****23/24 Season Tickets - Waiting list being contacted ****

Sooperstar

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, PTBCAL said:

Wee update:

I was 701 on the waiting list last year

I have just been contacted to see if I want a Cat B (I do 😀) so they are clearly selling season tickets in the Roseburn from the sections we previously gave to the OF etc 

That's great news !

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• davemclaren

• hughesie27

• Selkirkhmfc1874

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

That's great news !

Maybe why there’s no confirmed season ticket sales numbers as yet. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, Paris 84 said:

Maybe why there’s no confirmed season ticket sales numbers as yet. 

Most likely , brilliant news that they still selling 

The Real Maroonblood
16 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Wee update:

I have just been contacted to see if I want a Cat B (I do 😀) so they are clearly selling season tickets in the Roseburn from the sections we previously gave to the OF etc 

Superb.

1 hour ago, PTBCAL said:

Wee update:

What section did you get offered mate?

Edited by jtkb

Also how can you find out where on list you are? still hoping my son can get a season ticket this year.

11 minutes ago, jtkb said:

What section did you get offered mate?

Both H & J I think 

I think the walk ups are for other sections. TO confirmed selling additional seats now in these sections 

10 minutes ago, jtkb said:

Also how can you find out where on list you are? still hoping my son can get a season ticket this year.

Just email them - they will respond quickly 

Thanks PTB. H  and J would be decent well.away from travelling fans not sure he would be happy right next to our impregnable security system that is a  plastic water slide 😁Actually that sounds like a good money spinner in summer for kids to fly down the roseburn yay .... OK of to email Andrew pffft Hotel ..... 🤣

Edited by jtkb

• 2 weeks later...
Jack Torrance

Quick question that someone with a better memory than me, will recall. Am I right in saying they don't issue new ST cards and your existing card carries over until it falls to bits. Is that right? Sure I read it somewhere but can't recall when or where.

5 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Quick question that someone with a better memory than me, will recall. Am I right in saying they don't issue new ST cards and your existing card carries over until it falls to bits. Is that right? Sure I read it somewhere but can't recall when or where.

It is. My son got a new one as he’s now U16 rather than U13 but I didn’t. 

22 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

We all got new tickets, but that's probably because we moved seats.

Jack Torrance
19 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

It is. My son got a new one as he’s now U16 rather than U13 but I didn’t. 

2 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

We all got new tickets, but that's probably because we moved seats.

Cheers folks. Yeah I think it's just new ones going out, so that ties up. Ta 👍

Selkirkhmfc1874

We had 15.500 season tickets last season and they've been contacting people on waiting list so either people didn't renew, people not buying off waiting list or we've sold more than 15.500

joondalupjambo
22 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

We had 15.500 season tickets last season and they've been contacting people on waiting list so either people didn't renew, people not buying off waiting list or we've sold more than 15.500

It was always my thinking that folk on the list would want to be beside at least one relative or a mate and getting two or more together will be a problem.  Then add in where folk want to sit.  The club can easily go through a lot of names before they hit pay dirt.  

On 27/07/2023 at 17:47, joondalupjambo said:

It was always my thinking that folk on the list would want to be beside at least one relative or a mate and getting two or more together will be a problem.  Then add in where folk want to sit.  The club can easily go through a lot of names before they hit pay dirt.  

If they really want a ST it's a good idea to take what's available. 

Opportunity to shift seats become available over time. 

The way the stadium is laid out friends can always meet up pre match and at HT. 

I can understand the problem if its a parent and child but surely people don't need to be so fussy that they have to hold hands with their 'friend' for 90 minutes. 😏

31 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I can understand the problem if its a parent and child but surely people don't need to be so fussy that they have to hold hands with their 'friend' for 90 minutes. 😏

Take your point, but I've a cat B and was looking for a move this year. I couldn't get seats together so stayed where I was. I'd love to get the Hibs games, but I also love going to the games in the company of my (adult) son and it means a lot to both of us to be sharing the experience fully. Each to their own though but it's a very social thing for a lot of supporters I think.

Also for what it's worth, there seemed to be a lot of the walk up crowd in H & J last season. Not many faces around us stayed the same. I wonder if they are now selling the season tickets in there and leaving the walk ups for the sections nearer the visiting support?

I am in similar position son has finished Uni and can get back to Edinburgh now and would love for us to sit beside each other was even willing to give up my great seat in section T and give up the hibs games . The things you do for kids lol. But can not even get 2 in roseburn due to waiting list that kinda sucks . Might see if I can get 2 walk ups and put mine on resale most games.