Snodgrass

gorgierulesapply88

7 hours ago, Kyle Lafferty HoMSC said:

Getting himself sent off in that St Mirren game was among the most pathetic things I've seen a Hearts player do.

Could see him charging about trying to do it for about 10 minutes beforehand too 🐀

That sending off was a joke. He got nothing but ball in that tackle. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naisys Tackle

• BackOfTheNet

• Luckies1874

• Pete Elliott

gorgierulesapply88

The season has ended, he was waiting until season end...

Could this scupper Naismith chance of the job? Or is he waiting to see if he gets it before he speaks?

Samuel Camazzola
9 hours ago, Kyle Lafferty HoMSC said:

Getting himself sent off in that St Mirren game was among the most pathetic things I've seen a Hearts player do.

Could see him charging about trying to do it for about 10 minutes beforehand too 🐀

The tackle he was cautioned for was clean and fair. The inept officials got it wrong. 😄

The man's a prick, he may have 2nd thoughts about spilling any beans from the Tynecastle Tin as it may well come back to hit him square in the face, if he does he might have a serious backlash from current employers who he's already tried to throw under the bus. 

I wonder if Robbie and Jig will be waiting in the background to hide in his shadows ?

The Tackle
2 minutes ago, hmfc4life1991 said:

Already a thread on this.... very pointless. 

2 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

There's a Snodgrass thread already for any gossip queens. 

It was the OP who started that one too :rofl: fishwife 

Glad he has gone and do not really care why . He should be gone for his performances in midfield either way . His last few games he was a total liability 

Dick Dastardly
8 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

The season has ended, he was waiting until season end...

Could this scupper Naismith chance of the job? Or is he waiting to see if he gets it before he speaks?

Why would it have any bearing on Naismiths chances? 

gorgierulesapply88
2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Glad he has gone and do not really care why . He should be gone for his performances in midfield either way . His last few games he was a total liability 

Barrie Mckay has been a liability for 2 year.

gorgierulesapply88
Just now, Dick Dastardly said:

Why would it have any bearing on Naismiths chances? 

One can only imagine what's to be said?

Just now, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Good job he wasnt anchoring midfield then 

Robert Snodgrass doesn’t care about Robert Snodgrass as much as the OP cares about Robert Snodgrass. 

gorgierulesapply88
Just now, Mr Sifter said:

Robert Snodgrass doesn’t care about Robert Snodgrass as much as the OP cares about Robert Snodgrass. 

It's all quiet on the manager front, why no search for what he was so eager to say but 'waiting' until season end to say...

Lone Striker
3 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

How do you know Snoddy's going to publicly say anything ?   Where are you getting this "tells all" stuff from ?

jamboinglasgow
4 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Get out. If you going to sprout nonsense like that, while McKay has been mixed this season, last season he was one of our best players and crucial to us getting third.

Dick Dastardly
8 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Go on, hit us with your imaginary theories then

Pete Elliott
On 05/06/2023 at 20:36, Bull's-eye said:

Made up nonsense on here is way better than the truth.

Made up nonsense? Can you give any exampl…oh wait…

17 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Bazzas right boot

I heard he ran in in the changing room with his face painted green before kick of and shouted " Mon the hibs" .

See when he does tell all , I seriously hope it is done in the format of a Dear Deardrie comic style . Lots of finger on the cheek while looking off in to the distance stuff

Bull's-eye
3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

I heard he ran in in the changing room with his face painted green before kick of and shouted " Mon the hibs" .

I heard that was you before the cup final.

Lololololololololol

Lone Striker
17 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Go on, hit us with your imaginary theories then

JKB on a slow news day - dontcha just love it ?

:sadrobbo:

26 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

It's all quiet on the manager front, why no search for what he was so eager to say but 'waiting' until season end to say...

Cos it’s been n gone. If a weeks a long time in politics, it’s a ****ing lifetime in football. Who cares? What’s to be gained for Heart of Midlothian, and our fans, by Robert Snodgrass coming out and giving his side of the story as to what happened? And given (I’d imagine) his side might involve digs at the club (at best) or shit stirring (at worse), Im even less inclined to hear what he’s got to say. 

Todays news, tomorrows chip wrapper etc etc. We’ve got a new manager coming in, a transfer window on the horizon, and a European draw to chew the fat over. Who cares about Robert Snodgrass? 

Lone Striker
4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

See when he does tell all , I seriously hope it is done in the format of a Dear Deardrie comic style . Lots of finger on the cheek while looking off in to the distance stuff

Yep..... and serialised in the Daily Re t ard under the heading "My Tynecastle Hell" 

Dick Dastardly
6 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

JKB on a slow news day - dontcha just love it ?

:sadrobbo:

It's mental the pish folk come out with. I'm glad I've never read the covid thread

Vlad Magic
5 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

It's mental the pish folk come out with. I'm glad I've never read the covid thread

Same protagonists every time.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

I heard that was you before the cup final.

Lololololololololol

Nope. 

I never painted my face green. 

Naisys Tackle

McCulloch said: "I think there's obviously been a fallout in the dressing room. Snoddy's not been happy with some things going on that I'm not going to get involved in because that's the players - we were the coaching staff.

"Unless we were involved in that then I would say something about it. Snoddy came out with a statement saying that he'll come out and say something when the time is right and wishes the boys all the best and I think 99% of the dressing room got in touch with him.

Asked if Snodgrass was too vocal about Hearts' troubles at that time and as such, the rest of the players didn't like it, McCulloch replied: "I don't know about that because that would have been in the dressing room.

"What I can say is when we were taking a dip in form, Snoddy was the one that was showing true leadership for me and showing how much of a winner he was.

"For me, I've been in dressing rooms - especially at the bigger clubs, or Rangers let's say - and you dig each other out, that's how you get the best of each other.

"Some maybe can't handle it, some can but for me that's the way to have a togetherness. Because you can have a fallout and then go 'right c'mon'."

‘Snoddy’ can **** off and McCulloch can **** right off. 

Snodgrass was absolutely wank for months and a big factor in our decline. As a DM he couldn’t lace Haring’s left boot.

17 minutes ago, Naisys Tackle said:

McCulloch said: "I think there's obviously been a fallout in the dressing room. Snoddy's not been happy with some things going on that I'm not going to get involved in because that's the players - we were the coaching staff.

"Unless we were involved in that then I would say something about it. Snoddy came out with a statement saying that he'll come out and say something when the time is right and wishes the boys all the best and I think 99% of the dressing room got in touch with him.

Asked if Snodgrass was too vocal about Hearts' troubles at that time and as such, the rest of the players didn't like it, McCulloch replied: "I don't know about that because that would have been in the dressing room.

"What I can say is when we were taking a dip in form, Snoddy was the one that was showing true leadership for me and showing how much of a winner he was.

"For me, I've been in dressing rooms - especially at the bigger clubs, or Rangers let's say - and you dig each other out, that's how you get the best of each other.

"Some maybe can't handle it, some can but for me that's the way to have a togetherness. Because you can have a fallout and then go 'right c'mon'."

Doesn't sound like McCulloch was particularly hands on. You'd expect the assistant manager to have his ear to the ground and know a bit about the squad dynamics. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
21 minutes ago, Naisys Tackle said:

Tom English replied and disputed that (he had 2 accounts from the players}. One player agreed with elbows, the other said Snodgrass crossed a line.

13 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Snodgrass was absolutely wank for months and a big factor in our decline. As a DM he couldn’t lace Haring’s left boot.

Bottom line right there. 

The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Difficult to disagree with that.

Go for it 1308
21 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Absolutely spot on 👌 

Spitonastranger
55 minutes ago, Naisys Tackle said:

McCulloch, bigger club The Rangers who we left in the championship. Remember his attempted clearance at Tynecastle😄

Appreciate McCulloch may want to be diplomatic and might not want to air all the details, but he doesn’t come across particularly well here.

I'm not going to get involved in because that's the players - we were the coaching staff

I don't know about that because that would have been in the dressing room

**** off. It’s literally your responsibility as a coaching team to identify these kinds of issues and get on top of them. Naismith was in the door five minutes and he snuffed it right out.

The players may well have had their own issues amongst themselves, but our coaching team were well and truly asleep at the wheel. Better off without Snodgrass, and better off without Neilson and McCulloch.

Edited by liam11

upgotheheads
48 minutes ago, Hansel said:

Doesn't sound like McCulloch was particularly hands on. You'd expect the assistant manager to have his ear to the ground and know a bit about the squad dynamics. 

8 minutes ago, liam11 said:

Appreciate McCulloch might want to be diplomatic and want not want to air all the details, but he doesn’t come across particularly well here.

I'm not going to get involved in because that's the players - we were the coaching staff

I don't know about that because that would have been in the dressing room

**** off. It’s literally your responsibility as a coaching team to identify these kinds of issues and get on top of them. Naismith was in the door five minutes and he snuffed it right out.

The players may well have had their own issues amongst themselves, but our coaching team were well and truly asleep at the wheel. Better off without Snodgrass, and better off without Neilson and McCulloch.

This and this.

Edited by upgotheheads

indianajones

Those quotes from Elbows speaks volumes about the coaching issues under useless Robbie. 

Honestly raging reading that. You are the exact people that are meant to show leadership and recognise these issues. Earn your keep. 

Glad both of them are out on their arse. Useless.