Snodgrass

gorgierulesapply88

15 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Many will disagree but this all comes down to the wrong mentality, culture and lack of accountability right from the top. It’s far from the only reason but it’s definitely amongst them and means we are so often found wanting when it matters. You need people in the dressing room who demand better, demand more. If some of the players can’t take that then find guys who can! By the way the new Technical Director was one of those types so I’m hoping he will find players with the correct character traits. 

I do actually agree with this, but those demanding more need to be leading by example. Any old hod carrier can go in and demand stuff, leaders need to demonstrate it. A decrepit Snodgrass, and management team with barely an entire brain amongst them were not those people. Naisy at least had a professional playing career at the top level and can speak with experience of what that takes.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naisys Tackle

• BackOfTheNet

• Luckies1874

• Pete Elliott

No Idle Talk

That is a pretty pathetic comment from Lee McCulloch. Zero responsibility being taken for the dressing room falling apart. Sorry Lee, but it happened on your watch. 

GorgieFifeLife
15 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Haring is horrific.

Wouldn’t get a game for our 5 a side team and that’s a fact, utter huddy.

Edited by GorgieFifeLife

4 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

There are some that think Neilson will be back for a third term.

I am fairly certain no-one at the club, now or in the future, would be stupid enough to bring him back. Even for half-time - he would get chased out of Tynie.

You get the persistence of those who say he was 1st, 3rd, left in 2nd blah blah blah. Bottom line is he had an opportunity to begin to create a gap from the pack and he showed that he wasn't capable. That absence of capability includes having a moron like McCulloch as his assistant. Neilson just didn't have the skillset and that was exemplified in the abject failure that he overseen this season. 

All the shite that gets peddled in his defence about next level stuff is best ignored. He had everything in his favour to start to create a gap from the pack and he failed spectacularly. A missed opportunity for the club through having the wrong incumbent in the job. 

16 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Haring is horrific.

Dumb ☝️ ...

... and Dumber 👇

1 hour ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

4 hours ago, Yoda said:

Will be interesting to see what the Robbie fan club have to say.  Sounds like a complete sh1tshow.

Certainly does. Also calls into question what the Sporting Director was doing and whether he was aware, as he should've been, and whether he alerted the Board to the shitshow that was unfolding under Bob. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Dumb ☝️ ...

... and Dumber 👇

Bit of an insult to a fine film 

Jesus f Christ. 

8 minutes ago, Carter said:

Certainly does. Also calls into question what the Sporting Director was doing and whether he was aware, as he should've been, and whether he alerted the Board to the shitshow that was unfolding under Bob. 

I hope Savage knew what was going on reported it to the Board.  If he didn't he needs to give himself a shake.

If he did they (the Board) weren't listening or decided to take no action, if the rumours are true that it was Savage and the FOH reps that wanted Neilson out.  The other Board members wanted to keep him.  Astonishing if true.

18 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

He is fibbing. Stll useless tho.

Agree about the fibbing but not surprised the best excuse he can come up with is "Errrr, ah didnae ken, it wiznae me". What a spangle.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Was McCulloch sweating during the interview? 

Whatever the details are Snodgrass clearly didn't work out on or off the pitch, these signings rarely do. 

Craig Gordon is a notable exception, old pro living on past glory is not somewhere I want us to ever go again 

I'd love a Scottish Football forum equivalent of this with fans bold claims put to the test.

Bad Religion
8 minutes ago, Costanza said:

I'd love a Scottish Football forum equivalent of this with fans bold claims put to the test.

That's excellent 🤣

Although I could have made those kicks. 

2 hours ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

You wouldn't know a football player if you seen one, that's a fact, utter dafty.

Robbo-Jambo

McCulloch is a dense ***** with no coaching ability or personality.

Hated it when he was part of HMFC.

Utter scumbag.

19 hours ago, Spitonastranger said:

McCulloch, bigger club The Rangers who we left in the championship. Remember his attempted clearance at Tynecastle😄

Always kept my mouth shut about the hun fud when he was coaching - but I never liked him as a player or coach, he should have been nowhere near Hearts.

His pathetic response to what was going on just confirms my thoughts as WTF he was there in the first place.

1 hour ago, Carter said:

You get the persistence of those who say he was 1st, 3rd, left in 2nd blah blah blah. Bottom line is he had an opportunity to begin to create a gap from the pack and he showed that he wasn't capable. That absence of capability includes having a moron like McCulloch as his assistant. Neilson just didn't have the skillset and that was exemplified in the abject failure that he overseen this season. 

All the shite that gets peddled in his defence about next level stuff is best ignored. He had everything in his favour to start to create a gap from the pack and he failed spectacularly. A missed opportunity for the club through having the wrong incumbent in the job. 

You can have an opinion of whether he did good or not, doesn't mean he should be unwelcome at Tynecastle. Absolute bullshit patter. He won the cup and has done nothing to make him unwelcome.

GorgieFifeLife
11 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

You wouldn't know a football player if you seen one, that's a fact, utter dafty.

The guy is finished.  He used to be an average player at this level and now he is below average and slower.

What does this even mean? Who’s 5 a side team. I need to know. 

If it’s you and your fat mates then the comment is irrelevant and folk should put you on ignore. 

If it’s a Hearts 5 a side team then you’re probably correct. You’d have Devlin in there every day of the week. 

21 hours ago, Naisys Tackle said:

McCulloch said: "I think there's obviously been a fallout in the dressing room. Snoddy's not been happy with some things going on that I'm not going to get involved in because that's the players - we were the coaching staff.

"Unless we were involved in that then I would say something about it. Snoddy came out with a statement saying that he'll come out and say something when the time is right and wishes the boys all the best and I think 99% of the dressing room got in touch with him.

Asked if Snodgrass was too vocal about Hearts' troubles at that time and as such, the rest of the players didn't like it, McCulloch replied: "I don't know about that because that would have been in the dressing room.

"What I can say is when we were taking a dip in form, Snoddy was the one that was showing true leadership for me and showing how much of a winner he was.

"For me, I've been in dressing rooms - especially at the bigger clubs, or Rangers let's say - and you dig each other out, that's how you get the best of each other.

"Some maybe can't handle it, some can but for me that's the way to have a togetherness. Because you can have a fallout and then go 'right c'mon'."

😂At least he got that bit right 👍

gorgierulesapply88
6 minutes ago, DS98 said:

What does this even mean? Who’s 5 a side team. I need to know. 

If it’s you and your fat mates then the comment is irrelevant and folk should put you on ignore. 

If it’s a Hearts 5 a side team then you’re probably correct. You’d have Devlin in there every day of the week. 

Devlin is better than Haring in every department.

GorgieFifeLife
1 hour ago, Costanza said:

Good idea👍🏻

Jambof3tornado

Always felt Robbie wanted weak personalities around him,yes men if you like. Maybe we'll see some proper leadership on the pitch now!!

You actually edited your original post and still, unbelievably, came out with this nonsense.  :vrface:

Do you comprehend the meaning of the word ‘huddy’ ?

I venture not.

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, merrymac said:

😂At least he got that bit right 👍

Rangers are the only club he’s been at that are bigger, hes a slaver like his old boss. 

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Always felt Robbie wanted weak personalities around him,yes men if you like. Maybe we'll see some proper leadership on the pitch now!!

Absolutely, hence why Naismith was punted away with the youngsters asap. 

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Absolutely, hence why Naismith was punted away with the youngsters asap. 

Yup,naisy a big enough voice and personality to work with loud voices within the playing side.

Thunder and Lightning
1 hour ago, Carter said:

Please don't. Please just say Robbie was ace. Please don't tempt the dullards to continue trolling the board with their Robbie shits. 

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Yup,naisy a big enough voice and personality to work with loud voices within the playing side.

Or get rid of them if need be. 

22 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Rangers are the only club he’s been at that are bigger, hes a slaver like his old boss. 

The way I read it he didnt think Rangers were a big club 😂

Pasquale for King
Just now, merrymac said:

The way I read it he didnt think Rangers were a big club 😂

Yeah fair point 🤣

2 hours ago, Yoda said:

I hope Savage knew what was going on reported it to the Board.  If he didn't he needs to give himself a shake.

If he did they (the Board) weren't listening or decided to take no action, if the rumours are true that it was Savage and the FOH reps that wanted Neilson out.  The other Board members wanted to keep him.  Astonishing if true.

they were sacked so that tells me that the Board were very much aware

53 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

The guy is finished.  He used to be an average player at this level and now he is below average and slower.

Got to be a troll surely, he used to be phenomenal and now he’s good

44 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Including defending the 6 yard box at corners and free kicks? 

2 hours ago, Costanza said:

Such mean tweets :rofl:

It wouldn't make the air if they had to read some of the things on Twitter for Scottish football :lol:

A 6 year old could kick the ball better than those donkeys. ESPN, hit me up. 

Jambo On Fire

I'm certain that Robbie previously stated that neither he or his coaching team went into the dressing room as "that was the players' space". I remember being surprised at that as I thought part of the management team's role would be to ensure squad harmony. To do that, surely they need to see what's going on for themselves.

Perhaps this approach worked to a degree with the group of senior pros we had at the start of the season (e.g. Gordon, Kingsley, Halliday, Smith) but a big character like Snodgrass coming in has upset the applecart.

2 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

Or passing ……….. both have very good and useful attributes . Clearly though Haring is the latest target for the brain trust however 

1 hour ago, briever said:

Always kept my mouth shut about the hun fud when he was coaching - but I never liked him as a player or coach, he should have been nowhere near Hearts.

His pathetic response to what was going on just confirms my thoughts as WTF he was there in the first place.

In his Motherwell days were we not being quoted as being in to sign him for about a Million  ?

buzzbomb1958
4 hours ago, Taffin said:

😂😂😂 that McCulloch article is utterly embarrassing.

Incase anyone was in any doubt that our previous management team were complete frauds that surely finally confirms it. Absolute boneheads.

Some stories about McCulloch being a raging Alki and more interested in a good time than doing his job but best pals with Neilson 

4 minutes ago, leipzig76 said:

In his Motherwell days were we not being quoted as being in to sign him for about a Million  ?

Yes . He was a pretty decent winger / striker at the time . Jefferies wanted him . We signed Twaddle from them instead a season or two later under Levein , I think 

55 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Please don't. Please just say Robbie was ace. Please don't tempt the dullards to continue trolling the board with their Robbie shits. 

He was a failure. That's clear as day for any objective fan to conclude. 

Thunder and Lightning
3 minutes ago, Carter said:

He was a failure. That's clear as day for any objective fan to conclude. 

Noooooooooo

This is like sending up the Robbie signal.

The Robbie Defence League are just waiting on mum to excuse them from the table before assembling. 😂 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
22 hours ago, Naisys Tackle said:

McCulloch said: "I think there's obviously been a fallout in the dressing room. Snoddy's not been happy with some things going on that I'm not going to get involved in because that's the players - we were the coaching staff.

"Unless we were involved in that then I would say something about it. Snoddy came out with a statement saying that he'll come out and say something when the time is right and wishes the boys all the best and I think 99% of the dressing room got in touch with him.

Asked if Snodgrass was too vocal about Hearts' troubles at that time and as such, the rest of the players didn't like it, McCulloch replied: "I don't know about that because that would have been in the dressing room.

"What I can say is when we were taking a dip in form, Snoddy was the one that was showing true leadership for me and showing how much of a winner he was.

"For me, I've been in dressing rooms - especially at the bigger clubs, or Rangers let's say - and you dig each other out, that's how you get the best of each other.

"Some maybe can't handle it, some can but for me that's the way to have a togetherness. Because you can have a fallout and then go 'right c'mon'."

Another complete *****.

I like Snoddy.

Pasquale for King
49 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

Passing too, which is quite important as a midfielder. 

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Devlins passing isn't as good as Harings. Haring is better in the air. Harings hair is more luscious than Devlins. 

gorgierulesapply88
53 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

An even taller feat.

13 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Devlins passing isn't as good as Harings. Haring is better in the air. Harings hair is more luscious than Devlins. 

:lol: true but.