Top Posters In This Topic

• OTT

• Rogue Daddy

• jamboj

• graygo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hearts151

Why the **** do we all bother. All of us waste our money on our team in competitions run by this lot of corrupt officials.

A massive congratulations you cheating piece of shit. 

I actually can't post what I'm thinking. An absolute weasel of the highest order. Another west coast official promoted based on where he comes from, not his actual competence. Ruined a great game because he couldn't handle his team struggling and his unyielding need to be centre of attention. 

Zero integrity and an absolute shitehouse of a human being. 

We used to get Dallas in every big game against Rangers.  Collum every game against Celtic.  Ridiculous 

Scott980612

Mission accomplished - hope your proud of your work 

Your next visit to Tynecastle will be toxic 

No wonder these cheating ****ers get abuse. They should be ****ed and burned. Total blatant cheating.

Buster HMFC

Refs Union today pal. The only 2 twats on the planet thought that was a red today. Unfortunately they were officiating our game. Rigged to the core.

Armageddon

VAR is perfect, cheating chunts sitting in a room in Glasgow, hiding away, Nick Walsh hiding behind a VAR call, why can’t he say “Nah Willie, I’m calling this one as I originally saw it”.

Hearts007

We shouldn't pile it all on Collum though and let that ref off the hook

Edited by Hearts007

Buster HMFC
1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

We shouldn't pile it all on Collum though and let that ref off the hook

Really both as culpable. 

The minute you see Collum involved in any Celtic game you just know that he’ll try to influence it in Celtics favour. It’s happened to us over and over again. The game here is thoroughly rigged in their favour.  It’s obvious and disgusting.

Rogue Daddy

Let’s be honest, did we really think the SFA/SPFL would’ve allowed septic to win the title at hunbrox? Nope. We were giving them a game and they couldn’t take the chance. Totally corrupt. Not just Gollum, Walsh didn’t have to change it to red. Totally corrupt. 

Buster HMFC
Just now, GBJambo said:

We were winning that game if it wasn’t for the blatant cheating 

We were playing well. Soul destroying m8

Disgusting decision. Not sure what the ref saw on the screen that he didn’t see in real time. If anything, it looked less of an issue when seen in replay.

I wonder if the outcome would have been the same if Celtic had been winning at the time? But then again, it was Collum and we know the script there.

Edited by RoiK
Typo

3 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

VAR is perfect, cheating chunts sitting in a room in Glasgow, hiding away, Nick Walsh hiding behind a VAR call, why can’t he say “Nah Willie, I’m calling this one as I originally saw it”.

It wouldn't surprise me if there is some sort of internal refereeing hierarchy and he'd get it in the neck for dismissing a senior refs opinion. 

What you're dealing with is an inherently corrupt organisation. There is no way it operates in a fit and proper way. 

If the club wants to do something worth while, call out the officials as a whole. It is beyond a joke how bad the referees are and that they are without exception only recruited from the west coast of Scotland where our two biggest clubs are. Its wrong. 

Australis

We will be saying this every season forever.

The game is corrupt but there is nobody to stop it.

At least Vlad called them all out and had the guts to do so.

SomethingAboutObua

Coward referee backed up by VAR. Amazing VAR didn't look at anything else except to make sure they couldn't find a way to let the offside goal count 

Captain Lithuania
14 minutes ago, hearts151 said:

Why the **** do we all bother. All of us waste our money on our team in competitions run by this lot of corrupt officials.

This is exactly how I feel today. What is the ****ing point?

JayTeeJnr

Dreadful - ref made the right on field decision but Collum decides it’s an obvious error. Nobody playing thought it was anything other than a yellow

Edited by JayTeeJnr

Our league is so pish. Crap TV deal focused on Celtic and Rangers. Shite refs focused on Celtic and Rangers. The whole thing is corrupt and a money making shitshow for two clubs only. 

Malinga the Swinga

Only one ref this season has refused to change decision after being asked to use VAR.

Step up Willie Collum who refused to send off Ryan Jack for deliberate foul against St Johnstone despite it being an obvious red.

Why is anyone surprised that he intervened today to assist Celtic? 

He, and his fellow officials are corrupt to the core, all under the governance of Scottish football authorities.

It will never ever change.

Collum being the snidey wee rat Collum shouldn't be a surprise. 

Nick Walsh on the other hand. Another SFA scrote. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Surprised the snake isn't joining the lap of honour. Cheating word that brings a ban on Kickback.

Bazzas right boot

Scottish football is horrible. 

The bigots, the league,  Doncaster,  the officials. 

It's a complete shitshow.

No idea how it attracts so man fans, it's shite, corrupt and offers no hope.

Worst I've seen since Andy Davis incident  and Takis red against the same Republican filth. 

Not even subtle. 

heartandsoul
17 minutes ago, OTT said:

A massive congratulations you cheating piece of shit. 

I actually can't post what I'm thinking. An absolute weasel of the highest order. Another west coast official promoted based on where he comes from, not his actual competence. Ruined a great game because he couldn't handle his team struggling and his unyielding need to be centre of attention. 

Zero integrity and an absolute shitehouse of a human being. 

This, he has cheated us for years. Corrupt to the core.

1 minute ago, JayTeeJnr said:

Dreadful decision - ref made the right on field decision but Collum decides it’s an obvious error. Nobody playing thought it was anything other than a yellow

The thing is, its not a clear and obvious error. Collum has overstepped, and I hope there is scope to nail him to the ****ing floor for it. Formal complaint, call him and his integrity into question. Note that all the refs are from the west and make the SFA justify themselves. 

part_time_jambo
3 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Let’s be honest, did we really think the SFA/SPFL would’ve allowed septic to win the title at hunbrox? Nope. We were giving them a game and they couldn’t take the chance. Totally corrupt. Not just Gollum, Walsh didn’t have to change it to red. Totally corrupt. 

Do you seriously believe that the SPFL authorities would instruct the officials prior to the game to rig it? "Right lads. If Celtic don't look like winning, make sure you send off a Hearts player or give Celtic a penalty." Don't think so. 

Captain Lithuania
1 minute ago, kila said:

First time I’ve saw that. I’m ****ing raging. I usually don’t care if we lose, this is a joke. 

Thunder and Lightning

Cheating corrupt *******. And Walsh is complicit. 

Time for the board to ask questions. Silence isn't an option. 

They have potentially cost us millions of pounds. 

Kirky Jambo

Laurie had one of the refs on his podcast who confirmed the refs will never go against Collum, it’s effectively an instruction from above as he is the golden boy.

a couple of refs didn’t like it and were essentially punted.obviously swept under the carpet, would love the club to come out and say something about it, even a subtle comment to draw attention to the issue. The lack of accountability is a big problem.

You hear about apologies from Howard Webb and refs all the time down south when they cock something up, have you ever heard of a referee or the association apologizing up here? Tells you all you need to know. 

Dennis Reynolds
1 minute ago, kila said:

The ball barely makes it into the box before Rowles gets there but it's classed as a clear goalscoring opportunity. Gee me a ****ing break man. Referees who have never played the game. 

Just now, part_time_jambo said:

Do you seriously believe that the SPFL authorities would instruct the officials prior to the game to rig it? "Right lads. If Celtic don't look like winning, make sure you send off a Hearts player or give Celtic a penalty." Don't think so. 

No but the organisation is unprofessional enough to only promote referees that are obviously OF fans. Only promote from the west coast, only promote lickspittle compliant referees that 'understand' the status quo. That kind of thing. Culture of bias with no accountability. 

Aussie Jambo

We had them. The officials were looking for an excuse. Cochrane booked. Tangle of legs, hands up, no malice & he gets sent off. It was clear it was accidental. SFA corrupt as ****. Didn’t want it to come down to the ugly sisters ball  Absolute joke. I really think we would have beat them. 

Toxteth O'Grady
1 minute ago, part_time_jambo said:

If you were a full timer then yes you would think that 

2 minutes ago, Kirky Jambo said:

Laurie had one of the refs on his podcast who confirmed the refs will never go against Collum, it’s effectively an instruction from above as he is the golden boy.

a couple of refs didn’t like it and were essentially punted.obviously swept under the carpet, would love the club to come out and say something about it, even a subtle comment to draw attention to the issue. The lack of accountability is a big problem.

You hear about apologies from Howard Webb and refs all the time down south when they cock something up, have you ever heard of a referee or the association apologizing up here? Tells you all you need to know. 

There shouldn't be anything subtle about it. Call him out directly and demand a sanction. 

Possibly also if we do want to be subtle suggest he is not welcome at Tynecastle as we cannot guarantee his safety in future. 

Edited by OTT

manaliveits105
2 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Cheating corrupt *******. And Walsh is complicit. 

Time for the board to ask questions. Silence isn't an option. 

They have potentially cost us millions of pounds. 

Indeed refuse to accept Walsh or Colum again 

Rogue Daddy
2 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

FFS they even PLAN the remaining fixtures around the two of them! You really don’t think it’s beyond them?

part_time_jambo
4 minutes ago, OTT said:

No but the organisation is unprofessional enough to only promote referees that are obviously OF fans. Only promote from the west coast, only promote lickspittle compliant referees that 'understand' the status quo. That kind of thing. Culture of bias with no accountability. 

Agree with you there, and having just seen the incident, that is a shocking decision to upgrade it to red.