Well there is absolutely no way. This will age like an egg sandwich in the sun

Sooks

Ricardo Quaresma
8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Totally . We had just completed back to back thirds and then replaced Levein with Robbo . We were doing our best to stay ahead in the best of the rest race , but Hibs had been blooding their youngsters that were going to do this that and the next thing and ultimately they got ahead of us for that wee blip of a true transitional period . Then the financial side of things went and reached crisis point and they thought their chance had come to cement their place above us with their new look talented team of young players …………. Romanov just strolled in and gave Burley some of the best players we have ever seen at Hearts by backing his picks and bringing his own in too . We already had a spine of Gordon , Pressley , Webster and Hartley and with the new arrivals we not only got back in front of their so called golden generation , we absolutely smashed them to pieces . A classic Hibs so near and yet so far tale . A Hibsing no less 

The timing on their part certainly was :rofl:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Bazzas right boot

• Wee Mikey

32 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

The timing on their part certainly was :rofl:

The total pish they endured with Williamson getting hidings of Levein , as they desperate waited on their home grown conveyor belt of starlets to be ready . Then boom … Gordon , Fyssas , Pressley , Webster , Neilson , Brellier , Hartley , Skacel , Miko , Bednar and Janny :lol: 

King Of The Cat Cafe
18 hours ago, the posh bit said:

I actually hate close season when these peasant weapons are level on points with us, it doesn't feel right. 

They're still below us in the table right now 😉

19 hours ago, Sooks said:

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?362864-Hearts-the-banter-years-23-24-season/page2&s=c2a0c12314d8c4059ac4fcd5de40cc7f

A thread where Hibs fans are setting themselves up to Hibs it . Lovely stuff . They just never ever learn do they ? I like that they try and emulate their big cousins and copy their patter , because unlike through in the west we are better than them and miles ahead of them in every department , except total delusion 

I got as far a the boy poking fun at our Scottish Cup success. I mean WTAF? How the feck any of that lot have the audacity to even contemplate posting that. Ah well, now I know I'm going to enjoy pumping that shower more than ever come next season. 

9 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I got as far a the boy poking fun at our Scottish Cup success. I mean WTAF? How the feck any of that lot have the audacity to even contemplate posting that. Ah well, now I know I'm going to enjoy pumping that shower more than ever come next season. 

Mental eh ? One Scottish cup in what ? 123 years ? Yip , that is far better than thrashing your city rivals 4 nil in the semi before going on to win the thing , or beating the by 5 to one in the actual final …………… fantasy denial and delusion is all they have

2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Are you clean now?

:av-1001:

Spotless. 😄

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Numbers and facts all over the place; the amateur structural engineers; the complete horsehit embedded as doctrine :rofl: Absolutely howling, some of them; sheep, mere sheep :rofl:

Thank you Hibs. Thank you thank you thank you. It's this kind of stuff that helps make them the best derby rivals in the world. 

21 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Show me a quote of me posting  that or stick your heed in a shredder and stop lieing.

Lieing is a cowardly trait.

You protest too much Tosh! 🤣

They never learn do they? I’ve seen a few of them on Twitter tipping us to go down! Absolutely incredible when you think they finished below us last season despite playing most of the season against 9 or 10 men.

18 hours ago, martoon said:

istockphoto-1074046150-612x612.jpg.a91974398920bc9af4c112ebaeb3a27a.jpg

Iirc, "Tosh" put forward a suggestion that a Rangers defeat would derail their recovery from liquidation a little longer.

Not an unreasonable hypothesis if they'd been playing anyone else in that final but, of course, it wasn't just anyone else.

That's my memory of it.

Bang on! 👍 Pages of posts from “Tosh” trying to justify his nonsense and he was shot down in flames! 🤣

Now Tosh…eh Bazza is in total denial 🙄

will-i-am-a-jambo

I like how they also have a pop at our stadium. I mean WT actual F, have they actually seen their disjointed stickle brick methadone arena that they never fill!?!

23 minutes ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

I like how they also have a pop at our stadium. I mean WT actual F, have they actually seen their disjointed stickle brick methadone arena that they never fill!?!

It cracks me up, you’d think with them being so proud of their stadium they’d actually go to the place. With ours being such a dump, falling down, health hazard, too small etc etc I’m surprised we’re even allowed in it never mind filling it every week!

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

You protest too much Tosh! 🤣

I hate the OF,  I have never denied I hate the OF more than every club, it's on my signature. 

I stand proud.

Very prowd, very, very prowd.

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

It cracks me up, you’d think with them being so proud of their stadium they’d actually go to the place. With ours being such a dump, falling down, health hazard, too small etc etc I’m surprised we’re even allowed in it never mind filling it every week!

I used to read pie and Bovril , even on there where Hearts are hated by pretty much every one else , fans of other clubs point out to them Tynecastle is a superior stadium . They are just totally deluding themselves , because they know it too

Jingle Bells
10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I used to read pie and Bovril , even on there where Hearts are hated by pretty much every one else , fans of other clubs point out to them Tynecastle is a superior stadium . They are just totally deluding themselves , because they know it too

Fester has always been a shitehole, the modern version less so but still crap, just take a close look at the Famous 5-1 Stand

11 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

Fester has always been a shitehole, the modern version less so but still crap, just take a close look at the Famous 5-1 Stand

It totally is , I am a bit bothered by symmetry . I do not mind wee things here and there , but all of their stands are different shapes and different distances apart , it totally messes with my brain . There does not seem to be a logic to any of it and you can not even look at one of the stands and think yip that looks like the main stand . Horrible cheap looking collection of buildings

You see though ? Their delusional idiocy is only effective in an echo chamber like their forum . All the good feeling has evaporated apparently ……

This is what they think they can do by just repeating the same disproven shite over and over again in their wee online support group 

No mention of our derby record head to head 

No mention of our derby record at Tynecastle

No mention of our derby record at Easter Road

No mention of league position comparison since our administration ( remember division is not the same as league )

No mention of Scottish Cup head to heads

No mention of head to heads in semi finals

No mention of head to heads in finals

No mention of the last two seasons league positions

No mention of the fact they also do not own a full size indoor pitch and have to rent Oriam

No mention of the year on year losses they accrue while we turn a profit

No motion of the comparison in attendance and demand

A ****ing disaster of a football club and it will be harder and harder for them to deny as time matches on . Still , I am sure wee Colin will do his best to paint a positive picture :lol: 

10C7AB48-BA8C-483E-B609-31416026AC48.jpeg

I've heard it all before from Hibs: buzzing with enthusiasm before the season starts and saying how they are better placed than us going into it. Then, as the season reveals their poor performances and they continue in our shadow, they end up shouting about how they need to be emptied and changed root and branch.

Once a Hibee, always a Hibee.....you'd better believe it!

buzzbomb1958
5 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Apart from Levitt? Who have they signed who is actually any good? 

Wouldn’t say levittis a world beater in any sense most of the time the ball will be flying over his head and he will be chasing a punt up the park and he’s no Usain Bolt, he’ll be wasted in that team

53 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Wouldn’t say levittis a world beater in any sense most of the time the ball will be flying over his head and he will be chasing a punt up the park and he’s no Usain Bolt, he’ll be wasted in that team

It comes down to whether or not he is better than Magennis basically , he probably is , but more importantly he will spend less time on the physio table most likely . He failed to stop United from being relegated , and their fans think he was ineffectual for many games . Time will tell , May be with slightly better players around him he will be better , but far from a sure thing 

On 09/07/2023 at 18:57, Sooks said:

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?362864-Hearts-the-banter-years-23-24-season/page2&s=c2a0c12314d8c4059ac4fcd5de40cc7f

A thread where Hibs fans are setting themselves up to Hibs it . Lovely stuff . They just never ever learn do they ? I like that they try and emulate their big cousins and copy their patter , because unlike through in the west we are better than them and miles ahead of them in every department , except total delusion 

The desperate attempts by the one or two sensible Hibs fans to get the rest to shut up is the best part about it.

1 minute ago, HighTimes said:

The desperate attempts by the one or two sensible Hibs fans to get the rest to shut up is the best part about it.

Glad some one else appreciates that part . They are always shouted down by the idiot mob , and they are always proven right . Then the next thing happens that gets their dingers up and the process is repeated with dollops of amnesia and denial squirted all over their just desserts 

JamboAndrew

I need to remember to regularly check that thread. It's going to be a real treat every Sunday morning. Or afternoon, depending on when they play.

1 minute ago, JamboAndrew said:

I need to remember to regularly check that thread. It's going to be a real treat every Sunday morning. Or afternoon, depending on when they play.

Need some one under cover over there to bump it regularly . That is what happened with their last one from when they were above us in the league for about a week ………. then the embarrassment got too much for them to deny so their moderators closed it and tried to let it slip quietly off the front page 

JamboAndrew
3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Need some one under cover over there to bump it regularly . That is what happened with their last one from when they were above us in the league for about a week ………. then the embarrassment got too much for them to deny so their moderators closed it and tried to let it slip quietly off the front page 

So you're telling me they hibsed it? 😄 

Just now, JamboAndrew said:

So you're telling me they hibsed it? 😄 

It was remarkably similar to this one mate . There was a similar ratio of brain dead idiots to perceptive long suffering humiliated types too . It went like this

Guy starts a thread when Hibs sneaked ahead of us for about a week or two in the early part of the season when we were in Europe 

An eight to two ratio of their posters either lapping it up or pleading with the mods to save them the inevitable embarrassment

As the weeks go by the ratio alters as more and more of them start to get their heads free of the clouds of delusion that surround them

Eventually the moderators step in and close the thread to save any further embarrassment 

Rinse and repeat …………

8 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Apart from Levitt? Who have they signed who is actually any good? 

Don’t rate him either. Hibs have had umpteen of those types recently. Gauld, Mallan, Magennis, Allan, Henderson etc. and they’ve all been absolutely shite. He’s just the latest. 

Forgot owl boy as well. What a pler he was for £10k a week. 

Edited by DS98

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I always love the fact that Hibernian supporters have had next to **** all to be pleased about for the duration of my lifetime. A properly shitty little club with a shite history. 

If only Neilson hadn’t shat it in 2016, the weapon. 

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I always love the fact that Hibernian supporters have had next to **** all to be pleased about for the duration of my lifetime. A properly shitty little club with a shite history. 

If only Neilson hadn’t shat it in 2016, the weapon. 

In someways it helps highlight just how pathetic and desperate they are. They’ll try and convince anyone who’ll listen that scraping passed us and beating a 2nd rate Rangers team is equal to or better than any of our triumphs. 

We beat a Rangers team with actual world class players just off the back of 9 iar. Then 4-0, then 5-1. Theirs is Poundland stuff compared to ours.

15 hours ago, Sooks said:

It totally is , I am a bit bothered by symmetry . I do not mind wee things here and there , but all of their stands are different shapes and different distances apart , it totally messes with my brain . There does not seem to be a logic to any of it and you can not even look at one of the stands and think yip that looks like the main stand . Horrible cheap looking collection of buildings

In among a load of uninformed wishful thinking, this "gem" came up and I had to do a double-take:

Some hibs wank: Ground looks like random shoe boxes held up with meccano.

Evidence A:
Tynecastle Park - Hearts FC - YouTube

1585580760871.jpg

Tynecastle Stadium New Main Stand | Livingston Mechanical

Evidence B:
Easter Road (Edinburgh) | Hibernian F.C. | Google Earth | 2016 - YouTube

dump.jpg

Hibs say Easter Road will be safer as club moves towards cashless stadium |  Edinburgh News

Judge for yourself which looks random meccano and which has a cohesive symmetry.

Edited by Gizmo

22 hours ago, Sooks said:

Mental eh ? One Scottish cup in what ? 123 years ? Yip , that is far better than thrashing your city rivals 4 nil in the semi before going on to win the thing , or beating the by 5 to one in the actual final …………… fantasy denial and delusion is all they have

Not forgetting last season when we painted the town maroon(again !) (a couple of times!)

31 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

In among a load of uninformed wishful thinking, this "gem" came up and I had to do a double-take:

Evidence A:
Tynecastle Park - Hearts FC - YouTube

1585580760871.jpg

Tynecastle Stadium New Main Stand | Livingston Mechanical

Evidence B:
Easter Road (Edinburgh) | Hibernian F.C. | Google Earth | 2016 - YouTube

dump.jpg

Hibs say Easter Road will be safer as club moves towards cashless stadium |  Edinburgh News

Judge for yourself which looks random meccano and which has a cohesive symmetry.

if they were even a little bit honest then it would not even be debated . Their stadium looks like four heaps of shit , and there is no symmetry or order what so ever . What shape are the two smaller stands ? Is there even a name for it ? That photo of the frontage of their main stand is the best though . Nothing about it says main stand :lol: 

it is also a far poorer venue for watching a game of football due to the gaps between the stands and the gaps from the pitch to the stands 

We have award winning hospitality and restaurants and a hotel on the way . They have rodent faeces in their pies 

23 minutes ago, Sooks said:

if they were even a little bit honest then it would not even be debated . Their stadium looks like four heaps of shit , and there is no symmetry or order what so ever . What shape are the two smaller stands ? Is there even a name for it ? That photo of the frontage of their main stand is the best though . Nothing about it says main stand :lol: 

it is also a far poorer venue for watching a game of football due to the gaps between the stands and the gaps from the pitch to the stands 

We have award winning hospitality and restaurants and a hotel on the way . They have rodent faeces in their pies 

The "main stand" frontage with it's two mahoosive stickers looks cheap as feck, like a community hospital. :laugh:

I also lolled at the claims they said some folk on a podcast said. No doubt extrapolated what they wanted from that, but it's wholly innacurate. Hearts will never spend more than they take in - by design. 

Fortunately our turnover has been massively increased by the shrewd stewardship by Budge, as has our standing in the community, hence the benefactors and trend-setting charitable sponsorship deals.

21 minutes ago, WageThief said:

It doesn’t even age well on their forum. 4th,5th, and 6th posts all telling it like it is 🤣

Those little bubbles of wisdom are soon smashed against the wall of bitterness by the hyperactive Hibby infants who prefer Wonderland 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hibs.. 

Have an Edinburgh post code only due to their comical value.... 

On 10/07/2023 at 06:21, whodanny said:

I like the one that says "Are you not allowed to laugh at Hearts ...   it's close season, we're level on points with them "  

Aye, some achievement .:lol:

Genuinely pissed myself at that one. 

I mean, some of their posts were saying that they have to compete with us first and before taking the piss, as it will invariably come back to bite them on the arse 

And rightly so tbf. I mean how many times has that actually happened. Lost count 🤣

But for that deluded imbecile to try and reason with these posters, and putting forward the rationale of , it's ok to laugh at them now as we are level on points with them and before a ball is even kicked is levels of paranoia above anything ever seen before 

Once a plaything, always a plaything 

FTH ❤️ 

Jingle Bells
On 10/07/2023 at 22:23, Sooks said:

Back in the day at the top of the Eiger (their man terrace) 

Jingle Bells
On 10/07/2023 at 22:23, Sooks said:

Better demolished and turned over to social housing. It could be called Lower Lochend

Old Fester, at the top of the Eiger (the main terracing) if the wind was blowing in the wrong direction you'd get the whiff of the Seafield Sewage Works, hence their nickname The Shite.

The Old Tolbooth

Does anyone know who it was who invented Hibs as our derby rivals? I'd like to write to them and personally thank them, because they've been the best derby rivals that's ever been shat into existence :lol: 

buzzbomb1958
4 hours ago, HEARTS FOREVER said:

Surely this must be a bit of a concern?

👀

Tick tock…

261F2B01-5250-4F08-B2C9-77F10A306E3A.jpeg

50FF1A43-9F67-479F-8CF5-D60B34527FC0.jpeg

What is this about?

On 11/07/2023 at 10:30, Sooks said:

:rofl: I have recollections of that one.  It was on their main page for weeks. 

1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

What is this about?

Didn't all of their assets pass to Bydand anyway as Gordon's holding company? Not sure it's meanginful unless that company was to go tits up.

Something we need not worry about anymore of course as co-owners of our club. ☺️

So Hibs the club have taken out loans and used the stadium and training ground as gaurentee to pay back the money. I assume it was to buy Youan and get a new pitch. Probably be able to pay it back from the Doig money. 

buzzbomb1958
1 hour ago, Rods said:

So Hibs the club have taken out loans and used the stadium and training ground as gaurentee to pay back the money. I assume it was to buy Youan and get a new pitch. Probably be able to pay it back from the Doig money. 

That could get messy hope doige disnae have a wee accident 😜😜

• Maple Leaf changed the title to Well there is absolutely no way. This will age like an egg sandwich in the sun