HIbs are actually Falling Apart

Spookie

14 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

There's always one who doesn't get the memo and spoils the illusion.

Screenshot_20230125_020501_Google.jpg

🤣🤣

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• Sooks

• Pasquale for King

• RobNox

6 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Hibs tv highlights up, full yer boots

How does one get to watch this? Seems Hibs TV needs a sub, at least from outside UK. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
6 minutes ago, Heres Rixxy said:

How does one get to watch this? Seems Hibs TV needs a sub, at least from outside UK. 

On YouTube…

Wonder if Ron does do another podcast interview (doubtful as he seems to of lost all interest) he will mention Hibed it again 🤣🤣🤣

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 hours ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

I’ll remember our demotion for many more years to come.

**** them. I hope they go lower than a snakes belly.

Karma doesn’t screw around.

A relegation party on April 15 would be the ultimate GIRFUYHB.

This !

6 hours ago, Hearts_fan said:

You’ve nailed it with “no bad” I think! 

Quality idea from Ski Nae!

🎵

Once upon a time you were playing no bad, 

Now you’re only falling apart.

There’s nothing you can do!

You're totally eclipsed by the Hearts!!

🎵

:Toby:

:Shanks:

They are in a real mess , but they have been before , and they just about manage to claw their way back to reasonably mediocre . It always gets worse for us or them when the other team is doing well , as the shadow from the ascension of one casts shade on the other . We need to keep on winning and succeeding in making Europe and going deep in the cup and up in the league . The comparative success of Hearts magnifies their failures in the eyes of the fans . Their upcoming accounts will give us an insight in to how they were getting on trying to keep up with us last season , but since then they have spent a lot and not achieved anything tangible in the park to offset it . Same apples in this current season , they are spending a fortune to try and keep up with us , against a backdrop of waning crowds and little football prize money . The better we do , the more it will exacerbate their desperation to try and catch us , and the further in to the abyss they will spiral . We just need to keep it up and pile on the pressure 

5 hours ago, RobNox said:

You may be right.  If you need proof that they are making the numbers up, just look at the cup derby attendance, which was more or less in line with the reported attendance for their home game against United the previous week (around 18,500 in round number terms).

If they really had 18,500 against United, and United will bring 500 fans at most, then there were at least 18,000 Hibs fans at that game. For the derby Hearts got 3,500 tickets, which means only 15,000 Hibs fans bought tickets (that's ignoring any Hearts fans who bought tickets for the home end).

Surely a cup derby is a much bigger game than a league match against United.  So why wasn't it a sell out?  It would appear that at least 3,000 Hibs fans who supposedly attended the United game couldn't be arsed buying tickets for the cup derby.

Or hibs are money laundering 

2 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I see one of there recently loaned out players is so pissed off with them he’s liking Hearts Twitter posts 😂😂

😂😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

There's always one who doesn't get the memo and spoils the illusion.

Screenshot_20230125_020501_Google.jpg

Paddy Thompson, Lifelong Hibs ST holder, 35.

5 hours ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

I’ll remember our demotion for many more years to come.

**** them. I hope they go lower than a snakes belly.

Karma doesn’t screw around.

A relegation party on April 15 would be the ultimate GIRFUYHB.

**** that, I'll remember how they tried to end us, writing letters to the Lithuanian administrator while cheered on by the rest of the little maggots.

They deserve this to happen slowly, death by a thousand derby defeats

12 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I see one of there recently loaned out players is so pissed off with them he’s liking Hearts Twitter posts 😂😂

I saw that, Kenneh I think.  Got called out by Hibs fans and tried to claim his twitter account had been hacked.  Then someone pointed out that the so called hacker, as well as liking Hearts posts, was continuing to like Arsenal posts (Kenneh is an Arsenal fan).  🤣

9 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Josh Campbell. Couldn't score but did manage to gob on himself 😆

Noticed that myself 😂now it makes sense when the vermin say he’s a good dribbler.

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

**** that, I'll remember how they tried to end us, writing letters to the Lithuanian administrator while cheered on by the rest of the little maggots.

They deserve this to happen slowly, death by a thousand derby defeats

Isn't karma a wonderful thing?  It's actually a joyous period to be a Hearts fan, basking in our own upturn in fortunes while watching them cling to their dwindling supply of comfort blankets.  

1 minute ago, RobNox said:

Isn't karma a wonderful thing?  It's actually a joyous period to be a Hearts fan, basking in our own upturn in fortunes while watching them cling to their dwindling supply of comfort blankets.  

Oh it's glorious, and we'll never be done paying them back

Absolute Scenes
4 hours ago, Heres Rixxy said:

Sorry should have said YouTube!

3 minutes ago, hmfc1984 said:

Hibs have actually beaten us at something! Not sure I totally understand what the point of the competition is but........

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/international/easter-road-hibs-edinburgh-home-named-as-scotlands-third-most-instagram-worthy-stadium-3998836

So celebrating not winning again 🤣

Shooter McGavin

Hibs are a total mess, their squad is paper thin, the gap between us and them is massive, and could very well get even bigger if we finish 3rd again.

And their fans are in complete denial, comfort blankets like “Aye but Hearts urny even that gid likesay” means they never address the major problems they’ve got.

Hibs just need to stick to losing whilst playing this jaw-dropping, revolutionary and unbelievably fantastic brand of football, we’ll just keep plodding along & battering them 3-0, whilst raking in another European windfall.

:greggy:

Just enjoyed my morning dose of the highlights. 

One observation, McGeady.

When McGeady runs he takes about 10 strides per metre. 

His wee legs and arms are going like the bars and he doesn’t actually get anywhere.

Its a million micro wiggles for no apparent reason.

He’s like a cartoon where the legs are spinning but the body isn’t going anywhere.

Our Toby on the other hand, box to box in 30 majestic strides.

28 minutes ago, hmfc1984 said:

Hibs have actually beaten us at something! Not sure I totally understand what the point of the competition is but........

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/international/easter-road-hibs-edinburgh-home-named-as-scotlands-third-most-instagram-worthy-stadium-3998836

An accolade they are more than welcome to 😂

Bazzas right boot

It's about time the stopped falling and actually fell.

An Aberdeen win, although not great fir us would be brilliant for no Hearts reasons

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

An Aberdeen win, although not great fir us would be brilliant for no Hearts reasons

I'm in!

9 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Hibs are a total mess, their squad is paper thin, the gap between us and them is massive, and could very well get even bigger if we finish 3rd again.

And their fans are in complete denial, comfort blankets like “Aye but Hearts urny even that gid likesay” means they never address the major problems they’ve got.

Hibs just need to stick to losing whilst playing this jaw-dropping, revolutionary and unbelievably fantastic brand of football, we’ll just keep plodding along & battering them 3-0, whilst raking in another European windfall.

:greggy:

The beauty of it is, they can do sweet feck all about it.  I keep seeing threads on fuds.net saying they need to get rid of Ron Gordon.

It seems to escape a lot of them that he owns the club, they can't do anything to get rid of him.  If and when he decides to go, it will be because he's decided to get rid of them.

They'll have no say on who the new owner will be and Ron won't give a flying feck whether or not any potential buyer has Hibs best interests at heart, he'll sell to the highest bidder to try and recoup as much as he can from his investment.

They can be passed from one shyster to the next because their club is out of their hands, yet they had the chance not so long ago to gain fan ownership, but didn't step up to the plate.  Rather than buy into their own fan ownership scheme, they preferred to ridicule ours and try and console themselves that it would never work and our pledges would dry up.

It's now dawning on them that they missed a golden opportunity to take control of their club, which is unlikely to occur again any time soon, if ever.

14 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

His wee legs and arms are going like the bars and he doesn’t actually get anywhere.

He’s like a cartoon where the legs are spinning but the body isn’t going anywhere.

Wee team wee strides

Big team big strides

7 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

You only have to look at the first minute of these highlights to see that there is absolutely no way that the attendance for the match v Dun U was anything like the derby attendance.

in the opening seconds the sparseness in the away end is clear and, as the camera follows the action, the empty seats in the home stands is plain to see.

You now what....look at the very first passage of play in that clip, Porto giving the ball away under no pressure

Look at our first goal on Sunday, Porto had the ball under control on the touchline.....fecked it up trying to play it over Gino, then gave away the foul....[even tried to wind Mikey up by blasting the ball at him]

He then misses the header on the cross to allow Gino to score...then numerous funny claims to the Ref during the game for non existent fouls

Are any of the proposed buying clubs even looking at him playing and watching this..?!.....guy is a liability

Shooter McGavin
32 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

Look at the 3 Hibs players in frame when Sibbick receives the ball, every one of them jogging, no real desire to stop what’s about to happen. I’d be mortified if we done that in a derby. Sibbick burst a gut to chase down Youan I believe at Tynecastle and stop him when he was clean through. 

Look at the hunger that Sibbick shows to run the length of the pitch when the games already done and dusted, that’s the difference between us and them in the derby.

11 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Cadden eh?

Might be worth a punt for £100k to bolster our bench.

He's actually one I would take

11 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Cadden eh?

Might be worth a punt for £100k to bolster our bench.

He's actually one I would take

5 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

On YouTube…

That's my lunchtime viewing sorted out. No popcorn just a sandwich. 

Cheers, KJ.

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Look at the 3 Hibs players in frame when Sibbick receives the ball, every one of them jogging, no real desire to stop what’s about to happen. I’d be mortified if we done that in a derby. Sibbick burst a gut to chase down Youan I believe at Tynecastle and stop him when he was clean through. 

Look at the hunger that Sibbick shows to run the length of the pitch when the games already done and dusted, that’s the difference between us and them in the derby.

We're a proper team, a band of brothers on the pitch.  They are a ramshackle collection of individuals.

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

Also noticed Cummings liked Devlin's Instagram posts celebrating the win! Once a jambo and all that 😆

39 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

That is a win-win game for us regardless of what happens. Aberdeen win and its another nail in their coffin, hibs win and it maintains the gap between Aberdeen and us. A draw is a draw and makes as much difference as none

3 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

That is a win-win game for us regardless of what happens. Aberdeen win and its another nail in their coffin, hibs win and it maintains the gap between Aberdeen and us. A draw is a draw and makes as much difference as none

I'm glad our game doesn't clash with Hibs vs. Aberdeen. Should be fun.

I do hope there's commentary or some way to access the fun and games.

1 hour ago, hmfc1984 said:

my initial thought was that this would singlehandedly be down to Jane Park, more likely though they are trying en masse to distract themselves from having to watch the awful team in front of them

11 hours ago, Sooks said:

Not for me mate . He is all pump and no squirt imo

Yep even one of the vermin said he was all fart and no jobby , had to have a wee giggle at that

Captain Lithuania
8 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I’d just like to know what happened to that horses coak Coonster. 
He’s awfy quiet these days😀🤣

Totally absent on Twitter which is a shame. What did you expect though once the “glory days” were over? A couple of well known Twitter Hibs bangers have either protected their tweets or abandoned ship. Broken. 

10 hours ago, Masonic said:

think they sell nisbet for 1.5m-2m

He’s free to sign a pre contract why would anyone pay that when they can get him for nowt , also Portaloos agent will have told him to hold out and that’s a hefty signing on fee going into his pocket

12 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Anyone heard any rumours that Ron Gordon is unwell?

Aye he’s got a massive boil on his arse it’s called HFC

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

I draw would be hilarious for both tbh. Both managers clinging on and a draw would keep it that way IMO. A win either way would surely see one of the managers sacked, comically just a couple of days before transfer window shuts. Think Aberdeen would have a better chance of rebounding quicker under a new manager and so for that reason you'd want Goodwin to keep his job I reckon. 

SectionDJambo
2 hours ago, Mister T said:

Josh Campbell. Couldn't score but did manage to gob on himself 😆

That raised a fair old cheer in the pub during the game.

24 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

He’s free to sign a pre contract why would anyone pay that when they can get him for nowt , also Portaloos agent will have told him to hold out and that’s a hefty signing on fee going into his pocket

Nisbet is contracted to May 2024.