Neilson Poll March 2023

kingantti1874

Neilson Poll March 2023  

979 members have voted

1. 1. Should Robbie Neilson be hearts manager?

kingantti1874

Only 9% of people think he should defo stay.  70% think he should defo go .  

20% sitting on fence till summer which is an understandable position to take 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agentjambo

• Pasquale for King

• soonbe110

• Naisys Tackle

Rick Sanchez
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

did they not go on to lose 3-0 on pens 

Just looked, they lost 2-0 on pens.

6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

If it was the same board then I’d think so. You don’t get new balls after every decision. 

Yes I know.

MarkDevriesScores4
1 minute ago, pointon said:

We will see

We will see. Budge has nothing to do with keeping or sacking Neilson. It amazes me that fans still think this is the way the club works. 

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, saki jambo said:

Martindale has done ok but are you saying you want the manager from the 6 team in the league to take over from the guy that has us in 3 rd 

I doubt many would want Martindale but he is a manager that gets his team playing above the sum of its parts.  Robbie has a team playing below the sum of its parts.  One is a motivator, one is not. 

Just now, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

We will see. Budge has nothing to do with keeping or sacking Neilson. It amazes me that fans still think this is the way the club works. 

Who appointed him and who gave him the 3 year contract extension?

Francis Albert
3 minutes ago, saki jambo said:

Martindale has done ok but are you saying you want the manager from the 6 team in the league to take over from the guy that has us in 3 rd 

So you think managers should not be judged on the basis of the resources available to them? How do Livi's resources compare with those of Hearts?

MarkDevriesScores4
Just now, pointon said:

Who appointed him and who gave him the 3 year contract extension?

If you followed what has happened with the club and the board over the last 3 seasons, you’d know that is a daft question.

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

So you think managers should not be judged on the basis of the resources available to them? How do Livi's resources compare with those of Hearts?

No like I said he's done well and seam's to find players

We are 3rd in the league we are as high as we can go unfortunately 

glynnlondon
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Only 9% of people think he should defo stay.  70% think he should defo go .  

20% sitting on fence till summer which is an understandable position to take 

Shouldn't have been brought back in the first place tho budge will have enjoyed a **** you to half her fanbase. Brora must have been shock tho not to me and many others still thank goodness for covid avoided her slapped arse look like the dumfy game.

Budges pet till he's gone safest job in football.

Goalposts will be moved to keep him there

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, saki jambo said:

I said none of those guys are good enough to be our manager, and I would rather not have anyone from Scotland to take over. Martindale has done a far better job on their budget with an average wage of £900 a week than Robbie Neilson ever will do at any club. There’s a reason why Neilson is never ever linked with other jobs. 

Famous 1874

Beginning of the end for him I feel after the fans response to him at FT today. 

if we get 3rd, he’ll stay. If we chuck 3rd, he absolutely has to get sacked. 

Would be reckless to sack him now imo 

MarkDevriesScores4
Just now, Famous 1874 said:

This is exactly my view 

Dick Dastardly
2 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

Totally get the not sures, but who is saying he should stay?? Ffs 🤦🏼🤦🏼🤦🏼

I did

loveofthegame
3 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Politely part ways at the end of the season.

**** that it’s too late, let him blow 3rd and the £5m?! Get him out now. 

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I doubt many would want Martindale but he is a manager that gets his team playing above the sum of its parts.  Robbie has a team playing below the sum of its parts.  One is a motivator, one is not. 

Spot on, one out cajoling his team, the other sitting down unless he’s pestering officials. 

3 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Shouldn't have been brought back in the first place tho budge will have enjoyed a **** you to half her fanbase. Brora must have been shock tho not to me and many others still thank goodness for covid avoided her slapped arse look like the dumfy game.

Budges pet till he's gone safest job in football.

Goalposts will be moved to keep him there

****ing hell 🤣🤣🤣 im not getting into the keep/get rid debate but **** me what a post that is. 

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, jr ewing said:

Lost the dressing room?

It's the new thing people have made up. Absolutely no basis to it at all, but that won't stop some of the posters on here claiming it's true 

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, saki jambo said:

No like I said he's done well and seam's to find players

We are 3rd in the league we are as high as we can go unfortunately 

Compared to Robbie he has achieved a small miracle. Not just "done well" given the gulf on resources between us and Livi

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

What was the reaction at FT, saw him clapping the fans then looked like Ginnelly was pulling Hill away from the fans.

Slow plodding predictable football. Teams have sussed us and Neilson has no clue how to change it. Snodgrass, kio and McKay in midfield in an away game in the spl🙈

I voted for him to go but I've no idea who we would replace him with. Wait till the end of the season may be the better way to go but 3rd may well be gone by then. In other words I just don't know.

I have defended Neilson a fair bit this season, and think he was on a hiding to nothing early in the season due to the injuries we had and the hectic European schedule; but I am in the “Not sure” camp now. 

A lot of poor performances and the obsession with playing this 5-2-3 formation type formation which doesn’t suit the personnel we have. 

I think the next 4(?) games leading into the split are massive for him. 

glynnlondon
1 minute ago, sadj said:

****ing hell 🤣🤣🤣 im not getting into the keep/get rid debate but **** me what a post that is. 

Think you'll find plenty didn't want him back for various reasons not all about a plane

MarkDevriesScores4

And with folk saying Martindale should replace Neilson I know it’s time to step away from Kickback for the evening. 

have a lie down lads 

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Compared to Robbie he has achieved a small miracle. Not just "done well" given the gulf on resources between us and Livi

On that note I'm out 

Be careful what you wish for guys 

Remember all the managers that could do a job ?

Go back through the posts and ask where are they now ?

He’s responsible for our worst ever results in Europe, the league cup and the Scottish cup and is in the process of blowing the easiest 3rd place finish in the league. 

Get rid. 

alicante jambo

Im all for giving him the chance to get us that 3rd place but if he doesnt i want him gone. Would be mental to get rid of him now i reckon.

Shooter McGavin
7 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

It's the new thing people have made up. Absolutely no basis to it at all, but that won't stop some of the posters on here claiming it's true 

To be fair, no-one will really know whether it’s true or not.

But surely the players must be completely fed up being played out of position and trying to make the 343 work, when it’s damaging our form so badly? 

Players of-course have professional pride and still hungry to win, but their patience must be wearing thin, as it is with the supporters.

Today seems like the straw that broke the camels back to a large contingent who are either pro-Robbie, or sitting on the fence.

3 hours ago, Scott Leitch said:

You have to be some sort of pervert to want Neilson to stay. 

The 9% of voters who want him to stay, will include a significant number of Vermin interlopers.

Naisys Tackle
55 minutes ago, Rods said:

He does not seem to be taking us forward. Would not sack a manager with 9 to go when we are sitting third. Think we will part ways in the Summer. 

There was a decent point made that 3rd would paper the cracks and nothing would change come the summer.   

He deserves next season for me though if we do make 3rd. 

Scott Leitch
Just now, StevenNaismith said:

He has the safest job in Scottish football.

On a par with Doncaster. Scrap that aye safest. He'll be on the phone to Budge with the Levein book of excuses. No doubt come out of it with a new deal. 

kingantti1874

What did hill do? Surely an average loan star has not had a go at the fans after that shambolic performance .

if so.  He can go **** himself.

Naisys Tackle
4 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

Right who are the 51 creeps wanting Neilson to stay? 

Unfair to brand me or others creeps mate.  Gave my reason earlier.

And perverts also?  Dearie me.  You're a good poster dragging yourself down.

The poster that runs the forum is on the creep/pervert list too.  Or maybe undercover Vermin.

Edited by Robbies Tackle

Naisys Tackle
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

What did hill do? Surely an average loan star has not had a go at the fans after that shambolic performance .

if so.  He can go **** himself.

Hill is dugshit.  Never good enough.

Scott Leitch
Just now, Robbies Tackle said:

Unfair to brand me or others creeps mate.  Gave my reason earlier.

Just read you want to give him next season if he gets 3rd. I'm sure you are at it. I get the end of the season to a certain extent but he must go in the summer. 

3 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

Right who are the 51 creeps wanting Neilson to stay? 

You can click on it and the names come up. I do wonder how many of them wanted Levein to stay in post during that  mess.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Hill is dugshit.  Never good enough.

Agreed. No idea why he’s in ahead of Kingsley or Sibbick

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, Scott Leitch said:

Just read you want to give him next season if he gets 3rd. I'm sure you are at it. I get the end of the season to a certain extent but he must go in the summer. 

Why would I be at it?  3rds the objective at the start of the season and will be achieved.  We are hardly getting relegated. 

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Agreed. No idea why he’s in ahead of Kingsley or Sibbick

One of many baffling decisions.   

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You can click on it and the names come up. I do wonder how many of them wanted Levein to stay in post during that  mess.

Well there is one obvious one. 🤣

Scott Leitch
1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Why would I be at it?  3rds the objective at the start of the season and will be achieved.  We are hardly getting relegated. 

Just find it strange that's all. I do enjoy your posts though so all good. 

Naisys Tackle
Just now, Scott Leitch said:

Just find it strange that's all. I do enjoy your posts though so all good. 

Fair do's :lol: 

38 minutes ago, saki jambo said:

Martindale has a fraction of the budget Neilson has and always manages to give us a game.

If we'd swapped managers at the start of the season Livi would be bottom and we'd be comfortably third and not looking over our shoulders at the Sheep & H1b5.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Yoda said:

Martindale has a fraction of the budget Neilson has and always manages to give us a game.

If we'd swapped managers at the start of the season Livi would be bottom and we'd be comfortably third and not looking over our shoulders at the Sheep & H1b5.

he’s a small club manager, used to working with broken players. He doesn’t know how to play on the front foot.  He plays effective hoofball. Top players wouldn’t stand for his attitude 

And he is at Livingston for a reason.  As shady a club as you’ll find.

David Martindale will never manage hearts 

Ann will still have her say on Robbie Neilson. If she says he stays, he stays.

I fear she'd ditch Joe Savage, if he suggested it, before she would sack Robbie.

No, I'm not itk.

It's just an opinion based on the way Ms. Budge has ran things thus far.