Dunfermline vs Heart of Midlothian match thread

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonlegions
This is living!!!

Who needs drugs when you've got Futbol24.com? :confused:

every time there is a goal scored a wee sound will come through the speakers , like to wake you up eh.:dribble:

every time there is a goal scored a wee sound will come through the speakers , like to wake you up eh.:dribble:

Yes, so I just noticed.... :laugh:

Carl Spackler
This is living!!!

Who needs drugs when you've got Futbol24.com? :confused:

I can barely contain myself when the wee goal noise goes off.

Chad Sexington
I can barely contain myself when the wee goal noise goes off.

Haha.

Snap.

We're talking involuntary wee here people. :P

Fat Striker

Aye :eek:

Think this is the first time I've had the speakers on when on this site. Just about jumped out my skin with the first beep!

No beeps from East End park though...

Benny Factor

If you go onto http://www.flashscores.co.uk, you can select the game on its own, so that you're only getting a roar when there's a game scored in the Jambos' game, none of the others.

From Perth to Paisley

Had a text from wee bro at game it said "Audrey is pish"

On a positive note, hopefully Csaba will realise that we need to sign a few players. Glen up front on his own is not the answer

Carl Spackler
If you go onto www.flashscores.co.uk, you can select the game on its own, so that you're only getting a roar when there's a game scored in the Jambos' game, none of the others.

That site failed to keep up with the Glentroan game mate.

Looks like we certainly need plenty of new signings!

Didnt need a new manager or a pre season game to see that or tell us that , our squad is keek.

chester copperpot
sky sports said it was a Kevin Harper goal

Ach well, I'd hate to have skooshed pre season and let Laszlo think we had a decent squad, lets hope so anyway.

We're going nowhere with this current squad, except bottom 6, regardless of how good the coach is (And I think Csaba is decent).

I hate the beep thing already. That's five times it has gone off and just about given me a coronary but then I get all excited only to find it's bloody Braintree Town or something equally insignificant. Argh.

Nice one Lee, you twonk....

I was enjoying pre season but then we had to go and waste it by playing a game which allows reality to come into play. We need major surgery on that team.

Greedy_Jambo
I feel a protest coming on.

ha.

we need to give the guy a chance but i don't blame folk for being upset over a friendly loss. Its been THAT bad over the last couple of seasons. We all want a totall turn around and we want it right now!

Guest Maroon Carpet

I think that the problems may start to surface if Vlad does not splash the cash, Csaba will not stand for Vlad's nonsense.

Nucky Thompson
Ach well, I'd hate to have skooshed pre season and let Laszlo think we had a decent squad, lets hope so anyway.

We're going nowhere with this current squad, except bottom 6, regardless of how good the coach is (And I think Csaba is decent).

Totally agree.

Benny Factor
That site failed to keep up with the Glentroan game mate.

I had both sites up there. When the bleep came through from futbol24, flashscores were about 10 seconds behind with their goalflash.

Hopefully a wee bitty more up to date tonight. :)

Seven of the team that started the final match of last season against Queen of the South started in this pre season friendly. Missing, having departed for Rotherham and Ross County, were Mark Burchill and Scott Morrison while on to the bench went Jim McIntyre and Iain Williamson. There were East End Park debuts for close season signings Austin McCann and Graham Bayne.

The visitors kick off attacking the goal in front of the empty McCathie Stand and Ryan McGowan early break up the right to feed Deivivas Cesnauskis on the right side of the Pars box forced a corner within 50 seconds. Cesnauskis took it but Christophe Berra's strong header went sailing over the crossbar.

After that positive start the midfields of both sides stifled any attacking moves. It was the ninth minute before Scott Muirhead crossed a useful ball in from the left flank that Bayne just failed to reach. Next Kevin Harper earned the applause of the home support after a run down the right and cross that needed Berra's early intervention to thwart the Pars chances.

A free kick in 17th minute floated in from the left by Cesnauskis was firmly headed away from the six yard box but Woods conceded a corner when the white boot of McGowan swung in a good ball from the other side. Fortunately neither side connected with the low ball through the box and Glass whisked away the danger.

Dunfermline created a great opening in 22 minutes when Nick Phinn picked out Burke on the edge of the box but he failed to get the shot in and won only a corner. That was defended but in the next minute Stephen Glass rushed on to the ball on the left side of the penalty area. An inviting square ball caused Kevin Harper and Lee Wallace slide in for it. Next thing it was nicely slipped in at the near post.

Hearts of Vladland

Dunfermline created a great opening in 22 minutes when Nick Phinn picked out Burke on the edge of the box but he failed to get the shot in and won only a corner. That was defended but in the next minute Stephen Glass rushed on to the ball on the left side of the penalty area. An inviting square ball caused Kevin Harper and Lee Wallace slide in for it. Next thing it was nicely slipped in at the near post.

Fat Striker

Seems like Wallace and Harper both slid in towards the ball and it ended up in the net.

Perhaps unclear who got the last touch.

bring back bambi!

Archived