree.

No insults were made so I request you retract that accusation please.

You then accuse me of repeatedly being aggressive and letting off puerile insults? Again I please ask you to retract that statement?

Enjoy your night and thanks in advance for the apologies 😘

20 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Don’t know until you try?

If you were to try though and communications were not forthcoming, that would be an ideal time to start an OP on here moaning about communication.

Honestly. I do wonder sometimes about people.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Don’t know until you try?

If you were to try though and communications were not forthcoming, that would be an ideal time to start an OP on here moaning about communication.

Honestly. I do wonder sometimes about people.

This is true.

59 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Long and short - the quality of this window depends on what we’ve got at the end of it. Time to go yet. But we’re a long way short 

Bargains are usually got at the start before anyone else's gets in there, mind the next sale, ques out the door at 6am, 

Nobody goes onto amazon prime or Next on black Friday at 11.30pm do they 

It's a disaster or Joes pulled off some major coups 

I'm going major coups, i.e high end clubs getting house in order 

4 hours ago, Byyy The Light said:

Genuine question but why is the answer to 4 important? It's been done to death.

A European spot (3rd) and a shot at a trophy. They're not going to come out and say they are happy with top 6 and if they come out like Savage has in the past and say we are going for the league they either get taken at their word and criticised when it doesn't happen, or the whole club gets laughed at by the rest of Scottish football and a sizeable chunk of our own fans.

All you will ever get is a vague version of "we aspire to be the best we can be with the means available to us" it's completely meaningless.

To be honest, it's not to me, but given we're fan owned I kinda understand why some supporters would like to here a soundbite.

I'd maybe have been better saying 4 is the most relevant. For me the answer goes without saying, but others like to hear it repeated. 

Sinbad the Sailor
3 hours ago, HMFC 86 said:

Are not able to grasp that communication is not purely about signings but also the issues the guy who started the thread highlighted.

Jeezo the level of comprehension on here truly is gobsmacking at times.

15 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Would be nice for the owners of the football club to get some communication from you instead of the silence this summer.

1. How is work on the hotel going and when is planned opening date?

2. How many season tickets have the football club sold?

3. How many tickets will away fans receive next season?

4. What are your aspirations for the club this coming season?

5. Are discussions being had to look into increasing attendance at Tynecastle Park?

1. Good, slightly ahead of schedule and now increased from 22 to 25 rooms. Opening date is scheduled for November but hoping to finish earlier if possible. 
2. Circa 15,500 

3. 650 for all away fans except Hibs 

4. Win a trophy, semi finalists of the other cup, qualify for European group stages and finish 3rd in the league. 
5. No 

Close thread please! 

Selkirkhmfc1874
7 hours ago, Sinbad the Sailor said:

Jeezo the level of comprehension on here truly is gobsmacking at times.

The level of comprehension? You don't think it's reasonable to expect communication from the club we own? No supporter base goes above and beyond like the HMFC support and it's really not too much to ask few questions to be answered in my opinion

Selkirkhmfc1874
6 hours ago, SMJ_1874 said:

1. Good, slightly ahead of schedule and now increased from 22 to 25 rooms. Opening date is scheduled for November but hoping to finish earlier if possible. 
2. Circa 15,500 

3. 650 for all away fans except Hibs 

4. Win a trophy, semi finalists of the other cup, qualify for European group stages and finish 3rd in the league. 
5. No 

Close thread please! 

That's your answers! Kindly point me where those answers have officially been communicated by the club?

10 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I have always found both the club and the foundation really easy to communicate with . I do not do it very often , but every time I do I get an informative , helpful and polite reply . Have you had problems with communication with them in the past 

It is getting to the point where I am considering emailing the club on your behalf @Selkirkhmfc1874. Clearly going on and on and on about unanswered question mark on kickback has not elicited the response you had hoped for , so may be a change of tactic is required . If I find the time and can be bothered , I will let you know if I did 

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It is getting to the point where I am considering emailing the club on your behalf @Selkirkhmfc1874. Clearly going on and on and on about unanswered question mark on kickback has not elicited the response you had hoped for , so may be a change of tactic is required . If I find the time and can be bothered , I will let you know if I did 

I'm not going on and on at all , I'm simply replying to posters ! The questions I'd like answers to is clearly a topic that splits opinion within the support, some like me would like answers and more communication and some like you aren't bothered which is fair enough.

On a more positive note hopefully I'm getting out of hospital today so won't be as bored

20 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I'm not going on and on at all , I'm simply replying to posters ! The questions I'd like answers to is clearly a topic that splits opinion within the support, some like me would like answers and more communication and some like you aren't bothered which is fair enough.

On a more positive note hopefully I'm getting out of hospital today so won't be as bored

Ah ! I knew there was a difference in you ! You never previously went baws out marching around like this on here :lol:

Sorry to hear you are in hospital . Hope you get out today , and genuinely hope you are okay 

joondalupjambo
11 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

I got a parking ticket today. Gutted as I think I have a case to have it rescinded.

Wish me luck.

Did you park on the verge(r)?

Selkirkhmfc1874
39 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ah ! I knew there was a difference in you ! You never previously went baws out marching around like this on here :lol:

Sorry to hear you are in hospital . Hope you get out today , and genuinely hope you are okay 

All good thanks , looking forward to getting back to Tynecastle for the game against Leeds next week and then onto another season following the jambos up and down the country

Sinbad the Sailor
3 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

The level of comprehension? You don't think it's reasonable to expect communication from the club we own? No supporter base goes above and beyond like the HMFC support and it's really not too much to ask few questions to be answered in my opinion

Sorry to hear you have been in hospital and enjoy the new season.

14 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Yes it's a fans forum but your requests were aimed at the club CEO. 

The fans are not in a position to give you answers you need to contact the club to get answers. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Yes it's a fans forum but your requests were aimed at the club CEO. 

The fans are not in a position to give you answers you need to contact the club to get answers. 

I think the problem here is that media coverage of our club is so lightweight. You don’t get any consistent narrative about what’s going on, questions asked about major issues. Now and again stuff gets addressed but it’s all pretty flimsy and you don’t often feel like relevant questions are getting asked.

The Treasurer
14 hours ago, Spookie said:

Bargains are usually got at the start before anyone else's gets in there, mind the next sale, ques out the door at 6am, 

Nobody goes onto amazon prime or Next on black Friday at 11.30pm do they 

It's a disaster or Joes pulled off some major coups 

I'm going major coups, i.e high end clubs getting house in order 

I'd prefer quality rather than bargains. 

davemclaren
39 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

St.Johnstone tickets on sale.

No comms from club indicating this

:vrface:

Maybe they don't know as they are not selling them. 😄

Italian Lambretta
24 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Maybe they don't know as they are not selling them. 😄

Do they even know we have our first league game of the season in 2 weeks?

lost in space
20 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Wish me luck.

Ridiculous that your vicar is giving out parking tickets in the first place......

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Do they even know we have our first league game of the season in 2 weeks?

😄 I hope so. 🥸

davemclaren
16 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Ridiculous that your vicar is giving out parking tickets in the first place......

Usually the church warden. 

And at No.1 today in the Hearts Top Picks it's:

The Tremeloes with

Silence is golden.

Edited by mitch41