BBC Presenter

Bauld

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, kila said:

This your first day on the internet?

Nope but I obviously have to get with the programme. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• hughesie27

• Unknown user

• Lone Striker

1 hour ago, Day@theraces said:

So is it Huw Edwards or Crimewatch Rav then?

since bbc wales have tweeted about a who do you think you are with huw edwards i would rule him out

2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

He made insinuations really. Not unlike many who have because PS knew the lad when he was 14 and also got a him a job. So what? it means nothing. The underlying theme seems to be he was grooming him. 

I think he did.

Groom him.

Why is it an attack on people being gay?

He may not have groomed him illegally but when you are older unless you're a bam you're wiser.

Anyway it was disappointing because you tried to not cancel culture smithee but use the same tactics .

You take it tight on here Judy and I like your posts.

Just for balance.

That thing you do

If its not entertainment or sport that honestly leaves weather, news, politics, documentaries, nature, educational content

And rules out game shows, sports, drama, soaps, Radio, music, shows like Graham Norton show etc

Edited by That thing you do

That thing you do
10 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I think it's Hugh Edwards. 

Its insinuated heavily in Shaun Attwoods show...

But other sources say not news or entertainment

2 hours ago, That thing you do said:

Its insinuated heavily in Shaun Attwoods show...

But other sources say not news or entertainment

Has to be that odious prick Neil Oliver then. Nothing he has done has ever been entertaining. 

If PS suddenly announced he was trans Karen would call him a groomer.

Happens quite a bit in that community.  They have politicians who are trying reduce the legal age as we speak. 

Dick Dastardly
7 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I'm not getting what is going on tbh. From what I am reading there is speculaton that a celebrity has taken advantage of a young person for money. It may or not be true. Folk are guessing who that celebrity might be. Is that right? 

One chap complained about pitchforks coming out and then said I hope it is xxxxxxx xxxxxx. 

If you're talking about me there i wasn't complaining about pitch forks coming out, i was making an observation, then a really crap joke. 

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

If you're talking about me there i wasn't complaining about pitch forks coming out, i was making an observation, then a really crap joke. 

He’s talking about me mate . He can’t help himself . He’s obsessed. God love him . 😂 I acknowledge I got into it but quickly put my pitch fork down when everyone piled on .It. Became rather unpleasant and tacky . 😎

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

If PS suddenly announced he was trans Karen would call him a groomer.

Happens quite a bit in that community.  They have politicians who are trying reduce the legal age as we speak. 

“ that community “ ??? Please enlighten me . Come on still the beans ? Man up . Say what your meaning . Not that it’s that cryptic but say it out . 

7 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Think it’s the guy who used to present Blue Peter back in the day.

Simon?

Would he be an entertainer? Piers Morgan ruling them and sports folk out. 

News programme is the only one it could be? 

Fxxx the SPFL
3 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Could be Attenbourgh

Hope not don’t think he currently presents anything 

Portable Badger
39 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Think it’s the guy who used to present Blue Peter back in the day.

Simon?

Simon “Daddies farm in Derbyshire” Groom per chance?

i wish jj was my dad
2 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I can see the humour in the Richard Gordon, Jonathan Sutherland stuff. Even if  even it is in pretty shit taste. That's obviously a joke but I'm not really getting the I dinnae like that ****, I hope it's him. That kinda shit can  stick. 

I can't stand the boy Rylan and don't particularly like Jeremy Vine but both of them are having to defend their reputation because of a culture of throwing unsubstantiated shit around on the internet. I suppose that makes me a wet blanket. 

Matt Baker maybe? Always had my doubts about him. Commentating on men's gymnastics a clear sign...

😁

5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Matt Baker maybe? Always had my doubts about him. Commentating on men's gymnastics a clear sign...

😁

He’s more countryfile than paedofile

23 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Hope not don’t think he currently presents anything 

Probably not. Just putting 2 & 2 together and getting 5. 'internationally known', 'will shock the UK', 'will be sad about who this is', 'not a sports presenter or entertainment presenter' etc.

5 minutes ago, gjcc said:

He’s more countryfile than paedofile

Please let it be Chris Packham.

Class of 75
4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Please let it be Chris Packham.

No did they not say a big star?😉

Spellczech
8 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Maybe. I just don't get my rocks off guessing who might be a [insert what you like]. My bad. 

If this is what you expect from JKB then I can understand why you are disappointed. (There is a whole other section of the internet which is specifically designed for that purpose, but it ain't this site...)

BTW JKB already has a specific team of moderators who control the content. I don't think you are needed to do it too, off your own back...

Edited by Spellczech

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

If this is what you expect from JKB then I can understand why you are disappointed. (There is a whole other section of the internet which is specifically designed for that purpose, but it ain't this site...)

It's just a bit cringy that folk who get all morally outraged about stuff that they don't like are piling in with innuendo in the hope that some **** they don't like is a [insert insult]. And no, I'm not aiming this at any one person in particular before it becomes a thread about them. 

Spellczech
Just now, i wish jj was my dad said:

It's just a bit cringy that folk who get all morally outraged about stuff that they don't like are piling in with innuendo in the hope that some **** they don't like is a [insert insult]. And no, I'm not aiming this at any one person in particular before it becomes a thread about them. 

They're not though. They are just having a bit of fun. What happens on JKB stays on JKB. It really doesn't need you to start regarding yourself as internet police and start providing a moral compass like we are all children in need of your guidance...Just find yourself a sense of humour and either join in or don't.

i wish jj was my dad
6 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

They're not though. They are just having a bit of fun. What happens on JKB stays on JKB. It really doesn't need you to start regarding yourself as internet police and start providing a moral compass like we are all children in need of your guidance...Just find yourself a sense of humour and either join in or don't.

Wind your neck in. I just find it quite shit that the same folk who get morally outraged about stuff that offends them are getting their rocks off about who might be a ****. Enough shit gas been thrown on the internet for at least two candidates to come out and say it wasn't them. 

If that gets you excited, I'm not trying to stop you. I'm just not impressed by it.

Spellczech
6 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Wind your neck in. I just find it quite shit that the same folk who get morally outraged about stuff that offends them are getting their rocks off about who might be a ****. Enough shit gas been thrown on the internet for at least two candidates to come out and say it wasn't them. 

If that gets you excited, I'm not trying to stop you. I'm just not impressed by it.

Yeah but it is not a closed shop like JKB which has prompted Vine and Clark to say "Wuznae me" - It is Twitter, Threads etc.

You are gettin all het up about nothing...

i wish jj was my dad
Just now, Spellczech said:

Yeah but it is not a closed shop like JKB which has prompted Vine and Clark to say "Wuznae me" - It is Twitter, Threads etc.

You are gettin all het up about nothing...

I'd be willing to bet that the same fuds who post moral outrage at links on twitter on here will be posting similar shite elsewhere. 

Im hardly het up, i just don't get the thought process that thinks that is OK.  You obviously do. 

Spellczech
3 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I'd be willing to bet that the same fuds who post moral outrage at links on twitter on here will be posting similar shite elsewhere. 

Im hardly het up, i just don't get the thought process that thinks that is OK.  You obviously do. 

Well go and have a moan at them on Twitter then and give us some peace. I simply believe in free speech and do not like control freaks, particularly sanctimonious ones...

Edited by Spellczech

I saw the name Gordon on Twitter, but I don't know which presenters have the surname (or first name) of Gordon. 

I think the BBC should announce a suspension pending investigation. A lot of accusations flying about that are growing arms and legs which is not good.

Do note that Linneker, Rylan, Jeremy Vine and Nicky somebody have all publicly confirmed its not them (last one actually pressing charges to an accuser on Twitter). 

indianajones
1 minute ago, OTT said:

I saw the name Gordon on Twitter, but I don't know which presenters have the surname (or first name) of Gordon. 

I think the BBC should announce a suspension pending investigation. A lot of accusations flying about that are growing arms and legs which is not good.

Do note that Linneker, Rylan, Jeremy Vine and Nicky somebody have all publicly confirmed its not them (last one actually pressing charges to an accuser on Twitter). 

Good. That sort of thing is extremely damaging. 

Just now, indianajones said:

Good. That sort of thing is extremely damaging. 

Totally, I'm sick of anonymous accounts on social media thinking they have carte blanche to say and do what they like with no repercussions. 

i wish jj was my dad
4 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Well go and have a moan at them on Twitter then and give us some peace. I simply believe in free speech and do not like control freaks, particularly sanctimonious ones...

I don't do twitter or other social media beyond this site but I do believe in free speech. Free speech means I can respond to what I see as arseholery and hypocrisy.  Sanctimoniously or not.  

i wish jj was my dad
3 minutes ago, OTT said:

Totally, I'm sick of anonymous accounts on social media thinking they have carte blanche to say and do what they like with no repercussions. 

Correct. 

Portable Badger
5 minutes ago, OTT said:

Nicky Campbell - Hearts supporter.  Was sexually abused at Edinburgh Academy. Has stated he’s pressing charges to ‘make examples’ of those making false accusations on SM

Spellczech
24 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I don't do twitter or other social media beyond this site but I do believe in free speech. Free speech means I can respond to what I see as arseholery and hypocrisy.  Sanctimoniously or not.  

Well do it once then. Don't preach.

i wish jj was my dad
2 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Well do it once then. Don't preach.

I've responded to your digs rather than preaching. Others have made my point better than I have tbf. 

Spellczech
24 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Nicky Campbell - Hearts supporter.  Was sexually abused at Edinburgh Academy. Has stated he’s pressing charges to ‘make examples’ of those making false accusations on SM

People are going to gossip. It is the true purpose of social media. CEOs can talk all they want about connecting and networking but that is only part of what it get used for...People need to just get wise to what the internet and social media are all about and then either embrace it or reject it.

Personally I don't have social media other than on here and the Daily Mail site. Sometimes I write what I think, other times I press buttons for cheapies...

Spellczech
1 minute ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I've responded to your digs rather than preaching. Others have made my point better than I have tbf. 

I know. This place has too many "holier than thou" posters...

Thunder and Lightning
45 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Surely he is just exercising his right to free speech by posting his dislike of it? 

42 minutes ago, OTT said:

NINTCHDBPICT000561837401-e1581328548629.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Thunder and Lightning said:

Surely he is just exercising his right to free speech by posting his dislike of it? 

😂😂😂 lol very good 👍👍👍

HamishMcGonagall

I've seen some of the reports word it as "bbc presenter faces fresh allegations" which suggests it could  be someone that's had allegations of misconduct against them previously.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

BTW JKB already has a specific team of moderators who control the content. I don't think you are needed to do it too, off your own back...

IMG_4959.png