Well done Willie Collum

neilnunb

Jambo in Bathgate
1 hour ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Walsh bottled it ,did as he was told by gollum.

Also hiw quick was gollam with the var check on the offside goal just after .

That was blatant cheating .

We should be able to see what the refs watch on our stadium screens sane time as the refs .

In England next year conversation between Ref and VAR will be broadcast over sound system. Never happen in Scotland. 

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OTT

• Rogue Daddy

• jamboj

• Bull's-eye

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jamborich
1 minute ago, busbyfth said:

Though no red card - Cochrane was skinned yet again in the left back area - many goals when looking back over the past season, have come from that part of the pitch. Yes he  has improved - but needs to progress more

Shit quote cochrane gives his all

23 minutes ago, jamboj said:

Jesus wept. No one is saying that it was a red card. 

Abusing officials means decent people won't do it. So you're left with incompetents and cheats. That's my point

I get you're pissed off, as everyone is, but you're not engaging here 

Officials get abused because they're incompetents and cheats. Your logic doesn't flow; if decent people were neither of those things, they wouldn't get abused as officials.

Just now, Taffin said:

Officials get abused because they're incompetents and cheats. Your logic doesn't flow; if decent people were neither of those things, they wouldn't get abused as officials.

A million times this. 

They deserve every bit of abuse they get, and I hope it keeps them up at night. 

Cheating pieces of shit to a man. 

John Findlay
7 minutes ago, redjambo said:

What it certainly wasn't was a "clear and obvious error". The referee should have never been called to review his decision. I'll be interested to see how the VAR-obsequious ref who does the "Vardict" on the Beeb explains this one away...

That will depend if he likes Willie Collum or not.

Rogue Daddy
10 minutes ago, busbyfth said:

One Celtic player in roughly the same spot as Cochrane was when sent off (second half) grabbed Shanklands jersey and when he lost grip he then hauled LS back by the arm........result ? - not even a talking to - Incredible how they make it so brazen 

Exactly… he even gave the foul, but not a card? Pulling a player back rushing towards the box!?!? As clear a card as you’ll get. 

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

That's just absolute shite. Fans and players abuse officials they have never seen before within two minutes. There is not a single football referee on the planet who doesn't get abuse. I sat near the front of the wheatfield for two years. Big picture, the culture is a big part of the problem 

2 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Let’s be honest, did we really think the SFA/SPFL would’ve allowed septic to win the title at hunbrox? Nope. We were giving them a game and they couldn’t take the chance. Totally corrupt. Not just Gollum, Walsh didn’t have to change it to red. Totally corrupt. 

Nailed it.  !00% spot on.

Rotten to the core.

Boghell51

Nick Walsh should of been invited to boardroom and told never to return to Tynecastle and same to VAR cheat Gollum

4 minutes ago, jamborich said:

Shit quote cochrane gives his all

He was quite obviously distressed when leaving the pitch today as was wee Cammy, quite a difference from a couple of weeks ago when something was clearly wrong in the dressing room.

Seeing their disappointment today only made me more resolute to give our team all of my backing.

6 minutes ago, Taffin said:

The point initially was that because of the abuse only cheats and incompetents want to become referees.

There's something in that

Toxteth O'Grady

We probably need another 2 reds before the season is over before they can fine us for poor discipline and to pay for the Xmas party 

1 minute ago, Hmfc1965 said:

The point initially was that because of the abuse only cheats and incompetents want to become referees.

There's something in that

It's not just the abuse. It's the fact that players are so inherently dishonest all the time. Why would anyone want to manage that? 

14 minutes ago, busbyfth said:

Though no red card - Cochrane was skinned yet again in the left back area - many goals when looking back over the past season, have come from that part of the pitch. Yes he  has improved - but needs to progress more

I think he's intending to do just that.

46 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Yup, we as fans are to blame too though. When Aberdeen or Hibs get cheated we revel in the moment rather than joining in a chorus of demanding change. It's systemic and just reinforces how totally tinpot the league is - it's indefensible trying to defend it down here so I've long since stopped bothering.

Take your point, JJ, and, sadly, you're right.

Not me though.

I don't laugh because Hearts have usually been diddled in the weeks before and almost certainly will be in the weeks to come.

It's a bit like taking pleasure out of other clubs injuries.

I never do it.

Hearts are always missing good footballers, often long term, and will again because of some freak incident.

If only everyone was as decent as you and I. 😊

Edited by martoon

Perth to Paisley
2 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

What do you expect from an ex religious education teacher at a Roman Catholic school…

Pathetic comment.

You don't have to bring religion into it - maybe another team is your thing?

1 minute ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Pathetic comment.

You don't think there's any bias?

Agentjambo
1 minute ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Pathetic comment.

Don’t bring religion into it…wow,just wow.

If that decision is made against Celtic today, there would’ve been absolute carnage to follow, complaints, demands for meetings, death threats, verbal abuse in the streets and more which is exactly it would’ve been made. Make sure the old firm are happy and it’s an easy life. The club should go the full way on this and demand exactly the things Celtic would undoubtedly want. That decision could cost the club millions, a point or 3 today puts us back in the hunt for 3rd.

Captain Lithuania
17 minutes ago, OTT said:

A million times this. 

They deserve every bit of abuse they get, and I hope it keeps them up at night. 

Cheating pieces of shit to a man. 

Agree with this. What was it that caused them to go on strike the last time? They get away with it so much. No wonder they get abused in public. 

Perth to Paisley
3 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

You don't think there's any bias?

Who said there wasn't bias/error?

Presume you have knowledge of where Walsh works?

Ridiculous decision but not having religion as the reason.

OldGorgie
6 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Pathetic comment.

BS. Obviously you have never lived in Glasgow, even the police and legals spout the sectarian drivel there. 

6 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Agree with this. What was it that caused them to go on strike the last time? They get away with it so much. No wonder they get abused in public. 

Was it not to do with Lennon and Dallas lying? 

They get abused in public too? Wonderful stuff, at least there is that.

Edit: Really hope it ruins their day when that happens.

Edited by OTT

Perth to Paisley
4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Sadly, it has plenty to do with it given the historical situation which some in Scotland seem to revel in perpetuating. You’d be hard pushed to find anyone in his position that doesn’t have Celtic leanings (and I come from Irish Catholic stock myself). 

Nick Walsh works at Rangers

100% incorrect refereeing decision

Perth to Paisley
2 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

BS. Obviously you have never lived in Glasgow, even the police and legals spout the sectarian drivel there. 

This is perpetuating/endorsing that drivel.

Ps I have lived in Glasgow

2 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Nick Walsh works at Rangers

100% incorrect refereeing decision

I know it’s not what you were talking to Jonesy about but Willie is senior to Walsh and he called the VAR.  he’s not a rangers fan by any stretch. 

Edited by GinRummy

Gorgierools
10 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Pathetic comment.

So you 100% believe there's no west coast Catholic/prodestant bias whatsoever attached to these decisions?

Second question,do you also believe in Santa?

number-16
Just now, Rudy T said:

If that decision is made against Celtic today, there would’ve been absolute carnage to follow, complaints, demands for meetings, death threats, verbal abuse in the streets and more which is exactly it would’ve been made. Make sure the old firm are happy and it’s an easy life. The club should go the full way on this and demand exactly the things Celtic would undoubtedly want. That decision could cost the club millions, a point or 3 today puts us back in the hunt for 3rd.

If the response is more favourable refereeing decisions, then that sort of behaviour is effectively being encouraged...

14 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Pathetic comment.

It’s not agentjambo that’s bringing religion into it.  Celtic are the catholic club and rangers the Protestant club. The referees are mostly from the west of Scotland and support one of the filthy two. Religion is a factor. 

Edited by GinRummy

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Same old story. If that’s an old firm derby, not a chance that gets given against either team.

I don’t know what we bother tbh.

that said, Cochrane’s positioning is pish and always has been

Back to 2005

20 years ago almost I remember having the same conversation with my mate in the same pub after Fyssas was sent off against the same team. Nothing every changes. 

Ex member of the SaS
2 hours ago, part_time_jambo said:

Their incompitance is beyond bounds, but I really don't think they would go as far as instruct officials to influence the game.

Sorry your are naive. They could not allow Celtic the possibility of winning the league at Ibrokes with no away fans there. There would have been riots outside the ground as Celtic fans won't stay away.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

😂 you don't think religion comes into it. That must be the most naive comment I've ever heard on here. Religion comes into everything in the West. Football is just the tip of the iceberg, Employment, politics, education all tarnished by this West coast disease. 

Kids brainwashed on both sides from an early age. It's a disgusting pathetic place to be honest. Drags the rest of Scotland down into the gutter. 

Should give independence to everywhere West of Bathgate. 2 birds one stone 

All 

Ex member of the SaS
1 hour ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Yep, the clearest being O’reillys ‘tackle’ on Devlin. Rightly gives the foul but doesn’t give a card as he’d already been give a yellow in the first half. Joke. 0-0 at the time as well. No wonder Ange took him off shortly after. 

And the non yellow for the tug on Shankland's arm that is a yellow in every game this season.

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

20 years ago almost I remember having the same conversation with my mate in the same pub after Fyssas was sent off against the same team. Nothing every changes. 

Thanks for reminding me. 😂😩😡

17 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Pathetic comment.

Unfortunately on the west coast that is a factor. Two inherently sectarian clubs. He is, in all likelihood a Celtic fan and his "honest mistakes" certainly swing that way too. 

Guy should be nowhere near a football pitch. 

Gorgierools
Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

And the non yellow for the tug on Shankland's arm that is a yellow in every game this season.

Except the rules are different,for them!!

Rogue Daddy
1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Totally!… and he had a hold of his shirt before grabbing his arm! And he gave a foul. Clear yellow at the very least. 

NaturalOrder74
2 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

FFS they even PLAN the remaining fixtures around the two of them! You really don’t think it’s beyond them?

they plan the results too 

Just now, Rogue Daddy said:

Totally!… and he had a hold of his shirt before grabbing his arm! And he gave a foul. Clear yellow at the very least. 

Probably just sought to underline how much of a loaded deck we were playing against. 

Every ref gives that in every other circumstance. 

31 minutes ago, jamboj said:

That's just absolute shite. Fans and players abuse officials they have never seen before within two minutes. There is not a single football referee on the planet who doesn't get abuse. I sat near the front of the wheatfield for two years. Big picture, the culture is a big part of the problem 

Then what's you point? You're saying on one hand we get incompetents and cheats because of the abuse but also that all refs regardless of competency and honesty get abused. 

Of course refs will always get stick, it's comes with the territory. The stuff that crosses a line into abuse is a result of refs being incompetent and cheating. Doesn't make it okay, but why would people abuse a ref not cheating and getting things right?  Cutting out the abuse isn't suddenly going to make refs competent and honest.

Rogue Daddy
2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Of course refs will always get stick, it's comes with the territory. The stuff that crosses a line into abuse is a result of refs being incompetent and cheating. Doesn't make it okay, but why would people abuse a ref not cheating and getting things right?  Cutting out the abuse isn't suddenly going to make refs competent and honest.

This 100%. 

15 minutes ago, number-16 said:

If the response is more favourable refereeing decisions, then that sort of behaviour is effectively being encouraged...

Exactly. Both the OF and Celtic in particular know they can stir up their mental fans with one statement and the referees shit themselves. 

Japan Jambo
13 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

😂 you don't think religion comes into it. That must be the most naive comment I've ever heard on here. Religion comes into everything in the West. Football is just the tip of the iceberg, Employment, politics, education all tarnished by this West coast disease. 

Kids brainwashed on both sides from an early age. It's a disgusting pathetic place to be honest. Drags the rest of Scotland down into the gutter. 

Should give independence to everywhere West of Bathgate. 2 birds one stone 

All 

Not sure why Bathgate gets a pass? 😁 

jamborich
4 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

This 100%. 

Agree but they are never held to account they get away with incompetence which is wrong 

john thomas
45 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

That will depend if he likes Willie Collum or not.

No he'll just say ref was right . Virtually always does .

Perfect opportunity for BBC to have , for example, an English referee doing vardict . 

No axe to grind , not beholden to west of Scotland referees association.

Would make much better TV 

OldGorgie
23 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

If you have you will see that sectarianism and tribalism is endemic in the city.  Even at the Glasgow Uni I heard the sectarian drivel from so called educated people.

manaliveits105
20 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

That confirmed the blatant cheating by Walsh 

Rogue Daddy
Just now, jamborich said:

Agree but they are never held to account they get away with incompetence which is wrong 

Gollum in particular is virtually Teflon! And this is the opinion of ex-refs on ‘Get Involved’ podcast. After his disastrous performance in the sevco v St J game earlier on in the season, every one of them on the podcast thought he should retire - and if it had been them reffing that game, they would have been banished to the lower leagues at best! Needless to say, he was back the next again week in the Prem.