****23/24 Season Tickets - Waiting list being contacted ****

Sooperstar

Gorgie_Rules
15 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Has anyone at the club been able to explain the rationale behind giving the OF a higher number of tickets? A complete nonsense. 

I believe as of the start of last season there was an agreement to give them two. This covered us in the event that form dropped off and we couldn’t sell out match day tickets in the Roseburn.

Due to the Old Firm allocating their tickets to their fans at the start of the season (I believe they are charged automatically), that committed us to the 2 sections, even in the split.

There is enough evidence now for us to justify telling them they are just getting the 1 max this season. For segregation purchases i’d put them in the top of one corner only and make the home games against them much more bearable for us all.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• davemclaren

• hughesie27

• Selkirkhmfc1874

Back to 2005
5 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

I believe as of the start of last season there was an agreement to give them two. This covered us in the event that form dropped off and we couldn’t sell out match day tickets in the Roseburn.

Due to the Old Firm allocating their tickets to their fans at the start of the season (I believe they are charged automatically), that committed us to the 2 sections, even in the split.

There is enough evidence now for us to justify telling them they are just getting the 1 max this season. For segregation purchases i’d put them in the top of one corner only and make the home games against them much more bearable for us all.

Thanks. That makes sense and I completely agree with you. The fewer of them the better. 

SuperAustin
1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

You must have pissed them right off!

I'm currently 'resting' and still got finance approved after a referral.

It’s weird cause got it this season no problem 

...a bit disco
10 minutes ago, SuperAustin said:

It’s weird cause got it this season no problem 

Strange. 

Worth another try?

SuperAustin
1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

Strange. 

Worth another try?

Yeah but need to wait til it lets me seats not there to buy TO said takes couple days to come back on 

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Just blame FoH, you usually do 

It has nothing to do with FOH. As you know. I have never put anyone on ignore but you come close

so ****ing boring.

John Findlay
3 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Neither have I. I can't find anything on the website either. I assume we have a few weeks to renew?

Your reading has gone downhill alot then.

Bull's-eye
28 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

It has nothing to do with FOH. As you know. I have never put anyone on ignore but you come close

so ****ing boring.

Irony at its finest.

cookieboy
3 hours ago, jonesy said:

Not renewing this year for various reasons.

Well done to all those that do and for those looking for three tix together near the front of the Gorgie Stand, enjoy the seats and the excellent company around us.

what section mate ? 

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, SuperAustin said:

Yeah but need to wait til it lets me seats not there to buy TO said takes couple days to come back on 

:thumbsup:

Francis Albert
35 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Your reading has gone downhill alot then.

Reading wasn't the problem. No problem with the link someone kindly provided or googling Hearts Season Tickets but still can't see anything on the official website or in my email in box.

Happy to attribute it to my tech incompetence!

cookieboy
2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Reading wasn't the problem. No problem with the link someone kindly provided or googling Hearts Season Tickets but still can't see anything on the official website or in my email in box.

Happy to attribute it to my tech incompetence!

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/tickets-and-hospitality/season-tickets/season-tickets-2023-24

Francis Albert

Anyway yes great for the fans that Hearts are selling at about 10 per cent lower in real terms than last year. If we have a real waiting list of 3000 it kind of goes any economic logic but so.be it.

Fxxx the SPFL

We should be giving the old firm feck all tickets would save on policing costs security etc I’m sure we could fill them but if not would rather see empty seats than those bar stewards. We should just tell spfl to feck off Romanov would have

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

so ****ing boring.

Lets be honest, you do like to blame FoH for a lot of things whether they are to blame or not. 

Maybe I touched a wee nerve, sorry if I've upset you 

soonbe110
5 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Neither have I. I can't find anything on the website either. I assume we have a few weeks to renew?

Time for new glasses 😂😂

soonbe110

so ****ing boring.

Agreed, you are. 

soonbe110
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

Anyway yes great for the fans that Hearts are selling at about 10 per cent lower in real terms than last year. If we have a real waiting list of 3000 it kind of goes any economic logic but so.be it.

Another positive post.  Well done. 

Thunder and Lightning

Jesus, even a positive post like this descends into petty pot shots at other posters. 

Get a grip people ffs. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

So, not really sure what I make of the ad to be honest.

Appreciate the nod to the ultras but it’s all a bit homemade/sketchy.

Anyway, won’t make a difference to sales I guess. 

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

5 hours ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

I’d happily pay more money to see the Old Firm cut to just the top of section M only.

Hope there is serious backlash if we chose to give them preferential treatment over other away clubs. To be holding seats back to give them when we have a large waiting list for STs would be a disgraceful decision.

It’s time somebody in Scotland doesn’t let them get all there own way.

Exactly. 

The silence is deafening from the club on this. 

Your commitment to finding some thing to complain about in even the most overwhelmingly positive situations is worthy of some kind of award . Genuinely impressive :rofl: 

cookieboy
11 hours ago, jonesy said:

Good luck mate. 

👍

10 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Thanks. Finally found it on the official site. It seems to be in rotation with an advert for the Skyline Restaurant's new menu. 

👍

12 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Always one, eh!

I do agree though in theory, however it suggests we must have plenty of dough so should see a decent manager and players coming in over summer 🙌🙌

cookieboy
49 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Not sure if it'll help in any way, but I'll email the TO today to tell them I won't be renewing, so that may free up the seats earlier than if I just don't renew.

I can't choose a seat until 5th June anyway mate cheers 

Francis Albert

Apologies for being a bit strppy with one or two yesterrday. A long train journey with too many visits to the buffet car might have had something to do with it. 

Anyway for those interested (and strangely some seem to be) my email arrived at 8 am this morning and my problem with the Hearts site was caused by bypypassing the main page and going to the News page.

But a positive suggestion. I am not struggling with the cost of living crisis and don't need a real reduction in the price of my ST. So I will increase my annual FoH sub by 10% of my ST price. I recon tis will cost me the equivalent of less than one pint or one glass of wine per month and hold the club whole in real terms.

cookieboy
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Apologies for being a bit strppy with one or two yesterrday. A long train journey with too many visits to the buffet car might have had something to do with it. 

Anyway for those interested (and strangely some seem to be) my email arrived at 8 am this morning and my problem with the Hearts site was caused by bypypassing the main page and going to the News page.

But a positive suggestion. I am not struggling with the cost of living crisis and don't need a real reduction in the price of my ST. So I will increase my annual FoH sub by 10% of my ST price. I recon tis will cost me the equivalent of less than one pint or one glass of wine per month and hold the club whole in real terms.

👍🇱🇻

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

👍

27 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Great stuff! Might be a good plan for others who can afford it? As a fan base we need to keep growing members and contributions to FoH.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Always one, eh!

I do agree though in theory, however it suggests we must have plenty of dough so should see a decent manager and players coming in over summer 🙌🙌

The good thing is that they didn't listen to some folks and abolish the pensioner discount. 😎

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

The good thing is that they didn't listen to some folks and abolish the pensioner discount. 😎

The temptation to get on that crusade again when I saw they're handing out £290 platinum tickets was overwhelming but I recall how much it upset the supposedly non-snowflake generation last time so kept it to myself. I'll be holding you all responsible though should we end up with anyone lesser than Jose Mourinho as manager due to financial constraints.

(All said tongue in cheek, I would still like to see it amended though and focussed on means, not age)

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Taffin said:

The temptation to get on that crusade again when I saw they're handing out £290 platinum tickets was overwhelming but I recall how much it upset the supposedly non-snowflake generation last time so kept it to myself. I'll be holding you all responsible though should we end up with anyone lesser than Jose Mourinho as manager due to financial constraints.

(All said tongue in cheek, I would still like to see it amended though and focussed on means, not age)

😄

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

:av-1001:

Beave1874

Me and the laddie renewed this am. Freezing the prices and this coupled with the Ticket Exchange credit is absolutely welcome, particularly as I have had to move job this month with a big salary reduction. This also allows me tp keep FOH donations the same. 

upgotheheads
On 05/05/2023 at 11:07, MTS1874 said:

Brilliant still £290 for my auld codgers platinum seat.

Me too 👍🙂

14 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

???

A good topic for separating the Tories from the decent folk . Great to see the prices frozen , but would have liked to have seen a further reduction for O65s and students 

Francis Albert
39 minutes ago, bawheed said:

???

Goes against economic logic I meant.

If demand for a product of fixed quantity goes up classic economics says the price goes up. 

LarrysRightFoot

Apologies if already covered but I’m think of moving seats - what is the process?

I did see in the information a note saying a window for moving seats will be announced in due course but what just wondering if anyone has done it and if it’s a simple process? 

Francis Albert
16 minutes ago, Sooks said:

A good topic for separating the Tories from the decent folk . Great to see the prices frozen , but would have liked to have seen a further reduction for O65s and students 

Even mllionaire OAPs. And students who are the children of millionaires?

And come on. The world is divided between Tories and decent folk? Really?

Edited by Francis Albert

6 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Apologies if already covered but I’m think of moving seats - what is the process?

I did see in the information a note saying a window for moving seats will be announced in due course but what just wondering if anyone has done it and if it’s a simple process? 

Saw this interaction on the Hearts Twitter page 

IMG_2566.jpeg

LarrysRightFoot
1 minute ago, MattyK82 said:

Saw this interaction on the Hearts Twitter page 

IMG_2566.jpeg

Thank you 

14 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Even mllionaire OAPs. And students who are the children of millionaires?

And come on. The world is divided between Tories and decent folk? Really?

Yes to both 🙂 

jamboiain13

Good to know the club appreciates our dedication by keeping prices the same again.  Renewed and already looking forward to next season.  FTH HHGH

We could organise a Tory section , where you need to produce a bank statement to enter , and the best seats are given to those with the most cash in the bank 

Bull's-eye
5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wonder what we are getting on the second floor ? Silver service and butlers is my guess 

5606F3EE-5234-461B-9B9A-71666A739FA1.jpeg

Tories only so you can GTF.

• davemclaren changed the title to ****23/24 Season Tickets - Waiting list being contacted ****