• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pettigrewsstylist

• Pasquale for King

• Clark Griswold

• Naisys Tackle

6 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Just as I thought same shite.The guy simply is at a loss for how to get us out of this rut.

Unfortunately Budge and her cohorts will lap up Neilson's verbal diarrhoea and tell him not to listen to the unfair abuse he is getting because he's doing a great job.

14 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

thought he realised we didn’t want to hear any shit. That’s what he said last week wasn’t it.

It's a variation of the same p1sh every week.  Like a broken record.

Life Aquatic
41 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Robbie on the BBC next 5 mins.

Radio Scotland - Listen Live - BBC Sounds

Copy Paste from last week... 

Also, Michael Stewart kicking off in the studio when Neilsons job is called into question... How many losses and pathetic performances does he need to pundit on before he'll see what the rest of us are seeing.

Edited by Life Aquatic

The Old Tolbooth

I can’t believe the clueless one actuslky said we’ve been brilliant this season, where? When? How? I must have fallen asleep during your tedious boring predictable tactics and missed that Robbie, brilliant ffs 🤦‍♂️ 

periodictabledancer
12 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Why would you look at each other in a mirror? Robbie making communicating with someone as unnecessarily complicated as he makes football. 

Sounds just like Cathro did in his managerial death throes. 

Naisys Tackle
Just now, The Old Tolbooth said:

I can’t believe the clueless one actuslky said we’ve been brilliant this season, where? When? How? I must have fallen asleep during your tedious boring predictable tactics and missed that Robbie, brilliant ffs 🤦‍♂️ 

And some fantastic nights?  Where about?

See this favourite saying if his ‘the fans pay their money’ etc. That can GTF!

Does he really think that’s why we’re so angry? Cos we’re a bit out of pocket? No Robbie you absolute tit. We’re pissed off because Hearts are OUR club. Following Hearts is a lifetime commitment. How our team are doing can make or break our week/month/year. It might be a cliche but it’s a way of life. **** all to do with how much we spend. 

That’s why you’re getting pelters Robbie. You’ve been given all the tools to finish 3rd in what was more or less a 1 horse race 5 weeks ago and you’ve ****ed it up royally! 

His team selection and tactics are woeful and it’s clear as day even the players he does pick don’t believe in him. 

Just GTF. 

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, Life Aquatic said:

Copy Paste from last week... 

Also, Michael Stewart kicking off in the studio when Neilsons job is called into question... How many losses and pathetic performances does he need to pundit on before he'll see what the rest of us are seeing.

👍

He pretty much said, word for word, what he has said the previous weeks 

Saying the same things week in week out won't get us out of this hole 

Saying that we need a "spark from somewhere" is like relying on your lottery ticket coming up at the weekend 

He's battling and he's trying to hang in there but he hasn't got anything else to offer and certainly doesn't know what's wrong and what needs to change 

2 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

And some fantastic nights?  Where about?

George Street, judging by how fit our players look. 

Luckies1874
1 minute ago, DS98 said:

Does he really think that’s why we’re so angry? Cos we’re a bit out of pocket? No Robbie you absolute tit. We’re pissed off because Hearts are OUR club. Following Hearts is a lifetime commitment. How our team are doing can make or break our week/month/year. It might be a cliche but it’s a way of life. **** all to do with how much we spend. 

That’s why you’re getting pelters Robbie. You’ve been given all the tools to finish 3rd in what was more or less a 1 horse race 5 weeks ago and you’ve ****ed it up royally! 

His team selection and tactics are woeful and it’s clear as day even the players he does pick don’t believe in him. 

Just GTF. 

:vrwow::clap::spoton:

Fitzroy Pointon
Just now, Hearts1975 said:

He pretty much said, word for word, what he has said the previous weeks 

Saying the same things week in week out won't get us out of this hole 

Saying that we need a "spark from somewhere" is like relying on your lottery ticket coming up at the weekend 

He's battling and he's trying to hang in there but he hasn't got anything else to offer and certainly doesn't know what's wrong and what needs to change 

A spark :laugh: it's a ****ing rocket up their arses they need and he is not the man to give them it. Absolutely at a loss as to how this man inspires any passion or fight in a team. 

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

A spark :laugh: it's a ****ing rocket up their arses they need and he is not the man to give them it. Absolutely at a loss as to how this man inspires any passion or fight in a team. 

One of the hearts boys said that the spark he is looking for has to come from him and sadly he can't even see that himself 

You can't sort the problem if you are the problem or a good part of it 

Bad Religion
21 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Being Devil's advocate.

There's no doubt injuries, to Gordon Halkett, Boyce and Haring, knocked us off our stride. 

On the other hand, mishandling the likes of Nat, Cochrane and Devlin while persisting with out of form players like Kingsley, Smith and Snodgrass has made things worse but the biggest problem is sticking with a system the team can't play properly. (I've no idea why the text went red there 🙂)

I think he'll get until the end of the season though unless it's thought that he's lost the dressing room which looks probable. we might go for Derek Mciness with Naismith as am at the end of the season 

4 players with a combined total age of 128

2 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

One of the hearts boys said that the spark he is looking for has to come from him and sadly he can't even see that himself 

You can't sort the problem if you are the problem or a good part of it 

image.jpeg.69a668b670afbeb4f369f2d093771a3b.jpeg

It's actually the first he has looked a beaten man to me though.Still had that bravado in his other interviews but he looked broke there.The board really should see that it's not going to turn around but will probably let this rumble on

Just now, Gmcjambo said:

image.jpeg.69a668b670afbeb4f369f2d093771a3b.jpeg

Over and above everything else, this is the single most biggest concern that every single one of us should have right now 

It's good to read that he's not simply bitterly disappointed, but "bitterly, bitterly disappointed."

That makes us all feel better, to be sure.

LogicalEric

If the board can't see from that lineup/performance that Neilson has completely lost it then they never will. Folk thinking we can suddenly flick the switch and get some kind of form back have clearly been nowhere near a Hearts game for the last few months.

Francis Albert

In his post match comments Robbie says "we must look each other in the mirror". 

How does that work?

No wonder the players look lost.

Life Aquatic
7 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

It's good to read that he's not simply bitterly disappointed, but "bitterly, bitterly disappointed."

That makes us all feel better, to be sure.

Maybe he'll add another 'bitterly' for every defeat... 

6 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

It's actually the first he has looked a beaten man to me though.Still had that bravado in his other interviews but he looked broke there.The board really should see that it's not going to turn around but will probably let this rumble on

It all revolves around next Saturday.  A win and he has one life back.  A loss and he should go.  If it is a win, then we should keep a close eye on further performances and results after the split..  Because if we loose out on Europe that impacts on the finances we would have expected and these would have a bearing on our ability to finance better players going forward.   

It's a massive call.

buzzbomb1958
1 minute ago, chrystaf said:

It all revolves around next Saturday.  A win and he has one life back.  A loss and he should go.  If it is a win, then we should keep a close eye on further performances and results after the split..  Because if we loose out on Europe that impacts on the finances we would have expected and these would have a bearing on our ability to finance better players going forward.   

It's a massive call.

Nope he must go now 

1 hour ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

That could be telling, or...he is about to launch them under bus, jump in drivers seat and keep reversing over them in post match interview...

Is exactly what he did.😂 it must be the greatest gig for the brass necked individual that

is our BOBO the clown.🤡

Edited by jamboozy

Jack Torrance

Folk need to turn the heat up on the Board. If folk were singing sack the board, they'd find it a bit uncomfortable. You have to question why a three year deal was offered following some of the horrific performances, despite finishing third.

Watt-Zeefuik
1 hour ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Was that team selection v Rangers maybe the straw that broke the camel’s back?  The constant sticking to 3 at the back when it clearly wasn’t working away from home?  The constant playing players out of position?

I think it was. Even when we were uneven before that we were playing hard. And most of the tactical selections before then I thought had some merit even when they didn’t work.

The Rangers team was so far out I think even the players who didn’t want to admit it to themselves gave up a little inside.

5 minutes ago, chrystaf said:

It's a massive call.

We are beat next week before the game even starts. As bad as hibs are they will be up for it and our lot won’t try a leg. 

next week could get embarrassing if hibs go for the throat. 

Get rid of him now and we have got a chance next week 

1 minute ago, Led Tasso said:

I think it was. Even when we were uneven before that we were playing hard. And most of the tactical selections before then I thought had some merit even when they didn’t work.

The Rangers team was so far out I think even the players who didn’t want to admit it to themselves gave up a little inside.

I think so too. It was one of those rare occasions when fans on here were unanimous in their anger. A bit like now.

3 minutes ago, LogicalEric said:

If the board can't see from that lineup/performance that Neilson has completely lost it then they never will. Folk thinking we can suddenly flick the switch and get some kind of form back have clearly been nowhere near a Hearts game for the last few months.

You make some good points - there’s no doubt the team has been underperforming for some time and that needs addressed.
I think all this points to the need for a calm - but certainly urgent - need for an honest and thorough appraisal of what’s going wrong. 
There will be no quick fix. We didn’t get into this mess overnight. But the club owes it to the fans, and to itself as a leading Scottish club, to resolve this quickly.

But let’s keep some perspective. I’ve supported Hearts long enough to have endured worse, much worse, situations than this.

Let’s demand remedial action from the club by all means, but we also need to realise how important it is to close ranks and keep the faith. Let’s not lose sight of that.
Things are tough just now, but we can and will get through this.

33 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Just GTF. 

Nail well smacked with this post. BOBO is actually sounding a tad tedious in his patronising of the Hearts fans.

il Duce McTarkin

Catching up on Sportsound now.

That Stewart guy is a bit of a wank, no?

upgotheheads
1 hour ago, One five said:

That was the game I thought RN is not going to take us any further. The team was all over the place …… but I’ve said and even started a thread we don’t have a captain that can lead the team , some in here didn’t think s captain is important I just couldn’t believe this …….🤷‍♂️

The lack of on field shouting by anyone, never mind the captain, is obvious.

1 hour ago, Gmcjambo said:

Said the same earlier.  Honestly felt that the Rangers selection was so inept that it had to have an impact on players confidence in RN.  Not to mention how unfair it was on Kuol.   Some poor selections and performances before that of course but that was all on the manager for me.  And he took know responsibility himself afterwards,  just suggestion players should have done better.   What impact did that have?  Just shocking. 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Chopping and changing needs to be done because his tactics don't work. 

The team doesn't have a central spine from goalie through CB through midfield to strikers because he keeps chopping and changing in the most important areas. Some of that isn't his fault but some of it is.

1 minute ago, PortyBeach said:

You make some good points - there’s no doubt the team has been underperforming for some time and that needs addressed.
I think all this points to the need for a calm - but certainly urgent - need for an honest and thorough appraisal of what’s going wrong. 
There will be no quick fix. We didn’t get into this mess overnight. But the club owes it to the fans, and to itself as a leading Scottish club, to resolve this quickly.

But let’s keep some perspective. I’ve supported Hearts long enough to have endured worse, much worse, situations than this.

Let’s demand remedial action from the club by all means, but we also need to realise how important it is to close ranks and keep the faith. Let’s not lose sight of that.

There was a whole fortnight to do this during the international break. The writing has been on the wall for some considerable time now, and the absolutely inexcusable capitulation at Pittodrie was the reddest of red flags.

3 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Catching up on Sportsound now.

That Stewart guy is a bit of a wank, no?

He just paints himself into a corner and battles like ****. That’s his USP. Whether he believes what he says or not isn’t that relevant. 

upgotheheads
6 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

My sentiments too, but it might need Robbie to have a day or two to think hard about it. I think next Saturday is D day for Robbie, I've seen much worse days than this, just lik you, going back to the sixties int case. Robbie has confidence in himself, but he needs to show the ability to learn.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

The lack of on field shouting by anyone, never mind the captain, is obvious.

The team doesn't have a central spine from goalie through CB through midfield to strikers because he keeps chopping and changing in the most important areas. Some of that isn't his fault but some of it is.

I agree, wasn’t defending him. 

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, leginten said:

There was a whole fortnight to do this during the international break. The writing has been on the wall for some considerable time now, and the absolutely inexcusable capitulation at Pittodrie was the reddest of red flags.

Well they were off for a week so he clearly didn’t think there was much wrong. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

As long as everyone at the club had a nice wee break, that’s the main thing.

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Someone posted on another thread that he was away golfing that week and the players weren’t happy that they were given the time off… 

2 hours ago, RudiSkacel51 said:

Is Sibbick injured? The only reason I can think why Hill is still on the park.

This is Neilson are people blind on this forum 

He has consistently chopped changed the team every week since he has been here. 

The fact he wasn't working on the obvious problems throughout January whilst we were winning, is excuse enough for me.

Sloppy possession, giving up chances, too slow moving the ball, fewer and fewer chances created.

He should have been addressing this whilst winning to then be stronger, he ignored all the problems and the predictable and inevitable happened.

I was widely criticized on here for having a moan at the St Johnstone game for us being shite, I was just stating the obvious.

And btw our 3 best results 2 x Hibs and 1 X Aberdeen, were against absolute basket cases of clubs, in fact el sackio was just a week or two after. I know games against Hibs doesn't matter as long as you win but if we play the same way we did against them in the cup, next week I promise we won't win 3-0

Edited by jambopilms

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Badonde said:

Someone posted on another thread that he was away golfing that week and the players weren’t happy that they were given the time off… 

Seems to be the case, Shankland was away to Spain and jad to return early to go to the Scotland squad.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, leginten said:

As long as everyone at the club had a nice wee break, that’s the main thing.

Scary eh. I had a look and there was no social media posts by the players who usually do when they’re away, almost like they had been told not to advertise their trips.