• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Clark Griswold

• Hearts007

• tian447

5 minutes ago, Masonic said:

Must WIN game to give us a chance to salvage the season.

I’m getting to the stage where I don’t give a feck - just like half our players!

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Europe's gone,start blooding youth.

Agree, let the gutless wage thieves sit at home.

Just now, hearts00 said:

We’ll have 65% possession. Have seven shots, two on target and draw 1-1. 

You think we'll score?

1 minute ago, hearts00 said:

We’ll have 65% possession. Have seven shots, two on target and draw 1-1. 

You are the most optimistic poster I've seen today!

What's the point now? 

We're not going to finish 3rd, we're not going to qualify for Europe, and we've got absolutely **** all to play for for the rest of the season. 

6 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Play Shankland as a 9 and tell him to stay there. Give him service with another forward. 

Worst thing we did for Shankland was to make him captain, ever since we did he went backwards, literally.

gordiegords

I think apathy is going to set in now, I’ve went from being hopeful of finishing third to now thinking 5th is likely, we are broken and this lot as a team are finished. 

Win this anyway at all. Fluke og or whatever. Rangers/Sevco win v the Sheep. 

Then it's game on v Sheep at Tyncastle. 

Forever the optimist I know. 

I think Ross County could probably do with the points. My understanding is the players really want to demonstrate just how much they've ****ed 3rd with another defeat. Just to really underline that its done and not happening. 

Maybe we can concede in the first minute this time? Really set a tempo. Begin as you mean to go on and all that. 

The car crash that is Hearts skids towards further damage next week. These players are not fit to wear maroon. 

It is not over yet 4th will get Europe win next week sheep defeat then we have a cup final at home to Aberdeen.

But not sure Naisy if Naisy can coach out this lazy playing side to side at back that is killing us. Looked like a Robbie team out there big ask for Naisy reckon proper manager and most of his own players required. I am not giving up hope I know we are hurt today but we should never chuck the towel. Like to see pollock  start next week and see how he gets on nothing to loose now tbh

0-2 they will have fight and guts. Simple as that. If we continue to play the likes of Grant, Kio, Mackay then it’s good night. Not expecting anything apart from a few beers and chat with mates. 

lose and the support will just not bother our arses turning up post split. Unless Aberdeen get beat off sevco which I now doubt 

Edited by 1971fozzy

Clark

Atkinson Neilson Rowles Cochrane

Sibbick  Kio

Ginnelly   Pollock    McKay

Shankland

Edited by DB1874

lost in space

We need to win next week, hope Dons don't beat Huns. After that we need to win at Pittodrie.

Might happen......

Geoff Kilpatrick

Team:

Clark - Atkinson, Hill, Rowles, Cochrane - Devlin, Sibbick, Kiomourtzoglou - Kuol, Shankland, McKay

Subs: Stewart, Neilson, Kingsley, Halliday, Pollock, Oda, Humphrys, Ginnelly, Forrest

Something tells me we will scrape a 1-0 win, probably because I won't watch it! Sibbick to score

Luckies1874
17 hours ago, lost in space said:

We need to win next week, hope Dons don't beat Huns. After that we need to win at Pittodrie.

Might happen......

Hearts v Aberdeen will definitely be at Tynecastle. Whether it will still be a meaningful game or the Dandies can come and sing "Hearts have FALLEN apart again" for 90 minutes is the only question.

We will probably concede , that big lump of wood White will give Rowles a wee nudge and be through  one on one with Zander.

We will probably huff and puff and nick an equiliser. 

Unfortunately I think this might be the final nail in our coffin for the season, I really hope I'm wrong but these players are pussies and have absolutely no guts outside of Shankland and a couple of others. I just can't see where we are turning our season around ? Too much damage been done Unfortunately, anyway best we can hope for is a 1-0 hearts Shankland Penalty! Hooray!

Edited by gregzy2k7

gorgierulesapply88

Having watched Ross County V Aberdeen...

Hearts 2-0. 2 weeks to get some sort of 'system' will hopefully see what Naismith has planned for season end.

Watt-Zeefuik

Clark

Atkinson Sibbick  Rowles Cochrane

Devlin

Forrest  Grant  Pollock McKay

Shankland

Edited by Led Tasso

LochcarronJambo

Let’s face it, it is last chance saloon on Saturday, only 3 points will do, Ross County will smell blood & be launching the ball every chance they get into our box…… defenders need to show a bit of courage & for once I want to see fight & closing down from the first minute, expected that on Saturday & we failed to do it …..unless we get at them straight away its going to be a tense anxious game & mustn’t allow them a sniff as if they score first I am not sure we can come back, I am hopeful tactics set up & effort are adjusted …please

The Treasurer

IF and it is a big if, we win and the sheep lose then we are back in with a chance, even if it is a slim one. 

Any other combination of results then it's all over 

There's a million other threads for negative comments.  Let's keep this thread for focussing on the actual game.  I expect us to show much more aggression than we did on Saturday, if so we will win.  Probably 2-1.

Gorgie_Rules
1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

IF and it is a big if, we win and the sheep lose then we are back in with a chance, even if it is a slim one. 

Any other combination of results then it's all over 

It's really not that big an IF.

We have been brutal for weeks but we are at home against bottom of the league. This game is totally different to anything we have had recently (its our 3rd home league game in 2 and a half months for example). We'll be bookies favourite to win the game, as will Rangers be favourites to beat Aberdeen on Sunday.

There is no better pre-split fixture for us than bottom of the league at home, whilst Aberdeen have the 4th worst fixture out of the 22 possible. 

It's obviously all over if we don't win this, but any sort of win with Aberdeen failing to and momentum can shift. Thankfully I dont think Naismith and the squad will have chucked the towel in just yet like the majority on here.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

There's a million other threads for negative comments.  Let's keep this thread for focussing on the actual game.  I expect us to show much more aggression than we did on Saturday, if so we will win.  Probably 2-1.

Was actually just going to say that, another weeks training and hopefully SN can see what our best options are to get back on track aa a win puts it back in our own hands. 

We haven’t won a game live on sky since the 2-1 over Celtic at the start of last season.

Couple that with the 7 defeats in the last 8 matches and we can all guarantee it will be a swashbuckling home victory…😳324EFCC1-AD39-4359-884D-ADA3808B0DC6.gif.04996bb811697221fbac8c5555ca1ea3.gif

7 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

Clark

Atkinson Sibbick  Rowles Cochrane

Devlin

Forrest  Grant  Pollock McKay

Shankland

That's an interesting selection.   Good attacking side.  I would be willing to give it a go. 

How long we go before collapsing at the first set piece,  due to the size and strength of the team, probably within 15 minutes. 

With VAR though, anything is possible.    We could get two or three penalties or they could get players sent off.    That would help. 

Atkinson Sibbick Rowles Cochrane 

Devlin Haring/Kio Halliday/Grant

Forrest Shankland McKay 

Edited by HMFC01