Kevin Nisbet.

AlimOzturk

10 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

Seems an odd move from Nisbet considering Celtic’s spending power and the quality of player they can attract.

Should we have just gone along with his demand, confident the clause was unlikely to be triggered?

I think he’s a good finisher and might have formed a decent partnership with Boyce. Robbie presumably thought so, too.

Not for me no . If that demand was true then he can go **** him self . Rather have Boyce and Shankland 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AllyjamboDerbyshire

• vegas-voss

• Hearts007

• Notts1874

33 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

I'm not sure you know your own point tbh.

I have no idea what he wants, but getting  4/5 times your salary, signing for an Italian club and then going out on loan or not to Watford is far more attractive than playing for a club on less money who you want to leave from.

Aye mate I don’t know my own point. 😂

As for your second sentence. No shit. :cornette:

3 hours ago, Finlay James said:

Nisbet is a good player with an eye for goal, no point in pretending otherwise.

He’s not at our level but with good coaching, he’d improve.  Robbie has improved every player in our squad so I’ve no doubt he make him into the player he has the potential to be.

Coaching is the all-important point.

If you reckon a player has the basics, their skills and awareness can be improved by effective coaching.

I’d say both Nesbit and Youhan fall into that category.

18 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

Apart from Boyce scoring 100 goals more than him yep they are quite similar. In my opinion you really do come out with some utter utter pish. 

:Shanks:Percentage of goals to games is similar 

August Landmesser
15 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Just been told by a Hibs supporting mate he is away, don’t know where but been coming all window apparently?

NOT Celtic, off to a Championship team.

Porteous to Udinese (500k) and instantly loaned to Watford 

(he is normally bang on with their stuff, so let see)

Queen's Park? Good step up for him if true 🙂

Nisbet is pish. Couldn’t lace Boyce’s left boot.

2 or 3 of the usual suspect posters on this thread. Posted missing when when we’re winning but after a poor performance or discussing anything Hibs they’re all over it. 

So obvious. Are they that thick?

adambraejambo
59 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

:Shanks:Percentage of goals to games is similar 

Good for you for sticking up for your team and their players . It can get annoying when fans from other teams come on at times but in the long run it makes for a better site. Also nice to be able to say GIRFUY to them after a Hearts win. Can you recommend a decent boozer for our next cup game. I mean Hamilton v Hearts not whatever boozer you go to before Hibs league Cup games .  Ignore the hate on here and keep on posting. 

9 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

Good for you for sticking up for your team and their players . It can get annoying when fans from other teams come on at times but in the long run it makes for a better site. Also nice to be able to say GIRFUY to them after a Hearts win. Can you recommend a decent boozer for our next cup game. I mean Hamilton v Hearts not whatever boozer you go to before Hibs league Cup games .  Ignore the hate on here and keep on posting. 

:sobored:I’m as much a Hearts fan as anyone else on here mate

Ex member of the SaS

Strange but there are certain players who just suit a certain strip, and Nisbet in Maroon just doesn't seem right. He looks a perfect fit or Hibs as did Rearend and a few others.

2 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Strange but there are certain players who just suit a certain strip, and Nisbet in Maroon just doesn't seem right. He looks a perfect fit or Hibs as did Rearend and a few others.

Definitely got that shoplifting junkie look about him. 

5 hours ago, PortyBeach said:

Coaching is the all-important point.

If you reckon a player has the basics, their skills and awareness can be improved by effective coaching.

I’d say both Nesbit and Youhan fall into that category.

Youan has no game intelligence mate, he’s championship at best.  He’s full of twists and runs but doesn’t impact games at all.

Cameronstheman
2 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

:sobored:I’m as much a Hearts fan as anyone else on here mate

No you aint yo,u are just a regular pest

In the real world you wouldnt last long

The Old Tolbooth
9 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Youan has no game intelligence mate, he’s championship at best.  He’s full of twists and runs but doesn’t impact games at all.

Exactly, I saw a Hibs fan refer to him on Sunday as all fart and no jobby, it made me laugh :D 

As for Nisbet, we've got 3 better strikers than him at Hearts already ffs 

15 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Exactly, I saw a Hibs fan refer to him on Sunday as all fart and no jobby, it made me laugh :D 

As for Nisbet, we've got 3 better strikers than him at Hearts already ffs 

Youan could be decent with the right coaching, he has the tools in his locker and has provided a few assists this season. However he looks the kind of player that would frustrate the life out of you. The one where he twists Cochrane inside out he needs to ping across goal but comes onto his weaker foot and hits it straight at the keeper. I'm not saying I would take him as I wouldn't but he's got potential to be better than he is. 

28 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Youan could be decent with the right coaching, he has the tools in his locker and has provided a few assists this season. However he looks the kind of player that would frustrate the life out of you. The one where he twists Cochrane inside out he needs to ping across goal but comes onto his weaker foot and hits it straight at the keeper. I'm not saying I would take him as I wouldn't but he's got potential to be better than he is. 

Nisbet put his arms out in exasperation at him at that one as you sense he's done before. A gesture of 'just ****ing cross it.'

MarkDevriesScores4
1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Millwall have a bid of £1m plus for Nisbet

Hibs should take it. They have ex-manager’s compensation to pay which might increase after the Dons game depending on the result 

18 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Wonder if it's the same million they offered for porteous? 

24 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Hibs should take it. They have ex-manager’s compensation to pay which might increase after the Dons game depending on the result 

Seemingly close to an agreement.Surely they will have a decent clause in place so Ron can get some more down the line and Hibs fans can kid themselves on the club will get it 🤣

RustyRightPeg
35 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

If he kicked up a stink and downed tools about the potential of living in Birmingham, imagine what he’ll do to go and live in London. 

40 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Where did you see that?    If Hibs accept £1M for what has become their main asset, then it shows what a state they are in.    With them likely losing Porto for a fair bit less then their challenge to rebuild their squad is huge.    

Bungalow Bill
Just now, Gmcjambo said:

Ah - it's in the Evening News now 

He‘ll be away this month. No way are Hibs turning down £1 million plus. 

1 minute ago, Gmcjambo said:

Ah - it's in the Evening News now 

He’ll be gone this window. Hibs just after more cash, which they’ll get imo. 

Cameronstheman
1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

20%

Sweet

Obviously i dont know, but id think Nisbet will be desperate to leave that shower of shite

colinmorewasgash

Thought Hibsdit was messiah over there most I work with saying take money we can get better strikers than him haha and now stuart findlay linked turned us down allegedly last year (said he loved mls loved usa) that much he spent most off it on bench then ended up on oxfords bench and now going to fester. Knowing steve clarkes love for anybody whose played for him or celtic will prob get call up in future.

Cameronstheman

Derby misery for the hobos and just when they think it couldnt get worse, it might and big time, if he is sold

Great times 

LochcarronJambo
16 minutes ago, Hesh said:

Odious club, perfect for hibs class 

Similar quality of ‘supporters’

Rangers will probay be in for him soon probably offer £1.75m and he will end up at Millwall for £1.5m to keep the fans happy 🤣

I’m sure its 30% sell on fee they have on Nisbet.

They are royally screwed at the moment , the last time Nisbet had interest his form dropped of a cliff ! Coupled with RP issue , sell him now or lose him for free and with the injury to Bushiri they could be without their central defender partnership …… Oh dear what a shame !

44 minutes ago, Hesh said:

Odious club, perfect for hibs class 

Sort of comment you expect from a daily mail reading bigot.

Millwall is a fantastic football club who put a huge amount of work and money into the local community/ The fans regularly raise huge amounts of money for charity as does the club. They have tried for decades to deal with the hooligan problem, and do more around anti racism than most. Their work with deprived kids in South London, especially black kids and gang culture, makes a difference. In terms of attendance and income, its a relatively small club and has a higher percentage of hooligans and racists than most, However, in the time I've been going to the den I've met the most supportive and friendly people you can imagine. Once they trust you they do anything for you. 

Its easy to read the headlines of the right wing media and judge, but you're wrong.

Its a downgrade for Millwall but happy to be proved wrong. Either way it weakens Hibs.

Edited by SE16 3LN
Cock up

21 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Sort of comment you expect from a daily mail reading bigot.

Couldn’t be further from the truth, good bye 

MarkDevriesScores4

Allegedly, and I mean according to Twitter, Nisbet is pushing for the move to millwall and has handed in a transfer request 👀

take this with a pinch of salt but funny if true 

Dunfermline could be the true winners here