Dunfermline vs Heart of Midlothian match thread

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot
1-1

Ksanavicius

Wrong, it actually was an O.G by Wilson, which was wickedly deflected from Ksanavicius' shot.

Wrong, it actually was an O.G by Wilson, which was wickedly deflected from Ksanavicius' shot.

knew it was too good to be true

chester copperpot
Radio coverage anywhere?

Its 2-1 now, Elliot with a raker.

Its on HW.

Guest Maroon Carpet

Mickey Stewart makes it 1-3 to the Jambo's...........

Well if you can't beat them join them, lol

Commander Harris

I've been dazed and confused for so long it ain't true...

Guest Maroon Carpet
How come Iain Jardine is not in the squad?

Paddy Byrne isn't in the squad either.

I reckon Hearts will win comfortably tonight.

Carl Spackler

Why can HW not provide full live commentary instead of just updates again? The updates and reports are really good but commentrary would be better.

chester copperpot
Why can HW not provide full live commentary instead of just updates again? The updates and reports are really good but commentrary would be better.

Another things that Hearts are losing from me this season. I just cant see justifying the 35 knicker it costs me to have this when the only time I really use it is when I'm not at the matches, which isn't very often.

I reckon its great for the overseas guys, but not so great for those that are there week in week out.

Fair enough I'll miss the occassional interview, however not really enough to justify me getting it again.

i was kinda thinking the same chester. i did manage to squeeze a couple of extra months out of them last year, but for what??

no preseason games at all grrrr

Carl Spackler
Another things that Hearts are losing from me this season. I just cant see justifying the 35 knicker it costs me to have this when the only time I really use it is when I'm not at the matches, which isn't very often.

I reckon its great for the overseas guys, but not so great for those that are there week in week out.

Fair enough I'll miss the occassional interview, however not really enough to justify me getting it again.

Not having to put up with Scotsport and Scott Booth on Setanta was my justification originally! Well that and the fact that every Monday I used to put the highlights on my work PC monitor at lunchtime and the office Jambos would come round to analyse the winning performance simply to wind up my Hibee mate at the next desk. Less sessions like that last season but the Makalamaby blunder went down well.

As our office has now been eradicated of Hibees and if the BBC highlights are online next year it is kind of an extravegance. I don't know, I'm undecided for next season. My yearly DD kicks in early next month so I need to decide soon.

chester copperpot
Not having to put up with Scotsport and Scott Booth on Setanta was my justification originally! Well that and the fact that every Monday I used to put the highlights on my work PC monitor at lunchtime and the office Jambos would come round to analyse the winning performance simply to wind up my Hibee mate at the next desk. Less sessions like that last season but the Makalamaby blunder went down well.

As our office has now been eradicated of Hibees and if the BBC highlights are online next year it is kind of an extravegance. I don't know, I'm undecided for next season. My yearly DD kicks in early next month so I need to decide soon.

After last season's performance, I cant think on one hand the amount of games I watched highlights of on HM.

The only thing I can think of to justify it is the Reserves and U-19's, but I go to as many U-19's that I can, and whenever I have the time, pop to the Reserve games too, so cant really justify it.

chester copperpot
Is it pay at the gate? :whistling:

Its is now mate, late into the 2nd half. Hearts are winning 5-1.:)

Commander Harris

tonight's team:

Banks; Karipidis, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace, McGowan, Palazuelos, Cesnauskis, Stewart, Ksanavicius, Glen;

Subs: MacDonald, Mole, Templeton, Brown, Husband, Lithgow, Mikoliunas.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1344402,00.html

judging by the punctuation on the official site we're going for a 10 man defence :confused:

Benny Factor

Team for tonight:

Banks; Karipidis, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace, McGowan, Palazuelos, Cesnauskis, Stewart, Ksanavicius, Glen; Subs not used: MacDonald, Mole, Templeton, Brown, Husband, Lithgow, Mikoliunas.

Two games and no Robbie, is he injured? Or praise the lord has Laszlo noticed he is guff?

Thought we were playing 4-4-2 according to Csaba.

How do those players fit into that!?

he was planning on 4-4-2 untill the fax machine told him different

Interesting to see the average age of that bench, hope they get a decent run out. one day we might have players as young as the flairmeisters across the city

Thought we were playing 4-4-2 according to Csaba.

How do those players fit into that!?

Karipidis--Zaliukas--Berra--Wallace

Cesnauskis--McGowan--Stewart--Palazuelos

-----------Ksanavicius--Glen

Or Stewart/Cesnauskis up top with Glen?

So, let me get this straight...pre-season games advertised on HeartsWorld...no actual commentary available though, just some recorded message at half and full time?? :mad:

scott_jambo
Karipidis--Zaliukas--Berra--Wallace

Cesnauskis--McGowan--Stewart--Palazuelos

-----------Ksanavicius--Glen

Or Stewart/Cesnauskis up top with Glen?

No.

Mcgowan -- Stewart -- Berra -- Glen

Ksanivcius -- cesnauskis -- karapidis -- zaliukas

----- Palouzuelos

----------------------Wallace----

Dirk Diggler
Two games and no Robbie, is he injured? Or praise the lord has Laszlo noticed he is guff?

"Within ten minutes you see where you have a weakness''

;)

Greedy_Jambo
"Within ten minutes you see where you have a weakness''

;)

ha.. that was quite funny. no billy elliot either eh. yaaaas.

Clerry Jambo

Mibbe the old diamond formation

Banks

Karapidis Bombscare Berra Wallace

McGowan

Chesny Palazzzuuuuuuuuuuelos

Stewart

Wee man Wee man

peebles jambo

glad to see husband getting a shot at first team action

seen him a few times, he looks the part

good luck to him tonight, and the rest of the team, of course

Chad Sexington
glad to see husband getting a shot at first team action

seen him a few times, he looks the part

good luck to him tonight, and the rest of the team, of course

And that couldn't have gone in the official thread why? :rolleyes:

Greedy_Jambo
Evening All. How exciting is this!

its pish eh. i tried putting talk 107 on but its just that gordan dallas talking mince.

Archived