BBC Presenter

Bauld

Spellczech
5 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Brilliant judgementalism going in this thread!  Don't like/like the look of someone so it must be him!

Would it not be a bit odd if I started imagining Ana De Armis as a murderer....? What form do you expect baseless speculation to take?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• hughesie27

• Unknown user

• Lone Striker

Armageddon
10 minutes ago, kila said:

A twist would be if the drugs were for the mother 

Aye, the mum blackmailing the presenter or something 😂

i wish jj was my dad
2 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Not trying to have a pop at anyone in particular but its speaks volumes about people today when people are "hoping" it's someone in particular and not hoping that it isn't true that some teenager has had to sell indecent images of themselves to fund their drug habit 🤷‍♂️ 

Correct. 

Horrible witch hunt but I hope it's [insert pain in the arse celebrity] cos he's a ****!

How about a well known northern comedian and host who’s recently split up from his wife and has had the next season of his show cancelled due to a convenient accident suffering by a co-host. 
Utter nonsense of course but if people are making wild guesses I want to join in. 

henrysmithsgloves
3 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Who is your mate and how do they know?

Only having a joke, I'm in the dark as much as yourself 😉

Horatio Caine
20 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Only having a joke, I'm in the dark as much as yourself 😉

Ah lol. Sound!

24 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Jings. Some inflammatory stuff there. 

Would imagine most of the people named in that email would be able to figure out who wrote it fairly easily too. 

48 minutes ago, Tazio said:

How about a well known northern comedian and host who’s recently split up from his wife and has had the next season of his show cancelled due to a convenient accident suffering by a co-host. 
Utter nonsense of course but if people are making wild guesses I want to join in. 

I guessed him first.

4 minutes ago, Craig_ said:

Would imagine most of the people named in that email would be able to figure out who wrote it fairly easily too. 

My money would be on Frances, whoever that is. I’m enjoying a (former) powerful person’s dirty laundry being aired though, shame there won’t be repercussions. 

Edited by kila

periodictabledancer
21 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Someone’s hurting. Well probably a few after that. 

Wow.

Sounds like a remake of The Borgias.

Dick Dastardly
7 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Wow.

Sounds like a remake of The Borgias.

If i was a betting man I'd say it was his ex wife/girlfriend. 

Unknown user
3 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Like i said, it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, just a thought. Personally i hope it's Nick Robinson. He looks the type. 

I'm not taking it personally, I just don't think you can read much into it except that people really aren't shocked any more.

Dick Dastardly
5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'm not taking it personally, I just don't think you can read much into it except that people really aren't shocked any more.

Yeah, that's kinda what i was getting at

i wish jj was my dad
4 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Unfortnately, this viewpoint is not currently the way of things. Being offended, particularly on behalf of others, sometimes those you rather condescendingly regard as minorities who need your protection but are just too shy to ask for it, is very much in vogue.

I'm not sure I get this. There are plenty of pricks in the media I can't stand but the thought never occurred to me that ' I hope they are a nonce'   I might be missing something but a joke at twats on sportscene is a bit different from hoping they eat babies.  

12 hours ago, Blackie the Cat said:

“Katie Hopkins thinks something might come out about Jeremy Vine.”

You might be right, Hopkins not perfect but there’s something brewing.

12 hours ago, maybolejambo said:

Would be over the moon if it was that cretin.

15 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Please please please be Jeremy Vine, would love it to be that absolute cock of a man. Get him locked up away from his bicycle and little helmet cam, is a f###ing helmet

7 hours ago, Irufushi said:

This :pleasing:

7 hours ago, Carter said:

That ****ing conceited voice on the *****. 

6 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Hahaha his videos are soooo annoying 😂

It’s got to be someone half decent at the BBC to be spunking £35k.

There’s nothing on this earth I’d spend £35k on apart from a house and a car, thankfully I’ve a personality so can charm these things for free 😂

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

If it's not Vine I've lost interest. 

1 hour ago, periodictabledancer said:

:lol:

He's too busy riding his bike and uploading his whiny videos on Twitter. 

I get that he's a prick and I disliked him since his line about two of my favourite bands but I absolutely love the seethe he creates amongst shitty drivers. :laugh:

ToadKiller Dog

Vine has had to come iand deny it ,as says he is back on air Monday. 

The spectle of bbc presenters having to come out and say it wasn't me is pretty horrible to be honest .

Armageddon
12 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

I get that he's a prick and I disliked him since his line about two of my favourite bands but I absolutely love the seethe he creates amongst shitty drivers. :laugh:

You need to give this a watch :)

Spellczech
43 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I'm not sure I get this. There are plenty of pricks in the media I can't stand but the thought never occurred to me that ' I hope they are a nonce'   I might be missing something but a joke at twats on sportscene is a bit different from hoping they eat babies.  

Well read it from the POV of my question to the other conscientious objector: How do you think idle speculation should be conducted?

5 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Well read it from the POV of my question to the other conscientious objector: How do you think idle speculation should be conducted?

dcg-dragonclawgames.gif

1 minute ago, kila said:

On the topic of Osborne’s wedding… :laugh2:

Good.  Baron Osbourne is a ****ing sleezebag .

7 minutes ago, kila said:

On the topic of Osborne’s wedding… :laugh2:

🤣🤣 FFS! Chucking confetti at a wedding, now that's how to make your point!

JudyJudyJudy
6 hours ago, Smithee said:

Only if you're taking the place quite seriously.

A couple of light-hearted throwaway comments on a football forum say very little about me, my priorities, or my real thoughts on serious subjects, I'd imagine most are the same.

Wow 

4 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Brilliant judgementalism going in this thread!  Don't like/like the look of someone so it must be him!

I know . Imagine them on a jury?. 

34 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Vine has had to come iand deny it ,as says he is back on air Monday. 

The spectle of bbc presenters having to come out and say it wasn't me is pretty horrible to be honest .

Yes its all very bizarre and " black mirror" 

JudyJudyJudy
7 hours ago, Ked said:

Nonsense .

Disappointing you're trying to nail smitheee down on this.

He's an annoying git but he's not what you're saying.

Course it is

He made insinuations really. Not unlike many who have because PS knew the lad when he was 14 and also got a him a job. So what? it means nothing. The underlying theme seems to be he was grooming him. 

the posh bit
47 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

It's pretty awful granted but it also has to say something about them too surely? 

Spellczech
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

He made insinuations really. Not unlike many who have because PS knew the lad when he was 14 and also got a him a job. So what? it means nothing. The underlying theme seems to be he was grooming him. 

Intrigued how you can list such points as Schofield meeting him at age 14 and getting him a job ie mentoring him and thus putting himself in a position of influence and trust, and then sidestep the obvious inferences and conclusions...considering it has emerged that he secretly engaged in a sexual relationship with the guy and the only saving grace it that the lad was no longer a child...To my mind, Willoughby has every reason to be angry with him if she asked him if he was having a relationship and he denied it. The only unanswered question is how she failed to notice if they were as close buddies as they both claimed?

24 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

😁

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

Intrigued how you can list such points as Schofield meeting him at age 14 and getting him a job ie mentoring him and thus putting himself in a position of influence and trust, and then sidestep the obvious inferences and conclusions...considering it has emerged that he secretly engaged in a sexual relationship with the guy and the only saving grace it that the lad was no longer a child...To my mind, Willoughby has every reason to be angry with him if she asked him if he was having a relationship and he denied it. The only unanswered question is how she failed to notice if they were as close buddies as they both claimed?

Im not getting into a big conversation about this again. Ofcourse he may have groomed him Thats not the issue. My issue is the suspicions raised about a gay man being involved with a youth theatre group . Why shouldnt they been able to have contacts with children? That was my point but the inference was he only got involved to abuse the lad. 

Spellczech
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Im not getting into a big conversation about this again. Ofcourse he may have groomed him Thats not the issue. My issue is the suspicions raised about a gay man being involved with a youth theatre group . Why shouldnt they been able to have contacts with children? That was my point but the inference was he only got involved to abuse the lad. 

No the inference is that he abused a position of trust that he established when his lover was 14. I don't think anyone is genuinely implying what you say they are - that he went fishing for 14 year old boys...It was his brother that did that.

Unknown user
49 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

There was further protest at the reception when they presented the happy couple with a crystal decanter

Class of 75

Piers Morgan reckons that this will shock the country. One of the entertainment agents has said this individual does not work in sports or entertainment.

i wish jj was my dad
56 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

I'm not getting what is going on tbh. From what I am reading there is speculaton that a celebrity has taken advantage of a young person for money. It may or not be true. Folk are guessing who that celebrity might be. Is that right? 

One chap complained about pitchforks coming out and then said I hope it is xxxxxxx xxxxxx. 

9 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Piers Morgan reckons that this will shock the country. One of the entertainment agents has said this individual does not work in sports or entertainment.

One person online with good credentials says that the name they’ve heard is someone that will leave people disappointed and sad. Then they go on to say the 2nd name they’ve heard won’t really surprise people too much. 
So even people with some knowledge seem out of the loop on who it actually is. 

Lone Striker
2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

One person online with good credentials says that the name they’ve heard is someone that will leave people disappointed and sad. Then they go on to say the 2nd name they’ve heard won’t really surprise people too much. 
So even people with some knowledge seem out of the loop on who it actually is. 

Not getting at you Taz, but wtf is going on when "someone online" mentions TWO unnamed names and then says one will leave people disappointed while the other won't be a surprise ?

That just sounds like trolling nonsense from whoever you're meaning.

JudyJudyJudy

Here someone spray some of this one that guy who follows me around I’m seek o the stench . Poor git really . Anyway I’ve had a fab day and nowts gonna rain on my parade . Not that it ever does . I’m Teflon Judy 😎 Dunfermline the morrow . Love that city . Good night  😴  

IMG_4961.webp

Spellczech
18 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I'm not getting what is going on tbh. From what I am reading there is speculaton that a celebrity has taken advantage of a young person for money. It may or not be true. Folk are guessing who that celebrity might be. Is that right? 

One chap complained about pitchforks coming out and then said I hope it is xxxxxxx xxxxxx. 

You do know that JKB is a chat forum right? That is what happens here. What is there to be confused about...?

20 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

This your first day on the internet?

Lone Striker
21 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Guess the nonce is becoming a monthly game in this country.

Yep..... takes our attention away from "guess the player who Hearts are signing"   ....  (or not signing).  

17 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Yep..... takes our attention away from "guess the player who Hearts are signing"   ....  (or not signing).  

:D "guess the nonce who the BBC are employing" 

That place is an absolute cesspit that should be shut down. 

9 minutes ago, OTT said:

:D "guess the nonce who the BBC are employing" 

That place is an absolute cesspit that should be shut down. 

Well, Rupert Murdoch’s companies are doing their best to do just that.

Funny dat

Der Kaiser

They apparently still appeared at an awards ceremony in June despite the allegations. 

Quick twitter check gives a few possibilities. 

Hungry hippo
17 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

They apparently still appeared at an awards ceremony in June despite the allegations. 

Quick twitter check gives a few possibilities. 

There's been no shortage of suggestions on twitter. It's been stated as an absolute fact that it's been about 10 people so far.

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

You do know that JKB is a chat forum right? That is what happens here. What is there to be confused about...?

Maybe. I just don't get my rocks off guessing who might be a [insert what you like]. My bad.