Well there is absolutely no way. This will age like an egg sandwich in the sun

Sooks

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?362864-Hearts-the-banter-years-23-24-season/page2&s=c2a0c12314d8c4059ac4fcd5de40cc7f

A thread where Hibs fans are setting themselves up to Hibs it . Lovely stuff . They just never ever learn do they ? I like that they try and emulate their big cousins and copy their patter , because unlike through in the west we are better than them and miles ahead of them in every department , except total delusion 

Edited by Sooks

• Sooks changed the title to Well there is absolutely no way this will age like an egg sandwich in the sun
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Bazzas right boot

• Wee Mikey

They are deluded fannys.   Always setting themselves up for. Hibsed it.  They don’t even make the slightest bit of sense. Probably given it’s the weekend they’ve all likely been on the gear and meth so making even less sense

10 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

They are deluded fannys.   Always setting themselves up for. Hibsed it.  They don’t even make the slightest bit of sense. Probably given it’s the weekend they’ve all likely been on the gear and meth so making even less sense

Quite staggering though is it not ? We have absolutely humiliated them in every way shape and form for my 44 years on this planet and they still insist on doing this to themselves . Banter years ? We have smashed them silly for decades :rofl: 

You’d think they’d lorded it over us the way they are speaking. We had a horrendous ending to our season last year and still they finished below us. 10 men last day of the season and they still couldn’t beat us to finish above us. Losers

I like the one that says "Are you not allowed to laugh at Hearts ...   it's close season, we're level on points with them "  

Aye, some achievement .:lol:

Edited by whodanny

I will be happier when we actually strengthen, we are currently weaker and hibs/aberdeen are stronger. 

Finlay James
3 minutes ago, Shanks said:

I will be happier when we actually strengthen, we are currently weaker and hibs/aberdeen are stronger. 

😅 Good one, they did make me laugh out loud

Finlay James

The wee team tears are going to be salty and delicious this season.  I for one fully endorse their over confidence based on absolutely nothing.  It always, always ends the same way.

Hibs **** me the most delusional fans in world football. They’ve been minging since the 80’s but somehow managed to convince themselves they’re in some way relevant. There’s nothing we do that they don’t copy, only their version is always Poundland standard. As for laughing at us they can crack on its hard to know where to start with how many times I’ve pished myself laughing at them, the relegation party at Tynecastle, is still my favourite, but I’ve forgotten half of the stuff they’ve done there’s been so much. If there’s one thing every season brings it’s a good old hibsing! 

11 minutes ago, Shanks said:

How are Hibs stronger???

Fort Vallance

I like the bit that says run by crooks and egotists. Clearly not old enough to remember Duff and Gray. At least our crook was smart enough to stay out of jail.

Cameronstheman

Thing is, they know they have nothing on us at all

Hibs just cling on to fantasy,  that lot always have and still do

No mention of ST's sales was there ?? wonder why 

Edited by Cameronstheman

Just now, WDJ87 said:

Well at least two of them agree with you @Sooks

🤪

:fth:

Screenshot_20230709_195050_Chrome.jpg

Thankfully the few with a dozen functioning brain cells will be shouted down :lol: 

Horatio Caine

Tbf they probably got their inspiration for their  confidence by reading all the ridiculous negativity on here.  Even Jambos are getting downcast due to the inane ramblings by some on here.

Bazzas right boot

Not a patch on some of the shite and pant wetting on here. 

Oh hibs 😂 looking forward to the implosion after we pump them rotten and the annual realisation that they're s*ite. Never change you manky junkie twats 😂

3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Not a patch on some of the shite and pant wetting on here. 

Sticking up for the team and fans you wanted to win in 2016, cute. 

Dick Dastardly

I could only view one page. Adverts covering the navigation buttons at the bottom of the page. They even hibsed up their forum. Absolute spangles. 

the posh bit
1 hour ago, whodanny said:

I like the one that says "Are you not allowed to laugh at Hearts ...   it's close season, we're level on points with them "  

Aye, some achievement .:lol:

I actually hate close season when these peasant weapons are level on points with us, it doesn't feel right. 

Borders Jambo

I love when they become delusional and over confident. 

They seem to have the ideal Manager in LJ who strikes me as epitomising the phrase all piss and wind. 

As we know they really are the best city rivals and lets see what next season brings.  Naisy will have us up for them.

1 hour ago, Shanks said:

Are they? 🤔 

1 minute ago, deko 94 said:

Am I genuinely missing something? Are things really bad at hearts just now? 

Probably not. Lots of folk pretending otherwise though

13 minutes ago, deko 94 said:

Am I genuinely missing something? Are things really bad at hearts just now? 

I mean I’m not saying things are bad but the way we bottled 3rd certainly isn’t going to help with positivity.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hibs really need to get this shit in now before the season does start 

6 minutes ago, Vin1874 said:

I mean I’m not saying things are bad but the way we bottled 3rd certainly isn’t going to help with positivity.

Of course I'm not forgetting that. But that's done and Hibs still failed to finish above us. We still finished fairly positively once neilson left 

Malinga the Swinga

I'd be surprised if at least 2 regular posters on here aren't posting the same shit on .net.

That would be our canid members

1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

I like the bit that says run by crooks and egotists. Clearly not old enough to remember Duff and Gray. At least our crook was smart enough to stay out of jail.

Spot on mate they choose what they want to remember, they really are a pathetic bunch.

1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

great point. Again they will be too high to realise this. In many ways I really wish Mercer had just shut them down

Malinga the Swinga
17 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

great point. Again they will be too high to realise this. In many ways I really wish Mercer had just shut them down

Shutting Hibs down would have been, and will still be, the greatest achievement anyone could ever make.

18 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Shutting Hibs down would have been, and will still be, the greatest achievement anyone could ever make.

👍 

Hibs deid.

It's the only way, lads.

It's what they sleekit, cowardly, scarf hiding in the 1970's, swashbuckling, ugly, emailing, Lochend inbreeding b******'s wanted for Heart of Midlothian.

part_time_jambo

The guy who mentioned the £50m and nothing tangible to show for it had a point. (Couldn't be bothered checking the accuracy of the £50m)

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, kila said:

Sticking up for the team and fans you wanted to win in 2016, cute. 

Show me a quote of me posting  that or stick your heed in a shredder and stop lieing.

Lieing is a cowardly trait.

"It was one win a piece and two draws last season"

Obviously the Hibs way to ignore the 3-0 thumping in the cup at your own stadium. 

To be fair we do have quite a bit of banter at their expense. Plenty banter flying about after smashing them senseless for decades. 

Imagine losing more derbies at home than you have won and even having the cheek to even try and have a dig at us :rofl:

They are obsessed with finances and money, whilst ironically putting none into their own club.

2 hours ago, TurboT said:

"It was one win a piece and two draws last season"

Obviously the Hibs way to ignore the 3-0 thumping in the cup at your own stadium. 

I noticed that tit and his post.

As per, selective with their stats and ignoring what doesn't suit them.

Many claimed the same about 2005/06:

"Two wins each in the league means honours even, ken?"

Days after they beat us 2-1 in April '06, I even heard one of them, in a chemist for his methadone, saying to the pharmacist that Hibs now had the bragging rights.

A month after the 4-0 at Hampden! 

😄

The pharmacist, a Hearts fan, just smiled at the junkie Hibs feck until he departed.

True story, btw.

It was in a chemist in Newhaven.

Go for it 1308
2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Show me a quote of me posting  that or stick your heed in a shredder and stop lieing.

Lieing is a cowardly trait.

I've heard this accusation thrown at you before Bazza. What exactly did you say that has had numerous folk on here accusing you of wanting Hibs to win the cup that year against The rangers? 

3 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

I've heard this accusation thrown at you before Bazza. What exactly did you say that has had numerous folk on here accusing you of wanting Hibs to win the cup that year against The rangers? 

istockphoto-1074046150-612x612.jpg.a91974398920bc9af4c112ebaeb3a27a.jpg

Iirc, "Tosh" put forward a suggestion that a Rangers defeat would derail their recovery from liquidation a little longer.

Not an unreasonable hypothesis if they'd been playing anyone else in that final but, of course, it wasn't just anyone else.

That's my memory of it.

Go for it 1308
11 hours ago, martoon said:

istockphoto-1074046150-612x612.jpg.a91974398920bc9af4c112ebaeb3a27a.jpg

Iirc, "Tosh" put forward a suggestion that a Rangers defeat would derail their recovery from liquidation a little longer.

Not an unreasonable hypothesis if they'd been playing anyone else in that final but, of course, it wasn't just anyone else.

That's my memory of it.

Ha ha Martoon...I nearly fell for that joke😄. No Hearts fan would want Hibs to win the Scottish  Cup. You nearly got me there😂

Bazzas right boot
11 hours ago, martoon said:

I noticed that tit and his post.

As per, selective with their stats and ignoring what doesn't suit them.

Many claimed the same about 2005/06:

"Two wins each in the league means honours even, ken?"

Days after they beat us 2-1 in April '06, I even heard one of them, in a chemist for his methadone, saying to the pharmacist that Hibs now had the bragging rights.

A month after the 4-0 at Hampden! 

😄

The pharmacist, a Hearts fan, just smiled at the junkie Hibs feck until he departed.

True story, btw.

It was in a chemist in Newhaven.

Are you clean now?

:av-1001:

I really do hate to liken it to this but in a way it is a relationship - regardless of the hatred and rivalry.

They are like a domestic abuse victim who truely believes things will get better if they just hang on to hope for one more day, week, season.

And just as hope is on the horizon (in their deluded heads) we arrive down at their place and batter them once again.

The major difference is there is no feeling sorry for those mugs. They are victims in this relationship and we are the rightful bullies.

Genuinely, if I was a supporter of a club stuck in one of the most one sided derbies in the history of a sport - I honestly would not even pass comment about the 'rivalry'. It would be too embarrasing.

Ricardo Quaresma

They had a very good team in '05, but we had an amazing team

It must have been agonising that we steamrollered them 4-0, 4-1 and of course 4-0 in the cup semi

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

27 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

They had a very good team in '05, but we had an amazing team

It must have been agonising that we steamrollered them 4-0, 4-1 and of course 4-0 in the cup semi

-

Totally . We had just completed back to back thirds and then replaced Levein with Robbo . We were doing our best to stay ahead in the best of the rest race , but Hibs had been blooding their youngsters that were going to do this that and the next thing and ultimately they got ahead of us for that wee blip of a true transitional period . Then the financial side of things went and reached crisis point and they thought their chance had come to cement their place above us with their new look talented team of young players …………. Romanov just strolled in and gave Burley some of the best players we have ever seen at Hearts by backing his picks and bringing his own in too . We already had a spine of Gordon , Pressley , Webster and Hartley and with the new arrivals we not only got back in front of their so called golden generation , we absolutely smashed them to pieces . A classic Hibs so near and yet so far tale . A Hibsing no less 

• Maple Leaf changed the title to Well there is absolutely no way. This will age like an egg sandwich in the sun