Kevin Nisbet.

AlimOzturk

27 minutes ago, Meathook said:

Top striker. Only 1 goal away from equalling Toby Sibbick's derby tally.

He's still trying to catch up with Toby in a foot race. Left for dead.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AllyjamboDerbyshire

• vegas-voss

• Hearts007

• Notts1874

52 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Still would be surprised if he left this window, but then it is their last chance to make good money on him. With Porteous going on the cheap, Boyle injured, they dont really have players who they can make money on apart from Nisbet. 

He certainly seems to be wanting out (as others have said, it sounds like he was not happy at Birmingham getting knocked back.)

Once portaloo tells him what wages he’s getting from his new club he will get his agent to engineer a move

15 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Better than Boyce I reckon 

This post is why lunatics should never be allowed to leave the asylum.

18 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Wasn’t Robbie marking him from the stand?

I reckon that Robbie could've laced a pair of boots, trotted down from the stand, and still got the better of him (although he'd never have caught up with Toby). 🙃

4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

You need to learn to treat people with more respect mate

do you show customers on trains more respect?

im perfectly entitled to my opinion

i happen to think nisbet would be better than Boyce 

5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

He's not left. Must have an illicit mobile or something?

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

and we happen to think you are one of the, if not thee, worst poster on here, and are never a hearts fan

But opinions eh mate ummmmmm

3 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

The very fact you post shite like you have entitles you to no respect from me.

What you know about football and especially Hearts, could be written on the back of a 2nd class stamp with room to spare.

Respect is earned, you are nowhere near earning it from me with the amount of shite you post.

That's my opinion.

Edited by John Findlay

2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Boycie is streets ahead of the vast majority of SPFL players, and that includes Nisbet.

We currently have almost ½ a team of players waiting to return who would walk into any other team outwith the uglies (and others like Beni who would enhance their teams).

Fair play to you for replying, but you really should zip it for a bit.

I thought Nisbet played well yesterday - he won most of his battles outside the box with Rowles - needs to leave the hobbos to fulfil his potential.

RustyRightPeg
Just now, briever said:

I thought Nisbet played well yesterday - he won most of his battles outside the box with Rowles - needs to leave the hobbos to fulfil his potential.

I agree.

Nisbet is a decent player lets not kid ourselves but he is in a team of absolute shite, in a team like ours he would score a shedload.

Edited by Jamboelite

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

That’s my take on it. He didn’t fancy coming to us cos we were relegated or about to be. Fair enough I suppose Hibs were able to offer him more money. Our squad is more or less full now with quality all over the pitch and I’m not convinced he’d start ahead of anything we’ve got up front.

championship bound for £1.2 million or thereabouts which isn’t bad business for them but leaves them woefully short, especially if Porteous follows him out the door 

wow, 1.2m for a a player out of contract in a few months - they'd have to hit that bid.

3 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I agree.

Or, could it be that his potential has already been fulfilled?

As per Porteous?

Both of them two have been 'bigged up', but dinnae seem to be able to deliver the goods in Edinburgh derbies. Big games. Possibly the biggest that either of these two will experience.

If the last two meetings are anything to go by, then H1b5 should cash in whilst the going is good.

2 x 3-0 beatings (last night being our top derby 🏆 win ever) sums it up for me.

Last season we tanked them back-to-back.

Now, we've stuck 6 past them in two meetings.

Naw ... Nisbet is H1b5 class.

Shankland, as shown by his magnificent goal last night is Hearts class.

All in my opinion, of course. 😆

6 minutes ago, 1953 said:

I think the question of whether Nesbit is better than Shankland has now been well and truly answered.

It has.

RustyRightPeg
1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

Or, could it be that his potential has already been fulfilled?

As per Porteous?

Both of them two have been 'bigged up', but dinnae seem to be able to deliver the goods in Edinburgh derbies. Big games. Possibly the biggest that either of these two will experience.

If the last two meetings are anything to go by, then H1b5 should cash in whilst the going is good.

2 x 3-0 beatings (last night being our top derby 🏆 win ever) sums it up for me.

Last season we tanked them back-to-back.

Now, we've stuck 6 past them in two meetings.

Naw ... Nisbet is H1b5 class.

Shankland, as shown by his magnificent goal last night is Hearts class.

All in my opinion, of course. 😆

Meh I don’t know for certain but I don’t think Nisbet is as bad as he’s made out to be on here by some. He is surrounded by utter dross. He was also very isolated yesterday marked 3v1 yesterday by our 3 cb’s who were all outstanding. 

I think back to him playing for Scotland in the friendlies that he did, Holland I think it was. He’s an intelligent player and his runs were rewarded due to playing with a higher IQ of player. I don’t think he scored, but IIRC he could’ve. 

There’s an element of that in Shanklands game too. Some of the goals he has scored for us he wouldn’t have scored for Utd, due to the quality surrounding him. There was a big crowd on here that didn’t believe Shankland would be a player for us and were wrong.

This isn’t me bigging him up like, just a pure footballing observation based on what I’ve seen of him since he came back from injury. Put Nisbet in a better team and he scores goals. 

20 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

wow, 1.2m for a a player out of contract in a few months - they'd have to hit that bid.

He’s got another year has he not ?

queensferryjambo
2 hours ago, Swanny17 said:

Still got 18 months left. He'll be at Celtic next, either this month or summer. 

Celtic have much better strikers and Nisbet isn’t fast enough or technically good enough to play at their level 

Bazzas right boot
54 minutes ago, briever said:

Agreed. 

Would supplement our forward line well.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

If all you do is play down Hearts and their players and talk shite about our manager on a Hears forum then it is unlikely you'll get much respect on said forum. 

You post very little, if anything positive about Hearts, the players or the fans.

You need to learn to support your own team and show our players and manager more respect. 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
1 hour ago, Meathook said:

Top striker. Only 1 goal away from equalling Toby Sibbick's derby tally.

Made me laugh, thank you 👍

Great to see it’s got a bit more life about it today 👍🏼🇱🇻

1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Reading between the lines, so defo NOT ITK, it seems to me that there have been genuine bids in for both Porteous & Nisbet with both being 'held back' specifically for last night's 🏆derby so as to save their season.

Methinks that they'll both be gone this window and replaced by downgrades (see Jeggo).

Let's face it; Porteous was instrumental in our record 🏆 win at their gaff last night, and Nesbit continued his fabulous non-scoring derby performances.

We're not going to even consider either of them. Simply not good enough.

I'd go as far as to say that I almost feel sorry for any club shelling out ££££s for either of them.

The fact of the matter is that H1b5 are clinging onto a top 6 place by goal difference and are heading down the way.

It really wouldn't surprise me if they end up in a play-off scenario and end up totally Hibsing it.

Porteous temperament shown at first goal free kick concession after Ginnelly took the ball off him. Nisbet failed to get on the end of anything all day, created **** all himself. All this despite the possession they had. 

The Hogfather

Better than Boyce I reckon 

To be fair you get to watch Nisbet every week, so you’d be well placed to tell us his strengths. 

MarkDevriesScores4

Nisbet wouldn’t make the hearts first team just now. That’s fairly obvious. Would he even make the bench? Not too sure he would. 

chat about Nisbet being better than Boyce despite stats clearly indicating the opposite shows clear signs of an interloper imo. Honkin 

22 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Porteous temperament shown at first goal free kick concession after Ginnelly took the ball off him. Nisbet failed to get on the end of anything all day, created **** all himself. All this despite the possession they had. 

His attempt at the header when the ball comes in as well.Completely misses bounces off his back and ends up with Gino 

Just now, vegas-voss said:

His attempt at the header when the ball comes in as well.Completely misses bounces off his back and ends up with Gino 

If you spend all your time trying  to con the officials, or believe it's the only way you can get an edge, your game is ****ed. 

scott herbertson

Nisbet's recent long term injury will bring his price down I reckon. Hibs would be fools to sell him as with out him and Porteous they could easily be dragged into a relegation battle. not making top 6 would cost them a fair amount and they have been dumped out of both cups early and paying compo for Maloney (and probably for Lee J soon too).

Squeaky bum time down ER

Brick Tamland

2nd time I’ve asked you - Better than Boyce at what? 

Funny thing is if he signed for Hearts in the future (could easily see it after a stint elsewhere) you know he’d immediately score in the derby. It’s just the way of things. And I ❤️ it. 

3 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

No way would I want him at Hearts. Youhan ( sp ) is a better player IMHO  and I wouldn't take him either.

Youhan look decent, and would be a good squad player for us. 

Brick Tamland
4 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Scoring goals 

Get an adult to check their goal scoring records for you and come back to me. 

3 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Seems to be Hibs only hope atm and he’s out of contract at the end of the season. I doubt he will fancy staying on at that basket case of a club. 

Should we go for a pre contract? Would be a great option have imo. 

Not good enough imo.

2 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Get an adult to check their goal scoring records for you and come back to me. 

Ummmmmmmmmm Liam Boyce.

429    191    74

Ummmmmmmmmm Kevin Hibsit

232    100    27

Ummmmmm  Most of Hibsit's goals have been in the lower leagues.

Edited by Lovecraft

13 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Youhan look decent, and would be a good squad player for us. 

That was pretty much his first decent game. It's like when Omeonga had a good derby against us once and people on here started hyping him beyond his level.

Just now, Hungry hippo said:

That was pretty much his first decent game. It's like when Omeonga had a good derby against us once and people on here started hyping him beyond his level.

He's playing at Hibs for a reason.

7 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Ummmmmmmmmm Liam Boyce.

429    191    74

Ummmmmmmmmm Kevin Hibsit

232    100    27

Ummmmmm  Most of Hibsit's goals have been in the lower leagues.

So quite similar 

Could say that most of shanklands goals before this season were in lower leagues too so not relevant 

According to a couple of Hibs fans I know who were in some scafy Easter Road lounge yesterday, he picked up an injury yesterday. I’m starting wonder if it’s one of those transfer pending injuries however.

You can be sure if someone has offered anywhere near £1m Ronny G will be sending the car round to drive him to whatever club is offering.

3 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

So quite similar 

Could say that most of shanklands goals before this season were in lower leagues too so not relevant 

You do know how numbers work yeah?

MarkDevriesScores4
2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

So quite similar 

You could but you were comparing Nisbet and Boyce. Not Nisbet and Shankland. Boyce is far superior in top flight football. As is Shankland. Nice try though