Dunfermline vs Heart of Midlothian match thread

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J.T.F.Robertson
I think that the problems may start to surface if Vlad does not splash the cash, Csaba will not stand for Vlad's nonsense.

We can hope.

Not had a beep yet. :wacko:

edit.

AH feck off.

You deserved that after your nonsense at the start of the thread.

:D

Benitez was wearing jeans for the Liverpool friendly on CH5.

What an odd sight.

I noticed that, it looked like he had turned up as Jeremy Clarkson.

Gigolo-Aunt
I noticed that, it looked like he had turned up as Jeremy Clarkson.

Hehehehehe

He was going for the casual pre seaoson friendly look and got a bit confused.

scott_jambo

Its a difficult situation for Csaba, he wants to inspire confidence in his players but at the same time some of them have needed a good boot up the arse for a long time coming.

We_are_the_Hearts

We need creativity in the team, apart from Kingston we have none yet some fans would drop him because he doesn't work hard enough!!!!

Csaba needs a full back who can overlap and get good crosses in. Another ball player in the midfield and a striker who can link up, drop off and open up defences. If Nade doesn't get the finger out we will need 2 strikers as well.

Come on Vlad............................

As far as i'm concerned its just a friendly game. Its more important for fitness than anything else as Laszlo hasn't had a chance to work much with the players so far. He'll be assessing what we have and what we haven't got. Its plainly obvious that we need a striker. Laszlo knows that already I am sure. Also full backs have to be a priority, and some form of creativity in midfield.

Its also our second game in a few days, so we're bound to be pretty tired. Like I say its mostly about match fitness.

Are these three all injured? - Neilson, Nade, Kingston - not featured at all yet in pre-season. Presumably the others are just rested after the match on Monday.

Greedy_Jambo

talk 107! half time talk about the game!! sorry would of said this sooner if the site wasn't lagging like hell!!!

grumpyespana

Normal service has resumed we cannie hit a barn door according to the half-time report.

Grumpy.

Normal service has resumed we cannie hit a barn door according to the half-time report.

Grumpy.

Can you not use the official thread for talking ****e.

Greedy_Jambo

"i think mr chaba laslo would of learned a lot from that first half but a lot of it would be negative"

hearts fans booed off at half time is that bad 11 players in tomorrow come on vlad get check book out

Greedy_Jambo

1-0 to dunffff and the older guys in theyre team are putting the hearts team to shame , enthusiasm wise.

Jambothroughandthrough
As far as i'm concerned its just a friendly game. Its more important for fitness than anything else as Laszlo hasn't had a chance to work much with the players so far. He'll be assessing what we have and what we haven't got. Its plainly obvious that we need a striker. Laszlo knows that already I am sure. Also full backs have to be a priority, and some form of creativity in midfield.

Its also our second game in a few days, so we're bound to be pretty tired. Like I say its mostly about match fitness.

Are these three all injured? - Neilson, Nade, Kingston - not featured at all yet in pre-season. Presumably the others are just rested after the match on Monday.

Four players and we'll be up there challenging for honours

Box to box midfielder (Hartly/Cameron type)

Striker to play anongside Nade (I think he will come good with a kick up the ass).

Back up striker.

Defender to play along-side Berra.

We have the basis of a good squad. It needs a few additions of quality and we'll have nothing to worry about....as long as Vlad lets the boss get on with the job.

hearts fans booed off at half time is that bad 11 players in tomorrow come on vlad get check book out

Why where the fans booed off and by who ? the players ?

Hearts of Vladland

Striker to play anongside Nade (I think he will come good with a kick up the ass).

Back up striker.

We have the basis of a good squad. It needs a few additions of quality and we'll have nothing to worry about....as long as Vlad lets the boss get on with the job.

Glen :eek::confused:

The squad is just a weaker version of last years losers. Complete with same loser attitude. I feel sorry for Csaba

Back up striker.

Disagree slightly. Add in two full backs and a goalkeeper and you are there. IF Nade stays.

Jambothroughandthrough
The squad is just a weaker version of last years losers. Complete with same loser attitude. I feel sorry for Csaba

A bit harsh? It is only a pre-season game.

Most on here believe Dundee Utd will be up there challenging for third. Some actually believe they will finish third.

Will their opinion change because Utd lost 2-1 the other night to a team that I can't remember?

Looks like the mood of optimism on here has lasted less than a week. We shouldn't be surprised at this performance, apart from Csaba is the same mediocre team from last year. Desparately need to sign some creative players before the season starts.

Most on here believe Dundee Utd will be up there challenging for third. Some actually believe they will finish third.

Will their opinion change because Utd lost 2-1 the other night to a team that I can't remember?

A bit harsh - I don't think so - there are three players in the team tonight who have no right to be pulling a maroon jersey after some of their displays last season. We need major surgery on the playing front and the sooner new players are brought in and some of the dross is shown the door the better.

A bit harsh - I don't think so - there are three players in the team tonight who have no right to be pulling a maroon jersey after some of their displays last season. We need major surgery on the playing front and the sooner new players are brought in and some of the dross is shown the door the better.

You right but Csaba must be allowed time to judge these players for himself. If we start the season with the same pish then its time to worry.

Hearts were looking well out of sorts and when their former player, Austin McCann got deep to send over a fine delivery Banks had to be alert to hold Bayne's forceful header. In 35th minute Glass struck the ball wide to Muirhead fired another good cross at Bayne. This time Berra blatantly shoved the former Caley Thistle player off the ball and despite the referee having an excellent view of the action, he refused to penalise the Jambos no.4.

Phinn won possession in midfield to send Harper scurrying away again. He was closed down but the Edinburgh folk in the East Stand were beginning to make their complaints heard. They had every right too since Paul Gallacher was never tested during the first half.

As for Dunfermline well they looked the better team with fewer wayward passes and overstruck balls. The enterprise and work rate of the SFL side meant at half time they were worthy of their lead. Hearts were booed off the park.

Greedy_Jambo

"Hearts look a tired side, theres not enough options when they get the ball... and kesanavicus .... struggling to say anything positive about him"

Aye, cause Utd played well last season so they can be optomistic!

Walter Bishop
Seems like Wallace and Harper both slid in towards the ball and it ended up in the net.

Perhaps unclear who got the last touch.

So at least we know the scorer was a :hobofish:!!!!

Jambothroughandthrough

You might be right.....but that is never going to happen. If we get four players of decent quality in the positions I stated above...we'll be up there.

These pre season friendlies should be played behind closed doors.

It will do the youngsters no good at all to be booed off the pitch. I understand the frustration of the fans but it IS just a friendly to let Csaba see what dross he actually coaches.

ToadKiller Dog

Exeter city have levelled against Pompey that flash harrys coat must now be on a shoogley peg.

I am not going to judge anything from 45 mins waiting for a beep and a onesided update on the pars site ,all i can see is that the pars are up for it and giving what squad we have a good run out ,if this was a week before the well game then maybe i would panic.

Fat Striker

Notice Portsmouth are being held 1-1 at Exeter.

Sure the Pompey equivalent of JKB is full of wailing and moaning too.

'Arry must go!

Oh no wait a minute it's just pre-season!

"Hearts look a tired side, theres not enough options when they get the ball... and kesanavicus .... struggling to say anything positive about him"

Quite understandable I know I was well and truly fecked when I got home from Belfast:wacko:

chester copperpot
Boo-ing a friendly is pathetic. @ half time makes it even worse

Well said Kenny, cant believe the fans are booing the team, FFS I thought there would be some diehards there to put them right.

Actually most there tonight should surely be diehards. I dont see the point in booing, if you're pee'd off, lets get slagging the opposite team.

Dirk Diggler

Was in two minds whether to go tonight (I just returned from holiday a few hours ago, otherwise I would've been there) kind of glad I ain't there as i just would have left in a foul mood.

The supporters booing tonight are no better than the Rangers fans who were booing on their first pre season game in Germany.

Absolutely pathetic.

:mad:

Archived