• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• Sooks

• Pasquale for King

• RobNox

13 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Their squad is an absolute shambles. Guys like Stevenson and Hanlon hanging about like a bad smell. Porteous on the way out, Nisbet angling for a move and a number of players proven over a sustained period of time to not be good enough.

Going to be a long time and potentially yet another manager before they are anywhere near close to completing for 3rd again.

And any money that does come in for Nisbet or Porteous goes straight back to the good old, United States of America.

I am a yankee doodle dandy. 🙂

RustyRightPeg

The fact this stuff is being leaked (I suspect deliberately) shows the dismay. Reminds me of the Levein days. 

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Here is what I do not get . Cadden signed a new contract with them recently . He is no world beater , but in a better team with better players , he could be decent in a more advanced position . Why the **** did he sign a contract extension 

It's a mystery. But, when he goes to sleep he'll wish that he'd been signed to Hearts.

Aye, in his dreams ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKDi6ym3Ny0past&feature=youtu.be

Somewhere in the distance
Hidden from view
Suspended in the atmosphere
Waiting to come through
Sometimes it's so far away (Tynie)
Sometimes it's very near (Easter Road Derby)
sound being carried by the wind
Just loud enough to hear
feel Hearts' power within me
Bells ringing in my head
So often I have heard its cry
But forgotten what it said
It's a mystery, it's a mystery
I'm still searching for a clue
It's a mystery to me.

Is it a mystery to you?

Just now, Sooperstar said:

I think Youan is decent too. Tricky player.

Someone above described him perfectly imo ………. Tony Watt

3 out with Bushiri also out and days left to the window shuts would be sweet can only see some pish panic loans coming in from league 1 for them 🤣

Youan would be decent with a bit of coaching and instructions. Against us he got into great positions but always cut in fannying about. Top coaching by Wee Lee.

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Thought they were going to sign Ginnelly.

:tlj:

As if!!!

Naw, a trip to Lidl is about as close as they could possibly hope for:-

LochcarronJambo
10 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I think Youan is decent too. Tricky player.

I agree, was decent on Sunday-their best player, not sure I would have him,however,no doubt he has something

1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

As if!!!

Naw, a trip to Lidl is about as close as they could possibly hope for:-

Apparently some mallet on .nut said they should offer a pre-contract.

4 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

3 out with Bushiri also out and days left to the window shuts would be sweet can only see some pish panic loans coming in from league 1 for them 🤣

Give wee Lee and his app all the money you have left please Ron, to blow on more single fish, only five days left.🙂

7 minutes ago, LochcarronJambo said:

I agree, was decent on Sunday-their best player, not sure I would have him,however,no doubt he has something

The yips.

Thunder and Lightning
1 hour ago, Chevy Chase said:

I heard on Sunday from a Hibs fan I know that they’re in the shit financially and are about to offload whatever they can.

Looks like it may be happening.

Lovely.

As good as it would be, do you believe Ron the con let's random hibs fans in on the financials? 

Really? 

File in same folder as rangers are going bust again. The nice if it was true but we won't know till after it happens folder. 

mickycameron98

Superb. Absolutely glorious. Horrible, horrible club. The pain the players and the fans in particular are going through just now is top tier comedy gold 😂

The wee team filth are not in a good place.

But the best part is, they all seem as happy as wee pigs in sh**e and are quite happy to accept it all 

Life is good. 🙂

Just now, Australis said:

But the best part is, they all seem as happy as wee pigs in sh**e and are quite happy to accept it all 

Life is good. 🙂

The ain't to bad the now they have seen the state Aberdeen are in so will be feeling confident but **** me if they lose that one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Under the floodlight
28 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

It's a mystery. But, when he goes to sleep he'll wish that he'd been signed to Hearts.

Aye, in his dreams ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKDi6ym3Ny0past&feature=youtu.be

Somewhere in the distance
Hidden from view
Suspended in the atmosphere
Waiting to come through
Sometimes it's so far away (Tynie)
Sometimes it's very near (Easter Road Derby)
sound being carried by the wind
Just loud enough to hear
feel Hearts' power within me
Bells ringing in my head
So often I have heard its cry
But forgotten what it said
It's a mystery, it's a mystery
I'm still searching for a clue
It's a mystery to me.

Is it a mystery to you?

A shot in the dark, a big question mark.

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Xg is the biggest load of bollocks in football anyway 

Exactly but looking at it all it tells me is the forwards are shite and the defenders are shite and that's exactly how it is.

Edited by vegas-voss

fabienleclerq
43 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Not for me mate . He is all pump and no squirt imo

😆

I read something saying all fart no jobby the other day but that's up there.

Youan is a 5 aside player playing 11s.  But one of those frustrating ones. 

Looks tricky, does a few twists and turns but rarely gets a decent ball in, rarely sees a telling pass or his team mates around him.   Maybe with better coaching he’ll develop more key elements to his game…the things that actually count.  

4 minutes ago, Australis said:

Life is good. 🙂

Thing is, they are wee pigs in shi*e.

👍

Captain Lithuania
1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

£100k 😂 He’d need to give us £100k for the privilege of joining our squad!

Bet he’d jump at the chance to be part of this Hearts team. Not saying we should, but I bet every single player in their team would love to join us. Any non OF player would jump at the chance to be in this Hearts squad. Us and Hibs are worlds apart. 

Edited by Captain Lithuania

Pasquale for King

I think if we had actually given them the doings we couldve, he’d be long gone so lets hope they somehow manage to get top six so we have two more derbies to come 😆

WorldChampions1902

That Melkerson fellae that has been punted out on loan with a fixed sign-on fee of £1m must surely mean that the first team Vermin regulars will be worth gazillions, surely? Oh……wait…….  ::troll::

They lose Porteous and Nisbet then they completely implode. If rumours are true and they are skint then they are Donald ducked. Beautiful.  Their recruitment is brutal - as bad as anything we had in the dark days only worse.  Would love to know what they are paying Boyle.

I don’t think they’ll go down automatically but they must be a contender for play offs and we know how that will play out.

Horrible club and karma is great

They need a full reboot tbh, squads rotten from top to bottom and theres an unbelievably soft underbelly right through the whole club, not one of their players is better than their Hearts counterpart right now. They are us circa 2019. The problem is though, would you trust the hibs backroom with handling such a rebuild?

Worrying times and more misery ahead for our neighbours I feel, bring it on.

I can't remember an owner of Hibs who showed any respect for the club.

With the exception of Farmer they've all bled the club dry. He offered the club to fans at a discount and they also showed no respect for their club by not taking him up on that offer. 

Doomed.......?

Ron Gordon has completely mis-read Scottish football and the Scottish club football supporter.

He firmly believes that the Scottish supporter will behave like his American counterpart going to a NFL game.

1. He doesn't get that we are not franchises, and that Scottish football clubs were born out of the communities of the cities and towns they reside in.

2. He has totally disregarded the history of Hibernian, and the history of their rivalry with us Heart of Midlothian that is now nigh on 150 years old.

Hearts were playing Hibs a mere 10 years after the American civil war ended.

3. Scottish football supporters do not treat their game as a family day out as the same as going to the zoo or the movies. We have no inclination to hold tailgate parties in a car park, and spend all our money on the club premises.

We prefer our time in the pubs around the community that our clubs are in.

The Diggers, Tynecastle Arms, Stratfield, Shandon etc. They are our watering holes. We support them, as they have supported us.

Ron would rather the pubs around ER were not there, and the same with the local eateries.

4. Most importantly he has not grasped that Scottish football is tribal. That the one thing that makes the Scottish football supporters match day experience, is their team winning above all else. This is the thing Ron Gordon does not get at all, and will never get.

We at Heart of Midlothian do. LOUD AND CLEAR.

The story goes that wee Lee didn't even go into the dressing room after Sunday's drubbing. It wasn't the first time this has happened after a defeat apparently. 

Think about that. About how unprofessional that is and the effect it must be having on their dressing room. It will be split and morale will be very low. Which is probably why certain players are looking to abandon ship. In short, it's a shambles. 

Their recruitment is brutal. If they are toiling money wise as well then they're in serious trouble. 

The thing is that this isn’t a recent development but as usual their pals in the media have gone easy on them. 
16 managers so far this century. That’s ridiculous. 

Melkerson ripping it up at Sparta. Played a total of two minutes so far. Didn't even get on the park tonight when they were chasing a winner. 

9 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

The story goes that wee Lee didn't even go into the dressing room after Sunday's drubbing. It wasn't the first time this has happened after a defeat apparently. 

Think about that. About how unprofessional that is and the effect it must be having on their dressing room. It will be split and morale will be very low. Which is probably why certain players are looking to abandon ship. In short, it's a shambles. 

Their recruitment is brutal. If they are toiling money wise as well then they're in serious trouble. 

He did that after the new year derby as well. Openly admitted to it in the press.

To do it twice, what must the players be thinking