Kevin Nisbet.

AlimOzturk

Cameronstheman
On 28/01/2023 at 12:24, Bazzas right boot said:

Hearts fans getting angry and  all personal about a hibs players transfer to  Millwall falling through.

The Internet is great at times,  other times it is just a complete car crash and a reminder why the human race needs reset. 

Sure LJ mentioned on the radio about  Nisbet playing on Tuesday, prior to the sheep game 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AllyjamboDerbyshire

• vegas-voss

• Hearts007

• Notts1874

50 minutes ago, Australis said:

They sure do and they do it well.

Campbell has a good game against an Aberdeen side who never tried a leg, and they start hawking his name about.

Strange thing is a large % of the fanbase don’t rate Campbell. 
never saw him as a decent player myself 

5 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its usually a tactic to try and bump the price.

I still would not rule it out if a suitable offer comes in.

We can only hope. Send them into turmoil.

1 hour ago, Australis said:

The wee team fans think Campbell is awful most of the time.

Seen an article  on BBC saying Maloney is after Henderson from Easter road as well.

Hibs fans think he is awful too.

God help Wigan, if that's the quality they are after.

For appointing Maloney as their Manager.

highlandjambo3
2 hours ago, Firefox said:

I'd heard he didn't turn Millwall down, he failed the medical and the deal fell through. I could be wrong though!

Could we say a medical is actually quite a robust fitness test with a few medical tests chucked in like heart rate/blood pressure etc?

3 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Could we say a medical is actually quite a robust fitness test with a few medical tests chucked in like heart rate/blood pressure etc?

Not sure all that it includes but no doubt they will look at previous injury record and might make a decision to advise the club that there is too high a risk of a previous injury recurring. John Souttar springs to mind - a risky signing by Sevco for that very reason. 

highlandjambo3
2 minutes ago, Firefox said:

Not sure all that it includes but no doubt they will look at previous injury record and might make a decision to advise the club that there is too high a risk of a previous injury recurring. John Souttar springs to mind - a risky signing by Sevco for that very reason. 

I’ve got a vision of someone on a treadmill breathing into an oxygen unit with wires attached to them….monitors and people in white overcoats & clipboards taking notes………

or did I dream that 🙄🤔

1 minute ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I’ve got a vision of someone on a treadmill breathing into an oxygen unit with wires attached to them….monitors and people in white overcoats & clipboards taking notes………

or did I dream that 🙄🤔

Rocky4

Nisbet story is probably something along the lines when down at Millwall - Agent, don't sign we've got a better offer. Back up the road, Hibs get poor offer and say no then tell him, you had your chance you're not for sale anymore. But then again, every player has a price!

highlandjambo3
4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Rocky4

👍….that’s it.  Plays for the vermin now, with (mph) being how fast he can run…….or how many fingers he has on each foot 😂

Edited by highlandjambo3

Just now, highlandjambo3 said:

👍….that’s it.  Plays for the vermin now, with 4 (mph) being how fast he can run 

:rofl:

5 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

👍….that’s it.  Plays for the vermin now, with (mph) being how fast he can run…….or how many fingers he has on each foot 😂

Cmon now that lad can nutmeg himself from his own header that’s special talent!

38 minutes ago, H2 said:

Nisbet story is probably something along the lines when down at Millwall - Agent, don't sign we've got a better offer. Back up the road, Hibs get poor offer and say no then tell him, you had your chance you're not for sale anymore. But then again, every player has a price!

According to Alan Rough on PLZ soccer yesterday Nisbet had several big suitcases of luggage as he left for Millwall , it wasn’t for an overnight stay 

colinmorewasgash

Told tonight by hibs fan whose normally not to bad with info that Nisbet is wanted by sevco. But they can't afford him at moment but will be back once the season ticket money is through in summer providing he stays fit, plus he won't be as dear in 6 months time. Could be crap but might explain why with the suitcases all packed up he changed mind other than he failed his medical. Who knows.

19 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

Why is there a 25 page thread about Nisbet? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Most of the thread isn't about Nisbet. It's chock full of posts from posters like you asking why we're talking about Nisbet.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, indianajones said:

Doesnt leave this window and does his ACL again for the next year.

NAP. They've got our luck we had 3-5 years ago now.

can i get tomorrows lottery numbers please

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Decided to stay at H1b5". 😁

Couldn't possibly have been a fitness issue.

queensferryjambo
1 minute ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Off injured. Hamstring.

That will do his career the world of good.

The less he plays the better he seems to get in the Scottish media. 

No doubt the headlines in the Evening News tomorrow will be about 'Hibs superstar who is currently on fire' out for a few games.

My headline would of course be - 'dud who only scores against pish like Aberdeen and Motherwell gets more free wages :) '