Well there is absolutely no way. This will age like an egg sandwich in the sun

Sooks

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

Ive not seen this many idiots lose their shit about windows since Vista was launched 

you should have been around for 3.11

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Bazzas right boot

• Wee Mikey

vegas-voss

3 years once the money has starting to roll in continuously and we will be winning cups and titles regularly.

Told yesterday at work complete straight face from the guy as well ( he doesn't do deadpan ) 🤣

Finlay James

They are broken beyond belief.  

This is not a new thing though, they’ve always been obsessed by us.  

If I'm bitter about something or someone then I'll just be bitter. What I don't do is be bitter and try to pass it off as a wee joke.

1971fozzy

The funny thing is, since the moment the final whistle went in their latest humiliation derby , not one Hibs fan I knew talks about it. Not one. 
A new take by them seems to be it did not happen and now they try and make themselves feel better by laughing about windows 🤣🤣🤣.  Never a more broken support will you find.  They are about to get flushed down the pan by being ‘a soon to be’ English championship sides D team , and owned by 2 Americans that I’m pretty sure do not give a flying fek about them.  I’d suggest to them that rather worry about Hearts windows they look at their own shit show, league position and world record Derby humiliations.

Edited by 1971fozzy

Bazzas right boot

Windows talk?

Smashing banter from them.

They crack me up, utterly broken they are.

Must be a horrible feeling knowing that your biggest rivals are so far ahead of you in every department that they no longer see you as rivals they just feel sorry for you.

Hope it's ****ing agony ya sister loving vermin spoonburners.

chrisyboy7
2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

The funny thing is, since the moment the final whistle went in their latest humiliation derby , not one Hibs fan I knew talks about it. Not one. 
A new take by them seems to be it did not happen and now they try and make themselves feel better by laughing about windows 🤣🤣🤣.  Never a more broken support will you find.  They are about to get flushed down the pan by being ‘a soon to be’ English championship sides D team , and owned by 2 Americans that I’m pretty sure do not give a flying fek about them.  I’d suggest to them that rather worry about Hearts windows they look at their own shit show, league position and world record Derby humiliations.

This is so good I had to read it 51 times...

Serge Pizzorno
On 27/08/2023 at 11:40, No Idle Talk said:

Why do they refer to us as 'Yams'?

Never really understood that one.

On 27/08/2023 at 11:47, edramone said:

Always assumed it was their attempt at a sense of humour working on the word Jam from Jam Tarts. They are called the Cabbage (and ribs= Hibs) so guess they had to come up with another vegetable for us. But ultimately, who knows how the Hobo mind works?!

Purple on the outside, orange on the inside.... For a set of supporters who seem to sit on such a moral high ground, they sure do love bringing pish like that into our rivalry much more than it gets brought up on our side.

4 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

Purple on the outside, orange on the inside.... For a set of supporters who seem to sit on such a moral high ground, they sure do love bringing pish like that into our rivalry much more than it gets brought up on our side.

Absolutely everything about them screams small time.

Serge Pizzorno
2 minutes ago, Homme said:

Absolutely everything about them screams small time.

They're hellbent on being the Edinburgh version of Celtic, which I believe is one of the main reasons why we get hit with the 'Diet Huns' tag sadly

TinyCastle

Poppy thieves

No windows

One day they may find actual football reasons to slag us for.

9 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

They're hellbent on being the Edinburgh version of Celtic, which I believe is one of the main reasons why we get hit with the 'Diet Huns' tag sadly

We get hit by that tag because of the bellends who take UJs to games, sing "hullo,hullo" and defend the huns on this board with their last breath.

Serge Pizzorno
19 minutes ago, briever said:

We get hit by that tag because of the bellends who take UJs to games, sing "hullo,hullo" and defend the huns on this board with their last breath.

Nice to see you're not a bigot yourself then :facepalm:

Craigieboy

The Tiny Castle shit comes from the fact that they have a few hundred more seats inside their mechano death trap of a stadium.

Also, they cannot live with the fact that pretty much every away fan votes Tynecastle as the best away day in the league. It really gets to them that their double tiered, miles away from the pitch, souless shit heap never gets a mention.

Anyway, windows in the hotel.......

:rofl: Scaffs.

Edited by Craigieboy

5 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

The Tiny Castle shit comes from the fact that they have a few hundred more seats inside their mechano death trap of a stadium.

Also, they cannot live with the fact that pretty much every away fan votes Tynecastle as the best away day in the league. It really gets to them that their double tiered, miles away from the pitch, souless shit heap never gets a mention.

Forget the relegation party , that was only ever the undercard . A huge majority of them were planning a liquidation party . We broke them in to pieces when we survived and subsequently thrived . Every time they open their poorly assembled MFI wardrobes in their Lochend bed sits and see the sad dusty box of streamers and party hats , they sob a little inside when they chew their Sugar Puffs  

Shooter McGavin

Won five more Scottish Cups than them, more League Cups than them, more Edinburgh derby wins than them, more Edinburgh derby wins at Tynecastle than them, more Edinburgh derby wins at Easter Road than them, more Edinburgh derby wins at Hampden than them, winning the biggest derby there ever was, and ever will be, 5-1...

BuT wHaTaBoUt tHe WinDeyS!!!

:jjockio:

28 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Haha.  Yeah, even just look at the two stadiums.  Actually look at them.  Check out the facilities too.

But a few hundred seats more is what they focus on.  Which they never fill. 

Only we do for them.  Was their largest attendance for quite a while not achieved by us in a LC semi or something?

Edited by TheBigO

Homeless person slagging your curtains stuff from them. To be fair we are 11 (ELEVEN) points ahead of them so they need something to cling on to. They actually should be buzzing it’s only 11 points. But for a last minute collapse at Ibrox and a mad 82 seconds in the first derby it would be 17 points. 

If Ross County start picking up results Hibs could be in bother 🤞

On 10/01/2024 at 12:02, Serge Pizzorno said:

Nice to see you're not a bigot yourself then :facepalm:

Ipso facto.

1971fozzy

They cling on to the hope this yank will be pouring millions into their playing budget 🤣🤣 and they’ll be getting the next best South American talent 🤣🤣 all the while their club is diluted into foreign hands as a D Tier feeder club for a small English club riddled with debt. Oh how I look forward to watching this pan out. 

On 10/01/2024 at 11:39, i8hibsh said:

TinyCastle

Poppy thieves

No windows

Was thinking about this just today.

Its the same old regurgitated pish time after time.

Our capacity

Poppy thieves

0-7

149yrs and that’s all you have? 🤣

Absolutely shattered support

24 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Was thinking about this just today.

Its the same old regurgitated pish time after time.

Our capacity

Poppy thieves

0-7

149yrs and that’s all you have? 🤣

Absolutely shattered support

Don't forget Albert kidd day.  When they would have been relegated if not for reconstruction

Maple Leaf
On 10/01/2024 at 06:39, i8hibsh said:

TinyCastle

Poppy thieves

No windows

Nah.  That ship has sailed.

Wee Mikey
On 10/01/2024 at 08:15, Bazzas right boot said:

Windows talk?

Smashing banter from them.

They crack me up, utterly broken they are.

To be fair, we usually leave them in pane.

2 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

To be fair, we usually leave them in pane.

couldn't have putty it better myself

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bazzas right boot

It was so obvious  it was gonna bite them in the arse. 

:av-1001:

• 2 weeks later...
Wee Mikey
On 09/07/2023 at 18:57, Sooks said:

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?362864-Hearts-the-banter-years-23-24-season/page2&s=c2a0c12314d8c4059ac4fcd5de40cc7f

A thread where Hibs fans are setting themselves up to Hibs it . Lovely stuff . They just never ever learn do they ? I like that they try and emulate their big cousins and copy their patter , because unlike through in the west we are better than them and miles ahead of them in every department , except total delusion 

The link on the OP really IS worth a 2nd read.

Silvery_Moon
3 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

The link on the OP really IS worth a 2nd read.

They never learn

On 10/01/2024 at 11:41, briever said:

Absolutely correct. It would leave the world no poorer if all of them were fired into the sun.

SunshineOnLeith 02:42 PM 06-07-2023

The yo-yo club are due another relegation

Indeed :jj:

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f

queensferryjambo
On 10/01/2024 at 13:43, Shooter McGavin said:

Won five more Scottish Cups than them,

Stopping you right there Shooter :) 

Hibernian Football Club have only won 2 Scottish Cups so we have won 6 more than them.

Think you will find Hibernian Football Club (the trophy thieving tinkers of Lochend)  claim a third Scottish Cup but in fact that was won by a completely different team called Hibernians.

Hibernians went out of business in 1891 and all their players pissed off to play for Celtic. Hibernian Football Club was only formed in 1892 and they played the first match at Easter Road 1893.

Gorgie Rules, HHGH & FTH ;)