GB News presenter

Gundermann

Armageddon
1 hour ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Dan Wooton is definitely one of the good guys.

What about Martin Branning though? :)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i wish jj was my dad

• Gundermann

• JudyJudyJudy

• periodictabledancer

henrysmithsgloves

Feel under dressed watching it, unless I'm wearing a Allgemeine SS uniform 🧐

il Duce McTarkin
43 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Feel under dressed watching it, unless I'm wearing a Allgemeine SS uniform 🧐

You after one?

henrysmithsgloves
34 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

You after one?

🤣🤣🤫

7 hours ago, Costanza said:

Dan Wooton is a Grade A ****.

I hope this clarifies matters.

It might, for you. 

Gundermann
12 hours ago, Sir PH said:

Did you forget to post that Dan Wootton had been cleared by both the Met and Police Scotland? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/media/2024/feb/21/dan-wootton-cleared-of-alleged-criminal-behaviour-after-six-month-investigation

Wootton is a utter cretin.

He falls into the Salmond camp of self-confessed "errors of judgment" that haven't transgressed the boundaries of legality.

If he is the shining knight of morality and that is the moral highground that gammons, incels, conspiracy nuts and alt-right snowflakes want to pin their hopes on, so be it.

16 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Wootton is a utter cretin.

He falls into the Salmond camp of self-confessed "errors of judgment" that haven't transgressed the boundaries of legality.

If he is the shining knight of morality and that is the moral highground that gammons, incels, conspiracy nuts and alt-right snowflakes want to pin their hopes on, so be it.

He's been cleared. Your perception of him doesn't really matter.

JudyJudyJudy
43 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Correct on both counts . 

I P Knightley
5 hours ago, Sir PH said:

"Met Police dropped their investigation" doesn't entirely fill me with confidence either way. 

With or without those allegations hanging over him, it still remains that the guy comes across as deeply unpleasant. 

36 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

"Met Police dropped their investigation" doesn't entirely fill me with confidence either way. 

With or without those allegations hanging over him, it still remains that the guy comes across as deeply unpleasant. 

Apparently still being investigated by The Sun relating to his time with them. That's a pretty low bar for moral standards. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Apparently still being investigated by The Sun relating to his time with them. That's a pretty low bar for moral standards. 

I’m betting you won’t have the  attitude when / if Sturgeon is exonerated ! 

12 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Innocent only means Innocent when it suits them.

I P Knightley
14 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

My feelings on Dan Wootton are entirely independent of the allegations against Nicola Sturgeon. 

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Innocent only means Innocent when it suits them.

Exactly 👍 

39 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Your obsession with her is quite worrying, I'd be utterly amazed if you can find a single post on here from me expressing any support or admiration for her.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Your obsession with her is quite worrying, I'd be utterly amazed if you can find a single post on here from me expressing any support or admiration for her.

It’s certainly weird behaviour from that poster but not unexpected.

i wish jj was my dad

I'm sure that if and when the investigation into Sturgeon ever ends and it turns out she hasn't committed any criminal act then the thousands of posts convicting her will be retracted. 

Not being a hypocrit and all that. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Cool story bro 

image-23-10-21-12-07-1.gif

14 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Cool story bro 

image-23-10-21-12-07-1.gif

Aw naw. I’ve been GIF’d. 

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Aw naw. I’ve been GIF’d. 

image-23-10-21-06-56-1.gif

Gundermann
12 hours ago, Sir PH said:

Not mine, on my own. But enough perceptions of him have compelled him to become a vlogger on You Tube. Some way from the highs of daytime telly and major newspaper gigs.

Basically, no ordinary person would trust him as the boss of their son/ daughter.

12 hours ago, Gundermann said:

Not mine, on my own. But enough perceptions of him have compelled him to become a vlogger on You Tube. Some way from the highs of daytime telly and major newspaper gigs.

Basically, no ordinary person would trust him as the boss of their son/ daughter.

To be fair, telly, and especially newspapers, are not the main sources of news info these days. He's already a very wealthy man, and will no doubt make even more through his youtube channel. 

Sooperstar

There are all kinds of people in this world but the fact that there are folk out there that don't want to punch Dan Wootton in the face absolutely blows my mind. 

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

There are all kinds of people in this world but the fact that there are folk out there that don't want to punch Dan Wootton in the face absolutely blows my mind. 

How easily must your little mind be "blown"?

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

How easily must your little mind be "blown"?

And such violent language  too . Maybe needs anger management classes 

6 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Ah, the good old, tolerant left.....

Dennis Reynolds

In order to do that, I need your support, especially so that I am able to travel to where the news is breaking

The grift is strong with this one. 

Muh free speeeech. Few lapdugs on here I'm sure have already parted with some hard earned beans for the chance to s̶e̶n̶d̶ h̶i̶m̶ o̶n̶ h̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶ join one of his special zoom calls.

• 3 weeks later...
Mikey1874
14 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

432791113_843617351142205_57645852419920

Its an investment they are happy with.

Shaping the news agenda quite nicely. And well placed for the election.

i wish jj was my dad
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

It demonstrates the length these spivs will go to try and control the narrative.  With such a narrow audience you have to wonder why though? Presenters like Rees Mogg, McVey and Lee Anderson are hardly going to attract the average viewer so there must be a point when they go down the streaming route like Murdoch.  They'll still have their market of permanently outraged screechbots trawling for reasons to be angry and it would be a damn sight cheaper than losing £30 odd million a year 

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, i wish jj was my dad said:

It demonstrates the length these spivs will go to try and control the narrative.  With such a narrow audience you have to wonder why though? Presenters like Rees Mogg, McVey and Lee Anderson are hardly going to attract the average viewer so there must be a point when they go down the streaming route like Murdoch.  They'll still have their market of permanently outraged screechbots trawling for reasons to be angry and it would be a damn sight cheaper than losing £30 odd million a year 

You never watch it do you.

i wish jj was my dad
Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

I've seen clips - from on here I think. Dreadful.  

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, i wish jj was my dad said:

I've seen clips - from on here I think. Dreadful.  

You should watch a couple of shows. They always have balance with their guests so you do get both sides of an argument. It might surprise you. 

i wish jj was my dad
Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

You should watch a couple of shows. They always have balance with their guests so you do get both sides of an argument. It might surprise you. 

I'll be sure to tune in.  I've heard Rees Mogg get his arse handed to him - might have been shown on Newsnight so you might be onto something.  

hughesie27
5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Sort of. Anytime the main presenter or Tory argument is genuinely contested they quickly change the question, or in Wootons case, make a shite joke about the extreme left.

Sooperstar
6 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Balance 😂

3 guests/presenters with one view shouting down the token guest with the opposite view. Or the 'balance' providing guest joining by sattelite link and being shut off when they start to get their point across. 

Mikey1874
16 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Bear in mind also though that the rest of the media reports what happens on GB News.

They are helping shape the debate. Certainly influencing the Conservative Party. 

7 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Balance 😂

3 guests/presenters with one view shouting down the token guest with the opposite view. Or the 'balance' providing guest joining by sattelite link and being shut off when they start to get their point across. 

It's as balanced as FOX news, where they have 4 raving Maga nutters and 1 sane woman trying to insert some sanity into their discussions.

I P Knightley
17 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Their "Business model" is not to have the highest viewership figures for their broadcasts. 

As Mikey says, they're investing in a brand and building influence, however unsavoury, through the use of social media, with folk watching snippets of their output on Twitter and JKB. 

i wish jj was my dad
25 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Bear in mind also though that the rest of the media reports what happens on GB News.

They are helping shape the debate. Certainly influencing the Conservative Party. 

I think that is the point. Other news platforms report what GB News say which does end up reaching the wider audience. I suspect they are following that strategy because of the disproportionate exposure Farage got from more credible news channels. 

Gundermann
54 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

They appeal to the extreme elements though some of recent departees are now calling GB "too woke". It is reported but rarely for anything groundbreaking or noteworthy - usually for borderline legality or schisms. Sure, the Tories are on board but GB is helping grow the schisms there too.

On the other hand, it pushes the political centre-ground further to the right which means that conservatism and xenophobia wins be it Tory or Labour in No.10.

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Course he doesn’t . He’s blames everything on the “ right wing media” or “  tufton street “ , 😂😂 it’s boring as deck now . Bla bla bla 

IMG_7616.jpeg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

i wish jj was my dad

Is it at this point that I am supposed to post a stupid gif and squeal about obsession?  

JudyJudyJudy

You know what JJ , god love you , you’re consistent if anything ! 

IMG_4906.gif

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

6 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Exactly, it's owned and operated by billionaires; they don't give a toss how much money it loses as long as it's pushing the message, driving the national media narrative and getting away with being little than a Tory propaganda channel because the regulator is feckin useless.

henrysmithsgloves
13 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I think the responses confirm a total lack of watching. :verysmug:

Too busy watching RT 🤔

Gundermann

Lozza Fox... 😆

In a hole with a spade and still digging. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9522uhm61eze4kczmff3a

90b7914242e33548.webp.29ce75d58c27e82edddd04028d9a3c88.webp