*****Heart Of Midlothian Vs Ross County Official Match Thread*****

Masonic

Hungry hippo
7 minutes ago, LGF said:

Apologies if this is the wrong place for this, but I have 1 spare ticket for tomorrow Section H Row 26 if anyone would like it.

The good news is that it is free, the bad news is that it is for the seat next to me.

Thus isn't a dating website 😀

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Clark Griswold

• Hearts007

• tian447

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Thus isn't a dating website 😀

Could call it Jam Tarts 🤔😆?
I’ll get my coat 🤦🏽

Fort Vallance
9 hours ago, MTS1874 said:

I won’t be there as I’m on holiday but I’m sure I’ll catch the game in Albufeira.

Hearts to win a physical game 2-1

:flag2::flag2::flag2:

The Geordie Viking. Carlos will sort you out.

On 20/04/2023 at 12:51, Nelly Terraces said:

Nothing else but a 'from the 1st whistle' all out attacking display, taking the game to the opposition & a convincing win will suffice. Anything less & I can see things very quickly turning sour from those of us who ARE going.

A very real possibility. We'll see where the team mentality is at, tension in the stands won't be far off, and it could turn real nasty (which I'm sure Ross County are more than aware of).

Jambof3tornado
14 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Apologies if covered elsewhere, but anyone know who the referee is tomorrow?

Don robertson

If we turn in another slow, lazy, gutless performance tomorrow, Naismith has no chance. And I hope Hearts act quickly.

Will be interesting to see what the players do for him tomorrow and their attitude.

Toxteth O'Grady
55 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Don robertson

He will give us 4 penalties and send 3 of their players off. Just to troll Bob

Rocky jamboa

Tough to predict what team Naismith will go with tomorrow. Would imagine he'll have been looking at who's been up for it during the week. Need high intensity from the start. 

I'd like to see Mckay, Humphrys, Kuol and Shankland in the front 4 positions. 

The players have chucked it.

I would not even trust one of these losers to take an Amazon package in for me or water a house plant whilst I was on holiday.

Most teams seem to get a new manager bounce yet these losers somehow managed to look even shiter after Neilson left.

I advise people to not even think 'we will get a kick up the arse' or 'we will click' we just wont.

They don't give a **** and are just a sappy bunch of fleaweights.

Hearts 0 Ross County 2

I expect us to change our ways and put on a show tomorrow. If not, it'll be the final straw for many players who can pack their shit and **** off. 

2 hours ago, Australis said:

If we turn in another slow, lazy, gutless performance tomorrow, Naismith has no chance. And I hope Hearts act quickly.

Will be interesting to see what the players do for him tomorrow and their attitude.

What do you mean ‘act quickly’ 

We fail to win tomorrow or god forbid get beat and the season is over IMO, not mathematically but we’re never coming back from failing to beat these in an absolutely key game.

You’re not expecting a new manager in  before the next game surely ? A stupid panic quick appointment which we will doubtless regret by September 

Edited by JimmyCant

Captain Canada

I really hope I'm wrong, but I can't see us going from utterly abysmal to any kind of decent attacking performance today. 

The rot has well and truly set in and if we concede first, I think we'll lose the game with a whimper. 

The Ross County strikers are exactly the type of players we've struggled with all season. 

We feature in the Guardian quiz today (what links a terrier dog, an Edinburgh railway station & football club and Emile Heskey?)

I take that as a good omen.

Rick Sanchez

I have no idea how many training sessions it would take to merit a place on the bench after a serious injury?

I've read the rule of thumb that you need atleast 2 full sessions for a regular injury before consideration.

I would love to see Boyce's name on the bench.

8 minutes ago, FWJ said:

We feature in the Guardian quiz today (what links a terrier dog, an Edinburgh railway station & football club and Emile Heskey?)

I take that as a good omen.

Must be Sir Walter Scott but dunno what the terrier bit is

Emile Heskey is Ivanhoe

KyleLafferty
20 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I have no idea how many training sessions it would take to merit a place on the bench after a serious injury?

I've read the rule of thumb that you need atleast 2 full sessions for a regular injury before consideration.

I would love to see Boyce's name on the bench.

No chance Boyce will be in the squad. He’s not even doing full training.

21 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Must be Sir Walter Scott but dunno what the terrier bit is

Emile Heskey is Ivanhoe

The terrier is a Dandie Dinmont

Still a chance we can salvage third if we win today. Lose and that's the season done. Genuinely don't know if the players are going to be up for it which is shocking. I feel bad for Naismith in a way, he's been handed a pile of shite. Very capable players but they seem that they just can't be arsed. 

Gorgierools
1 minute ago, FWJ said:

The terrier is a Dandie Dinmont

I now feel as thick as a sub door. Probably why I don't read the Guardian.

Right, I'm leaving the hoose in 5 minutes, on my way to Tynie. I hope when I log in here at about half two it'll be a bit of a happier thread. Not gonna hold my breath, but... 'MON THE HEEEAAARRRTTTSSS !!!

Bazzas right boot

Jordan White could have a field day today, we really need to defend cross balls better.

If we don't win the first ball we need to win the second or they'll get chances.

We should have enough in us to score a couple, but if we don't score early it could  be emotional. 

I'll go 3-1 us, but if we play like the second half last week, county could knick it.

Either that or 6-3.

Big game today and nothing to do with getting third more about winning a game for a change... I cannot understand how a team can go from losing one in a dozen to losing five straight! We need to win today otherwise I honestly can see us going to the end of this season without another win. The tide has to turn and if we cannot do that today I think there is little hope for the remaining games so come on Hearts I am going 3-1 to the famous.

Class of 75
23 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Still a chance we can salvage third if we win today. Lose and that's the season done. Genuinely don't know if the players are going to be up for it which is shocking. I feel bad for Naismith in a way, he's been handed a pile of shite. Very capable players but they seem that they just can't be arsed. 

Agree but get beaten by this lot and it is really embarrassing. C'mon Hearts

TweedbankJambo
9 hours ago, Cruyff said:

I expect us to change our ways and put on a show tomorrow. If not, it'll be the final straw for many players who can pack their shit and **** off. 

👍

kingantti1874
9 hours ago, Cruyff said:

In a nutshell. Sooner they realise they are playing for their future the better.  

14 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

In a nutshell. Sooner they realise they are playing for their future the better.  

Does that really cut it the way modern football and contracts work though. You get paid for the length of your contract no matter how the team does and it’s very difficult to get rid of non performers sitting on a 3-4 year deal. We know that better than anyone.

2 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Crowd will turn on the players after 10 mins. That’s my only prediction 

Yep. Scoring early is really important today or the place will turn toxic fairly quickly 

3 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Seen it before tbh, in fact, RC will be relying on it.😐

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Most, if not all of The players who are leaving will aready know and likley have plans in place, imo that the biggest issue atm.

Terry Butcher syndrome. 

Will be compounded and made worse if some senior like Shankland,  CG, Boyce, Halkett etc players backed Bob.

Add in the confidence issues, then we really are in a shite place.

If county score first, the bottom could fall out us.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

2 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Seen it before tbh, in fact, RC will be relying on it.😐

Yip, and it will likley play out.

Diadora Van Basten
10 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

The players have chucked it.

I would not even trust one of these losers to take an Amazon package in for me or water a house plant whilst I was on holiday.

Most teams seem to get a new manager bounce yet these losers somehow managed to look even shiter after Neilson left.

I advise people to not even think 'we will get a kick up the arse' or 'we will click' we just wont.

They don't give a **** and are just a sappy bunch of fleaweights.

Hearts 0 Ross County 2

I was feeling confident before I read this.

Now I am apprehensive.

:levein2:

1 minute ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

I was feeling confident before I read this.

Now I am apprehensive.

:levein2:

I suggest sticking her on ignore like the vast majority have on here.

Your KB experience will be significantly more tolerable as a result.

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, KyleLafferty said:

No chance Boyce will be in the squad. He’s not even doing full training.

That's probably an advantage to Boycie. Give him a start 🙂

pettigrewsstylist

Lose today and battle for 3rd is over. 

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

44 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Away to get changed in tae ma fitbaw togs, see you there folks.

C’MON HEAAARTS.

Mind and bring the right boots, it’s going to rain. 

Gorgierools
47 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Away to get changed in tae ma fitbaw togs, see you there folks.

C’MON HEART

Bover boots and yellow laces?

Really is last chance saloon today. Win, and win well, and the season/Europe can be saved. Lose and we'll probably end up 6th. Over to you Steven and players

18 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Lose today and battle for 3rd is over. 

Lose today and it's sixth and 5 consecutive losses will turn into 11, and a big summer clearout.

11 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

water a house plant whilst I was on holiday.

I always forget to water the plants when my wife’s away 🤷‍♂️nothing wrong with that 🙄