****23/24 Season Tickets - Waiting list being contacted ****

Sooperstar

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, Deviskan said:

Yeah already did that as soon as the email came through today. 

Could be a long wait buddy because there's few thousand on it already 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• davemclaren

• hughesie27

• Selkirkhmfc1874

Thought I'd pick up on this comment;

"As was the case for this season, all Season Ticket holders will be guaranteed a seat for domestic home Cup and European fixtures"

Doess that mean we are not selling more than say 16,000 STs as we can't guarantee more than that a ticket if we are at home to a team in the cup who demand the whole Roseburn?

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

"As was the case for this season, all Season Ticket holders will be guaranteed a seat for domestic home Cup and European fixtures"

Doess that mean we are not selling more than say 16,000 STs as we can't guarantee more than that a ticket if we are at home to a team in the cup who demand the whole Roseburn?

Roseburn season ticket holders cat b games only

9 minutes ago, Sierra Delta said:

Are you trying to approve the card payment via TSB once you've processed it via Hearts etickets? If so when you log in to the TSB app there's a 'Payments to approve' button right at the top (below the TSB logo, above your accounts), click on that and the payment to Hearts should be there to approve/reject then you need to go back to the etickets screen to continue and complete purchase. 

Thanks very much. I don't deal with the money as that's the Wifes' job, in fact it's the first time I've looked at the app and thanks to your advice I found the 'payments to approve button' Will get onto this shortly.

Top Man

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Roseburn season ticket holders cat b games only

I know but the comment doesn't distinguish, it says if you have a ST you'll definitely get a ticket for home cup games if you want one 

21 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

In theory yes as the away team can claim up to 20% of available seats.

Wee Mikey

At risk of picking up a thread ban for spamming, the juxta-position of our new and uplifting ST vid vis-a-vis that from a few seasons ago by H1b5?

I couldn't resist. 😎

Malaprop Sisters (featuring a hapless Dougray Scott):-

https://fb.watch/kkIu_1ID39/

Our ST vid:-

Night & Day, so it is ...

Ye'll be forever in our shadow, and in our wake should any Hibby interloper be looking in.

❤️❤️G❤️

Dean Winchester
26 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Take it you have to call to have any re-sale credits added 

From the Ticket Exchange? No you can apply it via etickets but it needs to be done for each individual account that has credit so I had to put through a separate renewal for me and my son to get the full amount applied.

The Mercer Takeover
1 hour ago, sac said:

Reduce away allocation in Roseburn and start tapping in to the ST waiting list, more JT’s at home games the better.

P.S. just renewed.

This

The Mercer Takeover
2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

I’d argue that all team should be reduced to 600 maximum.  In fact 400 and get the Perspex up 

This

PapaShango

Might be being stupid here, however I have £27 credit in my account from the ticket exchange this season and my son £13. When I go to renew it only comes up with the £27. Anyone any idea how I use his credit? I've logged into his account to try and buy his separate but it won't let me with him only being 6!

hughesie27

Mine going to be cheap as ****. Missed about 8 games and all sold on the exchange lol 

I've got £90 to take off mines. Lovely.

I'm sure I've heard murmurs a few months ago that thr OF will be reduced to1 section  next year. Hibs will remain as is.

joondalupjambo
4 hours ago, MTS1874 said:

Brilliant still £290 for my auld codgers platinum seat.

Same for me and better still just won £275 on the Premium Bonds this month so only costing me 15 quid🤣

joondalupjambo
3 hours ago, Hashimoto said:

Trying to renew on-line.....Website keeps kicking me out. Wish Hearts admin would build a system fit for purpose. A long convoluted way to conduct transactions. Makes you think Hearts don't want your money.
Please get it sorted! 

Could you explain how it is Hearts Admin who have built the system?  I am confused.

I thought these folk were administrative staff not software developers.

The Real Maroonblood
4 hours ago, MTS1874 said:

Brilliant still £290 for my auld codgers platinum seat.

Ditto. 

Hashimoto
1 minute ago, joondalupjambo said:

Could you explain how it is Hearts Admin who have built the system?  I am confused.

I thought these folk were administrative staff not software developers.

Sorry if you're confused!......I thought admin was a general term for those who looked after the infrastructure around a business.......My mistake! 

joondalupjambo
Just now, Hashimoto said:

Sorry if you're confused!......I thought admin was a general term for those who looked after the infrastructure around a business.......My mistake! 

Not confused mate.  Just reading what you put.  I just do not want folk who have nothing to do with a problem blamed. Folk doing admin getting a fraction of what software developers get so best to clarify. Sure you understand 👍

ColinSmith1255
3 hours ago, Koolkeith said:

Do you have an existing card saved? If so delete and add again. I always get problems with MasterCard in general. Although worked fine this time.

Yes, I always have problems trying to use a saved card. I get round it by ignoring the saved card option and then get my phone to auto fill my card details. Ticket purchased in a couple of minutes.

Hashimoto
1 minute ago, joondalupjambo said:

Not confused mate.  Just reading what you put.  I just do not want folk who have nothing to do with a problem blamed. Folk doing admin getting a fraction of what software developers get so best to clarify. Sure you understand 👍

Admin is, or was my personal generalisation. Not pointing the finger at any individual. However if you have a system that is problematic would it not be prudent for the "office staff" to not run it through a "fit for purpose" test before launching it on its customers.....Anyway, I've said my bit......IMO the website could do with some improvements to make the customer experience that wee bit better.

Ford Prentice
4 minutes ago, ColinSmith1255 said:

Yes, I always have problems trying to use a saved card. I get round it by ignoring the saved card option and then get my phone to auto fill my card details. Ticket purchased in a couple of minutes.

Had the same problem. Used your solution. Sorted - thanks.

joondalupjambo
19 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Admin is, or was my personal generalisation. Not pointing the finger at any individual. However if you have a system that is problematic would it not be prudent for the "office staff" to not run it through a "fit for purpose" test before launching it on its customers.....Anyway, I've said my bit......IMO the website could do with some improvements to make the customer experience that wee bit better.

👍

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, graygo said:

In theory yes as the away team can claim up to 20% of available seats.

Is the key phrase "available seats". 

I suspect that this won't cover cat B ST holders for cup games. 

Have to agree with most posters, great move by the club to keep prices the same. I think they will be rewarded with most if not all, renewing. 

4 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Is the key phrase "available seats". 

I suspect that this won't cover cat B ST holders for cup games. 

Have to agree with most posters, great move by the club to keep prices the same. I think they will be rewarded with most if not all, renewing. 

I think it could be, we're allowed to deduct some for complimentary tickets for players and staff etc and hospitality as well before working out what 20% is I think.

I agree the club has got the pricing spot on. 👍

Another Robbo

No but I don't think you see them until you click through to pay.

Francis Albert
3 hours ago, Doc Rob said:

I haven’t had a renewal email?

Neither have I. I can't find anything on the website either. I assume we have a few weeks to renew?

Selkirkhmfc1874
6 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Neither have I. I can't find anything on the website either. I assume we have a few weeks to renew?

Week beginning 5th June to renew

1 hour ago, SuperAustin said:

Finance got declined for some reason 

but not giving me option to buy again 

You need to contact TO and ask them to release your tickets again as they will be held awaiting finance completion.  Not sure if the automatically release after a period of time or on a declined application.

Fort Vallance

Great work by ticket office staff. Wanted to change my grandsons to an FTE. Emails answered within minutes and sorted. Good work guys.

SuperAustin
16 minutes ago, Pc7072 said:

You need to contact TO and ask them to release your tickets again as they will be held awaiting finance completion.  Not sure if the automatically release after a period of time or on a declined application.

Emailed ticket TO said takes couple of days for it to be released 

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

No, once you go to basket it allows you to apply the discount.

With the cost of living having rocketed , this is a very good move my the club , and they deserve a lot of credit for that 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Vin1874 said:

How do you change your ST now without risk of not getting a seat?

With great difficulty 

15 minutes ago, Vin1874 said:

How do you change your ST now without risk of not getting a seat?

Renew now, then you can move seats once renewal period is up. You'll get refunded the difference if it's a cheaper seat.

13 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

With great difficulty 

Is there a period for people that want to change tickets or is it just who ever can get them after the renewal period is up?

2 minutes ago, kila said:

Renew now, then you can move seats once renewal period is up. You'll get refunded the difference if it's a cheaper seat.

Thank you 

Clark Griswold

It’s times like this that makes me regret giving up my ST for this season after have one for the last 2 seasons, but was due to personal circumstances outwith my control.

I am now in a position to get one again but feel joining the wait list is futile at the moment if we have 3000+ on it 

...a bit disco
2 hours ago, SuperAustin said:

Finance got declined for some reason 

but not giving me option to buy again 

You must have pissed them right off!

I'm currently 'resting' and still got finance approved after a referral.

Gorgie_Rules

I’d happily pay more money to see the Old Firm cut to just the top of section M only.

Hope there is serious backlash if we chose to give them preferential treatment over other away clubs. To be holding seats back to give them when we have a large waiting list for STs would be a disgraceful decision.

It’s time somebody in Scotland doesn’t let them get all there own way.

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

Back to 2005
10 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

I’d happily pay more money to see the Old Firm cut to just the top of section M only.

Hope there is serious backlash if we chose to give them preferential treatment over other away clubs. To be holding seats back to give them when we have a large waiting list for STs would be a disgraceful decision.

It’s time somebody in Scotland doesn’t let them get all there own way.

Has anyone at the club been able to explain the rationale behind giving the OF a higher number of tickets? A complete nonsense. 

Sinbad the Sailor

Well done Hearts great gesture and good they've read the room unlike some other clubs.

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

Just blame FoH, you usually do 

• davemclaren changed the title to ****23/24 Season Tickets - Waiting list being contacted ****