Well there is absolutely no way. This will age like an egg sandwich in the sun

Sooks

9 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

That could get messy hope doige disnae have a wee accident 😜😜

I think it could get messy anyway. 

Yeh Ron's family will continue to bank roll the now but they only have Youan who is a sellable asset. If it goes badly with him then what.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Bazzas right boot

• Wee Mikey

On 11/07/2023 at 10:11, jamboozy said:

They are gonna get buggered bandy by us , we Ken it , they Ken it and Patsy Kennsit.😂

... But Walt (frae Lochend) Disnae ... and neither does Fish, The Speccy Troubadors, Wee Lee, Andy Murray, Irvine Welsh, Tam McAnus, or even that pug-ugly, bald-heided pseudo-intellectual, pretendy casual hard nut has-been radio nonentity Cosgrove ...

Roll on the next away derby at Albion Place Stadium on 27th December. After we stuff 'em 8-0 at Tynie on 7th Oct, they'll be bricking it ... as usual.

Fire drill by the 47th minute.

❤️❤️G❤️

1 hour ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Be hilarious when they have to rent meadowbank :)

You're getting mixed up with the Jack Kane Centre perhaps?

Screenshot_20230713_063307_Google.jpg

gorgie rd eh11

We finished above them, they were put out the league cup by Falkirk and Morton, we emptied  them 3-0 out the Scottish cup and they’ve lost there top scorer for a fee way lower than some of the exaggerated claims

It’s amazing what pumping out positive/negative propaganda can achieve.

18 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

We finished above them, they were put out the league cup by Falkirk and Morton, we emptied  them 3-0 out the Scottish cup and they’ve lost there top scorer for a fee way lower than some of the exaggerated claims

It gives us a right good laugh, though. 😄

H1b5 ... This is Our City ... 🤪

... Oh, ma sides ... 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/hibs-interim-ceo-explains-this-20793314

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/this-is-our-city-we-are-all-hibs-dougray-scott-helps-launch-season-tickets-with-fans-offered-cheaper-and-flexible-options-2520212

gorgie rd eh11
10 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

I don’t read their crap and find it a bit strange to see it on this forum. 

Walter Bishop

If the Gordon family decide enough is enough Hibs are well and truly f*****. The club owe the family millions of pounds, the club own absolutely nothing, they have zero assets on and off the park. 

“not won the league cup in 60 years” 

Still win it more times than them. 👍

2 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

The crack cocaine centre would be more apt for those reprobates 

1 hour ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Nailed it . It is amazing as well that so many of our own fall this propaganda 

Jingle Bells
On 11/07/2023 at 13:11, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I always love the fact that Hibernian supporters have had next to **** all to be pleased about for the duration of my lifetime. A properly shitty little club with a shite history. 

If only Neilson hadn’t shat it in 2016, the weapon. 

it was nice of Celtic to win it for them.

Perfect storm with the Hun not having played for weeks too

An extremely devalued win in my book 

Edited by Jingle Bells

13 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

If the Gordon family decide enough is enough Hibs are well and truly f*****. The club owe the family millions of pounds, the club own absolutely nothing, they have zero assets on and off the park. 

“not won the league cup in 60 years” 

Still win it more times than them. 👍

John Cumming has won it more times than Hibernian 🤣

1 hour ago, 132goals1958 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.c081e0dd79a3a3561ab3b83f0e5c69f7.jpeg

Still can’t believe they’ve got that sponsor 😂😂 Almost as much as I can’t believe Stevenson is still playing!!

• Maple Leaf changed the title to Well there is absolutely no way. This will age like an egg sandwich in the sun
Nookie Bear
On 09/07/2023 at 20:56, Vin1874 said:

I mean I’m not saying things are bad but the way we bottled 3rd certainly isn’t going to help with positivity.

But we changed the manager to sort that so we should be able to move on. 

Ricardo Quaresma
On 13/07/2023 at 06:34, Wee Mikey said:

Well, maybe they'll not fill meadowbank; alot of them will be gutted

I've heard a few hibbys mention that place; it must be quite run down now, surely

Edit: just looked at it; you've taken that too far, Mikey :lol:

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

On 09/07/2023 at 13:51, Malinga the Swinga said:

Shutting Hibs down would have been, and will still be, the greatest achievement anyone could ever make.

Oh yessss

Hibs have no history except that of the team that Hearts have achieved a great deal of their merits against 

Ricardo Quaresma

Shirt sponsors now? Hardly an innovation that they (if even true [Doubt it]) were the first in Scotland to do it :rofl:

I bet it was alcohol :rofl:

Doctor FinnBarr
30 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This guy though :rofl: 

52BEC116-D3E4-4D85-946D-A93A9DD3BB75.jpeg

I look into partyplanners.net on occasion, don't find much interesting but what I have found is NAE NOOKIE has erection problems

2 minutes ago, Doctor FinnBarr said:

I look into partyplanners.net on occasion, don't find much interesting but what I have found is NAE NOOKIE has erection problems

Right ? No idea if their user name is a joke or what , but it is totally accurate :rofl: 

Doctor FinnBarr
2 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Shirt sponsors now? Hardly an innovation that they (if even true [Doubt it]) were the first in Scotland to do it :rofl:

I bet it was alcohol :rofl:

Can't remember who sponsored them (a garage maybe) but they were the first to have shirt sponsors, they had to wear a purple shirt with no advertising if it was being shown on Sportscene or Scotsport.

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, Doctor FinnBarr said:

Can't remember who sponsored them (a garage maybe) but they were the first to have shirt sponsors, they had to wear a purple shirt with no advertising if it was being shown on Sportscene or Scotsport.

Yeah, well, copied from some other club outside Scotland

They like to copy, don't they? They copy anything we do :rofl:

Copy CL qualification

Copy GS European Football

:rofl:

Doctor FinnBarr
6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Right ? No idea if their user name is a joke or what , but it is totally accurate :rofl: 

No joke, rest of them slag him and he loses the plot with them on a regular basis

2 minutes ago, Doctor FinnBarr said:

No joke, rest of them slag him and he loses the plot with them on a regular basis

So basically a sad wee incel twat whos life has been damaged by Hearts dominating the silly wee shite football club he was forced to inherit  

Doctor FinnBarr
Just now, Sooks said:

So basically a sad wee incel twat whos life has been damaged by Hearts dominating the silly wee shite football club he was forced to inherit  

You've got it

4 hours ago, Doctor FinnBarr said:

It was Bukta, essentially their shirt manufacturer emblazoned across the front of the shirt. Bukta were quite a big brand at the time so their involvement with Hibs was a stepping stone on the path to manufacturing oblivion.  

13 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

My god they have some shite claims to fame :rofl:

They really do have a rather shite history so they are reduced to this sort of thing instead . First team to not turn down the invitation to play in Europe , first team to play under some one elses floodlights ect :lol: 

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

My god they have some shite claims to fame :rofl:

Including, having the ugliest twins ever born to woman supporting them.😐

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

They really do have a rather shite history so they are reduced to this sort of thing instead . First team to not turn down the invitation to play in Europe , first team to play under some one elses floodlights ect :lol: 

What is their claim re floodlights, as I read something interesting* regarding floodlights in Scottish football the other day.

*(may not be that interesting, for some)

56 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

What is their claim re floodlights, as I read something interesting* regarding floodlights in Scottish football the other day.

*(may not be that interesting, for some)

I think they claim to have been the first club to play under floodlights or something . It was so feeble a claim to fame I can barely remember 

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I think they claim to have been the first club to play under floodlights or something . It was so feeble a claim to fame I can barely remember 

(Did a wee bit of research)

They claim to be "one of the first" to have floodlights. They also claim to be the first to have them at the corners on pylons. (other teams had them on the stand roof)

Stenhousemuir hosted them when they were the 'first' to have proper floodlights in use for a friendly match.

One of or the first team to have proper electric floodlights, illuminating the full or at least most of the pitch was Inverness Caledonian, in 1933, nearly 20 years before Hibs first(s). 

Inverness floodlights were only used for a few weeks, as the Loch Ness Monster was spotted soon after and the floodlights were moved from the football stadium to the loch-side to help illuminate the search!  

(https://ictfc.com/loch-ness-monster-hunt-scuppers-first-floodlight-system-in-scotland/)

28 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

(Did a wee bit of research)

They claim to be "one of the first" to have floodlights. They also claim to be the first to have them at the corners on pylons. (other teams had them on the stand roof)

Stenhousemuir hosted them when they were the 'first' to have proper floodlights in use for a friendly match.

One of or the first team to have proper electric floodlights, illuminating the full or at least most of the pitch was Inverness Caledonian, in 1933, nearly 20 years before Hibs first(s). 

Inverness floodlights were only used for a few weeks, as the Loch Ness Monster was spotted soon after and the floodlights were moved from the football stadium to the loch-side to help illuminate the search!  

(https://ictfc.com/loch-ness-monster-hunt-scuppers-first-floodlight-system-in-scotland/)

So not only inaccurate , also completely feeble a claim even if it was completely correct

They can take the first sponsors, we'll have the derby record.

They can have the floodlights, we'll have battering them 5-1 in the biggest derby since the last cup final derby, which we also won.

They can stay a total irrelevance who have been rode senseless for decades and are now just a punch drunk victim of serious abuse, limping around hoping that one day things might get better. 

• 3 weeks later...

With out even a hint of irony on his part . It is no wonder he does not get any . Although I previously just assumed it was because he’s the sort of guy that has named women riding unicorns as his avatar …………….. might be because his partner dresses like Mr Beans girlfriend

D1080C19-B195-48F8-986C-C1D56FE51D12.jpeg

Bunch of spangles. They’re like rabbits attracted to headlights of cars, staring into the light thinking ‘this is going to be brilliant’.

Edited by GinRummy

Just now, GinRummy said:

Bunch of spangles. They’re like rabbits attracted to headlights of cars, rushing forward to the light thinking ‘this is going to be brilliant’.

:lol: 

Then as soon as the vet patches them up , off they wobble back on to the bypass 

Bret the Hitman Hearts
On 09/07/2023 at 18:57, Sooks said:

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?362864-Hearts-the-banter-years-23-24-season/page2&s=c2a0c12314d8c4059ac4fcd5de40cc7f

A thread where Hibs fans are setting themselves up to Hibs it . Lovely stuff . They just never ever learn do they ? I like that they try and emulate their big cousins and copy their patter , because unlike through in the west we are better than them and miles ahead of them in every department , except total delusion 

I got a virus warning clicking on that link. Good to see their site is infected with viruses just like their fanbase in real life.

Just now, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

I got a virus warning clicking on that link. Good to see their site is infected with viruses just like their fanbase in real life.

Seriously ? Was just a link to their forum . I have been pissing my self laughing at it for the last couple of hours and absolutely no virus problems 

Watt-Zeefuik

I hadn’t seen the score yet but logged into JKB and saw this thread bumped and knew instantly what had happened even without reading it. Ah, Hibs, what did we do deserve having them as a rival?