• Sooks

• davemclaren

• hughesie27

• Selkirkhmfc1874

Sooperstar
2 minutes ago, kila said:

Wasn't expecting that, nice one Hearts!

Aye, a good move by the club. 

• Sooperstar changed the title to ****23/24 Season Tickets on Sale. Prices Frozen.****
Scott Leitch

Maybe I'm being daft but each of the 3 I'm renewing have credit on them. It seems you can only add 1 credit per transaction though? Looking like have to buy individually.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Superb decision. Giving something back after the incredible backing this year. 👏 

Just now, Scott Leitch said:

Maybe I'm being daft but each of the 3 I'm renewing have credit on them. It seems you can only add 1 credit per transaction though? Looking like have to buy individually.

Yeah, there's a section at the bottom of the announcement saying to claim credit you need to login to each account so that credits are claimed correctly

Scott Leitch
Just now, Ribble said:

Yeah, there's a section at the bottom of the announcement saying to claim credit you need to login to each account so that credits are claimed correctly

Knew I was being daft 😆

Cheers

3 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

yep same with me.

Looks like you have to buy them individually to get the credit applied on each of them.

But you cant buy an under 13 ticket on their own 

Doh 

hughesie27
2 minutes ago, Hannibal said:

yep same with me.

Looks like you have to buy them individually to get the credit applied on each of them.

But you cant buy an under 13 ticket on their own 

Doh 

The TO staff will be able to sort that for you.

Hashimoto

Trying to renew on-line.....Website keeps kicking me out. Wish Hearts admin would build a system fit for purpose. A long convoluted way to conduct transactions. Makes you think Hearts don't want your money.
Please get it sorted! 

Bungalow Bill
5 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Trying to renew on-line.....Website keeps kicking me out. Wish Hearts admin would build a system fit for purpose. A long convoluted way to conduct transactions. Makes you think Hearts don't want your money.
Please get it sorted! 

I renewed online via my iPhone web browser in under 1 minute. 

Selkirkhmfc1874

Renewed my boys and mine , surprised there's been no increase again but well done the club 

Excellent from Hearts. Hopefully encourages those on the waiting list to buy one when they get the chance and means we can scale back away support further 

carnockjambo

I sold a few tickets on the sell back scheme. I have £29 credit but can’t find out how I get that off my £360 ST. Anyone know ? 

Koolkeith
17 minutes ago, PauloSergio said:

Keeps saying error when i try to complete the purchase, anyone having similar issues?

Do you have an existing card saved? If so delete and add again. I always get problems with MasterCard in general. Although worked fine this time.

Does anybody know where on the tsb app does this appear as I can't find anything relating to Hearts in the payment part.

I've been timed out 3 times

kingantti1874
22 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Excellent from Hearts. Hopefully encourages those on the waiting list to buy one when they get the chance and means we can scale back away support further 

I’d be amazed despite our shitty form if many are not resold. There is a real fear of missing out and the exchange means it’s a financially sensible thing to do even when you can’t go every week.

jambodavie

Despite not increasing prices, I just don’t think it’s going to be of value to me to purchase a season ticket. I’m anticipating, based on recent experience, not being able to make enough games to make it viable. I can make 3:00pm KO’s on a Saturday no problem, but lunch times, evenings, Friday evenings, Sunday lunch times, Monday nights …. I just can’t guarantee that I can make most re arranged games so the season ticket becomes less viable for me.

I understand that Hearts have little control over the broadcasters. I increasingly feel however that by being a season ticket holder,  I’m being taken advantage of.

The supporters turn up in great numbers, record numbers in fact,  and this makes the games more attractive to the broadcasters because it’s easier to sell vibrant, noisy, meaningful games. The broadcasters are happy to take the Hearts games because they attract an audience, the subscribers are happy to pay for the games so the broadcasters make their money. Hearts are happy as they get a fee for the game being broadcast. The authorities that run the game get money as part of the deal they signed.

The only people that are out of pocket are season ticket holders, who at best are inconvenienced because of the changed broadcast time, or are inconvenienced and have to pay more as they attend and are forced to buy premium priced food at or around the ground, or they have to make other travel arrangements, drop a work shift etc. or at worst, cant make the re arranged fixture that they have already paid for. Crazy that the very people who help make the fixture worth broadcasting are the only people that are inconvenienced and potentially out of pocket.

Why doesn’t every season ticket holder, for every club in Scotland, not get a free year worth of sports subscriptions paid by each of the broadcasters as compensation as part of the agreed TV deal ? Why are we, the supporters,  the only stakeholders in the value chain that always lose out ? 

It’s not only the broadcasters and people who run our game who are at fault. Hearts agreed to change the KO off at Easter Road, as no doubt part of a reciprocal deal, to allow PPV. The genie is now out the lamp and I’ve no doubt as games sell out, this practice will become more prevalent amongst the clubs. Once again, the clubs benefit from more PPV subscriptions but the season ticket holders are potentially inconvenienced or cannot make the re arranged fixture.

I’ve bought shares, subscribed to FOH, bought season tickets, all so that I can go along and watch Hearts play. But sadly, for me, TV and the outright disregard authorities and clubs in Scotland have for their paying customers has led me to re consider the value in paying for a season ticket.

I’ll still be a Hearts supporter, just probably not a season ticket holder until the balance swings  to a place where season tickets holders are a consideration within fixture scheduling

kingantti1874
Just now, jambodavie said:

Despite not increasing prices, I just don’t think it’s going to be of value to me to purchase a season ticket. I’m anticipating, based on recent experience, not being able to make enough games to make it viable. I can make 3:00pm KO’s on a Saturday no problem, but lunch times, evenings, Friday evenings, Sunday lunch times, Monday nights …. I just can’t guarantee that I can make most re arranged games so the season ticket becomes less viable for me.

I understand that Hearts have little control over the broadcasters. I increasingly feel however that by being a season ticket holder,  I’m being taken advantage of.

The supporters turn up in great numbers, record numbers in fact,  and this makes the games more attractive to the broadcasters because it’s easier to sell vibrant, noisy, meaningful games. The broadcasters are happy to take the Hearts games because they attract an audience, the subscribers are happy to pay for the games so the broadcasters make their money. Hearts are happy as they get a fee for the game being broadcast. The authorities that run the game get money as part of the deal they signed.

The only people that are out of pocket are season ticket holders, who at best are inconvenienced because of the changed broadcast time, or are inconvenienced and have to pay more as they attend and are forced to buy premium priced food at or around the ground, or they have to make other travel arrangements, drop a work shift etc. or at worst, cant make the re arranged fixture that they have already paid for. Crazy that the very people who help make the fixture worth broadcasting are the only people that are inconvenienced and potentially out of pocket.

Why doesn’t every season ticket holder, for every club in Scotland, not get a free year worth of sports subscriptions paid by each of the broadcasters as compensation as part of the agreed TV deal ? Why are we, the supporters,  the only stakeholders in the value chain that always lose out ? 

It’s not only the broadcasters and people who run our game who are at fault. Hearts agreed to change the KO off at Easter Road, as no doubt part of a reciprocal deal, to allow PPV. The genie is now out the lamp and I’ve no doubt as games sell out, this practice will become more prevalent amongst the clubs. Once again, the clubs benefit from more PPV subscriptions but the season ticket holders are potentially inconvenienced or cannot make the re arranged fixture.

I’ve bought shares, subscribed to FOH, bought season tickets, all so that I can go along and watch Hearts play. But sadly, for me, TV and the outright disregard authorities and clubs in Scotland have for their paying customers has led me to re consider the value in paying for a season ticket.

I’ll still be a Hearts supporter, just probably not a season ticket holder until the balance swings  to a place where season tickets holders are a consideration within fixture scheduling

understand all of this but are you selling on the ticket exchange?  My ST I don’t think will even be £200. 

If you give up ST will be a long time before you have the option of getting it back. 

kingantti1874

I’d argue that all team should be reduced to 600 maximum.  In fact 400 and get the Perspex up 

1 hour ago, boag1874 said:

Ooft what a video btw 😍

We are all so handsome and beautiful.

Edited by martoon

Hope an announcement soon with regards to limiting all away fans to one section (including Hibs) 

17 minutes ago, jambodavie said:

I can understand where you're coming from but at the moment, Sky cameras are only allowed to show a maximum of 4 live home games for each club (5 from 2025) so your point I've highlighted isn't relevant. Also clubs don't receive a fee when a league game is shown live, it's dependent on league placings.

It's only cup games where a fee is paid to the clubs for coverage but they're not included in your season ticket anyway.

1 hour ago, Hashimoto said:

Please get it sorted! 

Does it really 🤣🤣🤣

43 minutes ago, almair said:

Does anybody know where on the tsb app does this appear as I can't find anything relating to Hearts in the payment part.

its an option to take the discount on the payment page 

Sierra Delta
1 hour ago, almair said:

Are you trying to approve the card payment via TSB once you've processed it via Hearts etickets? If so when you log in to the TSB app there's a 'Payments to approve' button right at the top (below the TSB logo, above your accounts), click on that and the payment to Hearts should be there to approve/reject then you need to go back to the etickets screen to continue and complete purchase. 

The Mercer Takeover

Well done Hearts, excellent news on season ticket prices.

Anyone know how you add credit to your session ticket renewal, as there doesn't appear to be an option for it

Wee Mikey
57 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

understand all of this but are you selling on the ticket exchange?  My ST I don’t think will even be £200. 

If you give up ST will be a long time before you have the option of getting it back. 

Sound advice ☝️

Reduce away allocation in Roseburn and start tapping in to the ST waiting list, more JT’s at home games the better.

P.S. just renewed.

Edited by sac
Additional text

Wee Mikey
Just now, sac said:

Reduce away allocation in Roseburn and start tapping in to the ST waiting list, more JT’s at home games the better.

Agreed. 👍

How easy is it to get a new season ticket…will it be fairly difficult if they sold out last year?

I was looking to get my son his first one, but don’t know if it will be nigh on impossible…so don’t want to get his hopes up.

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, sac said:

That's the plan if sales as strong as last season a believe 

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, Deviskan said:

How easy is it to get a new season ticket…will it be fairly difficult if they sold out last year?

I was looking to get my son his first one, but don’t know if it will be nigh on impossible…so don’t want to get his hopes up.

Will need to go on waiting list 

Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Will need to go on waiting list 

Yeah already did that as soon as the email came through today. 

• davemclaren changed the title to ****23/24 Season Tickets - Waiting list being contacted ****