Phillip Schofield

Isaac Clarke

the posh bit
4 hours ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Aye, you say that, but the seethe is a more recent phenomenon.

If his brother's a nonce, then he must be a nonce too, no? That's just the way it is, especially if he's one of those gay types. They just LOVE corrupting young boys, don't they? Practically wait outside the school gates in their leather chaps and novelty devil horns, no?

Oh look, Phil's having a homosexual affair with a young bloke he probably shouldn't have been having an affair with.

BURN THE NONCE.

BURN HIM.

R_edit_231121378749629.jpg

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Dick Dastardly

• hughesie27

• il Duce McTarkin

He should definitely be left in peace for a bit.  Regardless of what he's done.  He's made mistakes and lied.  That's all.  Clearly in a bad place.  Leave the man be ffs.

hughesie27
8 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

That's kinda where I am at. I think he is a prick and now also seems to be sexual predator who has used his wealth and influence to groom a young person but to the best of my knowledge he hasn't broken any laws. 

The coverage and outrage is off the scale at a time when the country is on its arse because a corrupt cabal that would make MAGA blush.

Grooming is against the law.

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

The coverage and outrage is off the scale at a time when the country is on its arse because a corrupt cabal that would make MAGA blush.

A corrupt, media owning, cabal

indianajones
17 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

That's kinda where I am at. I think he is a prick and now also seems to be sexual predator who has used his wealth and influence to groom a young person but to the best of my knowledge he hasn't broken any laws. 

9 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Grooming is against the law.

If he has groomed a child he deserves the jail. It should be looked into by the police. 

Unknown user
16 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Usual trumpets derail the thread into a pro Sturgeon anti Tory thread :facepalm:

:laugh2: I see you're a satirist now father

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, indianajones said:

If he has groomed a child he deserves the jail. It should be looked into by the police. 

Groom may have been a poor choice of word. I don't know what his relationship was and when it began. I don't like the idea of a rich and powerful guy using his influence to develop a relationship a young person in the workplace. That was my point. 

i wish jj was my dad
42 minutes ago, Smithee said:

:laugh2: I see you're a sad arse

Spell check no working? 

3 hours ago, graygo said:

I met my first wife in 1st year at high school. 😲

You’re not the President of France are you?

4 hours ago, graygo said:

And he was in a couple of relationships before hooking up with Cole when he was 23.

I get pilloried for this but whenever that poster puts up something as "fact" a quick check will usually show it to be shite.

I just find it hilarious that on the first page he's telling people to wait until the full story is out before pontificating and making spurious allegations about Schofield.  2 pages later he's decided to start posting some bollocks he's found on twitter about Cole as fact without even bothering to check if it's true or not.  

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, AWM said:

I just find it hilarious that on the first page he's telling people to wait until the full story is out before pontificating and making spurious allegations about Schofield.  2 pages later he's decided to start posting some bollocks he's found on twitter about Cole as fact without even bothering to check if it's true or not.  

This isn’t a dig at anyone btw but I’ve noticed it seems politicians seem to be fair game to relentless hate and free hits for everyone with people absolutely revelling in their hounding yet tv presenters etc seem to be fragile and shouldn’t be harassed in case they hurt themselves. 
I genuinely don’t get involved in hounding anyone I just enjoy the memes that come with their downfalls. 
Especially if it’s noncey. 

Naisys Tackle

I'm really sorry as I hate anyone that jumps on a personal bandwagon.  

But hes a liar that has belittled people in the past, he sounds like a family member of mines that laughed off when I tried to tell people what he tried with me.    Now he's out as gay, (family member) more lies will come out and like Scholfiield he doesnt seem to give a **** about his kids and wife, only the what can save him losing money.

8 hours ago, AWM said:

Then he plays the victim when people point out his shite.

16 hours ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Aye, you say that, but the seethe is a more recent phenomenon.

If his brother's a nonce, then he must be a nonce too, no? That's just the way it is, especially if he's one of those gay types. They just LOVE corrupting young boys, don't they? Practically wait outside the school gates in their leather chaps and novelty devil horns, no?

Oh look, Phil's having a homosexual affair with a young bloke he probably shouldn't have been having an affair with.

BURN THE NONCE.

BURN HIM.

Really good summary to be fair 🤣

14 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Wee bit worrying to read.

Do you have children? 

i wish jj was my dad
Just now, 151 said:

Wee bit worrying to read.

Do you have children? 

Aw Ffs, I clarified what I meant. I used the wrong word. And the answer is yes. 

3 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Aw Ffs, I clarified what I meant. I used the wrong word. And the answer is yes. 

Sorry, was a bit of a dickish comment from me.

it didn't read well though :lol: but I know you aren't defending him.

i wish jj was my dad
2 minutes ago, 151 said:

Sorry, was a bit of a dickish comment from me.

it didn't read well though :lol: but I know you aren't defending him.

No worries. I used the word in a similar context to grooming for a job and got leapt on. 

I can't stand the prick or the pedestal people like him get put on for pumping out pish to a brain dead audience.  I also think what he has done is highly dubious but as far as i can tell nothing illegal has been reported so I can't understand the fuss beyond another shitload of similarly arsehole media personalities trying to publicly distance themselves from him to protect their own careers

rudi must stay
1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

skynews-holly-willoughby-this-morning-61

Well I hope Holly carries on the torch she seems a lovely person. You can see she's shaken up by all this 

Hagar the Horrible
18 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Well I hope Holly carries on the torch she seems a lovely person. You can see she's shaken up by all this 

The smiling assassin even down to the white dress to look innocent. A clear out is necessary she should be punted too.  Still that dress would look better on the floor 

Dick Dastardly
1 minute ago, been here before said:

I thought Holly was very brave yesterday.

Did she run into a burning building to rescue some orphans? 

been here before
7 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Did she run into a burning building to rescue some orphans? 

No, she wore a white dress.

Dick Dastardly
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

No, she wore a white dress.

Oh wow. I see what you mean. Well done Holz

been here before
9 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Oh wow. I see what you mean. Well done Holz

I imagine she's probably on some sort of healing journey too.

Dick Dastardly
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

I imagine she's probably on some sort of healing journey too.

Did she tell her truth? 

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Did she tell her truth? 

She spoke for the whole "family".

Obviously, one of those dysfunctional families that will ostracise the gay relative.

Dick Dastardly
4 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

She spoke for the whole "family".

Obviously, one of those dysfunctional families that will ostracise the gay relative.

I just saw the speech. What a pile if utter bollocks. "we were lied to" blah blah blah. The guy was shaggin someone and he tried to hide it, its hardly even news worthy never mind all this sanctimonious bullshit about apologies and asking how the viewers are. **** me you'd think he blew his brains out live on tv or something. 

Fitzroy Pointon
24 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I just saw the speech. What a pile if utter bollocks. "we were lied to" blah blah blah. The guy was shaggin someone and he tried to hide it, its hardly even news worthy never mind all this sanctimonious bullshit about apologies and asking how the viewers are. **** me you'd think he blew his brains out live on tv or something. 

I'd imagine the viewers of that absolute trash actually answered her as well. 

She's still a zero pinter though. 

Francis Albert

I posted earlier that I couldn't stand Schofield. That was based mainly on his advertising work as I have never watched This Morning. Having read Holly's nauseating speech i now feel sorry for Schofield for having to put up with her for all that time.

And why is this still taking up page after page in supposedly serious newspapers? With demands that ITV answer questions.  I can see an investigation/enquiry to rival  the ones on Grenfell Tower and COVID. 

(Incidentally my favourite COVID handlers the Swedes wrapped up their enquiry sometime  last year. Ours will run for years to come at vast cost).

heatonjambo
47 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

What an awful self serving woman.

this show has host of this noncesence 

remember the fred the weatherman

Dick Dastardly
28 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I'd imagine the viewers of that absolute trash actually answered her as well. 

She's still a zero pinter though. 

Yup, she is a looker

Dick Dastardly
6 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

What an awful self serving woman.

this show has host of this noncesence 

remember the fred the weatherman

Nope, what did Fred the weatherman do? 

heatonjambo
2 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Former school teacher who sadly slept with boys (pupils)

Unknown user
12 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

(Incidentally my favourite COVID handlers the Swedes wrapped up their enquiry sometime  last year. Ours will run for years to come at vast cost).

Ah yes radio 4 had the Independent editor the other day banging this drum - it'll take ages to investigate, so what's the point?

It's almost as if they're not really into finding corruption and incompetence within government 🤔

3 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

convicted of abusing children at a school in the 70s, possibly other offenses

Lone Striker
19 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I posted earlier that I couldn't stand Schofield. That was based mainly on his advertising work as I have never watched This Morning. Having read Holly's nauseating speech i now feel sorry for Schofield for having to put up with her for all that time.

And why is this still taking up page after page in supposedly serious newspapers? With demands that ITV answer questions.  I can see an investigation/enquiry to rival  the ones on Grenfell Tower and COVID. 

Correct on all points, FA.   Sadly its typical of the British meeja to find ways to focus on any type of celebrity sh1te and make as much money as they can from it.     This one's got the lot -

Pretty blonde  girl,  daytime TV, old gay bloke previously married to a woman, teenage gay boy etc

:facepalm:

Edited by Lone Striker

Dick Dastardly
5 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Former school teacher who sadly slept with boys (pupils)

4 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

convicted of abusing children at a school in the 70s, possibly other offenses

I never knew that. Those jumpers were a bit of a giveaway though

John Findlay
5 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

skynews-holly-willoughby-this-morning-61

I can't find a bucket big enough in my flat to vomit into.

24 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Isn't there a covid thread? 

Yes let's get back on track.

New emoji needed:

U-ok-hun.png

been here before
2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Yes let's get back on track.

New emoji needed:

U-ok-hun.png

Nah needs to be 'U OK? I hope so..'

Dick Dastardly