• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• ri Alban

• JFK-1

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to do Deer counts on some restock plantations tonight, fingers crossed I make it through the night🛸🛸🛸

Central Belt 1874
17 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

They can read a licence plate from space, but they can't tell us what they've shot down. 

Frustrating. 

They know fine well what they are and why they are there. We probably won't get to see though. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-still-gives-no-details-about-alaska-ufo-new-object-seen-over-canada-2023-02-11/

9 hours ago, Central Belt 1874 said:

They know fine well what they are and why they are there. We probably won't get to see though. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-still-gives-no-details-about-alaska-ufo-new-object-seen-over-canada-2023-02-11/

So it’s probably been a version of a LEO Sat designed to fly at lower altitude and plunge to the sea after some sort of imaging work/data transmission ? 

Edited by Mysterion

That thing you do
3 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Has Harry Kane taken anymore penalties recently? :smile:

🤣

Still gold a few months on.

I can't understand why they would use 'weather balloons' when both countries have satellites which scan the ground constantly. Seems like a bit of a waste of resources. 

The pilots have said that the object interfered with their onboard computers and there was no visible signs of propulsion, no mention of balloons though.

Edited by Greedy Jambo

WorldChampions1902
14 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

I'm going to do Deer counts on some restock plantations tonight, fingers crossed I make it through the night🛸🛸🛸

Thoughts and prayers.

WorldChampions1902
9 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

The pilots have said that the object interfered with their onboard computers and there was no visible signs of propulsion, no mention of balloons though.

These ‘weather balloons” have come on leaps and bounds since Roswell. Really sophisticated now that they can interfere with state of the art fighter jets onboard systems.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Thoughts and prayers.

Made it back safely, thanks for the kind words and thoughts. 

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

Made it back safely, thanks for the kind words and thoughts. 

i didnt realise that you would get a wi-fi signal in the alien craft?

WorldChampions1902
32 minutes ago, inspector said:

I can't understand why they would use 'weather balloons' when both countries have satellites which scan the ground constantly. Seems like a bit of a waste of resources. 

Precisely!

To compound matters, last weeks weather balloon that was shot down, was reportedly over the Malmstrom US Air Base, which houses one of the largest nuclear missile arsenals in the U.S.

Malmstrom just happened to also be the same base where a saucer-shaped craft hovered, shooting down beams of light to disable a dozen of their nuclear missile silos in the mid-1960’s. Skeptics ‘explained’ this incredible display of technology as belonging to other super-powers. So if it was China, and they are now resorting to sending up balloons, instead of using the ‘outer-wordly’ technology on display in the the mid 60’s, it seems that their technology has regressed over the last 60 years.

13 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Maybe we can send Richard Branson up. Not to communicate or share his love of ballooning, but as a form of human sacrifice.

Balloon for balloon.  

27 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Yes.

9d3c888bf31c351d13f3462eb9bf9e60.jpg

Belter🤣🤣

I'll have two in a seven and a half please because I'm bound to loose one!

6 hours ago, inspector said:

Who knows what their motives are, whoever they are? Maybe they just want to see how the US reacts to balloons, what weapons and tracking they use. Maybe they're American but they can't admit that, maybe they're Elon's, maybe it's someone sending forts an prairs to baby cheeses.

If there were aircraft capable of interstellar travel from a galaxy far far away, they'd be able to stop an F22 from firing a missile. 

Chinese drones nap. 

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

They still don't know what the last 3 objects are, and he's still using the word "object" not balloon. 

:rofl:You think it's Aliens.

8 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

UFO doesn't necessarily mean alien. It just means a flying object which is unidentified. Me doing my best bird impression at night would technically meet the same requirement

8 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

No, I just wish people would actually look at the facts instead of shouting about balloons and china, it may well be the case, but at the moment, only the 1st object was a balloon from China, they've not even retrieved the other 3 yet. 

1 minute ago, trotter said:

UFO doesn't necessarily mean alien. It just means a flying object which is unidentified. Me doing my best bird impression at night would technically meet the same requirement

I'd watch that 🔭 😁

On 05/02/2023 at 11:10, Des Lynam said:

It has the whiff of that. 

The US and China need to get round the back of the Wheatfield for a square go. 

couple seasons away from that before 2049 though

8 hours ago, trotter said:

I know. But he's Alien mental. Just read the other threads. :D . Nothing wrong with dreaming, it's just amusing at times.

2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I think it's a joke they even have to say this.

White House: 'No indication' unidentified aerial objects were aliens

I think it's a Joke that they come out with that while not being able to confirm what the last 3 objects are.

If it's a UFO...couldn't they at least try to identify what it is before shooting it to kingdom come?

Maybe they do and just don't tell us...

Given that the first incident was Chinese I think it's highly likely the rest are too. There can be strategic reasons for this kind of thing at a time when tensions with China have never been higher.

Reasons for making it so obvious civilians could see it then denying deliberation. Or maybe even denial of ownership for some incidents.