**** Heart Of Midlothian V St Mirren OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD ****

Masonic

43 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

That's shite as Bob turned him round into a good player.

That’s rubbish! Kingsley was always a quality player who is now suffering Neilson’s crap management rand lack of motivation.

What is shite is you pathetic “Bob” crap that is cringeworthy!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pettigrewsstylist

• Pasquale for King

• Clark Griswold

• Naisys Tackle

42 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

That's shite as Bob turned him round into a good player.

SK was already a good player when he arrived and has steadily declined as a player this season.

His first season was not as the left side of a back 3.

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, jackal said:

SK was already a good player when he arrived and has steadily declined as a player this season.

His first season was not as the left side of a back 3.

25 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

That’s rubbish! Kingsley was always a quality player who is now suffering Neilson’s crap management rand lack of motivation.

What is shite is you pathetic “Bob” crap that is cringeworthy!

He'd hardly kicked a ball for a while when we picked him up and iirc was released from his previous club and then was good in the championship and brilliant last season,  he got Injured this year and has struggled to recover his form due to Injuries and imo Halkett missing.

Hardly down to Bob.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, feej said:

Retain, Gordon & Clark, Sibbick, Beni, Boyce and Shankland and the rest can go.

Witnessed a team lacking in confidence y'day, game intelligence and game management. Witnessed a coach that has run his race. 

Robinson on the other hand, encouraging, directing and ensuring his game plan was delivered.

I'd keep Mckay and Cochrane as well, I think they are good players.

The rest like you say are meh

Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

I'd keep Mckay and Cochrane as well, I think they are good players.

The rest like you say are meh

Would be happy if they stayed as well. Big close season ahead. May have to take a hit on those we've paid fees for, pay up a few contracts etc.

5 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

He'd hardly kicked a ball for a while when we picked him up and iirc was released from his previous club and then was good in the championship and brilliant last season,  he got Injured this year and has struggled to recover his form due to Injuries and imo Halkett missing.

Hardly down to Bob.

So because he had hardly kicked a ball and been released he wasnt a good player when he arrived? Saying Neilson improved him is laughable, his injury maybe played a part this season but continuing to play him when AC who did improve after signing could play wing back or playing Sibbick in centre and Rowles left of the three could have Kingsley covered.

We have had games with Sibbick sitting on the bench with Rowles centre Knigsley left centre and Cochrane on all at the same time when the simple thing is play Sibbick/Rowles and either Kingsley or Cochrane. Players constantly asked to play out of position doesnt do much for morale or form.
Many players have been poor under Neilson after starting well, it only took Hill 2 games to turn to shit under Neilson.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

🤞 though the fact it hasn't happened already indicates to me that they don't necessarily have a back up plan in the drawer.

Savage must be looking, not up to him to sack him though.

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Hardly down to Bob.

He rushed Halkett back twice this season so before the ACL that useless ***** BOB was most certainly at fault for his absence pre Xmas. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

he was already a good player when he got here tbf 

Exactly. Already an international, not sure what RN has supposed to have done to make him any bettet 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️?!?!

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, OTT said:

Its actually depressing the life out of me that we're still ran so amateurly. 

Why is expecting our professional footballers to be fit, or our coaches to coach basics like defensive drills so ****ing hard. Its like they're taking the piss out of us. The level of fitness that Stendel witnessed professionally speaking was a ****ing embarrassment for a club that pays professional wages. 

Something needs to change at the club, we seem soft as shite and too accepting of mediocrity. If Neilson ends up staying, I want his 2 assistant coaches gone. That coaching standards are woeful. Tactically we look inept, defensively we're piss weak and when we attack we don't seem to know what we're trying to do. Shanks goal at Killie was against the run of play and largely a brilliant bit of individualism from him - not a result of great tactical foresight. 

A badly coached poorly motivated team. I mean WTF is going on at Riccarton. Its pathetic. 

Massive question. Board intervention overdue.

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, feej said:

Retain, Gordon & Clark, Sibbick, Beni, Boyce and Shankland and the rest can go.

Witnessed a team lacking in confidence y'day, game intelligence and game management. Witnessed a coach that has run his race. 

Robinson on the other hand, encouraging, directing and ensuring his game plan was delivered.

No way i would bin Kingsley, Cochrane, Neilson, Rowles, Devlin or Mackay.

Gino also retained at right money.

periodictabledancer
2 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Gino can get in the bin. Greetin' every time he gets subbbed and allegedly one of the dissenters in the dressing room. 

I agree on the others though. They just need a decent coach. 

Edited by periodictabledancer

Our squad is missing a few bog standard SPFL players, who have heart, win their battles and allow others to play. A CB or 2 who will win headers and tackles and a forward who causes CB a problem and can hold the ball up.

Doesn't need to be next level just someone who can rattle a few cages and can be relied upon to give their all.

Folk will say that doesn't take us to the next level, but it would stop us shamelessly giving up when things don't go our way.

pettigrewsstylist
Just now, periodictabledancer said:

Gino can get in the bin. Greetin' every time he gets subbbed and allegedly one of the dissenters in the dressing room. 

His 9 goals and assists are a key reason we are even hanging onto Sheep coattails and dumped hibs out cup.

Thats without mention money from RFS wins. 

Divisive figure for sure, but plenty mgrs could get a decent tune out of him in SPFL. lots of allegedley flying about. 

periodictabledancer
Just now, pettigrewsstylist said:

His 9 goals and assists are a key reason we are even hanging onto Sheep coattails and dumped hibs out cup.

Thats without mention money from RFS wins. 

Divisive figure for sure, but plenty mgrs could get a decent tune out of him in SPFL. lots of allegedley flying about. 

Fair point. Maybe we could get even more out of him once RN has been GTF. 

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Jingle Bells said:

Don't know why  Neilson plays Halliday as a CM when he is much better as a left=sided  midfielder who carries a goal threat from there

Equally why did he play Grant, who was hopeless, at left midfield when he is a CM,, by trade?

He’s clueless, and when he doesn’t like or want a player he plays them where they look crap, Grant yesterday, Kuol against Rangers, Atkinson at LWB, McEff at RW at Rangers. 
Not that he doesn’t play others out of position all the time too. 

Japan Jambo
11 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Wants to play and has seen right through Robbie, just like 95% of the fan base then...

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, periodictabledancer said:

Fair point. Maybe we could get even more out of him once RN has been GTF. 

He is always gonna be a petulant git. He is 26 ?

Buying 9 goals at important moments ( equalizer against Livi?) costs money. 

Nothing i have seen suggests this lot could replace him.

periodictabledancer
Just now, Japan Jambo said:

Wants to play and has seen right through Robbie, just like 95% of the fan base then...

I have reappraised my opinion of him. 

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

You kind of contradict yourself there, he’s probably a dissenter because they need a decent coach. I have no problem with players standing up for themselves, like the Riccarton 3 for example. I would rather they do that than down tools. 

periodictabledancer
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

You kind of contradict yourself there, he’s probably a dissenter because they need a decent coach. I have no problem with players standing up for themselves, like the Riccarton 3 for example. I would rather they do that than down tools. 

Once again, I have reappraised my opinion of him. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

He is always gonna be a petulant git. He is 26 ?

Buying 9 goals at important moments ( equalizer against Livi?) costs money. 

Nothing i have seen suggests this lot could replace him.

I think hes scored maybe one less than Shankland has from open play. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, periodictabledancer said:

Once again, I have reappraised my opinion of him. 

Saw that 👍🏽

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I'm sure someone predicted he would say the derby would take care of itself.

No it ****ing won't.

Lets hope so because he wont do anything to help. 

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think hes scored maybe one less than Shankland has from open play. 

Its also WHEN he scores them. Plenty first goals in games? Late late show Livi. Not analysed it , just from memory. Quite a few key moment assists as well.

Pasquale for King
Just now, pettigrewsstylist said:

Its also WHEN he scores them. Plenty first goals in games? Late late show Livi. Not analysed it , just from memory. Quite a few key moment assists as well.

Definitely,  he has been important, can be frustrating but he's learning and we will need to get him signed up ahead of others like Snodgrass for example. 

37 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

It's all about opinions, not looking for an argument, we all have our favourites and fall guys.

Cochrane and McKay added to my retain list, I think they can get going again. I think Ginnelly will be off due to his contract situation, Kingsley's been massively disappointing and maybe needs a new challenge, Devlin tries hard but limited, Rowles lightweight and slow, had forgotten about Neilson to be honest, he may become a good player alongside and experienced centre back.

Yesterday was a very depressing watch.

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, feej said:

It's all about opinions, not looking for an argument, we all have our favourites and fall guys.

Cochrane and McKay added to my retain list, I think they can get going again. I think Ginnelly will be off due to his contract situation, Kingsley's been massively disappointing and maybe needs a new challenge, Devlin tries hard but limited, Rowles lightweight and slow, had forgotten about Neilson to be honest, he may become a good player alongside and experienced centre back.

Kingsley has been damaged by the shit show, confident he could be flying again under new mgr. Rowles is a defender that needs coached to get better and bulk up a bit. He can definitley defend. Devlin has much to learn but unless we get offer he will stay. Decent squad player.

Im no Gino lover, in fact i suspect he is probably a problem child. Again thats for the mgr to do his job and manage. It would cost an awfy penny to replace his goals and assists tho.

Every successful team has a couple.

Not looking to argue either. All opinions valid 👍

1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Kingsley has been damaged by the shit show, confident he could be flying again under new mgr. Rowles is a defender that needs coached to get better and bulk up a bit. He can definitley defend. Devlin has much to learn but unless we get offer he will stay. Decent squad player.

Im no Gino lover, in fact i suspect he is probably a problem child. Again thats for the mgr to do his job and manage. It would cost an awfy penny to replace his goals and assists tho.

Every successful team has a couple.

Not looking to argue either. All opinions valid 👍

Confidence is a big thing, it has to be a major factor at the moment, dunno how I would react with people screaming abuse at me for 90mins. Guy behind me never shut up all game, everything and everyone was criticised. 

I spent some time with an ex player after the game y'day and he couldn't believe the turn around in the team, flying versus Zurich to that y'day. He did say it does get to a lot of them which can affect their performance especially at Tynecastle where the fans are on top of you.

Hopefully those going to Easter road next week will do their usual thing and hopefully this will inspire the players to 3 points.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, jackal said:

So because he had hardly kicked a ball and been released he wasnt a good player when he arrived? Saying Neilson improved him is laughable, his injury maybe played a part this season but continuing to play him when AC who did improve after signing could play wing back or playing Sibbick in centre and Rowles left of the three could have Kingsley covered.

We have had games with Sibbick sitting on the bench with Rowles centre Knigsley left centre and Cochrane on all at the same time when the simple thing is play Sibbick/Rowles and either Kingsley or Cochrane. Players constantly asked to play out of position doesnt do much for morale or form.
Many players have been poor under Neilson after starting well, it only took Hill 2 games to turn to shit under Neilson.

Sibbick has improved over the season. Massively. 

Saying Kingsley improved with its isn't laughable, he did for a season then this season has regressed.

2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Hardly down to Bob.

Well your “Bob” has now gone!

Jingle Bells
2 hours ago, feej said:

With the right coaching I feel that  Devlin could develop a good all round game

18 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

With the right coaching I feel that  Devlin could develop a good all round game

maybe he is suffering because who he is playing with in midfield?

Jingle Bells
2 minutes ago, feej said:

maybe he is suffering because who he is playing with in midfield?

Hopefully the new Manager likes to develop young players ,I like him

I think pass and move  in a forward direction by the whole team would  help him with his passing  

3 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

Hopefully the new Manager likes to develop young players ,I like him

I think pass and move  in a forward direction by the whole team would  help him with his passing  

Getting Benni back beside him will help, no more of Snodgrass,Grant 

or Forrest please.

Edited by feej